The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mistress, may I cum please?' she pleaded.

The Mistress didn't answer. Instead she gave one more brief kiss on the mouth, then returned to her previous position and kissed the lower lips. Then, raising her head, she said just one word. 'Yes.' As her head returned to Nikki's sex and her tongue once more penetrated the submissive's vagina, Nikki tipped over the edge and felt a tidal wave of bliss wash through her.

As the pleasure slowly began to subside, she felt her arms and legs being released from her bindings. She looked across to her Mistress, who was now disrobing. Naked, the Mistress climbed onto the bed.

'I think it's my turn now, don't you little one?' As she spoke, she straddled Nikki's head and then lowered herself slowly. Nikki watched as the older woman's pussy descended towards her. As it did so, Nikki opened her mouth and licked her lips, moistening them. The first contact with her Mistress's labia triggered a shockwave through her entire body. Nikki pushed her tongue up, seeking out the Mistress's clitoris.

Almost immediately Nikki had made contact with the bud, she sensed her Mistress lifting off her face.

'There's no hurry little one. We have all night.' Then the pussy returned and this time Nikki started to explore all the folds and crevices of her Mistress's opening. Nikki had never really thought about her Mistress and orgasms. Earlier that day, in the doorway, it had been all too new, almost overwhelming, and Nikki had simply done as she was told. But she once again thought back to their first meeting. That night had all been about Nikki. The dominant must have been excited by what happened, but there had been no outward sign of her arousal. Tonight was very different. The pussy that now rested gently on Nikki's face was soaked with juices that had been produced by her vagina. Nikki no longer needed to wonder what her Mistress was getting out of this relationship. The effect on her was clear to see....and to taste.

Nikki was determined to put on her best possible performance. She kept a clear vision in her mind of what she would want if she were on the receiving end and gradually built up the sensations. In the end, the cunnilingus lasted almost 30 minutes before the Mistress reached orgasm.

They lay side by side for a few minutes before the Mistress spoke. 'It's getting chilly little one. We should get under the covers. Why don't you go and take that plug out and freshen up?'

Nikki had completely forgotten about the plug. As she manoeuvred herself off the bed she felt it's presence once more. When she reached the bathroom she positioned herself over the toilet and eased it from her anus, thinking to herself that the books and films never focused on the less glamourous parts of sexual activity. She wiped the plug, then took a pee. That was followed by a quick cleaning of the plug in the sink.

The sink was a modern one, set quite low, with a mirror behind that ran up to the ceiling, helping to make the bathroom look a little bigger than it really was. As Nikki stared at herself in the mirror, she saw the sink only came up to her thighs, which meant her abused pussy was displayed in the mirror. She was shocked at how red it was. The outline of the belt shape was clearly visible on her pubic mound. Her outer labia, larger than she would have liked at the best of times, had swollen and now appeared even larger. As she looked at the physical after-effects, the memory of the pain as each blow landed returned. The Mistress had been right, this was a night that would stay long in her memory. Then she returned to the bedroom, relishing the freedom of being able to walk without the foreign object moving around in her ass.

As she hesitated by the bed her Mistress rose and headed for the bathroom. 'I won't be long kitten, just lay on the bed until I return.' Nikki did as she was told, this time positioning herself nearer the headboard, with her head finally resting on a pillow. She made no attempt to cover herself, now completely comfortable with being naked in her Mistress's presence.

The Mistress returned a few minutes later wearing a blue silk negligee, thin straps over her shoulders, lace trim around the edges, prettily displayed on her chest where the neckline dipped sufficiently to offer just a hint of cleavage and also across the middle of her thighs, the length being somewhat more conservative than the dress Nikki had worn earlier.

She also carried something in her right hand and as she approached the bed, Nikki saw it was a tube of cream. The Mistress climbed back to her place next to Nikki and began to speak.

'Let me put this on your poor, abused pussy my dear. And while I do that I should explain, this was a test. I wanted to see how you would react when all the pleasure was taken away. The fact that you offered yourself to me, that you were prepared to do whatever it took to go through with what I had indicated I was going to do, proves to me you have what it takes to become the perfect submissive. As soon as I saw you take those first blows when you were utterly defenceless, I knew there was no need for further pain. You are exquisite my dear.' All the time she spoke, the Mistress had been gently rubbing the soothing cream into Nikki's mons. Although it wasn't necessary, her fingers also regularly dipped into her submissive's vagina, once more increasing her arousal levels.

'Now we should get some sleep. And please try not to touch yourself. Your pussy needs time to heal. I'm afraid it won't get much rest tomorrow though, I have some special plans that I will tell you about after breakfast.' The Mistress finished speaking, planting the knowledge in Nikki's mind that further challenges lay ahead, but giving no hint as to what they would be.

The Mistress stopped applying the cream and told the submissive to get under the covers. Nikki thought fleetingly that it was the first time she had been in bed with a woman since her childhood, long ago, when her mother had climbed into her bed to soothe her to sleep after a nightmare and, on occasion as she got older, after the break up with a boyfriend. As the lights were switched off Nikki, conscious of her nakedness, decided to remain on her side of the bed. She drifted off to sleep happy in the knowledge that her Mistress had been pleased by her behaviour and curious as to what the next day held in store.