All Comments on 'The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06'

by KayLocke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
azira_afoorazira_afoorover 2 years ago

Wow just wow. So well written and kept me excited to know what is to happen next. Loved the dynamics between Nikki and her Mistress. Sad to learn that we will not be hearing from them in a while.

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousabout 2 years ago

Superb! This was just a diversion from something else I was reading and couldn't stop. Now can't wait for more!!

LianspaceLianspaceabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall I’ve loved this story line. Sarah’s abuse was just that, pain for pains sake. That was too much for me. Wished she would had saved her ass for Ryan but I understand he ranks below mistress now.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Your series is a Master Piece!

However, Sarah's abuse is awful. I'm not into pain to begin with, but her behavior is worse because it was witnesses ^ accepted by all.... even her Mistress...

I would NEVER allow My pet to be treated like this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mistress has instructed me to add a comment.

Mistress gave me to a large black man to train me for eight weeks. Up to that point I had never had a bisexual moment. I was to email her with a report of what I learned and if I enjoyed following through with it every other day.

Within those eight weeks I cooked, cleaned, bathed him in the shower, sucked him daily and was fucked. Mistress has told me to add that I now enjoy being bound and used in any way. There were other things I was forced to do during my training that took the help of a paddling but they are to discusting to post.

Upon returning to Mistress, I now serve Mistress and Mistresses man friends. And in doing so I find my arousal comes from pleasing others.

Mistress has instructed me to end this now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous