The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki imagined what it would be like to spend a weekend with this woman. She adored her Mistress but there was some extra sexual tension at play with Sarah, which Nikki assumed was because they were so much similar in age.

'I don't know if you've worked it out yet, but I was your examiner Nikki. I deliberately pushed you tonight to see if you would break. I'm not normally such a heartless bitch. It's easy to get sucked into subspace and go along with things when you are one to one with your dominant. It's something completely different to give yourself to a stranger because your dominant orders you to. I've seen so many fail this test.' This time Sarah drew back and gently pushed some hair that had fallen forward across Nikki's face back behind her ear.

'You really are exquisite. I hope to have the pleasure of your company for many years to come.' With that, Sarah leant back in and kissed Nikki passionately on the mouth. Nikki responded and then gently pushed her tongue between Sarah's lips, tasting the last remnants of her own arousal on the other woman's mouth.

'Well, that's enough of that.' The Mistress was speaking. 'I think on that note we should call it a night. Thank you, Nikki, for behaving so well. Now, I suggest you all get some clothes on before you start to cool down.'

Nikki stayed on her knees as Sarah reluctantly got to her feet, allowing her left hand to gently stroke across Nikki's cheek. As the hand danced in front of her mouth, Nikki kissed it, prompting a chuckle from Sarah.

The group were recovering their clothes as Nikki got to her feet. Looking around for her own clothes, she saw the Mistress walking back from the bags behind the door holding a robe out in front of her.

'I thought you might prefer to put this on Nikki. Your body has been through a lot tonight, it's time for some TLC.'

'Thank you, Mistress. I hope I have pleased you this evening?' she said, turning her back to the Mistress and thrusting her arms into the sleeves of the robe.

'Oh, you've more than pleased me, Nikki. You were wonderful. We'll talk more when we get back to the hotel, but believe me when I say I'm so proud of you.' As she was speaking, the Mistress walked closer to Nikki's back, drawing the robe into place over the submissive's shoulders, before moving her arms to grasp the edges of the robe and wrapping them around Nikki's waist, closing the robe at the same time as giving her a hug. Nikki lay her head back onto the Mistress's shoulder and sighed contentedly.

As they said their goodbyes, each of the group congratulated Nikki on her performance before kissing her and then embracing her in a hug. It looked like any normal group of friends saying their goodbyes, the formality of the moment so at odds with what the same group had been up to earlier that evening. Finally Nikki followed her Mistress out to the car park and their waiting taxi, feeling slightly self-conscious wearing her heels with a towelling robe.

In the taxi, the Mistress sat with her hand resting on Nikki's thigh. Nikki looked down at it and felt a sense of contentment that the two could now be so familiar with each other. She was also somewhat surprised to notice that, as far as she could see, the stockings had survived reasonably intact.

'Mistress, I noticed you didn't join in this evening. I hope that wasn't through any fault of mine?' Nikki had been meaning to ask the question when they were back at the hotel, but she had been unable to contain herself, desperately wanting to know if there was any part of her performance that had upset the dominant.

'No my dear. That was always my intention. Tonight was the final test. I wanted to know if you would be comfortable surrendering to someone else. You passed with flying colours, but it did mean I had to take a bit of a back seat. I'm hoping to address that when we get back.'

'Thank you, Mistress. Sarah explained the test to me. She seemed pleased with my performance.'

'More than pleased I'd say,' the Mistress retorted. 'She has already asked me if she can borrow you. How do you feel about that? Would you like to serve Sarah for a weekend? Or longer?'

'If it pleases you Mistress,' Nikki replied.

'Ah, ever the submissive. It would please me, my dear. Sarah is a very good friend of mine. It would please me to know that you are making her happy.'

'Then I would be delighted to give myself to her Mistress. Any friend of yours can dominate me any time they wish.' The answer prompted a gentle pat on the thigh from the Mistress's hand.

'I think you and I are going to get along like a house on fire, my dear,' the Mistress answered. 'I just hope that boyfriend of yours does enough for your Master to mean that I have full ownership of you.'

For the first time since she had woken that morning, Nikki's thoughts turned to her boyfriend and the ordeal he was going through to secure Nikki's release from her previous Master. She had spent the short time in the taxi since leaving the restaurant imagining a life of submission to the woman sitting next to her and the sudden realisation that it could all be taken away made her shiver. She knew she couldn't live any other way and hoped Ryan was doing enough to please the Master and secure her release to be free to commit her future to the Mistress.

THE END (of the beginning)

The story is about to change its focus and concentrate on Ryan in the next instalment, 'The Reluctant Submission'.

1...5678910