The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, I wonder what's round the corner there? I've not noticed that before.' The words were slightly slurred and made Nikki's blood run cold. She thought about getting up and knocking on the door but thought better of it. This is what her Mistress may have wanted to happen.

'I'm ready for you now kitten,' came the familiar voice. Nikki had been so wrapped up in her thoughts about the strangers finding her, she had completely failed to hear or see their door opening. She sighed and began to stand.

'No kitten, on your hands and knees. Crawl to me.' As she spoke, the Mistress opened the door wider and allowed her submissive to crawl into the safety and privacy of their room.

'Never has the name kitten been more appropriate,' the Mistress quipped as the submissive moved past her on all fours. 'Into the bedroom little one,' she added. A very relieved submissive did exactly as she was told.

Nikki crawled towards the bedroom, conscious of her Mistress following her. She thought what that sight must look like, the vibe and plug clearly visible between her sopping wet thighs. As she arrived in the bedroom she wondered what to do. Then her training kicked in and without being asked she raised herself to her knees and adopted the Nadu position.

'Oh my darling, you learn so fast,' her Mistress said and as she spoke she gently stroked the head of the submissive.

'Tonight was going to be one of pleasure kitten, but I'm afraid plans have changed. You will be punished. You remember what you have done to earn this?'

'Yes Mistress,' said the submissive, her eyes remaining firmly on the carpet between her legs. 'I spoke to the waitress without permission.'

'Very good little one. An important part of your development is to learn from your mistakes. Now I know I have to be a little careful with you don't I kitten, because I think I detected a liking for some pain the first time we met. Am I right?'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki replied somewhat sheepishly.

'So this is going to be more pain than pleasure kitten. I want you to remember this for a long time so that next time you think about disobeying me, you'll think twice. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress.' Nikki's voice was barely audible this time. She was already thinking back to their first meeting and how the shock and the pain had gradually turned to pleasure.

'Get up on the bed little one. On your back with your hands behind you head.'

Nikki did as she was commanded, keeping her legs together.

'Spread your legs.' Nikki did as she was told, suddenly feeling exposed and vulnerable. She had no idea what her Mistress had planned.

'Now shuffle down this way,' the Mistress commanded, 'I want your bottom just on the bed and your legs hanging over the edge. But keep those legs open little one or there will be more trouble in store.'

The Mistress then approached the bed. Without any warning she leant forward, grasped the protruding antenna of the vibrator, and pulled. It shot out of Nikki's wet pussy with a hideously embarrassing squelching sound. The Mistress threw it above Nikki's head to the top part of the bed. Then she turned and took two steps away before once more turning to face the submissive.

'As I said before, this is going to be a lesson you won't forget in a hurry little one. Look at me.' Her voice suddenly sounded very serious.

Nikki had been lying looking up at the ceiling. As she raised her head off the bed and looked down the length of her body, she saw her Mistress pulling the belt from her trousers. It was a black leather belt with a weave pattern created by a raised strip of leather that ran the full length. It was wide, only just fitting between the loops on her Mistress's trousers. The submissive shuddered at the thought of what was to come.

'No Mistress please. I know what I did was wrong. I won't do it again, I promise.'

'I know little one, but you have to learn that lesson the hard way. If I'm too lenient now, the next time you find yourself in that situation, you will be tempted to do the same again because you will think there will be no consequences of your actions. This way, when temptation comes calling, the memory of the next few minutes will provide the incentive to obey your Mistress. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki sobbed, already realising there was no way to avoid what was coming.

'Right. I suspect from the tears I can see forming you've already realised what's about to happen. I'm going to whip your pussy my dear. The one part of your body where I can guarantee the pain will exceed the pleasure. So this is what we are going to do. I'm not going to tie your legs. You have to keep them open for me. If you close your legs after I've struck you, then that blow doesn't count. We will continue until we get to 10. Understood?'

'Mistress please...' Nikki pleaded.

'DO YOU UNDERSTAND?' It wasn't anger in her voice, but Nikki sensed she was experiencing a side of the Mistress she had not seen before. For the first time she considered using her safe word.

'Answer me little one. Do you understand?'

A further pause on the part of the submissive. Then, in a voice that was barely audible, 'Yes Mistress.'

'Then present your pussy to me.' As she spoke the Mistress wrapped the buckle end of the belt around her fist and let the other end hang down. Nikki shifted her weight and tried to lift her hips, but the angle at which she found herself gave her little purchase with her legs. She felt open and defenceless. She watched her Mistress as best she could through the tears welling in her eyes and braced herself as the Mistress lined up the first blow.

The first blow was nowhere near as hard as Nikki had expected. Her legs twitched from the shock of the contact, but she managed to keep them spread.

'Excellent little one. But I did go easy on you with that one. Don't forget to thank me.'

'Thank you Mistress,' Nikki said instinctively and then after a slight pause, 'Please may I have another.' The submissive didn't mean it, she was dreading the next blow, but she had seen several videos of submissives made to beg for more punishment and thought the words might please her Mistress and that she might be a little more gentle as a result.

The Mistress chuckled. Without warning her arm swung again, this time much quicker. There was an audible swish as the leather accelerated towards its target, followed by a slapping noise as it landed. The effect on the submissive was immediate. She screamed and pulled her legs up and together, the body's natural reaction as it attempted to protect the area under attack from further punishment.

'Oh dear. That one doesn't count little one. Shall we try again?' Nikki didn't see it as her head was thrown back onto the bed and her eyes had closed in a grimace, but a slight grin had appeared on her Mistress's face.

'I'm sorry Mistress,' Nikki replied as she struggled to compose herself.

'Take your time little one. When you're ready, present your pussy for me again.' There was no concern or empathy in the Mistress's voice, just a hint of determination.

Nikki wanted to wipe the tears from her eyes but thought better than to move her hands from the position she had been ordered to keep them in. She took a deep breath, a common theme in the life of a submissive she realised, and then slowly spread her legs, lowering them to hang over the edge of the bed as had been the case previously whilst at the same time raising her hips.

'Well done,' said the Mistress, looking down at the pussy in front of her and the red mark that had appeared, colouring the lips and framing them. She thought how ironic it was, the body's natural reaction almost acting as a target for the next assault.

The third blow was slightly softer than the previous one, but the reaction was almost identical. Nikki had steeled herself and was determined to keep her legs open, but the intense pain that ripped through her groin and the sting on her lips was just too much. As the scream was ripped from her lips, her legs again closed involuntarily, hoping to provide some protection from any further assault to her most sensitive body part.

'Failed again little one. Present!' was all that the Mistress said.

Nikki twisted her head to the side and slammed it into the soft mattress beneath her. She remembered from her previous whipping with Mistress that it only got harder from here. The first two or three blows, falling on unblemished skin, were painful but the body provided some natural protection. The subsequent blows, landing on already damaged skin, cut straight to her core. She knew what was to come and she began to doubt that she would be able to handle it. Only one blow had counted towards her sentence and that had been a warm up.

'I'm waiting little one,' her Mistress said, cutting through her thoughts to her submissive core. She raised her head, looked at her Mistress and spread her legs. The fourth blow was almost immediate, before Nikki had composed herself. Whilst the speed took her by surprise, so did the intensity. This one was much softer, a gentle swat, almost a caress in comparison to what had gone before. She sighed and kept her legs in position. Perhaps her Mistress was going to have some mercy after all.

Without warning, the fifth blow fell. Nikki's defences were down. Taken by surprise and unsure of how hard a blow the next would be, she had not prepared herself for the smack of the leather. This blow was the hardest of all, tearing another scream from the submissive lying on the bed. Her legs once again closed around her battered groin but this time she curled into a foetal position, tucking her knees up under her chin and sobbing uncontrollably.

The Mistress sat on the bed next to her submissive and let the belt fall to the floor. She reached across and gently stroked Nikki's hair. The tenderness was back and the caring side of the dominant re-appeared.

'I'm sorry little one. I know this must be hard for you, but I've explained why you are being punished and why it has to be so severe. You do understand don't you?'

Nikki didn't speak. Instead she nodded her head between sobs. The action was minimal, but the Mistress recognised the head movement for what it was.

'Look at me my dear,' she commanded. Nikki lowered her knees and rolled onto her back, her head looking across to her Mistress.

'Now we find ourselves in a difficult situation. Your sentence was 10 blows. You've only received two. How do you suggest we proceed?'

'You need to give me eight more Mistress,' Nikki replied.

'Do you think you can handle eight more, little one? Can you spread your legs knowing what's going to happen and keep them open for your Mistress?'

Nikki knew she couldn't. There was no way she could stop her legs closing around her abused pussy. Even if she wanted to, the pain that ripped through her on impact from the belt overwhelmed her consciousness and prevented her brain from giving the instruction to her legs. She was distraught and started sobbing once more, this time at the thought of having come so far and failing at this stage. Then she had an idea. She sat up suddenly and turned fully to her Mistress.

'Mistress, can you tie me up? I can't do it like this but if you tie my legs open I want to try and take your punishment. I really do.' The submissive looked pleadingly at her dominant as she spoke.

The commitment she showed melted the resolve of the dominant. The Mistress hadn't decided exactly how this part of the evening was going to play out when she had started. It was always going to depend on how the submissive reacted. She had prepared for all eventualities and as she gazed into Nikki's eyes she made up her mind. She leaned forward, taking the side on Nikki's face in one hand and pulled the submissive towards her. Their lips met and the Mistress delivered a passionate, lingering kiss.

'Thank you little one. Your commitment to your education means a lot to me. Now I have to admit, I did come prepared.' With that she rose from the bed, walked to the side and bent down. When she stood back to her full height, there was a strap in her hand, which she lay on the bed. Then walking towards the headboard she stopped and repeated the process. Another strap appeared. Moving to the other side of the bed, the same actions were repeated twice more.

'You may have wondered when I left you outside to get ready why I reappeared with the same clothes on. Well, it wasn't me I was preparing. I thought we might need some restraint at some point this evening.' Nikki looked at the straps and then back to her Mistress, who was now walking to one of the wardrobes. She returned moments later with some things in her hands, which she also lay on the bed. A selection of cuffs.

'Give me your right ankle please little one,' the Mistress said as she knelt in front of her submissive with one of the cuffs in her hand. Nikki did as asked and the Mistress expertly wrapped the cuff around the ankle. The process was repeated with the left ankle, swiftly followed by both wrists.

'Now lie back kitten. Your cuffs will attach to the straps so position yourself.' As Nikki moved, the Mistress returned one more time to the cupboard. The bed was huge and Nikki found herself having to stretch to get the cuffs anywhere near the straps. Unlike previously, when she had been positioned with her legs over the edge of the bed, on this occasion her limbs were supported by the mattress. She couldn't quite believe how exposed she now felt. The time in the corridor and the earlier position on the bed were nothing compared to this. The Mistress returned, dropping something else onto the bed between Nikki's legs. Then she set to work attaching the cuffs and tightening the straps with the end result of the submissive being spreadeagled on the bed, utterly exposed and completely vulnerable to whatever the Mistress chose to do next.

'Comfortable, kitten?' the Mistress asked.

'Not really Mistress,' replied the submissive.

'Well that's too bad. Now, I'm going to gag you little one. We don't want the other guests reporting us do we. And besides, having this in your mouth will give you something to bite down on when the pain gets too much. But we must be careful. This will make it difficult for you to use your safeword, so I suggest if you want this to stop you squeak three times, like a mouse. Let me get this on you and we will have a little practice.'

The Mistress took the ball gag she had brought with her and after asking Nikki to open her mouth, placed the ball between the submissive's teeth. Then she gently raised Nikki's head, passed the straps behind and fumbled with the buckle, realising too late that it would have been much easier to fit the gag before strapping her submissive down.

Eventually the gag was in place and after a couple of practice runs, the safe noise was agreed. The Mistress returned to the end of the bed, picked up the belt and gazed down at the sight before her. The younger woman was immobile, splayed out and totally at the mercy of the dominant.

'Oh, I almost forgot. One more thing.' Quickly moving to the wardrobe, the Mistress returned with a blindfold, which she quickly used to take away another of Nikki's senses.

'That might make it easier on you little one. Not seeing what comes next might be an advantage.'

Nikki shivered. Up until now it had been easy for her to stop things. Even at their first meeting, when she had been bound and defenceless she had known Ryan was in the room, watching and able to interrupt if the Mistress had gone too far. But now, she had nothing. She was bound once more, but this time her only defence was her safe noise and that depended entirely on the dominant stopping. What if she got carried away and enjoyed punishing Nikki so much she didn't stop? What if after 10 blows she decided to continue? What if she produced something worse than the belt and did irreversible damage to Nikki's pussy. All those thoughts washed through Nikki's mind, yet each one was pushed away with the knowledge that she trusted her Mistress. She remembered that passionate kiss from a few moments before. Would that have really happened if the sole intention of this evening, this whole period of establishing a relationship, had been just to abuse her once in this position?

'Ready my dear?' the Mistress asked. 'Oh, silly me, you can't answer can you. Well I'm ready, so we shall begin.'

Nikki took another of those deep breaths and pulled tightly against her bindings, trying to use the straps to brace herself for what was to come. Then she heard the whistling of the leather through the air and before she could do any more, the leather fell across her outer lips, driving the soft skin back into her pubic bone. She screamed into the gag and pulled against her bonds in a futile attempt to draw her legs together. But this time that wasn't an option for her. Her legs stayed apart and her pussy remained exposed, waiting for the next blow. She didn't have long to wait.

Unlike the previous blow, for which she had managed to brace herself slightly against her bonds, she was defenceless and open as the leather once more ripped into her labia. Another scream, another failed attempt to draw her legs together. She felt her body slump into the mattress. Her muscles had tightened prior to the last two blows. She wasn't sure if that had helped or not. But this time the pain was so intense she had lost the last remnants of strength as she had sought to resist the pain. Now she was spent, no strength left in her muscles, her legs tied open and her swollen and defenceless pussy exposed for the onslaught to come. She wondered if this was truly what it meant to be a submissive whether she would be able to cope but she was determined to make that decision in her own time, not at the end of her Mistress's improvised whip. The tears returned and the blindfold started to moisten as it soaked up the steady stream of self pity that flowed from her eyes. She waited, defeated, for the next blow.

She waited...and waited. Her mind went back to that first night. Every aspect of their first meeting was indelibly ingrained in her memory. She remembered the occasion on which her Mistress had lulled her into a false sense of security by delaying a blow until Nikki had thought the beating had stopped. With her defences down the blow, when it did arrive, had caused so much more pain that the ones that had preceded it. She was determined not to make the same mistake this time.

The seconds seemed to drag into minutes. Nikki began to get annoyed. She had somehow managed to pluck up the courage to agree to this and now the Mistress was going to draw the punishment out, prolonging her suffering, making the lesson she was being taught last a lifetime.

Then suddenly the next touch triggered her pussy to react. But this time it wasn't the kiss of leather, it was a kiss of a very different kind. She felt a mouth on her pussy. Lips touching lips, caressing her abused labia. Then a tongue pushing gently between her folds. Then gentle kisses. Nikki squirmed, first with surprise and then increasingly with pleasure. Her pussy was on fire from the beating it had taken and now the kisses felt as though they were trying to wipe the pain away, dousing the fire in her exposed skin and lighting a very different kind of fire deeper inside her.

The kisses and caresses lasted a few more minutes before Nikki groaned. Almost lost in wave after wave of pleasure, she remembered the need to ask for permission to cum. But the gag was blocking her ability to speak. Instead she made a deep, guttural moan that made the Mistress look up. The dominant knew exactly what was happening. Raising her head from her submissive's groin, she moved to the side of the bed and undid the gag. Then, without waiting for Nikki to speak, the dominant again kissed her fully on the mouth. Nikki tasted her own juices as the kiss unleashed new waves of pleasure inside her. Reluctantly, she broke the kiss.