The Bisexual Superiority Ch. 02

Story Info
Gay boy gets involved with a girl to satisfy his master.
3.5k words
4.7
2.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang the doorbell of Adam's house and was surprised when it wasn't him who opened the door for me... but that slave girl of his.

Besides the collar and long pink socks, she was completely naked. She moved from my way, letting me in.

I entered silently, just like master taught me. He didn't want his slaves chatting, so I awkwardly began stripping down in front of her, while she was standing right next to me, staring at the floor.

Since I was taller than her, I could easily watch where her eyes go. I felt uncomfortable when I noticed her peeking at my dick when I lowered my pants and boxers. But I was a sex slave now and this kind of humiliation was supposed to be my routine. It was better to just become accustomed.

I gathered my clothes into a pile and passed it to the girl. She took it from me and gave me a dog collar. We exchanged a quick, awkward looks. It was obvious she was a lot more shier than I was.

Once I put the collar on, she silently ran somewhere and I entered the living room. As I was taught to do, I knelt in front of the couch and silently waited for Adam to arrive.

He certainly took his time -- fifteen minutes, to be precise. He left some room that I assumed to be his home gym and approached me. He was drenched in sweat and was still breathing heavily.

"Greet your master," he ordered casually, as he took a sip of water from the bottle he carried, alongside a damp towel.

I lowered my head and brought my face to his old, worn out sneakers. They smelled as they looked but without complaining I kissed them respectfully. As my master's intimate property, they deserved it.

"To reward you for your submission, I will grant you an incredible honor," he said but his face told me that it would be yet another way to exploit me. "You will get to enjoy cleaning the sweat off of my body. The idea that it would just wash off in the shower always bothers me, after all, I'm not just any man. Mia!" he summoned his slave girl. "Come over here. I know you like my manly juices as well. I won't keep you from enjoying them." Adam kicked his shoes off, turned his back on us and placed his socked foot on the couch. "Alright, Luke," he addressed me. "You can pull my shorts down."

I repositioned on my knees and slowly pulled his gym shorts down, revealing a beautiful, muscular ass, darkened in the middle, by a true jungle of thick hair. His lowered underwear released a warm wave of musky, sweaty scent into my face, that made my heart beat faster, covering my thoughts with a blissful fog.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Luke? Don't stall. This is what you wanted, no?" he teased me. "Or did you delude yourself that we were equal partners and you wouldn't have to ever taste my filth?"

No, I knew who I was and what I wanted. Despite my initial hesitation, I slowly pushed my nose and mouth into the sweaty jungle of his ass crack. The enslaving scent of his masculinity became overwhelmingly powerful but I accepted it, taking a deep breath of the "corrupted" air. I pulled my tongue out and tasted the waxy texture of his damp ass hair. I began shyly, not without hesitation, but once I tasted his filth and the humiliation of this filled my brain with bliss, I pushed my tongue as far as I could and aggressively began running my tongue across his naughty ravine, painting the walls of my mouth with his sweat.

"I must say I'm shocked, Luke," I heard my master speaking, while my mind leashed by horniness made it so difficult to focus. "I always knew you've been a submissive faggot, but I would never think you would fall so low and actually lick my sweaty asshole." The tip of my tongue focused on the entrance to his asshole. "It's kind of sad, because you've been a competent engineer, but your nature cannot be cheated. You're no competition to me in our industry. You're my ass wipe now." I pushed my tongue into him and quickly retracted to rub it against my lips, to savor the taste of his filth and stink. "You like it, when I tell you the truth, huh? You must've known it for a while now, but to have it confirmed by a superior man like me..." I don't think there was any sweat left to clean, at this point, I was tainting him with my saliva. "See this, Mia?" he addressed his slave girl in a breathy voice. "You're just a worthless cunt. Dominating you was so easy and natural, it was boring. But this guy used to be my equal... and yet I still managed to bring him down to his knees, next to you."

I loved the humiliating feeling he filled me right now. So that's what this was all about. I was his trophy. A colleague he was able to convince to worship him. So we both enjoyed that I willingly reduced myself just to satisfy his sick desires.

"I believe I cleaned you thoroughly, master," I informed him, pulling my head away. He left me with a waxy, disgusting taste in my mouth and few butt hair sticked to my tongue. That was my reward.

"Mia? What's your opinion? Has Luke done a good job?"

The slave girl moved towards us, knelt and inspected his ass crack with a shy face.

"Yes, master," she informed. It was the first time I've heard her voice. I couldn't describe it in other way than girlish and very soft.

"Really? Let's make sure, though. Clean it after him."

I froze watching her beautiful, blushing face dive into his hairy ass crack freshly painted with my spit. It seemed so... disgusting. Out of place. When I did it, it was acceptable. But... a girl? This soft and innocent? The way I imagined things told me that women were never into "filthy" aspects of sex that men loved so dearly.

Yet here she was, with her eyes closed, licking our master's ass crack, while he was looking back at me, smirking. I could clearly see it in his eyes. The desire, perversion, sick satisfaction. He knew that we offered him the power over us and he intended to abuse it.

"Alright, girl. That's enough," he said, pushing her away and straightening on his legs. "There's more vital points on my body that require your tongue action." He turned around and for the first time in my life, I got to see his cock. It was uncut, fully erect, veiny and impressively big. He wasn't bothered to trim pubes. He sat on the couch, pulled his feet over the table, spread his arms wide and smiled at us, cockily. "Luke, I will let you choose. Mia will take care of whatever you won't pick. Let's see... I want my feet, nuts, dick and armpits cleaned. Make your choice."

If I could, I would take everything but his feet. But since I've had to leave something to his female slave, I made a quick rank of what I desire the most in his sexy body.

"I would like to worship your armpits and your penis, master."

"Alright. Start with my armpits. Mia, you can begin with my feet. Don't save your tongues."

I noticed the girl pulling his socks off, while I moved closer to his face, to dip my tongue in his hairy armpit. I dove into yet another of his humid bush, to clean it with my tongue.

"I notice some sadness on your face," he whispered to me, while I was submissively inviting his filth to my mouth. "Are these the remains of your pride, slowly choking on my sweat? Tell me honestly, Luke. Would a part of you want to escape?"

I finished off his armpit by kissing it respectfully.

"Yes, master," I admitted. "A part of me is afraid. I feel like there will be a point of no return and I fear to stumble upon it."

"Now the other one," he demanded, pointing at his other armpit. I quickly stood up and walked around his body to find myself on the other side of him. On the way there I saw the tip of Mia's tongue scrubbing the space between master's big toe and the next one. Yet another example of a sight that brought me an uncomfortable dissonance. How such a pretty Instagram girl could be doing something so nasty with face blushing from excitement...? "You're absolutely right that there will be a point of no return," my master resumed speaking as I began licking his other armpit. "I'm an experienced dom and I can tell you that this fear of yours will only continue to grow. But if you manage to ignore it, you will keep yourself trapped as my property. Only then your humiliation will be complete. You will feel regrets from time to time, but they will be easy to dismiss once you accept your place."

"This is all I desire, master. To become your expendable toy. I want no greater achievements in my life," I assured him, slurping on his armpit hair. "I don't even deserve this honor..."

"You certainly mastered the art of bootlicking, Luke. I'm almost surprised you didn't want to worship my feet instead."

How much has changed over these few days. My new master was insulting me, while I was submissively humiliating myself for his amusement. This beautiful, confident man with so many friends and a bright future ahead of him. I felt like I've had a fair share of opportunities in front of me, but I was so eager to throw them all out of the window, to burn the bridges and leave myself with no way out. I was too submissive, my mentality was that of a beta male. I truly felt that going through the life on my own would make me unhappy. Serving Adam seemed so easy, natural, safe.

My dick hurt, constantly trying to get hard despite the cage cruelly forbidding it. Sorry, my old friend, but I sold your comfort and pleasure to serve another man's penis. A fat log of disgusting, veiny meat, that conquered hundreds vulnerable holes of not only men, but women, too -- if I were to believe Adam's bragging over the years. But considering that his body was now being licked by two young, good looking, willing sex slaves, there was probably no reason to disbelieve him.

"You two can now move and take care of my vital points," he said, pointing at his crotch. "I want to cum in your mouth but you're forbidden to swallow without my permission," he instructed me.

"Yes, master!" At this moment I would agree to anything, just to have a taste of his meat. I waited for this so long and even allowed a female to molest me to get here. The reward was finally here.

I invited his cock head to my mouth, only to discover that it was very big, soft and warm. There was already some precum glistening on it, which I quickly stole from him with a little lick. My lips gently touched it in some kind of a half-kiss. Only then I properly swallowed it, beginning to suck it.

"I must say, Luke, your mouth feels like silk," master appreciated me, which filled my heart and brain with unreasonable amounts of happiness. The way I felt about it was probably the most humiliating thing I've endured today. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you of all people are a good cocksucker, gay boy. You trained your all life just to offer this spectacular service to me. Keep going..."

I peeked over at the girl. I didn't really want to flex, but I was aware that having a cock made it easier to understand how to suck someone else's cock well. I wondered if she felt jealous of my skill.

Overall, I've had to respect her, however. The way her tongue greedily danced around Adam's nuts made it clear that she's enjoying what she's doing a lot. Her devotion to my master was not inferior to mine.

"Fuck, I chose well," Adam grunted with satisfaction, seeing how I fully swallowed his cock with my throat, in one go, without choking or gagging. I looked up at him, submissively, with his pubes tickling my nostrils. I felt a blush burning my cheeks. Adam was so hot, but also arrogant. Actually, he was a complete asshole and a jerk. And I was enabling all of that...

These thoughts made gobbling on his prick even more enjoyable. It felt like I was doing myself a huge disservice, but it just had to be done. My throat was made just to massage his massive cock.

I brought him a very nice and pleasant orgasm that he asked for. To bring him there, I intensified my rhythm, not sparing my mouth. Once his dick began pulsing, I slowed down and gently sucked his entire load out of his cock, carefully not to swallow it, just as he requested. I wrapped my lips tightly around his dick and only then slowly released it, watching not to leave his jizz behind. Only a thin thread of it refused to leave his pee hole but I kidnapped it with a little respectful pec that I left on the tip of his magnificent, now wet cock.

To prove that I listened to his order, I opened my mouth wide, showing the generous portion of salty warm slime he left on my tongue.

"Well done, boy," Adam said, as he pulled his cock back into his underwear. "Now share it with Mia."

This again? I looked over at her, almost wincing. She turned towards me and placed her little female hand on my pec, to catch balance and get closer to my face. For the first time I looked her in the eyes. Something about her stare when she opened her mouth, waiting, revealed that she was incredibly horny. I felt disgusted.

"Come on, Luke," Adam hurried me, smirking smugly. "Hug her and share a nice kiss. You don't want to disappoint your master, right?"

I looked at him with pleading eyes, but the sight of him sitting right next to us, amused and so smug, helped me. I was humiliating myself for his pleasure. This thought made my trapped cockhead and nipples tingle with excitement. Yes, it was a girl. Yes, I will hate touching her. But my bisexual master will experience nothing but satisfaction for making his gay slave make heterosexual acts. His power trip was worth my suffering.

I leaned over and joined lips with her. We immediately skipped to French kissing. She began stealing Adam's cum from me; we smeared it against our tongues, let it flood our mouths with waxy taste, mixing with saliva. I brought her warm, frail body closer to mine and closed it in a firm hug. Her naked breasts rubbed against my hard pecs. Her hard nipples tickled mine.

I could imagine how anyone, Adam included, could enjoy all of these sensations, but I knew very well I could never. Her femininity, her smells, her gentleness -- it all seemed so uninteresting to me. During this slutty kiss we've shared, the only thing I thought of was the alpha male beside us, being fed satisfaction, sense of power and sexual arousal by watching my suffering.

"Looks like Mia really likes you," Adam laughed. I could tell she liked me. Her hard nipples gave away her arousal, her arms subconsciously trapped me in a grip, her buffy lips refused to leave mine be. Her tongue wanted to keep dancing in my mouth. And I kept letting her, because Adam gave me an order. "That's really nice. I always encourage my slaves having such bonds." That's why he forbid us from ever talking to each other? "Alright, I think that's enough. Mia, you slut, let the poor boy breathe."

We split up and knelt respectfully with our heads down. She left her soft fruity smell and taste in my mouth and on my lips but I did my best to suppress this sensation and focus on my master.

Adam presented spectacularly, just sitting there with his feet on the table, relaxed, in full control of this situation, playful and intimidating.

"Alright, Mia. Get the fuck out," he ordered in a bored tone and the girl quickly got up and left. "You proved to be obedient, even though I forced you to serve in ways that made you visibly uncomfortable," he said, looking at me coldly. "As you surely noticed, I have Mia living with me. I provide her with food, water, place to sleep and free access to the internet. In return she does whatever I want, keeps good working out routine and takes care of herself to present pretty for my pleasure. I tell you this, because I would like to invite you to move in with me and do the same thing."

I knew he would eventually asked this of me. After all, he wasn't hiding the fact that he sees my service as an opportunity to remove me as his rival in the professional field. But I didn't expect he would make this offer so quickly. My heart began pounding... I would devote my entire life to this man... Was it worth it?

I looked at him briefly and almost gasped. His image burned in my memory like a renaissance painting. He was a spectacular man, every single thing about him made me desire to worship him. He was right about what he told me before -- I could still go back, never contact him again, try to forget... but I already tasted his dick and how sweet it was to surrender to him. I already knew how excited I was when he humiliated me. Every part of my being was already rewired to think of myself as a mere addition to him as a person.

"Will I have to do more... sexual things with your other slave, master?" I asked naively, knowing the answer very well.

"Yes," he responded in a tone that implied that this is unnegotiable. "With her and any other slave I will own in the future. But also with any other person I tell you to have sex with. It could be that one day we will have guests -- you will be obliged to service them as well. In general, I will own your body and you will do what I say."

The fact that he was bisexual made this beautiful easy thing so difficult and complicated... if he would make me play just with other men, I would do it with excitement. But if it will be Mia and potentially other female slaves... will I manage to endure this?

But if I chicken out now... I will probably live in regret to the end of my days. It really felt like I was left with no choice...

"I accept your offer with great respect, master," I lowered myself to prove it. "But I would need few weeks to finalize projects and resolve some official matters."

"I will give you three weeks," master announced firmly. "Then you will sign a contract with me."

"Yes, master."

We stayed in this silence for a while, when he suddenly said:

"It took me a lot of time, manipulation and punishments to get Mia to do this for me," he said and I could tell he was smirking. "You agreed at our second meeting."

"Between having a normal life and serving you, the choice is easy, master."

I heard him stand up. Soon, he got closer to me and his bare feet entered my field of vision.

"You always have a good answer for everything," he said and I shivered, when he sunk his long fingers into my hair, gently scratching and petting my head. "Have you fallen for me?"

He asked this question in a light tone, I could tell he was smiling. At this point, the amount of self-abuse I applied was slowly getting out of control, but I've had to tell him. How would he exploit me completely otherwise?

"I fell for you a very long time ago, master..."

He chuckled shortly with satisfaction.

"Good boy. Let it stay that way. This is the shortest way to admiration and worship, which I demand of you." He placed his big hand on my cheek and made me look upwards, at him. His face was cold and indifferent, so were his eyes. "Let me be your reward for obedience." His thumb moved to caress my cheek.

"Yes, master."

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!