The Bisexual Superiority

Story Info
Gay boy gets involved with a girl to satisfy his master.
3.6k words
4.32
5.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've met Adam in college, we got paired for a project and really clicked, despite him being the extroverted popular guy with hundreds of friends, while I was just the quiet introvert trying to not stand in people's ways. I always kind of assumed he was just a rich prick good at sports, but I regretted that biased opinion after actually getting to know him. He was just an overall great guy. I thought he would make me do all the job in that project and then he would just tell the teacher that we spread our work evenly. But no -- he worked just as hard as I did and we nailed it.

The only thing besides maybe knowledge, that he did not completely dominated me with, was appearance. I was a really good looking guy and any attempt to pretend that I was not would be just fake modesty. It might be that I was even more handsome than Adam -- he had this charm typical for any jock but I even dabbled in modeling.

He quickly recognized that for someone this good looking, I was single for a long time. He left me no choice when he threatened to give my number to a girl he knew -- I came out to him and he seemed pleasantly surprised to hear that.

"Sorry for pressuring you," I remembered his words. I also remembered that I asked him if he's okay with my sexual orientation. "And of course I'm okay with that, you have nothing to worry about. I'm actually bisexual myself," he admitted.

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised. "I only ever saw you with girls..."

"Yeah, I have a preference for women but I've been in bed with few guys before and the experience was quite enjoyable." The way he smiled after he said that changed something in me. I remember I was thinking about him a lot that night. "So, I hope this question won't piss you off, but you've never been into any girl? Even a little?"

"It took me a long time to admit to myself... but no. I really wanted to and I tried to somehow force myself to feel it, so that I could live a normal life without any typical struggles that gay men experience... but it just wasn't it, you know?"

At that point I didn't realize that this answer triggered certain things in Adam. Things that he would soon reveal to me.

*

We finished the college some time ago and only then he suddenly called me. He started asking me how's my life, but I felt that his chitchat was just a prelude to something else. My first guess was -- he has some job offer which I would have to politely reject. But it was something quite different.

"So, do you remember when we spoke of what we're into sexually?" he asked. "You told me that you're into being submissive."

"Yeah and that's still true," I responded cheerfully. Where was he going with that?

"Heheh," he chuckled nervously. "And you remember that I enjoy being more dominant in bed, right?"

This question made my heart pound in my chest.

"Well, yeah. I remember. What's up?"

"Well, you know, we could kind of... explore that together..."

"You want me to submit to you?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah," he confirmed and I could sense he was smiling. "What do you say?"

I felt butterflies in my stomach... but also anxiety.

"What would you have me do?"

"You told me you're into humiliation and slave play. I thought, for a start, you could come to my apartment and clean it for me."

I chuckled.

"Are you sure you're not just looking to save some money on house cleaning?"

I expected him to respond on a similar, humorous note. But he remained serious.

"I do. And I want you to do it for me."

To be honest, I didn't know what to tell him.

"I'm having a difficulty imagining this," I admitted. "How would that be sexual, exactly?"

"For starters, once you arrive at my apartment, I would like you to greet me respectfully, take all of your clothes down, put on whatever I tell you to and then do everything I say." I covered my mouth, afraid that I'm breathing hornily and he can hear it. The way he said all of that... My poor boner was getting crushed in my pants right now. "Our dynamic would have to change completely from the one we have now. I want it to be serious and to achieve that, we both would have to play along, without jokes, like a proper master and slave."

I remained silent for a few seconds, trying to think about what he said.

"I don't know, Adam... I cherish our friendship... and it would be the end of it."

"I won't lie to you -- it will change things between us. But it doesn't have to be a change for worse."

"Can't we just... do this and then switch back to just friends?" I asked naively.

"The foundation of friendship is equality. The moment you submit to me, you won't be my equal anymore. You will become my slave and I will become your master." The thought alone about this made me so incredibly sad and... lonely.

"I don't want to lose you, Adam," I insisted, nearing my decision to reject this offer.

"You won't. If things go well, and I'm sure they will, I will want to meet you much more often." He paused and we remained silent for a while. I didn't know what to tell him. I was worried. "Send me your dick pic," he ordered. "I want to find out what he thinks about my offer."

"But I'm still not convinced if this is a good idea..."

"Do what I say," he demanded and my heart almost stopped. I've never heard him being like that... But once I heard that, my horniness muted my doubts.

"Yes, sir," I said and these two simple words released a jolt of freeing pleasure somewhere inside my chest. I finally did it, for the first time. Even if in such small way, I submitted to him. We weren't equals anymore... and there was no going back.

I unbuckled my pants, unzipped them and pulled my hard dick out of my underwear. I quickly took a pic of it while he was still on the call and send it to him. Then I brought my phone back to my ear and waited for him to speak.

"It's settled, then," he said out of the sudden. "Don't jerk it off. You can think about me if you want but don't touch yourself. I want to see you tomorrow at 6 pm. Be punctual."

"Yes, sir." He hung up.

I sat on my chair, looking at my hard dick pulsing in excitement. What the fuck did just happen? Did I really just randomly become Adam's sex slave?

*

I scrubbed my body clean, made sure I smell well, and I arrived at his place right on time. I rang the doorbell, nervous and scared. Before, I worried that I would be unable to treat this seriously, but the anxiety took any chances of my smile appearing.

He took his time to open the door. Even that felt humiliating in a way. I was there for him, not the other way around.

"Oh, it's you," he greeted me indifferently. "Come on in."

He smelled well. I recognized the same cologne he was wearing when we were studying. He was wearing comfy shorts, white t-shirt and black socks. He didn't care to dress nicely. But I arrived in an ironed shirt.

I couldn't face him. My stare was glued to the floor of his apartment. I waited for him to close the door and take over the control.

"Kneel," he ordered. I slowly bend the knee, lowering myself for him. "Now bend over to face my feet. Now respectfully kiss each one of them." My heart was beating like mad. I greedily lowered my face and sank my lips in the black fabric of his socks on one foot, then on the other. "Now I want you to remain in this position until I say you can move again."

Every single second spent in this position slowly undid everything we've had until now. Our great friendship during college times didn't matter anymore. Now, I was the guy who kisses his feet when greeting him.

"Now I can reveal to you, that I always wanted to see you in this position in front of me. I promised myself that I will wait for the end of college, because you've been an asset that could reliably help me during tasks and projects. But now that we split our ways and you've became a competent rival in my industry, I want to preserve what's useful about you, by reducing you to my maid and an occasional sex toy." Was it all true? Did he really never consider me as his friend? His words hurt but at the same time, the sick side of me was in paradise now, cheering for the fact that I humiliate myself further. "I'm telling you this, because if there are any remains of male pride in you, you can still get up and go. The humiliation you willingly endured up till now cannot be undone, but if you choose to leave now, only the two of us will be aware of the shame it brings you."

What did he mean by that... who else would know about this...?

No, I didn't care... My dick was hard, my mind was fuzzy. There was a dominant male before me and I wanted both to uplift his already huge ego and help him enjoy his power trip.

"I came here to submit to you, master. This shame is a cost I have to pay for this desire."

"You may stand. Take off your shoes and follow me."

I did as he told me, still respectfully lowering my head. He guided me to his living room. As expected, it was a rich guy's apartment.

He took a seat in the middle of the couch while I stood there before him.

"Clothes off," he ordered and looked at me indifferently. "Kneel down once you're done."

"Yes, sir."

I took my time undressing. I unbuttoned my shirt and held it in my hand, as just dropping it on the floor seemed disrespectful. I pulled my t-shirt off, too, and placed the clothes under my armpit as I began unbuckling my pants.

My heart was pounding in excitement. My cock was so hard and he would see it in few seconds. My shameless erection slipped out of my underwear and stood still, pulsing and throbbing in excitement that couldn't be hidden. I placed my clothes on the floor and knelt in a way that would cover them.

I looked into his eyes briefly. They were so cold...

"Do you think it's appropriate for you to have an erection like this in front of me?"

"No, sir," I assured him, as my traitorous cock happily throbbed again, demanding friction. "I'm sorry, I find you incredibly arousing and without clothes on, I can't properly control it. If you will allow it, I will cover it to stop offending your gaze..."

"I don't allow it. Keep your hands behind your back," he ordered.

"Yes, sir." I quickly joined my wrists behind myself, as if they were now closed in invisible handcuffs.

"I know just the right way to deal with gay boys' erections. Mia! Come over here!"

I froze when I heard some door in the apartment open. A short and skinny young woman emerged from the corridor, wearing just long white socks and a collar around her neck. If I wasn't so focused on keeping my hands behind my back, I would surely instinctively cover my dick with hands.

She dropped on her knees right next to me, in front of my new master, without really acknowledging my presence. Shocked and confused, I looked at Adam. He was watching me with a smirk.

"This is my other sex slave, Mia," he introduced the girl who was obediently bowing down to him. Her long, dark hair covered her face in that position, so I couldn't say anything more about her. "As you're well aware, I'm bisexual, so I need a female slave just as much as a male one to satisfy all of my desires. Mia lives with me and she surrenders her body to my pleasure whenever I demand that of her. You will be required to do the same."

I was conflicted. My first reaction was disappointment. I would have to share him with a girl. He wouldn't be really mine. And he expected me to parade naked in front of a woman. I wasn't disgusted by a female body, but I was a real gay man, and it brought me no special pleasure. It seemed like an annoying hindrance, if not straight up a turn off.

But on the other hand... when I focused all thoughts on Adam, I did find it really hot. Not only he planned to reduce me to just his sex slave, but I would be just one of the many. I would never be enough to satisfy his desires by myself and yet I wanted to stay with him and be one of the many jewels in his crown. I would be a gay boytoy for a superior bisexual master.

The humiliation coming from that was exciting. Just like the thought that another person -- even if a girl -- would be witnessing my humiliation. And we both would still participate willingly in all of this, reinforcing the idea that Adam was worth it, to have two human beings dedicated only to service his sexual pleasure.

"Understood, master," I gave up to him again, lowering my head.

"Mia, my new slave has a little problem with an inappropriate erection. Use your hand to help him out."

Shocked and frozen, I idly watched as the girl reaches out with her hand and grabs my hard dick with her soft fingers without even thinking about asking me for consent. She held it delicately and began jerking it off. I looked at my master in confusion and discovered that he's smiling at me cockily.

"With full respect, sir... you are aware that I'm homosexual, yes?" I asked, knowing all well that I shouldn't ask a question like that to my dominant. But then, a woman was literally touching my penis at the moment, so I cut myself some slack.

"You wanted to serve me. That's your service," he said and I noticed that he moved his hand and rubbed the bulge in his pants. This sight made my dick twitch again, despite being currently masturbated by a female. "You have something to say?" he challenged me.

I didn't know how to answer. The sight of him, so masculine and dominant, so cocky and confident, actually arrogant, fully abusing his power over me since the first moment I knelt for him... and on the other scale -- that girl, smelling like bubble gum, her little female hands massaging my cock, feeling so weird and out of place...

"No, master. I will do as you say," I made my choice, wincing.

I watched her fingers with well-kept fingernails handling my dick. It was slightly above average size wise and yet her hands seemed to barely contain it. I watched her thumb squeezing the vein on my cock, the tips of her fingers glistening from my precum. Due to her kneeling next to me, her arm was constantly rubbing against my abs and thigh. It seemed so unusual from a gay guy's perspective -- my tanned, hairy legs with the contrast of her soft, clean, pale skin. I should've enjoyed it... I wanted to enjoy it...

She grabbed my balls with her other hand, gently rubbing them and lightly squeezing. Surrendering to her touch, I dared to look up at our master once again. He pulled one of his right foot over the coffee table, his big hand was slowly rubbing on his crotch. What a weird idea... for Adam's excitement, I was letting a girl molest me.

"She's good, isn't she?" Adam taunted me. "I made her train on me a lot. Thanks to me, you can now enjoy the high quality of this handjob."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

He wasn't wrong. She knew exactly where, when and how to touch me to make it feel good and to slowly guide my liquefied arousal outside of my pee hole. Her technique was probably the only reason why I didn't go limp yet.

"Are you close to an orgasm?" Adam asked.

"I don't think so, master."

"Huh. Tough guy. Or perhaps, Mia is not taking her task seriously enough. You've heard me, stupid whore," he said as he raised his voice. "I told you to make my new slave cum, cunt. Do what you're told!"

Even I was scared by Adam's tone. She squeezed my dick harder and put a lot more force into jerking me off. I spread my legs further to give her more access. We cooperated to get this impossible task done but... I just didn't feel anywhere close to an orgasm. If I wouldn't smell this girly scent of hers, then perhaps I could fully focus on Adam's sexy appearance, commanding voice and on the way I was submitting myself to him... but in this situation, it just wasn't going to happen.

After a minute, I was already completely limp. The girl was still trying to jerk it in despair but I could already tell that we disappointed our master.

Adam quickly stood up and grabbed the slave girl by her hair. He pulled her to the side and made her look at him. Only now, from behind the curtain of her dark hair I saw that she was a very pretty girl. She had some make up on her lips and an eyeliner but other than that, her skin was clean and natural.

I froze when he brutishly slapped her face. She moaned and closed her eyes. She tried to cover herself, but he kept her head still and spat on her.

"I will punish you properly later," he said. "Fuck off." She quickly stood up and ran back to where she came from. Now Adam looked at me. I could see that the fury disappeared from his eyes already but he still was rather cold. "Kiss my feet," he ordered again.

Quickly, I lowered my head and placed respectful kisses over his socked feet. I wondered if the intention behind this sudden order was not to check if I was still willing to submit to him, despite witnessing how ruthless and brutish he is towards his slaves.

Without saying anything, he squatted next to me and pulled something out of his pocket. I felt his big, warm fingers touch my flaccid dick and I was about to get hard immediately... but then I felt that he puts something weird on my dick that restrained it from growing.

When he finally stood up, he showed me a pair of keys in his hand.

"Both keys stay with me. Your dick is my property now," he announced and only now I realized that he closed my poor cock in some kind of chastity device. "Whenever you're in my house, I expect you to be naked, with exception of socks and a collar on your neck. Always be clean and prepared for service. Don't look me in the eyes and don't speak without permission. You're also not allowed to speak to my other slave. Are these rules clear?"

"Yes, master."

"Come with me now. You will start your service by cleaning my toilet."

*

When I returned home, it was 11 pm. I was tired, exhausted, but incredibly excited. I've spend my evening cleaning his toilet, then bathroom, then kitchen. While I was working, I could hear him in the living room, laughing at the show he was watching. This alone filled me with such a humiliating sensation, I could jerk off just to the thought of it.

But I couldn't jerk off anymore, because Adam had the keys to my cock now.

I took a shower and went straight to bed. I struggled to fall asleep, aroused and frustrated because I wasn't able to service him today, but full of promise and excitement about what was coming next. The feeling of being owned was clear and I enjoyed it a lot.

He demanded that I show at his place on Saturday morning. He announced that I will service him sexually. The thought of Adam fucking me was so surreal yet, at the same time, felt so right.

I've had to admit, I didn't expecting him to be such a ruthless and aggressive dominant, who would resort to violence towards a female. He was always a very chill guy. But I chose to submit to him willingly and I was eager to endure whatever treatment he planned for me, even if it was violent.

Adam slapping my face disrespectfully... spitting on me... why would did this idea sound so appealing to me?

The only thing that worried me was this girl slave of his... Was he planning to make us interact more in the future? I was convincing myself that for his pleasure I could do it, but the thought of actually doing it was... off-putting.