The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to collect the clothes she had left on the floor, she found her Mistress sitting on the two seater sofa, patting the place next to her. Nikki sat rather stiffly, her legs together and turned away from her Mistress, her hands together and resting in her lap.

'I just want to repeat myself about this evening, kitten. I don't want you to be worried about being with so many people. I know it will be daunting for you, your first time as a submissive with a group who all know and who are all hoping to use you. I will check after dinner whether you want to continue to become their entertainment. If you don't, you only have to say. They all know there is a strong possibility this may have come too early in your training,'

'Thank you, Mistress. I understand it is my choice. And thank you for arranging the session with Matt earlier. Without it, I think tonight would have been too much. To be faced with that many people as my first time would have scared me, but now I have come to terms with what I did earlier, I'm sort of liking the idea of entertaining your friends. That may change when I'm faced with the reality of the situation, but at the moment I'm inclined to go ahead with it.' It was probably the longest Nikki had ever spoken to her Mistress without stopping. She knew she had spoken quickly to avoid the possibility of a pause in the conversation leading to a change of heart. She also realised she was starting to open up and give the dominant more of an insight into her feelings. Once more, it felt like the right thing to do.

'Now why don't you go and freshen yourself up whilst I decide which underwear you should have for this evening,' the Mistress said.

Nikki rose and walked into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and relieved herself. Then, making a decision, she retrieved the enema kit from under the sink and douched. Nikki was genuinely undecided about what to do that evening, but she figured she may at least prepare for all eventualities. The first time she had douched earlier that morning she had found the experience embarrassing. This time the feelings were very different. As Nikki squirted the water inside her ass, she saw it as the first step in her preparations, in just the same way as showering and applying deodorant were. A submissive was expected to take pride in their appearance and to make their dominant proud. It's just that the appearance included ensuring one's bowels were clean as well as the outside of the body.

When Nikki returned to the bedroom she found the Mistress had settled on Nikki's own underwear, the red and black set she had chosen thinking it would be her Mistress that would see her wearing it. As she put the garments on, she shuddered at the thought the audience was about to be much larger. But it was a shudder of anticipation, not fear.

The next 20-30 minutes passed in a blur until Nikki found herself stepping out into the hallway behind her Mistress. The dominant was dressed in a long, flowing blue dress, calf length but quite tight fitting. The top of the dress was off the shoulder, with a high cut bodice that provided no hint of cleavage, trimmed with silk in a slightly darker blue than the rest of the outfit. Narrow, string-like straps ran across her shoulders, providing some support. Nikki was firmly of the view that the overall effect was stunning. But then, maybe she was biased. The outfit was completed by what appeared to be black stockings and black, two inch heels, the highest Nikki had seen the Mistress wear. Draped over her shoulders, a short, white cotton cardigan was there to guard against the possibility of a chill on the way home. Nikki was pleased that, for herself, her Mistress had chosen exactly the outfit Nikki had brought with her, the only additions being the hold-up stockings purchased that afternoon.

During the taxi ride the Mistress provided another brief overview of the other guests but having thought about nothing else for at least an hour earlier in the afternoon, Nikki felt she almost knew the four of them before actually meeting them. The taxi eventually pulled up outside what appeared to be an old, converted mill, an impression that was only reinforced as they walked in and Nikki saw the height of the ceilings and copious amounts of bare brickwork. The conversion had been performed well, with a significant amount of the original material retained. The Mistress was greeted as an old friend and the two women were led into an intimate bar area by a man who Nikki had assumed to be the proprietor, a fairly short but confident middle-aged man with a shock of ginger hair.

'Two of your guests have arrived Mrs Locke. I have shown them to your function room. May I organise a drink for you and your friend, then I will show you through?' As he finished speaking, the man turned and moved behind the small bar top.

'Why thank you, Charles. That would be delightful. A gin and tonic please, with that local gin you recommended to me last time I was here. Nikki, my dear, are you a gin drinker? This one is absolutely delightful.'

For the first time since they had left the hotel Nikki felt unsure of herself. How should she refer to her Mistress in public? Their initial discussion had suggested Nikki would be expected to show deference when in public, but how best to do that. She looked over her shoulder briefly and saw the only other two people present were at the far end of the bar, well out of earshot. So she decided to be herself.

'No thank you, Mistress. I think I should keep a clear head for later. I'll have a water please, Charles.' She had nothing to hide from this man who clearly knew her Mistress reasonably well, so why hide the fact she was submissive. It certainly wasn't something she was ashamed of and her growing self-confidence extended to letting certain outsiders know her status.

Nikki looked directly into her Mistress's eyes as she spoke and was pleased to see a smile and a nod as the Mistress heard Nikki's choice of words. The two women each made a small move closer to the other and the Mistress gathered one of Nikki's hands in hers, giving it a squeeze. Charles finished the drinks and placed them both on a small tray, then ushered the ladies forward, his intention clearly to bring up the rear. Nikki stayed still and waited for her Mistress to lead the way, before following close behind.

The Mistress walked through a door to the left of the bar, turning to speak as she entered the corridor. 'Are we in the library again Charles?'

'Yes Madam,' he replied. 'The third door on the right.'

The Mistress strode forward with Nikki behind. On reaching the door she pushed through and before Nikki had chance to enter the room herself, she heard the Mistress speak.

'Rachel, Rob. So nice to see you both. How are you?'

'Very well, Kay. And you?' The man had spoken.

By now Nikki was in the room. It was bigger than the bar they had just come from and slightly out of keeping with the minimalist mill conversion décor they had seen elsewhere. The walls to the left and right were covered with bookshelves, floor to ceiling. The wall opposite also had bookshelves but had allowed enough room for a large window that overlooked a vegetable garden. Under the window there was a radiator. The wall that included the door through which they had entered was the only one with brick showing. The centrepiece of the room was a huge dining table, big enough to seat at least 18 people Nikki estimated, quickly counting the chairs, though more could have been accommodated given the spacing between each seat. There were three places set on each side of the table, in the middle, with two giant candelabras, each holding five candles, one each at the midway point between the place settings in the centre and each end of the table.

To the left of the dining table there was a three seat sofa and two armchairs, arranged around a small occasional table. Rob sat at one end of the sofa, with his wife Rachel leaning against him, the left side of her back resting on the right side of his chest. As the new entrants came closer, Rachel rose and embraced the Mistress in a warm hug.

'So nice to see you. And looking so well. I adore this dress. Is it new?' Whether it was nerves or her natural personality it was difficult to tell, but Rachel spoke very quickly and was clearly very tactile, moving slightly away from the Mistress and running her hand over the dominants head.

'No Rachel, I just haven't worn it for a while. But please, let me introduce my companion for this evening. Rachel, Rob, this is Nikki, the one I have been telling you so much about on our recent calls.'

As she finished speaking, the dominant stepped back and to the side, bringing Nikki into full view of the couple in front of them. Taking this as her cue, Nikki stepped forward and smiled.

'So nice to meet you both,' she said, as confidently as her nerves would let her.

'Oh, the pleasure is all ours my dear,' Rob said, getting up from the sofa, 'we have been looking forward to meeting you since Kay told us about your little, er, arrangement.' He moved to Nikki and taking her arm in his left hand, leant forward and kissed her on the cheek. He then returned to the sofa and his wife did the same, a peck on the cheek before returning to her seat.

'Nikki, please take a seat. Charles, why don't you put those drinks down here, please.' The Mistress again taking control of the situation.

Nikki chose the lone seat nearest to Rob, whilst the Mistress moved to the other armchair. Charles set the drinks down as requested and made a swift retreat, closing the door behind him as he left.

'I never tire of this place you know,' said Rob, 'it really is so nice and discrete.'

Nikki sat politely without speaking for a few minutes as the friends caught up. She was amused that her mental image of Rob had been spot on. Close cropped hair and a rugged face hinted at a military background. He wore a neatly ironed white shirt and blue slacks. Although looking comfortable on the sofa, Nikki had noticed his very mechanical movements when he had stood to kiss her, imagining years of training he must have experienced on parade squares. Rachel wasn't a surprise, though she was a little bigger than Nikki had anticipated, both in terms of her height and her build. She had long, jet black hair, pulled back into a pony tail. She wore a blouse over quite a short skirt, but her figure and her confidence meant she carried the look well. Her one stand-out feature, literally, was her chest. Her breasts were large and her cleavage spectacular, the latter prominently displayed by the number of buttons she had chosen to leave undone. Nikki had to catch herself from imagining Rachel in her submissive role, tied up with her naked breasts displayed and available for access.

She was brought back to reality as the door opened. The Mistress turned and, jumping to her feet, announced James' arrival with a 'My darling, so good to see you.' James hugged the Mistress, then worked his way around the room, hugging Rachel before shaking Rob firmly by the hand, using one of those handshakes where the left hand goes under the elbow of the other man. 'Not quite as deferential as I expected then' thought Nikki as she watched the handshake.

Nikki stood up as she was watching the two men. Breaking off from the handshake, James turned and looked at the younger woman. 'And you must be Nikki. Delighted to meet you my dear.' Another hug and another peck on the cheek. Nikki again complimented herself on her mental image. Although a little taller than she had pictured, James was indeed lean. He clearly spent a lot of time exercising. Bald headed but with a close-cut beard that was flecked with grey hair, he was the sort of man Nikki found difficult to age, he could have been anywhere from 45-60, though the Mistress had previously commented that he was a couple of years her junior, which would put him towards the middle of that age range.

They all sat down with James taking the empty space on the sofa next to Rachel. Charles had set a pint glass on the table in front of James, who now leant forward to gather it. The conversation gravitated to the three friends catching up on what James had been up to recently and Nikki again relaxed a little, realising that there was little she could contribute to the discussion.

A few more minutes passed before the door opened once again. The final addition to the group entered and Nikki was immediately shocked. The other three had been close to if not exactly as she had expected. Sarah could not have been further from the mental image she had conjured. Much younger than Nikki had expected, Sarah appeared much closer to Nikki's age. She wore a stunning, floor length red dress, cut tightly at the waist and with two wide straps that joined the body of the dress underneath her breasts, her shoulders and underarms bare as a result. The overall effect was accentuated by Sarah's height. Nikki couldn't see if she was wearing heels, but she must have been over six feet tall.

'I'm so sorry I'm late everyone. A little crisis at home, but all resolved now fortunately.' Everyone had stood on Sarah's entry, the Mistress the first to approach her with a hug and kiss. The others did the same, with Nikki hanging back, a little unsure of how to act. Sensing her hesitation, the Mistress stepped in.

'Sarah, this is Nikki. Please excuse her nervousness, I'm sure you can appreciate this is quite an unusual situation she finds herself in,' the dominant said.

Nikki stepped forwards and the two women hugged briefly. As they separated, Sarah spoke.

'No need to apologise. I think you're very brave to even contemplate this, Nikki. Just what happens today is entirely up to you. I think it was a great idea of Kay's to arrange the dinner beforehand so that you can get to know us a little.'

'Thank you,' Nikki hesitated. 'I don't even know what to call you.'

'Over dinner you should use our names. If we take things further I am sure we will come up with something more appropriate.' Nikki immediately saw the dominant streak in Sarah coming to the surface.

As the greetings came to a conclusion they stepped back towards the seating area and realised there was one place missing for the six of them. Rob pulled a chair from the dining table across to close the circle of seats around the occasional table. Nikki felt compelled to take the dining chair, her submissive self-consciousness giving the more comfortable seating to the dominants. She regretted the decision as soon as she sat down. The chair had no arms, which meant she had to sit straight. Unable to relax into the chair, she felt even more on display before her would-be dominants.

With all the guests now in place, the conversation turned towards Nikki and her relationship with her Mistress. They talked about how they had met online and their first face to face meeting, all of them firing questions at how Nikki had felt and whether the nascent relationship with the Mistress was what she had expected or hoped for. But all of the questions were considerate and designed to understand her feelings. As the group moved to the dining table and the serving of the meal commenced, the conversation turned more to Nikki's background; where she lived and worked, where she had been born, what her parents did, whether she had siblings. To Nikki, it felt a little like a first date, the getting to know you stage as each seeks an area of common interest on which to base further discussion. But in this situation, Nikki already knew the end game. It wasn't the hope of finding a soul mate and the love of your life, it was about understanding the mindset of the woman they were hoping to use.

The conversation eventually moved off Nikki. The group of friends clearly spoke regularly, even if they didn't meet up on each occasion. The discussion turned to current affairs, giving Nikki an opportunity to relax a little, making the occasional contribution to the conversation rather than being the centre of it. She was starting to see the group for what they were, a collection of interesting characters who just happened to share a rather unusual sexual proclivity. Nikki felt herself warming to them in different ways. Rob was amusing, often rounding off discussions with a joke or self-deprecating comment. Rachel waited for the others to take the lead but would make very observant comments and often provided quite incisive analysis of how certain people being discussed had acted. James had become more deferential in the discussions and Nikki noticed he would often support the Mistress's opinions, which Nikki liked. She could see that as her own role if she became a more frequent attendee at future get togethers but was pleased to see there was someone there supporting her Mistress. Sarah was once more the enigma. Her contributions to the discussions were quite short and often occurred towards the end once she had listened to the points made by the others. She exuded confidence and came across as a judge, listening to the points made before announcing her decision and expecting the group to concur. Invariably they did. Nikki found herself imagining what it would be like to be on the wrong side of Sarah, before deciding she would do her very best to never find out.

As desserts were served, Nikki began to think about the rest of the evening. She still had the chance to back out, but the more she had been involved in the social side of the gathering, the more she had warmed to most of the group, Sarah being the exception, where the overriding feeling remained fear. She was beginning to enjoy their company and her submissive character, never far from the surface even during their very vanilla discussions earlier in the evening, was starting to come to the fore. She wanted to please these people, to do her best to give them what they wanted from their evening. Nikki looked around each face, taking care to do so when the focus of her attention was speaking and therefore catching each slightly off guard. There was one commonality. They were all relaxed and enjoying themselves. Nikki could see in those unguarded moments that each was genuinely happy, their faces shaped in such a way as to have a smile ready all the time, just waiting for the next trigger before breaking out for all to see. These people were enjoying life and Nikki had the opportunity to raise their levels of enjoyment even further. She wondered how many people had the chance to do that, thinking of entertainers on a stage or sports people on their field of play and imagining the adrenalin rush that would come with a well delivered performance.

As her eyes settled on her Mistress, Nikki had made her decision. Then, almost as if reading her mind, the Mistress looked across the table and directly at Nikki. She said nothing, but her facial expression changed, her head twisted imperceptibly, and her eyebrows raised slightly. She was asking the question and Nikki answered by nodding. The two women had communicated without saying a word.

As the discussion about the latest government u-turn drew to a close the Mistress picked up her knife and in a very formal fashion tapped her almost empty wine glass.

'Ladies and gentlemen. Friends. I hope you have all enjoyed the meal as much as I have. Once again Charles and his team have done us proud.' There were general nods and one word answers, all in the affirmative. 'Now you all know what I had hoped for this evening and equally you all know how big an ask this was for Nikki. I thank you all for agreeing to give her the choice as to what happens from here.

'Nikki, whatever you choose..' A short pause followed as the Mistress looked directly at Nikki and smiled, 'and I think I know what the answer will be..' Another pause as she then looked around the group, 'I want you to know that no one here tonight will think badly of you if you to decide to end the evening here. We still have coffee and cognac to come and I feel confident in speaking for everyone by saying that you will be welcome at our future gatherings.' Again the group made positive comments before quietening to allow the Mistress to continue.

1...34567...10