The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So my dear, what will it be? Without pressure or fear of any reprisals, would you like to entertain the group for the rest of the evening?'

'Mistress, it would be an honour,' Nikki replied.

'Excellent,' said the Mistress. 'Now, at risk of killing the mood, can I just remind everyone that I have spoken to Nikki and made her aware of what is expected of her. Tonight is part of her training, where she will learn what it means to make herself available to other dominants at the instruction of her Mistress. As we are moving quite quickly through her training, I haven't had chance to explain to the group what Nikki's hard limits are, but I can assure everyone, Nikki included, that no one present has any interest in any of the things Nikki has indicated to me she is not prepared to do. And she has the right to use her safewords at any point. Tonight her intermediate safeword 'Table Top' and her stop now is 'Bluestone'. I also have one further stipulation. I have only today started to train Nikki's ass and so other than for fingers, her ass is off limits tonight. Otherwise, friends, tonight my submissive is your plaything. I hope you enjoy her.'

Nikki had listened to her Mistress's little monologue with a growing embarrassment that had peaked during the matter of fact mention of her bottom. But she was relieved that ground rules had been so clearly explained and at the group's obvious acceptance of them. She now found herself wondering what happened next. She didn't have long to wait before finding out, the Mistress standing and moving towards the sofa, speaking as she went.

'To start, why don't we make ourselves comfortable over here whilst Nikki shows us a little more of that exquisite body of hers.' But instead of sitting, the Mistress walked behind the sofa to a telephone sitting on one of the bookshelves. She picked it up and, obviously speaking to the bar, ordered five brandies. Then she returned to the sofa and sat in the middle.

With the dining chair back at the table, the sofa and armchairs once more formed a semi-circle. As the five friends sat, the Mistress invited the submissive to stand in front of the group. Nikki took one of her submissive breaths before positioning herself in front of them. This was the one part of the evening she had imagined. Having to undress in front of the group. She stood, head bowed, and thought through what she was about to do. As she did so, she imagined herself sitting on the edge of a swimming pool, the water warm and welcoming. She was dangling her feet into the water looking at her reflection being broken as she moved her feet. Then she pictured the gradual descent into the water, her hands on the side as she slowly lowered her body down. The image mirrored her mental descent into subspace. As the Nikki in her mind dropped below the waterline, Nikki raised her head to look at the group in front of her before grasping the belt of her wraparound dress and tugging it undone.

She took her time unwrapping the dress, then opened it slowly and held it open to allow the group to study her body and the flattering underwear. There was a murmur of approval. Encouraged by it, Nikki shrugged the dress off her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. She made no move to collect it from where it fell. Then once more looking at the group, her arms reached behind her back and she unhooked the clasp of the bra. Leaning forward, she allowed the straps to fall from her shoulders whilst holding the cups against her breasts. She felt relaxed, not even stopping to think of what she was doing, knowing that it was expected and enjoying the feeling of warmth created in her chest by doing exactly as the group expected of her.

Removing one hand, her other eased the brassiere from her breasts, allowing them to fall as their support disappeared. But the firmness of youth was still there and her breasts quickly bounced back to their natural position as she dropped the bra onto her dress. She moved her hands behind her back and thrust her shoulders back, displaying her breasts prominently. It also meant her hands didn't have far to travel to the waistband of her panties and before the group had finished admiring her chest, the panties had started their journey over her thighs. She allowed gravity to complete the task, before nudging the panties away from her feet and adding to the pool of clothing on the floor.

'You can leave the stockings for now, Nikki.' It was James who spoke. Just as her Mistress had predicted, James wanted to savour the image of the woman before them, the sensual image of the stocking clad legs at odds with the raw nudity above.

'Spread your legs, bitch.' Sarah. None of the sensitivity exhibited by James's previous command. This made it clear to Nikki that at least one of the group was going to use her without any thought to her own feelings. Instead of the fear Nikki had felt when thinking about Sarah earlier, the course language merely spurred her on. She knew this woman was the one who would be the hardest to please and that her standards would set the benchmark that Nikki would strive to meet that evening. She looked directly at the dominant and opened her legs.

'Don't you dare look at me unless I tell you to,' screamed Sarah. She leapt from her seat and strode across to Nikki, stopping when her face was inches from the submissive's. The key difference was Nikki was now looking at the floor, whereas the dominant woman was looking directly down at Nikki.

'Look at me, bitch.' Nikki's mind was in turmoil. The contradictory commands and the intensity with which Sarah was speaking had left the submissive confused and disorientated.

Nikki raised her eyes and looked directly into those of the dominant, Sarah's extra height meaning Nikki was having to look up, adding to her status as the submissive.

'I don't know what your relationship with your Mistress is like, but you need to learn quickly tonight. I'm only interested in your body for two things. What pleasure it can give to me and what pain I can give to you. Do you understand?' As she asked the question, Sarah roughly pinched Nikki's right nipple and twisted it violently. Nikki screamed, partly at the suddenness of the movement and partly from the pain that emanated from that most sensitive part of her breast.

'Yes Mistress,' she managed to reply, gasping in pain as she did so.

'I'm not your Mistress.' Sarah let go of the nipple and then withdrawing her hand, quickly slapped the breast hard. Before the abused orb had regained its position, Sarah grasped the left nipple and repeated the torture.

'You only have one Mistress. Tonight, you call me Goddess. Understand?'

'Yes, Goddess.' Nikki answered as quickly as she could. The nipple was released and this time she was ready for the slap that followed.

Seeming to be satisfied that she had communicated her dominance, Sarah withdrew and took her seat back on the sofa.

'Sarah makes a good point in her usual, forthright manner,' said the Mistress. 'Nikki, tonight you should refer to each of us separately. Sarah has decided on Goddess. I suggest Madam for Rachel,' the Mistress had turned to look at Rachel who was nodding her approval, 'and for the gentlemen, how about Master for Rob and Sir for James?'

'Yes Mistress' Nikki replied, her eyes once again focussed on the floor in front of her. She was relieved that the pain in her nipples had stopped, but she was beginning to worry that she wouldn't be strong enough to last a night with this experienced group.

There was a knock on the door. After a few moments it opened and Charles walked in carrying a tray with their brandies. He took the sight of the naked woman in his stride and moved towards the group.

'Nikki, serve us our drinks please,' the Mistress requested.

Nikki turned and stepped towards Charles who had stopped a few feet away from her, holding the tray with both hands. Nikki had stopped worrying about being seen naked by others now. It was clear Charles was used to the games played by the Mistress and her group of friends and that he had seen nudity involved before.

Once the drinks had been served, Charles again left the group. Nikki returned to her position in front of the five friends as they sipped their drinks. She was nervous, but the overriding feeling was one of excitement. She was about to have the opportunity to serve these people who were clearly important to her Mistress and the thought of her body pleasing them excited her.

'Right, I think in the circumstances we will depart from usual etiquette and allow the gentlemen to go first.' The Mistress turned to Rob and James who were both sitting to her left. 'What would you like to do to start with?'

Rob looked from the Mistress to James. 'Well I don't know about you, but I tend to find an early orgasm always takes the edge off on occasions like this. So I think Nikki should prepare the two of us and then we should spitroast her. What do you say, James?'

'I think that's a great idea.' As he spoke, James eased himself out of the chair and started to take his clothes off. Rob soon followed suit and after a couple of minutes both of the men were naked, standing in front of the seats they had occupied earlier, their clothes kicked under the chairs. Nikki stepped towards Rob and dropped to her knees, taking his awakening penis in her mouth and working him to a full erection. With her mouth around his phallus she couldn't see it's full length but comparing him to the two most recent she had experienced, she judged Rob to be bigger than her boyfriend Ryan, but quite a bit smaller than Matt, the toned athlete she had experienced earlier that day. As she withdrew, she gazed at the now fully erect member and judged him to be a little over six inches in length, a comfortable size for whatever they had in store for her.

Turning her attention to James, Nikki remained on her knees and shuffled the few feet needed to be in front of him. Looking up at his smiling face, she took his penis, also semi-hard, in her right hand, pulling his foreskin back before encircling the head in her mouth. It was the first time in her life that she had experienced two different men in such close succession and she was intrigued at the fact they tasted different. She had expected them to be the same, but whereas Rob had tasted a little musky, James had obviously washed recently, the soap still lingering and recognisable to Nikki by both taste and smell. As James hardened in her mouth, she judged him to be of a similar length to Rob but quite a bit thicker.

As Nikki approached the point at which she judged James to be fully erect, Rob spoke. 'When you're done I want you on all fours, side on in front of the ladies.'

Nikki withdrew her mouth from James and making a quick decision, crawled into place. Her breasts swung as she moved and she tried to keep her thighs apart to allow her audience a view of her pussy, before swinging her bottom around to adopt the position that had been requested. She wondered if her growing excitement had been visible to the group. Being used by two men had always been one of her fantasies, though admittedly she had not imagined it happening in front of an audience of other women.

'Pussy or mouth?' James asked Rob.

'Oh, definitely pussy to start with,' Rob replied. 'Are you OK with that? I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity later.'

'Fine by me,' answered James, as both men moved into position.

Nikki focused on James as he stepped in front of her, the penis that had been in her mouth minutes before returning to fill her immediate field of vision. She sensed Rob behind her bottom and wriggled, using the movement to spread her legs wider without rubbing her knees on the wooden floorboards.

'It's nice to see you encouraging me on, my dear, but there really is no need. I'm looking forward to this enormously.' As he spoke, she felt a hand between her legs and then two fingers sliding their way along her outer lips. They paused, then she felt the fingers inserted between her lips.

'Well, from what I can feel, I think you're looking forward to this as well,' Rob continued. 'We certainly won't be needing any lube down here.' Nikki couldn't believe that it was possible to feel any more embarrassed than she had been, naked on all fours waiting for two men to use her and with one of their wives looking on. But Rob's words highlighting her obvious arousal made her blush a deeper shade of red.

The feel of two penises butting up against her at the same time brought her mind back to her current position. Opening her mouth, she devoured James, her lips immediately travelling a couple of inches past the head before her lips clamped down on his shaft. Then she pushed her head forward a little more, running her tongue along the underside until she felt the tip of his penis touching the opening of her throat. Starting to move her head back and forth a little more vigorously than she had those few minutes earlier, she elicited a groan from James and she felt his hands move to her head.

At the same time as she had accommodated James, Nikki had felt Rob's glands sliding up and down the channel formed by her lower lips. After a few strokes she felt him edge gently between her lips, the forward movement then continuing and the pressure opening her until he was welcomed into the warmth of her vagina. The movement of her head up and down James's length was being driven by Nikki rocking her whole body backwards and forwards, which also had the effect of her pussy working Rob's length. Settling into a steady rhythm, Nikki began to pleasure both men without them needing to move a muscle.

Her mind once more drifted fully into sub space. The centre of her world became the two wet, welcoming entrances to her body that were enabling her to pleasure the two dominants at the same time. She gave no consideration to her own enjoyment, focusing all attention on the two shafts that impaled her, imagining what it must feel like to be male, to have a penis and to have it enveloped by the warm lips of a willing female partner. She lost all track of time and all recollection of the fact she was performing in front of an audience. It was only when she felt both men start to twitch that she realised they were close. James increased the pressure of his grip on her head and Rob did the same with his hold on her hips.

James came first, letting out a guttural moan as he spurted. The semen hit the back of Nikki's throat, causing a momentary sense of panic before she remembered her experience from earlier in the day, waiting for the second spurt before quickly swallowing. As James withdrew, Nikki felt Rob's cum squirting into her vagina. Free from the constraints created by the cock in her mouth, she was able to push back further and milk every drop from the softening penis between her legs. Eventually Rob flopped from her opening with an embarrassing noise. Then he did something completely unexpected. Walking around to Nikki's head, he took a handful of the hair hanging to either side of her face and wiped himself on it. At that moment Nikki was brought back to the reality of her situation. She was property, being used by the group, in any way they saw fit.

'Stay on all fours, slut, and turn to show us your used pussy.' It was Sarah once more, determined to humiliate the submissive as much as she could. Nikki moved into position, her face pointing away from them. Without being told, she opened her thighs as far as she could.

No one said a word. Nikki knew better than to do anything without instruction. She wondered what she must look like to the group observing her, the marks from her whipping the night before no doubt still visible, the redness in her lips complemented by the reddening caused by the friction with Rob's phallus. Then after what seemed like an age in that position, she felt the first of Rob's semen escape from between her lips and start to slide down her thigh.

'There we go,' said Sarah. 'The true sign of a whore, waiting for more with the last semen still escaping from her holes. Tell us what it feels like, whore.'

'It's my reward for pleasing my Master, Goddess. A visible sign of his pleasure.' Nikki had spoken as she felt, without needing to consider her feelings before answering.

'Oh, it's easy for a slut like you to please men. All you need are tight, wet holes and they are satisfied. Let's see how well you cope with pleasing women. But before that, I have an idea. We should score the slut on her performances tonight. Rob, James, marks out of ten?' Sarah, once more seeking to take control of the situation, looked at the two men who had retaken their places in their seats, the five looking slightly ridiculous with two naked men sitting alongside three fully dressed women.

'A strong eight for me,' said James without hesitation. 'Maybe could have taken me a little deeper and used her tongue a little more, but for a beginner I'd say that was a great start.'

'Yes, an eight from me as well,' Rob added without elaborating.

'OK, well to make things interesting, I'm going to give our slut here some encouragement to improve.' Nikki sensed movement behind her and dropped her head to look between her limbs. She saw the bottom of the red dress moving and after a few moments, Sarah came into view in front of the submissive. She walked to the far side of the room, to two bags that Nikki had not previously noticed, on the floor behind the door. Stooping to pick up the larger one, she withdrew something and allowed the bag to fall back to the floor. As she returned in Nikki's direction, the submissive saw she was carrying a whip that appeared to have four or five leather strands attached to the handle in the dominant's hand. Nikki shivered, realising what was about to happen.

'We shall mark our slut for each activity she performs this evening and for every mark out of ten she drops, she will receive a stroke of an implement of my choosing. I do think our menfolk were a bit too easily pleased, obviously swayed by this one's tight, young pussy,' as she spoke, Sarah flicked the strands of the whip against Nikki's backside.

'Are you OK with that Kay? I know I'm taking over again, aren't I?'

'That's fine Sarah. She is here for you all to use. I'm just an observer this evening. So don't worry, I'll jump in if I think you've overstepped the mark'.

Without any further warning, Sarah brought the whip crashing against Nikki's backside. The swiftness of the movement took Nikki by surprise and she cried out. The pain wasn't as bad as she had expected, more of a sting as each strand bit into her naked flesh rather than the all out assault of the leather strap she had experienced the night before. What was different was the way in which the tip of each strand wrapped around her hip and bit deeper into the flesh, a very different experience to the end of the belt, the effect of which had been spread over a wider area.

Three more strikes followed in quick succession forcing Nikki to suck in her breath each time to quell the pain she felt radiating from her abused backside. Whether it was the impact of the whip or Nikki's reaction to each stroke as she tried to lessen the impact by moving her hips as the leather struck her she didn't know, but as the punishment ended she felt a huge escape of semen from her vagina, its descent down her thigh feeling like a torrent.

'Right, let's see how good you are with a woman. Rachel, what would you like this slut to do for you?' Sarah moved to the table and laid the whip down, within easy reach should see need it again.

Rachel stood and started to undress. 'Well, I'd like to see how good she is at eating pussy please,' the switch said as she disrobed. By the time Nikki had turned and started to crawl towards the sofa, she saw Rachel had re-taken her seat, now naked like the two men. As the submissive approached, Rachel moved her bottom to the front of the seat and spread her legs, presenting her pussy in the perfect position for Nikki to be able to access it. As Nikki drew closer, she smelt the unmistakable aroma of arousal and noticed the glistening of the lips that were coming into clear focus. The sight of her husband fucking a younger woman had clearly excited her.

1...45678...10