The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki looked up and started to think about the butt plug. As she did so, she heard a voice and froze.

'Are you OK?' It was Sally. 'I just wanted to check everything was OK. I saw you in your room earlier and I've a pretty good idea what you are doing now. Is that woman abusing you? Do I need to call someone for you?'

Nikki hesitated but knew there was no point trying to hide anything. The instruction from her Mistress not to talk to anyone briefly flashed through her mind but then she replied.

'It's fine. I'm here voluntarily. You see, I'm a submissive and that woman is my dominant, just like she said earlier. This weekend is a bit of a trial to see if this sort of thing is what we want to do in the future.'

'Oh.' Nikki's answer seemed to take Sally by surprise. It seemed the blonde had convinced herself there was a problem and cast herself as the saviour of the woman in distress.

'Listen, thanks for looking out for me, but I am fine, honest. She is testing me, pushing my limits, seeing how far I'm prepared to go. And though it's all a bit scary I've got to admit I'm also more turned on at how she is treating me than I've ever been with my vanilla boyfriend.' Nikki was surprised by what she said. She'd never really admitted those feelings to herself, yet here she was confessing to a complete stranger in the most unusual of circumstances. Yet the words were true, she was beginning to worry how she would get through the weekend with her levels of arousal constantly increasing.

'Wow, well OK then, if you're sure everything is OK.' Sally finally replied.

'I'm sure, but thanks again,' said Nikki, hoping it would put an end to the conversation. After a further period of silence Nikki decided to get on with her task. Picking up the anal plug she again applied plenty of lube. Then, setting the plug on the lid of the toilet, she squirted some lube onto her fingers and reached behind her. The first touch of her fingers on her bottom hole triggered a whole new wave of thoughts; that what she was doing was so wrong, that it was a private place not designed for sexual acts. But she pushed them aside. She was a submissive and she had been given an instruction.

As her first finger penetrated her ass she sucked her breath in. She started working the lube all around her opening, inside and out. Finally satisfied that she had applied sufficient, Nikki pulled some toilet paper off the roll and cleaned her fingers before picking up the plug. Then she positioned it in her hand and presented the curved head to her hole. Applying a little pressure she attempted to force the plug inside her. But her bottom clearly had other ideas. She continued pushing but to no avail. It was as if her ass had decided it was not going to accept the object she was trying to insert. After a couple of attempts, Nikki tried a different approach, moving her middle finger slightly ahead of the plug to open her sphincter muscles before the head of the plug arrived. This seemed to work and she felt the head of the plug pass the ring of muscle that protected her anal walls.

The next challenge was the size. Anal play had never featured in her adventures with Ryan. She was a true virgin when it came to her ass. The more she inserted the plug, the more she became convinced that she would be unable to take it. Each time the plug moved forwards she was sure it was in as far as it would go, only to find there was more width still to accommodate. Just as Nikki was about to admit defeat, resigned to having to explain her failing to her Mistress, she gave one final push and the plug burst fully into her anus, her muscles contracting around the much thinner neck and the flared end doing its job of stopping the plug disappearing completely inside her. Nikki let out a contented sigh, having completely forgotten about Sally in the next cubicle.

'Was that the plug you've just inserted?' Nikki almost jumped out of her skin, realising that every struggle and sigh had been overheard by the blonde not three feet away from her.

'Yes. I'd better get back,' she whispered in reply.

With that Nikki stood straight, immediately feeling the two foreign objects inside her adjusting to the movement. The plug in her ass was all consuming. Every movement made it feel as though she needed to expel it, but she fought the feeling and squeezed her muscles. She concentrated so much on the plug she had almost forgotten the vibe in her vagina.

As Nikki passed the stall next to hers the door opened and Sally stepped out with a shocked expression on her face.

'I am so in awe of what you are doing. Good luck. I hope she doesn't hurt you,' she said.

Nikki paused in front of the blonde and reached out to take her hand. The submissive lifted it until it was waist height in front of them, then squeezed it gently.

'Thank you. I promise I am doing this by choice. And so far, I am loving it.' Nikki paused. She wondered whether to say anything about the thoughts her Mistress had communicated just a few moments ago, that Sally might be submissive material. But she thought better of it. With one final squeeze and a reassuring smile, she let go of the other woman and walked confidently to the door of the toilets.

Her confidence evaporated as she stepped into the hotel corridor and almost bumped into a couple standing waiting for the lifts. The plug in her ass suddenly felt huge and Nikki thought how she would feel if it were to fall out onto the floor in front of these strangers. As she began to move towards the restaurant she also became aware of the vibe in her vagina, each step causing the antenna to rub gently against the hood protecting her clitoris.

As she turned the corner into the restaurant Nikki saw her Mistress looking her way expectantly. Pushing aside all her concerns about the plug, the vibe and the length of her dress, Nikki held her head high and walked as confidently as she could manage to her seat. As she swung her bottom round and began to lower herself into a seated position she suddenly realised she was about to sit on the plug. Slowing her descent, she put both hands on the edge of the table and gingerly lowered herself into position. As the base of the plug rested on the cushion of the seat Nikki realised it had nowhere to go other than deeper into her rectum. As her weight rested fully on the seat Nikki felt as though the plug was going to come up into her stomach, it felt so large pushing deeper than it had been to date. But before she could start to get used to the plug, the vibe started to buzz, tearing an involuntary sigh from her lips.

Nikki looked into the eyes of her Mistress and saw a wicked twinkle as the dominant laid her phone on the table and slowly but deliberately pushed the slider on the screen higher. Nikki realised immediately the app controlling the device inside her vagina was open on the Mistress's phone and the movement would increase the intensity of the vibrations. She clamped her legs together in an effort to reduce the effect it was beginning to have on her state of arousal. She was also conscious of the sound. Although it was muffled by the fact the vibrating part of the device was buried inside her, there was an audible noise escaping from her pussy. Nikki looked around the restaurant and was pleased to see the family were leaving, which meant just one couple remained and her Mistress was positioned directly between her and them, reducing the chance of them being able to see anything, even if they could hear something.

Her attention was dragged back to the immediate challenge of the two devices inside her as the Mistress further increased the sensations, pushing the slider almost to the maximum level. Nikki pushed down harder on the table, threw her head back and moaned gently. After so long without any form of touch to her sensitive parts, she was finding it difficult to resist the growing feelings of pleasure inside her.

'You won't forget to ask my permission if you want to climax will you little one?' the Mistress asked.

Nikki looked back at her Mistress. 'No Mistress,' she confirmed. Her thoughts suddenly went to a film clip she'd seen on the internet. She couldn't remember the film, but the clip had gone into folklore. A woman in a restaurant with her boyfriend, faking an orgasm. She chuckled at the thought and squeezed her inner muscles around the vibrator. She was also surprised at the effect the vibrator was having on the plug. She had never experienced it before, but on full power the vibrations were passing through to the plug and heightening the feelings in her bottom. She moved her position slightly in response to another wave of sensation and realised just how wet she now was, her juices covering the seat. With a start she realised the cushioned seat would be wet for hours and that her aroma would be impregnated in the fabric.

The Mistress played with the setting of the vibrator, changing it from a throb to a pulse and then full-on vibrations. The speed was also varied until Nikki was constantly panting and gasping for breath. Then suddenly it stopped. Nikki opened her eyes wide and looked at her Mistress, who just nodded her head in the direction of the kitchen. Looking across Nikki saw Sally bringing their main courses, her eyes again drawn to the submissive and the show she had just been treated to.

Self-consciously Nikki withdrew her hands from the table and allowed them to rest in her lap, smoothing the dress down as best she could to cover the tops of her thighs that moments ago had been exposed. The plates were laid in front of them in silence and the waitress withdrew. Then the Mistress spoke.

'Not yet kitten. I have more plans for you before the night is out. I want to really make you earn that orgasm.'

'Yes Mistress,' was all the submissive said in response, before tasting her first forkful of the food that had been laid before them.

The meal was eaten in silence with no more use of the vibrator. By the time they had finished they were the last couple in the restaurant. Sally returned and offered dessert, which the Mistress declined without reference to Nikki. Shortly after the bill arrived, which the Mistress asked to be charged to the room. Then the waitress spoke very quietly.

'Er Mistress, may I ask a question?'

'You may child,' was her response.

'I understand that you are a dominant Mistress. Do you have more than one submissive?'

'Why do you ask, child? Does the idea appeal to you?'

'Er, yes Mistress, it does,' she replied.

'Well then I might just get in touch. I know where to find you.'

'Thank you Mistress.' Head bowed, the young blonde moved away from the table.

'It's funny how I attract submissives isn't it?' the Mistress asked without expecting a reply. 'But tell me little one, I noticed she went missing when you were in the toilet. I don't suppose you two were talking to each other were you?'

'Yes Mistress. She came into the toilet to check I was OK. I told her it was consensual and that you were my dominant,' Nikki explained.

'I see. Which means you broke my rule about not talking to anyone. For that you will be punished later kitten. But as you confessed, I won't make it as bad for you as it could have been. And in future, I expect complete honesty. You will learn to tell me whenever you break a rule, in the knowledge that you will be punished. But believe me, if I find out another way that you have disobeyed me, the punishment will be much more severe. Do you understand?'

Once more the now familiar reply rolled off the submissive's tongue. 'Yes Mistress,' was all she said as her head once more bowed.

'Very good. Now let us retire to our room little one.' With that the Mistress stood and without waiting for the submissive, started making her way across the restaurant. As she passed the waitress standing to one side of the room, the Mistress lifted her hand and gently stroked the underside of the blonde's chin. She said nothing as she continued her walk to the lifts. Nikki stood, once more reminded of the objects invading her body, and hurried to catch up with the Mistress but slowed by the need to ensure everything inside her remained in place. As she passed the blonde, they shared a look, each thinking of the other; Nikki wondering if the blonde would become a fellow submissive, Sally thinking of what her life would be like were she to be in the same position as Nikki.

Nikki never did catch up with the Mistress and by the time she arrived in front of the lifts, one had arrived. Stepping back slightly, Nikki allowed the Mistress to enter first. As the submissive entered, she again saw herself in the mirror facing her, her eyes drawn to the hem of the dress. This time she noticed the glistening between her thighs and realised that her juices had run below the cover of the dress before drying on her for all to see. In the time honoured fashion, the two women both turned to face the doors as they started to close. Suddenly a hand appeared around her one door edge. The resistance stopped the doors and a middle aged man appeared, stepping into the lift. He said nothing, lent across to press floor 2 and then stood to the side of the lift nearest to Nikki. The submissive could sense the eyes of the man on her and her face reddened.

The stranger left them on the second floor and as the doors again closed, the Mistress turned to Nikki.

'Ready for your next task, kitten?' she asked.

'Yes Mistress,' came the slightly surprised response. Nikki hadn't been expecting anything else until they were back in their room and had already reminded herself that she would need to strip as soon as they entered, the rule that she was to remain naked when in private with her Mistress clear in her mind.

'Very good. I want you to take your dress off, little one,' she said matter of factly.

'Yes Mistress. As soon as we are back in the room. I remember the rule about clothing in your presence Mistress,' Nikki replied.

'You misunderstand little one. I want you to take the dress off now, before the lift reaches our floor. Hurry up, I don't want to have to repeat myself.'

Nikki couldn't quite believe what she had just heard. But her submissive side was now in control, heightened by the level of arousal she had experienced in the restaurant. Without thinking to question her Mistress, she undid the zipper and raised her arms, pulling the flimsy dress over her head. She passed the dress into her Mistress's outstretched hand and then shivered. She positioned her hands in front of her most private parts, closed her eyes and prayed that there would be no one waiting to use the lift when they reached the top floor. As the light on the control panel flashed 6 she considered her current predicament. Naked apart from the sandals on her feet, with a vibrator in her vagina and a butt plug up her bottom, she stood in a hotel lift next to a woman who had total control of her actions.

The light landed on 8 and the lift slowed with a judder. Nikki opened her eyes and one word ran through her head over and over; 'Please.' She had never been that religious and had no idea who she was praying to. She also had no idea how the Mistress would explain away this situation if someone was waiting on the other side of the doors. She looked across at her Mistress as they waited for the doors. The Mistress looked back and nodded her head as she smiled. 'Good girl' was all she said.

The doors started to open and Nikki realised she had stopped breathing. She moved one hand away from her groin and held it across her breasts. But as the doors parted it became obvious there was no one there. Neither woman moved. 'After you kitten,' the Mistress eventually said and Nikki stepped forward. She glanced to her right along the corridor as soon as she had a view and was again relieved to see no-one.

'Stop.' Nikki stopped.

'Shoes off kitten,' came the next command.

Nikki bent to unfasten the sandals, immediately reminded of the plug in her bottom. It once again felt huge as the bending motion meant it rubbed against parts of her anal canal previously untouched. She stepped out of the sandals and moved to pick them up.

'I will get them kitten, you set off.' Nikki took a tentative step forward, followed by another. She felt peculiar, now completely naked walking down a hotel corridor. She looked from door to door, dreading the idea of one appearing to open. Nikki wanted desperately to run, to get to the corner in the corridor and the relative safety of their own, private part of the passageway as quickly as she could, but she knew deep down that isn't what her Mistress wanted and she feared the idea of the plug or the vibe falling out even more, as that would mean more time exposed and vulnerable picking them up. This was another test. How far was she prepared to go to please her Mistress. At last she could see the turning. It wasn't too far away.

'Stop kitten.' She complied immediately.

'Turn around.' She did so without hesitating, to find her Mistress holding her phone up ready to take a picture. She heard the fake shutter release noise. The first picture her Mistress had taken, after all those that Nikki or Ryan had taken and sent to the Mistress.

'Spread your legs for me kitten. I want to see everything.' Nikki again complied, conscious that the smaller part of the vibe was protruding from between her lips. Another camera noise.

'Just one more and then we will be on our way. Hands behind your head kitten, show me the Wait position.' Nikki responded automatically, linking her hands as they came together behind her head and pushing her chest forward. A third picture. At no point did Nikki even consider her surroundings, all thoughts of what might happen if one of the room doors opened were gone. She existed only to follow the commands of her dominant.

'Very good kitten, now let's be on our way.' Only when Mistress spoke those words did the shiver pass through Nikki's naked body. She turned and hurried, as best the plug allowed, to the corner in the corridor. Turning, she breathed a sigh of relief as the risk of exposure diminished. She stepped past their door and turned to face her Mistress who was a few paces behind, having just turned the corner.

'Nadu kitten,' the Mistress said. Nikki was now beyond being surprised by anything her Mistress expected of her. Without hesitating she dropped to her knees and assumed the position.

'Very good. I'm just going to go and prepare for our first night together kitten. Wait there and I will come and get you when I'm ready for you.'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki said as the door opened and her Mistress stepped inside. The closure of the door was the trigger that brought Nikki out of subspace and back into the real world. She was naked and kneeling in the corridor of a hotel, her legs spread to reveal her sopping wet groin and the protruding part of the vibrator. Her spread legs placed a huge strain on her sphincter muscles and she feared the plug in her bottom would soon be ejected despite her best efforts. The risk of detection was now much lower, with only one other room on their little extension corridor. Nikki was unsure whether it was that fact or her growing submissive nature that made her feel so relaxed in her current predicament. Or maybe it was all part of her Mistress's training, her worries about retaining the butt plug outweighing the concerns of being found naked in public.

Suddenly she heard a noise. There had been an eerie silence since the door to their room had closed behind her Mistress. But Nikki had just heard the unmistakeable noise of the lift arriving on their floor. She shuddered and listened more closely as two voices drifted down the corridor. Looking at the closed door she realised there was no escape if these two strangers happened to be in the room next to theirs. Fortunately for Nikki's modesty, the windows to her left looked onto the windows of the rooms that lay off the main corridor, there was no view of the corridor itself and therefore no way for the two late arrivals to see Nikki. As the voices grew louder, she realised they were both a little tipsy, presumably having just been delivered by a taxi from a boozy night out in the city. Nikki tried to remember the number of rooms off the main corridor, thinking through the odds as to whether they would be next door neighbours. The voices continued and Nikki began to sweat, despite the cool air on her naked body.