The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts once more drifted back to her Mistress but then suddenly, without any warning, she heard a noise in the corridor outside. The sound of a case being wheeled along, one wheel squeaking slightly on every turn. Then silence, followed by a card being inserted. She took one final deep breath and straightened her posture as the handle turned and the door opened.

Nikki looked up into the eyes of a middle-aged woman. Her hair was cut relatively short by comparison with the modern trend, ending just above her shoulders. A deep auburn colour, it was accentuated by the light shining through the window in the corridor behind her. She was dressed very differently to the last time they had met, this time in a form fitting cotton skirt of deep blue and a white blouse, quite baggy and obviously chosen to keep her cool on a hot day. Her legs were bare and she wore naked flats, again functional rather than seeking to titillate in any way.

Nikki remembered her initial reaction the last time she had seen her Mistress. She looked very ordinary, the sort of person you could walk past without a second glance, and yet she also exuded an air of confidence and superiority. Her face was again free of makeup and yet it looked attractive none the less, in a very natural way. Right now, there was a broad smile spreading across it. 'What a sight to greet me. Hello kitten. I'm so pleased you didn't have any second thoughts. But I see you haven't followed my instructions to the letter. The photograph you were sent had the subject looking down at the floor. I think you should avert your gaze my dear.'

The Mistress stared down at the naked woman in front of her as Nikki lowered her head. She took in everything. The mousey brown hair that reached down just past her shoulder blades, pulled back behind her ears when she had been gazing up at the Mistress but now starting to fall forward as her head bowed. The full breasts that had so impressed the Mistress when they had last met, unsupported and yet standing proud, benefitting from the firmness of youth. The smooth stomach, sucked in the Mistress noted, and the legs spread with a complete lack of embarrassment. What particularly pleased the Mistress was the curve of the hips. Obviously accentuated by the position Nikki had adopted, the word that sprung to mind was womanly.

Nikki could only see her Mistress's feet and ankles now that she had bowed her head and lowered her gaze. She watched as the Mistress propped a wheeled suitcase against the open door. Then, without making any effort to pick up the holdall that remained on the floor by her feet, the Mistress began to step forward into the room. Nikki found it odd and slightly frightening that the door had been left open but watched the progress of the feet before her. As they grew closer, she felt a hand on her head that began to gently stroke her hair moving slowly down the back of her head, across the nape of her neck and onto her shoulder blades.

'I expect perfection this weekend kitten, don't forget that.' The stroking continued, the hand returning to the top of Nikki's head before once again extending down past her neck to her shoulders. Whether it was being called kitten or a reaction to the stroking she wasn't sure, but Nikki was tempted to move her head and push against her Mistress, just as a cat would sometimes react to being stroked. She thought better of it and resisted the temptation.

'This is the first of a number of positions we may try out this weekend kitten. Do you remember what it is called?' the Mistress continued.

'Yes Mistress, it is Nadu,' Nikki replied immediately.

'Very good, kitten. We will talk a little more about this and the other positions I have in mind for your training this weekend, but for now I wanted you to experience this one. How does it make you feel?'

'It makes me feel excited and eager to please you Mistress. I think it signifies I have nothing to hide from you. All that I have to offer is on display and available for your use and pleasure,' was the answer Nikki gave.

'An excellent answer kitten.' The stroking continued. 'This position originates from the Gorean books. You've probably never heard of them. I don't like the idea of a planet on which women are slaves, but I do like some of the concepts the books present, especially if you turn things around and apply them to a male submissive, which I often do. The straight back indicates a pride in your appearance, the wide apart knees hint at your vulnerability and the palms where they are suggesting you are not allowed to cover yourself or fend off any blow or caress. In short, it is a position of submission my dear.'

Nikki remained conscious of the fact the door was still open. She had listened to the soft tones of her Mistress's voice and again been eased into feelings of comfort and safety. Yet the door meant anyone in the corridor could see her. The saving grace was that their room was at the end of the corridor, with no reason for anyone to walk past.

'Now kitten, this weekend the lines between submission and slavery will blur. There are times when I will treat you as my slave and command you to do things. I want you to always remember there is one important difference between a slave and a submissive. The submissive always retains the freedom of choice. You are here because you have chosen to be here. You will do what I ask of you because you choose to do so in the knowledge your actions will please me. If you ever feel I am taking advantage of you, you have the right to get up and walk away. That is a choice that is not available to a slave. Do you understand the difference kitten?'

'Yes Mistress, perfectly,' Nikki replied.

'Good. Now your first test of the weekend is fast approaching. I'm sure you saw that very helpful little blonde girl behind reception when you arrived. Well, I have asked her to bring up the last of my bags. She will be here any minute. I want you to stay exactly where you are. I will do the talking. This is a test from which you will learn that as your dominant, I get to choose who sees you naked. I will never expose you to hurt or embarrass you kitten, but I will push the boundaries just as I am now. I will be careful to make sure the only photographs or videos with you in are controlled by me and all will be returned or destroyed when our little arrangement comes to an end. But as this is your first test and we have yet to sit down and discuss your limits, I am going to give you the option of running into the bathroom and locking yourself away. I would urge you to think quickly my dear.'

With that, Mistress walked back to the door and picked up her holdall. The case remained in position, holding the door open. As she walked back into the room, past Nikki still in her kneeling position, the submissive's heart missed a beat. What would the young woman think of Nikki? What would she say? Then she calmed down and thought more clearly. They were at least a 45 minute drive from where she lived, the hotel didn't know her name or where she lived and she must be used to seeing some really odd things working in a hotel. Just how big an issue was this. As Nikki made the decision to remain where she was, she scolded herself for not thinking like a submissive. She had weighed up the consequences, she hadn't simply accepted her Mistress's decision. That wasn't a good start.

The Mistress returned from the bedroom. 'Still there, kitten. I am impressed.' Nikki felt an enormous sense of pride at the words of praise. The Mistress continued past Nikki to the door and grasped the handle of the suitcase. As she did so, she leant around the door and looked out into the corridor.

'I thought I heard someone, that is good timing,' the Mistress said. 'Would you mind just taking that bag into the room and popping it onto the bed for me. You are so kind.' As she spoke the Mistress stepped fully into the corridor and then disappeared behind the door, pulling it completely open. The young receptionist then appeared, stepping into the room before coming to a stop as she saw Nikki on her knees before her.

'Oh my. I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?' the blonde asked.

'No no, please carry on. I must apologise if you are easily offended by nudity. This is my new submissive who I am training for the weekend. I thought there was no time like the present to get started.'

The receptionist and the Mistress had both walked past Nikki towards the bedroom. Nikki, with her head still bowed, had not seen the receptionist's face or how she had reacted. Now they were completely out of her field of view she could only listen to the conversation as her Mistress continued to speak.

'Here's a little something for your trouble......... my dear. I'm sorry, I don't know your name. You must be new here.'

'Yes Mrs Locke. It's only my third week. My name is Sally,' she replied.

'Well Sally, I'm sure you have been told that confidentiality is a most important trait for a hotelier. Please don't speak a word of what you have seen here to anyone. And if I do find that anyone knows about our little arrangement, you will be sorry. Do you understand?'

'Er, Yes, I do. Thank you for the tip Mrs Locke, you can rest assured I am very discrete.'

'Excellent. Then we shall all get on very well.' Nikki sensed they were heading back towards her.

'Oh, Sally. One more thing.'

'Yes Mrs Locke?' the receptionist asked.

'It's not Mrs. You may call me Mistress.'

'Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress.'

Two shapely ankles appeared in Nikki's vision, with black tights disappearing into black court shoes. The door opened and the feet turned. Then they paused. Nikki just knew the young blonde was taking one final look at the naked submissive in front of her and longed to be able to look up and see her expression. But she resisted the urge and after a few more seconds the feet moved into the corridor and the door closed.

'I am so impressed with you kitten. Your first test passed with flying colours. Now I am sure you must be in need of moving that lovely body of yours.' As she had been talking the Mistress had moved to stand in front of the door.

'Look at me.' Nikki raised her head and stared into the Mistress's eyes. They looked alive. Nikki realised she rarely looked at people this closely but when she did, so many people seemed to be tired or withdrawn, failing to hold your gaze and rushing to do whatever task was next for them. Looking into the eyes of her Mistress, Nikki saw a twinkle felt and knew her Mistress was the exact opposite. Her eyes were full of excitement and anticipation. Nikki knew any time spent in the presence of this woman was unlikely to be dull.

'At risk of repeating myself, this weekend is all about me kitten. So I think we should start as we mean to go on. Crawl to me, my dear.'

Nikki rocked forwards and positioned herself on all fours, conscious that her full breasts hung and swayed as she moved. She couldn't believe it was a sight anyone would want to see but she did as was required. As she approached her Mistress, the dominant started to bunch her skirt up around her waist, revealing a pair of feminine, sky blue panties.

'Remove my panties kitten.'

Nikki moved a little closer and then once more returned to her kneeling position. Taking a hold of the elastic sitting on each hip, Nikki eased the waistband away from the dominant's skin and slowly started tugging the panties down her thighs. She soon revealed a perfectly trimmed pubic region, the width of the trim quite narrow immediately above the hood with the area covered by hair growing wider as it worked its way up towards her belly. The cut gave the impression of a funnel, channelling down to the pleasure zone. As the panties continued on their downward journey, the gusset was eased from the Mistress's labia, revealing a pussy that was very much on display. There seemed to be folds of skin everywhere, the outer and inner labia all visible.

Nikki was close enough to smell a faint aroma of arousal. As she moved to lower the panties to Mistress's ankles, the submissive's head was so close to that part of her Mistress that had just been revealed that she was tempted to lean forward and lick. But she again resisted temptation, reminding herself that she should only listen for, and obey, any commands she received.

The Mistress stepped out of the knickers and then spread her legs a little wider. She said nothing. Nikki waited, staring at the folds of skin that marked the entrance to her Mistress's core. She subconsciously licked her lips which brought a chuckle from her Mistress.

'Have you ever done this before kitten? Eaten another woman?'

'No Mistress, never,' Nikki replied. She had prepared herself for this moment, her only surprise being how soon in the weekend she had found herself in this position. Nikki had never considered her sexuality before. She had never felt attracted to another woman before encountering the Mistress and justifying the act to herself in the days before the weekend, she didn't feel she was about to do this by choice, yet she was looking forward to it.

'Well I'm not going to wait all day.' The tone in Mistress's voice had changed. The caring, gentle Mistress had gone, this was someone now demanding what SHE wanted.

'Sorry Mistress,' Nikki said, as she leant forward and allowed her tongue to gently touch one of the lowest hanging folds of skin between her Mistress's legs. There was an audible intake of breath from the Mistress and then Nikki moved a little further forward, the tongue continuing to explore as her upper lip nuzzled into the warm folds of skin and her nose rested against the hood covering her Mistress's clitoris. Nikki was determined to take her time and treat the Mistress the way she herself would want to be eaten.

After running her tongue around the outer lips, Nikki started to grow in confidence and used her tongue to gently ease open the inner labia. As her tongue started to explore the vagina, her chin butted up against the perinium, already wet from the moisture that had formed inside her Mistress's vagina and found its way out as Nikki had opened her Mistress. Nikki pushed her tongue deeper and then positioning her mouth exactly where she wanted it, started to suck one of the labia into her mouth. She quickly alternated the pressure from her mouth, the labia being sucked deeper then released to fall back to its starting position before being pulled forward again. After a minute or two of this, Nikki withdrew her tongue, repositioned her mouth and then started again on another labia. As this one was pulled into the submissive's mouth, the dominant let out a moan and gently cradled Nikki's head in her hands.

After 10-15 minutes juices were running copiously from Mistress's vagina, coating Nikki's mouth and chin. Nikki decided it was time to change focus and running her tongue up the length of Mistress's vaginal walls, she finally raised her hands and touched her Mistress, resting her hand on the lower belly and reaching her thumb down to pull back the hood and fully expose the clitoris hiding underneath.

Another intake of breath from the Mistress soon turned to a groan as Nikki circled the clitoris with her tongue. Then drawing her head back, she pushed her hands higher, watching them as they disappeared under the bunched-up skirt and feeling them glide over the stomach underneath. Then her head returned to the wet warmth from which it had recently departed, her tongue burrowing between the folds of skin just below the clitoris before raising her head powerfully to lick in a strong upward stroke, her tongue leaving the folds behind and pushing hard across the clitoris as the upward stroke ended. She did this several times, almost lapping at the clit as a hungry kitten would lap at a saucer of milk.

'Oh...my....god!' exclaimed the Mistress, pulling Nikki's head further into her groin as Nikki fought to release herself and continue the powerful licks. After a few moments the Mistress released her grip and Nikki continued, before adjusting once more, her thumb again pulling back the hood. This time Nikki blew hard onto the moist clitoris, before circling it with her lips and sucking it into her mouth. Mistress's hips moved forwards, almost as though she were fighting against the clitoris being ripped from her body. Nikki broke the seal of her lips, allowing the hips to rock back into place as she again blew onto the little nodule of skin and muscle that was the conduit of so much pleasure. Then the whole process began again. The Mistress became more vocal as her excitement increased until eventually her legs buckled and she let out an extended groan of pleasure and reluctantly pushed the submissive's head away.

After taking a few moments to recover, the Mistress spoke. 'Well, if you've never done that before, I have to say you are a fast learner my darling,' she said, the caring voice having returned.

The words triggered a massive feeling of pride to swell within Nikki's chest. 'Thank you Mistress. I just wanted to do what I know I would have enjoyed.' With those words they both independently realised one of the attractions of a same sex coupling, knowing exactly what the other would enjoy and how they would react.

'Nadu kitten. Stay there while I go and freshen up.' With that the Mistress stepped out of her shoes and, with her skirt still hiked around her waist, stepped over to the bathroom door. Nikki risked a quick glance to her left to look into the bathroom but could see very little. She returned her gaze to the door in front of her as she raised herself back into position. From the corner of her eye she saw her Mistress leave the bathroom and after 2-3 minutes she was summoned to the lounge area.

As Nikki rounded the corner she saw her Mistress sitting on the sofa, the blue skirt back in place as though nothing had happened. The Mistress gesturing to the armchair opposite her.

'Come and sit down my dear. We have some time before dinner so I thought now would be a good time to discuss your limits.'

Nikki moved towards the chair, now conscious of her nakedness as she approached the fully dressed woman who had clearly formed a plan of how the weekend was to progress.

'Did you enjoy that my dear?' the Mistress asked as Nikki lowered herself into the chair. She was unsure of how to sit given her lack of clothing and decided to adopt as demure a position as she could, moving her bottom to one side of the chair and pointing both knees to the opposite side, legs closed together and with her right thigh facing her Mistress. She clasped her hands together and let them settle into her lap, her breasts remaining exposed.

'Yes Mistress,' she replied when she was settled.

'Good. Show me how much you enjoyed it.'

Nikki was a little confused. 'Show you Mistress?'

'Yes kitten, show me. Spread your legs and show me how wet you are.'

Nikki complied without hesitation. Any thought of preserving some modesty disappeared as she shifted in the seat, moving her bottom back and to the centre of the chair as she parted her legs and exposed herself fully in front of her dominant.

Her Mistress said nothing. She looked deeply into Nikki's eyes. Nikki held her gaze, determined not to look away. Then her Mistress lowered her line of sight, taking in the full breasts and then the glistening, wet pussy.

'It's funny kitten, I'd never been attracted to women until I came across your profile, but there is something about you that just excites me. I've decided I'm going to insist on you being naked in my presence this weekend. You will wear clothes when we leave the room, but each time we return you will remove them and adopt a position called 'wait'. You will stand with your hands behind your back, legs spread and leaning slightly forward from the waist, waiting for my next instruction. Understood?'