All Comments on 'The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 04'

by KayLocke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that took an unusual turn. To be honest I was disappointed in her behaviour towards her boyfriend, it doesn’t exactly sound like a stable relationship given that he’s supported her in everything she’s wanted to try. Its a massive leap of faith for him to submit to a male dominant when he’s never had any experience. He seems better suited to being a Dom.

Of course my devious mind has already placed the two dominants as being a married couple playing games and pulling strings. I don’t have any objections to cuckold stories or femdom but only on the basis that it’s fully consensual.

As a woman I prefer stories with a female sub because it’s relatable. With that in mind I think I’ll leave the story here. Thank you so much for sharing and best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with Tess below Nikki's behaviour is coercive and totally selfish with no regard for Ryan. She had a tantrum and sold him to a stranger. Note the two dominants first move is to seperate the couple (classical grooming technique). Also all consent discussions are 'agree or I leave' type, are these people competent?

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet11 months ago

Intriguing twists... for all of them. So looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous