Wow That Is Big!

Story Info
Taking a BBC in the office.
992 words
4.64
8.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimeb13
jimeb13
57 Followers

Had the day off from work but was still up early for some reason. I was sitting on the couch watching some TV and having a coffee while looking at my phone. I was scrolling through an app and received a like from someone. I usually don't ever respond to a profile without a pic but hit like back just for the hell of it. He then sent me a few pictures, and he looked really good. He was black and in good shape with a pretty big dick.

He asked what I was into, and I told him I like to give oral and sometimes bottom. He said he was into mutual oral and could top if I wanted.

We went back and forth for a bit then he stopped responding. That seems to happen all the time.

I figured I would go hit the gym, so I showered and got ready and drove off to the gym. It was leg day, so I found an open squat rack and got into my workout. A few minutes later I noticed I received a text from the guy I was talking to earlier, asking if I was still interested.

He and said he was at work and could have me there since he worked alone.

I said yes right away and went straight back to the locker room to get changed. His office was only about 20 minutes away. He told me his office number and said to come up after I parked.

It didn't take long to get there. I was a bit nervous but crazy turned on also. I knocked and walked in, and he was waiting for me.

He said he worked there by himself and proceeded to lock the door behind me. We made a few seconds of small talk and then he started to undo his belt while looking at me. I pulled my shorts down and started touching my soft cock. He pulled his pants down and I could see the big bulge in his underwear. He then pulled them down and pulled out his huge cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and he could see the look of shock on my face. We both laughed a little. I had my one hand on my cock and reached out the other and took that big dick in my hand. It didn't take long for our dicks to both get hard. I moved a little closer and looked at his cock next to mine. I have a decent size cock, about 6.5 or 7 inches, but I was dwarfed next to him as he was both long and really thick. I got down on my knees ready to take that big cock in my mouth. I kept stroking him and just looking at the size. I have pretty big hands and my thumb and middle finger barely touched when wrapped around that cock. It was that big!

I finally took the head of his cock in my mouth, moving my tongue around while stroking his shaft. I then slowly moved my head down taking as much as I could. I felt him hit the back of my throat and realized I only had about half of his cock in my mouth. I started moving my head back and forth taking him slowly in and out of my mouth while working his dick with my right hand. My left hand was working my hard cock at the same time. I could hear him moaning and making small noises, so I knew he liked what I was doing. The head of his big dick kept hitting the back of my throat and he moaned a bit more each time. I tried to take as much as possible, but he was just way too big. My mouth felt so full.

I kept working his cock with my mouth and hand but had to pull away to just look at it. I stroked him a bit faster when I took my mouth away to just admire that dick.

He said how good that felt and said he wasn't going to last much longer.

I put him back in my mouth and started to move a bit faster up and down. He began to breathe a bit harder and moaned a little louder. I knew he was close. I took as much of that cock in my mouth when he started to grunt louder and then felt that big cock pulse in my mouth as the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat. I kept him in my mouth and worked him with my hand feeling him shoot a few more times. He put his hand on my head and pushed his cock in a bit more when he was done. I had a mouth full of cum and was working my tongue around his head getting as much out as I could. I took his cock out of my mouth and gave him a few more strokes and licked up the last drops of cum that he had.

He was out of breath when I finally stood up. He was standing there, and his dick was still huge even as it started to soften.

I told him I'm interested in something more regular, and he said he was too.

I then pulled up my pants and left and made he 20-minute drive home.

When I walked in, I saw that he sent a text and wanted to know if I could take a dick as big as his in my ass.

I told him I think so, but it might take a bit to get it all the way in. But I'm up for a challenge.

I haven't been fucked in a while. I am hard as a rock at the thought of taking that huge cock in my ass. Hopefully I'll writing about that soon.

jimeb13
jimeb13
57 Followers