The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't touch it. I want to see it drip onto your breasts,' he said as he moved away from the submissive. Nikki pushed herself back into a kneeling position to allow gravity to do its work. She kept her eyes closed but felt the semen start to drip from her chin onto her chest. Then she sensed movement and felt a finger wiping the cum from her eyelids.

'Open your mouth, slut.' It was Rachel, kneeling next to her. The older woman pushed her semen covered finger into Nikki's mouth and without being asked, the submissive closed her lips around the finger and sucked it clean. The process was repeated with her other eye. Then Rachel spoke again.

'Open your eyes.' Nikki did as she was ordered, looking into the gaze of Rachel.

'Did you enjoy blowing my husband?' she asked.

'Yes Ma'am,' Nikki replied. The slap came from nowhere, taking Nikki completely by surprise.

'Whore,' Rachel said, before chuckling to herself and then leaning in closer to Nikki. Rachel licked some of the cum from Nikki's cheeks and then kissed the submissive, her tongue forcing Nikki's lips open and ensuring most of the cum passed to the younger woman, who swallowed. The kiss continued for what seemed like an age before the older woman pulled away. She stood and turning back to the sofa, spoke to the room.

'My turn with the whore. What shall I do with her now? I know. Sarah, do you have that huge black dildo with you this evening?'

'I do indeed,' replied the tall blonde, 'but you're not planning to allow her to use it on herself are you?'

'No, not at all. Nikki, get that tongue of yours back between my legs. Sarah, would you mind fetching the dildo please.' Rachel had obviously decided what she wanted. Nikki crawled towards the armchair as Rachel sat down. Legs parted, she waited for Nikki to approach and then shuffled her bottom forward to again present her vagina in the perfect position for Nikki to access it. The submissive found the pussy presented to her even wetter than on the previous occasion. Instead of starting with her tongue, Nikki closed as much of her mouth as she could over the labia in front of her and sucked the juices into her mouth. Only when she felt she had removed the excess moisture did she start to replace it with some of her own, her tongue running the full length of the labia several times before diving between then and starting an assault on the defenceless clitoris. Just as Nikki sensed Rachel building towards her orgasm, she felt hands in her hair and then her head was roughly pulled away.

Rachel had her right hand wrapped in Nikki's hair and her left hand was holding a huge, black dildo. It was bigger than anything Nikki had experienced and she wondered for a split second what was coming next. Rachel's words soon enlightened her.

'Use this, slut. I want to feel full as I cum.'

Nikki took the dildo and immediately pressed the head against Rachel's lips. They separated easily and despite the size of the phallus, it slipped into Rachel's vagina with little resistance. Nikki pumped it in and out of the stretched pussy in front of her for what seemed like minutes. Then, as Rachel once more reached the edge, Nikki leant forward and started to rub Rachel's clitoris with her free hand whilst the other continued the pumping of the phallus. It didn't take the combined assault long to push Rachel over the edge and she screamed as she came. Slowing the rhythm, Nikki continued to push the dildo into Rachel as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

'On your feet, slut.' It was Sarah again. There was to be no rest for Nikki. 'You thought you'd escaped being marked on your performance didn't you. Well, think again. Gentlemen, scores please for her last effort.'

'Definitely a ten from me,' said James. 'That wiggle and that lovely tight pussy. Magnificent.'

'Just a five from me,' said Rob, immediately bursting the bubble of pride that had built up inside Nikki as she had been listening to James. 'She needs a lot more practice on her technique and she needs to learn not to be distracted by other things going on when she has a cock in her mouth.'

'Rachel, what about you?' Sarah asked.

'Oh, definitely a ten from me. If she belonged to me, that mouth would be kept hard at work every day!'

'Very good, then it's only 5 strokes. Get up on the table slut. On your back, pull your knees up to your chest and then open your legs as wide open as you can.'

Nikki looked at the table. The last remains of their meal had been removed and just the two candelabra remained. She was unsure how best to get onto the table. It was ironic. She was naked and yet she wanted to try and be ladylike. Turning to face the group, she backed into the table until she felt the hard wood against the cheeks of her ass. Then she placed her two hands either side of her and lifted herself gently until she reached a sitting position. Next she swung her legs onto the table, careful to keep them together, before shuffling into the centre. Finally she lay back, curled her knees up as instructed and then spread her legs wide. Once in position, Nikki realised just how exposed she was.

'Now turn through 90 degrees,' Sarah instructed. Nikki did so, giving each member of the group a clear view of her stretched opening. She could sense that her outer labia were open, providing an uniterrupted view of her most sensitive parts to the group of dominants. Suddenly, she sensed Sarah approaching and looked with horror to see a leather strap in her hand. Much wider than a belt, it was obvious from the position she was in where the intended target was to be.

'Five strokes slut. A reminder that you need to learn to use your mouth better. A man won't always want to use your pussy.' Sarah had moved into position as she had been speaking. Nikki knew the whipping was imminent and closed her eyes, resting her head on the table. It didn't take long for the first stroke to land. Her groin was still a little sore from her beating the night before, but what made this worse was that her labia were puffy and sensitive after having accommodated the two men. Whether it was that or Sarah hitting her harder than the Mistress she didn't know, but the pain was intense. She screamed as the leather strap landed on her lips, immediately closing her legs around the strap.

'Open wide, slut,' said the dominant. Nikki complied, tensing her body for the second impact. It didn't take long to arrive. Harder than the first, if that was possible, Nikki screamed and closed her legs again, her head bouncing back onto the hard wood of the table having been jerked up by the impact of the strap. This time she didn't wait to be told, after the immediate pain had subsided into a throb, she once more spread her legs and waited for the third blow.

Nikki started to think about how she felt. The night before, when her Mistress had used a belt to whip between her legs, the pain had been intense and she had struggled to cope. Eventually, she had needed to be tied in place to be able to continue. This time there had been no option and though she was again struggling with the pain as the most sensitive part of her body was abused, she was coming to terms with the fact she was expected to suffer to please her dominants. The thought of being praised for keeping her legs open spurred her on.

Dulled by the pain of the first two blows, the third somehow didn't feel as bad. Nikki managed to avoid screaming, though the involuntary reaction of closing her legs remained. She opened them again almost immediately and prepared for the next blow. By the time the fifth landed, she was relieved but pleased that she had handled the punishment without embarrassing herself or her Mistress.

'Very good, slut. I've seen women give up during a pussy whipping. You've done well.' Nikki felt the now familiar warmth from the swelling of pride in her chest. She again marvelled at the fact she was willing to suffer pain to experience the pleasure that came with pleasing her dominants.

'Now, I think it's my turn to use the slut. I have something in mind that we might all enjoy.' Looking directly at Nikki, who had remained in position with her legs open and drawn up to her chest, Sarah smiled to herself. 'You can lower your legs. We've finished with your pussy...... for now.' Nikki did as she was told, her legs now dangling over the edge of the table.

Looking at the dominant woman, Nikki was suddenly struck by the image presented to her. Five dominants, three of whom were now naked and who had experienced orgasms. Her Mistress was clearly not intending to partake in the sexual acts and had remained fully clothed. The surprise to Nikki was Sarah. Although she had taken the lead in orchestrating the events of the evening, her only show of self-indulgence had been to allow Nikki access to her nipples.

'Swing back around and lie flat down the centre of the table.' Sarah turned towards the group as Nikki moved. 'Gather round ladies and gentlemen. Now this could get messy so I'd better take some precautions.' As she spoke, Sarah began to undo the buttons at the back of her dress. Once more folding the wide straps forward, her breasts came back into view. But this time she continued to disrobe, again reaching behind her to undo the small zip, then pushing the lower part of the dress down her hips. She wore a beautifully embroidered pair of panties, the red stitching perfectly matching the colour of the dress now pooled on the floor at her feet. Stepping away from the dress, she stooped and picked it up, folding it carefully and then walking towards the shelf below the window where she laid it down carefully. Nikki noticed it was now dark outside and wondered if it was possible for people to see into the well-lit room through the window. Not that she cared if they could.

Wondering what was to happen next, Nikki positioned herself as instructed and lay still, her legs together and her arms by her side. She felt like a table centrepiece as her Mistress and Rob stood where Sarah had been. Rachel and James moved to the other side of the table and also looked on. Sarah then started to walk towards the end of the table nearest to Nikki's feet, continuing to look the picture of elegance even though she now wore just the panties and her shoes.

'It's time to change things up a bit,' she said. 'Spread your arms and legs, slut. Make yourself into a star.'

Nikki did as she was told, now so accepting of her treatment that her reactions to the commands happened almost instantaneously. Her head was back against the tabletop. She turned it slightly to look at her Mistress, who was smiling back at her. The warmth of that smile did something to Nikki. She knew then she was performing well for the group and pleasing her Mistress. Turning her head back and staring up at the ceiling, she waited for the next command and again wondered what Sarah had in store.

The first drip of wax onto her breast took her completely by surprise, a sudden shriek escaping from her mouth. Sarah had said nothing and Nikki hadn't seen her pick up the candle. The submissive had never played with wax before and she therefore wasn't entirely sure what had caused the short but intense prick of pain. Raising her head, she looked first at her breast and then up at the candle held above her. As she gazed at the flickering flame, a second drop of wax fell. Nikki watched the short descent and then the impact as the globule of liquid landed, spread out around the point of impact and then solidified. The impact caused the short, intense pain as the hot liquid scalded the cooler skin. But Nikki realised the after effect was actually quite pleasurable as the cooling wax warmed the surrounding skin rather than scalding it. More drops followed and Nikki accepted the momentary pain as she began to enjoy the subsequent warming caress.

The first drop to land directly on her nipple changed the equation slightly, the pain greater as her more sensitive area was scalded. The drops returned to other parts of her breast before another was targeted at her nipple, this one landing on the areola. The pattern continued and after four or five drops on her nipple, Nikki realised the wax was actually forming a barrier of defence. Once it had landed, it protected her skin from further drops falling.

Sarah obviously realised the submissive had adjusted to the feeling of the wax and switched to the second breast, so far untouched by the wax. Not having had chance to adjust to the feeling of the wax, the second breast was more sensitive and provoked the same intense feelings as the first drops of wax landed. As her second breast was coated in wax, Nikki began to enjoy the feeling and let out a slight moan of pleasure.

The dominant immediately reacted, once again changing the target area and allowing the wax to fall between the two breasts. Then she gradually moved the candle down the centre of the submissive's body, lingering around the navel before moving lower. Nikki realised where the end destination was and shuddered. How would her already abused and swollen labia react to the treatment that was to come?

'You know, I think the slut is enjoying this just a little too much. Time to increase the pain levels, I think. Rachel, would you open her labia please.' A grin formed across the dominant's face as she gave the command.

Nikki shivered at the other woman's touch. As her outer lips were pulled apart, she felt more vulnerable than at any point in the evening so far. She could feel the air on her inner labia and shuddered at the thought of the wax falling onto them. But she remained in place, her determination to resist whatever Sarah intended stronger now than it had been before. It was as though her submission had bound her arms and legs in position, forming a far stronger bond than any rope would have been able to. She sought consolation in the fact her inner lips hadn't suffered from the whippings as badly as the outer ones.

The wax dripped a small distance away from her lips initially, falling on the sore skin of her groin that had been subjected to the strap moments before. Nikki sucked in a breath at the momentary shock of pain before once again welcoming the warm caress that followed. She sensed the drips move closer to her core and then the first fell directly onto her labia. The sucking of her breath as it landed caused a noise to escape from her mouth. Not a scream, but enough to announce to the dominant that the submissive had found the wax uncomfortable on her most private parts. More drops were allowed to fall in quick succession and Nikki shook her head slightly to avoid screaming. She knew that it wouldn't be long before the wax's protective barrier would save her from further discomfort.

'Mmm, still not quite the reaction I'd hoped for. Rachel, spread her completely open. Let's see how she likes the wax directly into her vagina.'

Nikki sat up at that point, a scream of 'NO' piercing the room, followed by a more deferential 'Please, Goddess, no.'

'You don't get to choose, slut. Unless you want to use your safe word. Do you? Do you want me to stop? Have you had enough?' Sarah had her face directly in front of Nikki's, as close as their positions on and around the table would allow.

Nikki stared into the eyes of the dominant. Was this another test or would she really go ahead with her threat? Then she thought of her Mistress, of that smile she had seen minutes before and the pleasure that had created it. She knew deep down it wasn't her place to refuse something she had never experienced.

'No Goddess. I'm sorry Goddess,' was all she said as she lay back into position.

'Rachel, continue please,' Sarah said.

Nikki felt the fingers on her labia once more, this time spreading her inner lips and exposing her vagina. The now familiar submissive deep breath followed as she waited. Then the first drop fell. Nikki felt it land on the wall of her vagina and she waited for the stab of pain. But it was shorter and less intense than the pain she had felt earlier. Although more sensitive than her outer skin, the moisture inside her vagina and the higher body temperature inside her natural cavity had taken the edge off the heat transfer.

Three of four more drops fell before the candle was extinguished. The fingers holding her open were removed and Nikki felt a hand take hers and pull her arm, encouraging her to sit up. She opened her eyes as she did so and once more looked directly at Sarah, seeing a smile dancing across the eyes of the dominant.

'I haven't finished with you yet, slut. Get off the table and onto your knees.' As she spoke, she headed back towards the mysterious bags lying just behind the door.

Nikki got off the table and walked the short distance to the place she had occupied previously, in the centre of the semi-circle formed by the seating. She looked down at the wax clinging to her body and wondered how easy it would be to remove. As she knelt, her breasts bobbed and she could feel something new; the odd sensation of her skin trying to move but now held in place by the unyielding wax clinging to it. She could also feel the small amount of wax that now sat inside her vagina, rubbing softly against her inner walls now that it had had chance to solidify.

Sarah returned with what Nikki recognised as a dildo gag. A phallus of 7-8 inches on one side with a much smaller dildo of 2-3 inches on the other. As the dominant approached, Nikki obediently opened her mouth before the instruction came.

'Oh you are so needy aren't you slut. Mouth open already, you really are 'gagging' for it, if you'll excuse the pun.' The group all laughed at the joke.

Sarah positioned the smaller end of the gag into Nikki's mouth and then, pulling the submissive's hair back into a comfortable position, fastened the buckles to hold it in place. It felt really strange to Nikki, seeing the huge, black phallus projecting from her mouth. Wriggling her jaw in an attempt to find a comfortable position, she waited for her next instruction.

Sarah stepped back towards the sofa. The others had stayed in position around the table and were all now behind Nikki, which gave them a good view of Sarah. Without saying a word, she slid the panties down her thighs and kicked off her shoes. Then she sat back on the sofa and beckoned to Nikki to move towards her.

As Nikki rocked forward and began to crawl, Sarah said 'Come and fuck me Nikki. It's time for my orgasm.'

Nikki noted the use of her name for the first time. It felt slightly odd, making her feel less an object and more an active participant. And just when she had fully immersed herself in sub space. But she knew better than to get ideas above her station. She was here to be used and so far, she felt as though she had performed well.

Approaching Sarah felt almost comical to Nikki. She focused on the dominant, sitting on the sofa with her legs spread, her labia glistening with moist anticipation as the light danced off the arousal visible on her very pronounced lips. Nikki was captivated by the dominant's pussy and found herself marvelling at how women could be so different down there. In direct contrast to her own anatomy, Sarah had very small outer labia that did little to cover very prominent inner lips which hung below the outer lips, looking a little like they had shrunk in an attempt to fit inside the outer lips that were meant to protect the more sensitive inner pair. Nikki wondered how it must feel to have lips that hung below the body line, constantly rubbing on underwear throughout the day. But then her mind returned to the task at hand. Each further movement forward prompted the phallus underneath her nose to dance around, as though it had a life of its own and was excited at the prospect of entering the vagina waiting patiently in front.

When she was finally within touching distance of the dominant Nikki raised her head, flicking the phallus upwards before allowing it to drop back down. As the phallus rose, Nikki moved forward slightly so that when it dropped, it made contact with the bottom of Sarah's pubic bone. Nikki then worked her head lower, moving the phallus down further. The movements felt unnatural to Nikki and she bit down harder on the shorter dildo in her mouth in the hope it would aid her control of the larger appendage. Sarah was clearly eager to enjoy the benefits the phallus had to offer and grasped the shaft, helping to guide it between her labia. As Nikki saw the head aligned with the moist lips, she eased forwards and watched the lips parting around the intruding member.