The Bishop and Mommy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexual Foray with a Catholic Bishop.
12.6k words
4.2
6.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

It was on a Thursday afternoon and I arrived home that I saw a car with an unusual license tag on it.

I quickly surmised the Monsignor, the Bishop, and perhaps his personal secretary had arrived.

Monsignor Leo was friends with my grandmother and had succeeded in persuading Bishop Eric to remain overnight the last time they had been to our home.

As I entered I was pleasantly surprised to see not only both of them, but also a rather attractive lady wearing modest street clothes, but with a crucifix around her neck.

"Hello John." Monsignor Leo called to me. "You remember Bishop Eric I'm sure, but I don't know if you have ever met his personal secretary Jeanne. She is a nun, but is assigned to him and lives in the rectory with him. By that, I mean she has her own separate quarters, but if she is needed for whatever reason, she is right there on site.

Jeanne was wearing a street length skirt along with something resembling the upper part of a nun's habit. She sat down in a comfortable chair and as she did, I glimpsed a portion of her left leg which I could see was shrouded in a pair of black Directoire Knickers. I could only see that she was wearing fully fashioned nylon stockings. So I thought perhaps she was also wearing either a garter belt or an open bottom girdle.

Agnes asked me if I would fix some snacks and also get the drink mixes and booze out so they could have a toddy and snacks. It appeared to me that Agnes and Mother had already been at the sauce and probably didn't need anymore. But to oblige them I went to the liquor cabinet and got the ingredients out, then to the kitchen and got cheeses and crackers.

When I came back into the living room, Jeanne had changed positions and was sitting with her legs spread apart and her skirt up over her knees. I could now clearly see her black DK's and the tops of her stockings. I thought to myself, you don't fool me. The Bishop is fucking you whenever he wants to or needs to. The secretary title is just that - a title.

Mother and Agnes had let their stockings slip down around their ankles and suddenly Agnes stood up and told Monsignor to help her get her stockings fastened to her garters. Leo looked a bit uncomfortable, but she told him to fasten the back garters to the tops of her stockings, but not to put it in the keyhole because it would make them get a runner more quickly.

Mother stood up and asked Bishop Eric to help her do the same thing. It wasn't the first time he had ever done that by watching his dexterity and the fact that he knew exactly what to do. I presumed he did it to Jeanne whenever she wanted his help.

Everyone prepared their own drinks and fixed cheese and crackers. Suddenly, Sister Jeanne whispered to me that she needed to pee and would I show her to the bathroom. I helped her out of her chair and walked with her to the toilet room.

"Don't go." she said. "I want you to stay here and watch me pee."

She lifted her skirt, told me to hold it, and pushed her black DK's down around her knees. I could see they were not off the rack DK's as they fit her thighs perfectly. She had the blackest mass of pussy hair I had ever seen, exceeding even that of my mother. I now also saw her black eight strap garter girdle that was keeping her nylons in place.

She sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide apart, and I heard the hissing sound of piss flowing through her labial lips. It was like a waterfall as it flowed out of her pee hole.

"Put your hand down under my cunt lips." she said. "I want you to feel my hot piss. When I finish, I want you to rub your hand through my cunt, then lick my pussy.".

I put my hand between her legs and felt the hot piss as it flowed out of her pee hole. When it nearly stopped, I played with her hairy pussy, playing around her clit.

She finished pissing, moved my hand from between her legs, stood up, and thrust her mound toward me.

"Get on your knees and eat my pussy." she said. "I want you to lick me clean, then I'll suck your cock.".

"Does Bishop Eric know that I'm going to do this?" I asked.

"Oh fuck. He watches me piss all the time." she answered. "He's seen my hairy pussy more times than you may think and I've played with his cock more than once too."

I knelt down and opened my mouth as she leaned into it. Quickly, I thrust my tongue into her wet slit and began licking her hairy cunt. She moaned and moved her cunt against my tongue.

"That's it you fucker. Just keep licking it like that. Make me climax then I'll suck your cock." Jeanne said.

Suddenly she shuddered and I knew she'd had an orgasm.

"Let me put my knickers back on and pull them up. Then I'll sit back on the stool and suck your prick. By the way, I hear you enjoy wearing women's lingerie. Is that true?" she asked. She stepped back into her DK's and pulled them up so they were tight against her cunt lips.

"Yes. I do enjoy the feel of nice lingerie, especially wearing nylons and DK's." I told her. "I notice your DK's are not just 'off the rack'." I said. "Where do you get them made?"

"Then pull your shorts down so I can see your prick and when we finish and go join the other two whores, I'll suggest to them that you get dressed in your women's attire." she said." Monsignor Leo has them made somewhere around here. I have eight or ten pairs of them. I don't always wear them, but Eric likes me to, so I do it to please him. Do you like them?"

With that, she slipped her hand on my cock, pulled the foreskin back and slipped it in her mouth.

"It tastes quite good." she said. You must have washed it before we arrived." she said. She resumed sucking on it and I felt my orgasm coming. She must also have felt it, for she stopped and said "I don't want you to come yet. I want you to fuck me later this evening, so I'm going to stop for now. We need to rejoin the group so pull your shorts back up and we'll head back to the living room."

We went back into the living room and the scenery had changed drastically. Agnes and mother had removed their dresses and were wearing only their garter girdles, stockings, and two inch heels. Both had their teats flopping around. Leo and Eric had removed their clothing and were sitting in their lingerie which was much like mother's and Agnes's. Mother was sitting on Eric's lap and Agnes was on Leo's. Both clergy were playing with the women's teats.

"Looks like we stumbled into something." Jeanne said. "Why don't we leave them to their desires and go find your lingerie and get you into it while I take off a few articles of clothing. Then we will all be in the same attire."

"That sounds like a great idea to me." I said. I took her by the hand and headed toward my bedroom.

When we got to my room, she closed the door and said "I want to see that nice prick of yours again, so strip off those shorts and boxers. I'll take off my skirt and top so you can see me."

I pushed my shorts and boxers down and let my prick fall free. Stripped off my shirt and I was standing nude before the nun. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, then took off what looked like a piece of her habit. I immediately saw her aureoles and nipples encased in a very sheer black open cup bra. They were both quite dark and obviously had been painted.

So there Sister Jeanne was standing before me in her open cup bra, black eight strap garter belt, custom made Directoire Knickers, sheer black stockings, and two inch high heels.

"Would you pull my knickers down John?" she asked. They're a little damp from peeing a few minutes ago and I want you to see my hairy cunt." As I reached over and grasped the waistband I saw her arm pits were also covered with black hair. I pulled her DK's down and was again pleasantly surprised as I saw her pubic hair extended down her thighs. Nice black leg hair too.

"Jesus Christ." I said. "Don't your shave any part of your body?"

"No. Our cloister doesn't remove any body hair at all. All of our sisters have full growths of hair." she replied. "Now run your hand through my cunt, then let's get you dressed."

I stuffed my hand in the lips of her very hairy cunt and played with her for a minute or so.

"You're going to make me climax you mother fucker." she said, and with that she shuddered several times.

"Alright. Let's get your lingerie on so we can join the crowd again. Perhaps something new is going on." she said.

I slipped my garter belt on followed by my full fashioned stockings, cut out bra, and one inch heels. No panties although Sister Jeanne put a pair of DK's in her hand to have if I needed them.

We went out the door and into the living room. Mother was still sitting on Bishop Eric's lap with her hand behind his head as he nursed her left teat. Agnes was sitting on Leo's lap the same way except she had her legs spread wide open. Leo was nursing her left teat and stroking her clit with his right hand.

Sister Jeanne looked at the scene and said "I think we are missing out on something here. Why don't I take my bra off and you can nurse my teats too. Maybe I'll spread my legs apart and you can play with my hairy cunt at the same time."

About that time Agnes shouted that she needed to pee and right now. Leo let go of her nipple and she stood up and told all of us she was going out onto the side porch to piss. If anyone wanted to watch her, they could follow.

Bishop Eric said to no one in particular "You mean the old whore decided she needed to eliminate some beer from her body? This should be fun watching it flow out her cunt."

We all went out on the porch and watched as Agnes spread her stocking clad legs apart and her piss just began flowing from her pee hole. She spread her cunt lips open and the pee then began to arc out about four feet in front of her. Monsignor Leo said "I told you Eric that she could do that. She has a real knack for squeezing it out in front of her."

Suddenly it was over and Agnes just left her very hairy pussy all wet I guess she figured Leo would dry it off for her later. We all went back inside and had another round of drinks and snacks. Agnes informed us dinner would be arriving momentarily, so someone needed to get a robe on to greet the driver. She still had droplets of piss dribbling down her thighs, getting the tops of her stockings all wet.

Sister Jeanne said she would answer the door when the driver brought dinner. Agnes told her she would not need any money as it simply went on the monthly tab.

Mother was standing directly in front of the Bishop with her legs spread wide apart so he could play with her hairy pussy. Her massive teats were hanging down on her chest. Eric had his hand between her legs and was attempting to insert a couple of fingers in her vagina.

"If you don't quit playing with my fucking cunt, I'm going to have an orgasm and get your fucking hand all wet. After dinner, I'll let you fuck me and shoot your pollen in my cunt" she told him.

"I enjoy sticking a couple of fingers in your cunt and making you climax you whore. I know you can't seem to get enough peter in it to satisfy you. Monsignor tells me you've got two or three others who fuck you on a regular basis in addition to you husband and whoever else." the bishop replied.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Sister Jeanne slipped on a robe and went to answer it. She came back in a couple of minutes and asked me to help bring the packages in. She took the robe off and we went into the dining room to get the dinner. I looked at her shapely ass and her stocking clad legs as she walked in front of me thinking what the fuck was she doing as a nun and working in a convent.

"Leave these on the table, but these need to go into the kitchen so we can fix the plates." she said. "Is your mother always a whore? Does she like to be fucked? Have you ever fucked her?"

"Yes, Yes, and Yes." I said. "All of those things. She can't get enough cock to satisfy her. Agnes is almost the same way. She loves to suck and fuck Leo." I told her.

"Well, they can spend the night together, but I'm going to be playing with you and your nice uncut prick." she informed me. "No rubbers on your peter either. I want it inside me au natural. I want your baby batter to get me all wet. Now stick your hand down in my pussy and feel how wet I already am."

We headed back to the kitchen to finish getting the dinner ready, then called to the other four to join us in the dining room. Agnes led the way followed by Leo with a hand fondling one of her teats, then mother and Eric. They sat at the table so either Leo or Eric could play with one or both women. Jeanne and I sat down with me next to mother.

I leaned over to her and quietly asked her if she was going to fuck Eric tonight. She looked at me like 'What did he just ask?', but nodded in a positive manner. I told her to not get drunk so she could give him a good fuck.

Eric asked a blessing for the food and we began to eat. Wine was also flowing freely and I could see Leo and Agnes beginning to get a little buzz on along with some slurred speech.

Leo asked Agnes how she got be such a fucking whore. "It's all over this small town you are fucking three or four married men on a regular basis as well as me once in awhile" he told her.

"I guess I simply love the feel of a nice, fat,long peter in cunt." she replied. "I love the feel of a man splattering the walls of my cunt with his slippery baby batter knowing I can't get pregnant and knowing I made him feel good by letting him fuck me. I also enjoy having my cunt eaten too."

"Margaret, how is it that you like to fuck around so much?" the Bishop asked her.

"Like my mother, I simply like a big, long cock in my pussy. Just like yours.It feels so good when it is pressing on my cervix because I know it is inside me as far as you can get it. Then when he unleashes a torrent of sperm filled semen inside me, knowing I can still get knocked up, it is even better." Margaret answered.

Sister Jeanne said, "Do you think we should tell them about Sister Cecilia and Sister Celeste, Eric?"

"Perhaps a little later Sister Jeanne. Let's finish dinner, have an after dinner drink and a cigarette, then we may inform them." the Bishop said.

When dinner was finished, Agnes told us she had to piss again and quickly. We all adjourned to the side porch where she spread her legs apart, squatted a little bit and began peeing.It flowed out of her cunt like Niagara Falls for about a minute, then stopped. Leo was quickly at her side running his hand through her very hairy cunt. "You fucking bitch. You did have to piss didn't you?" he asked.

"More than just a little bit." Agnes replied. "I'll probably need to pee again in about thirty minutes."

"I think Bishop Eric and I have the perfect solution for you and Margaret having to pee so often." Leo told Agnes.

"What might that be?" she asked.

"We think you both need to have a catheter inserted into your bladder. One that has a spigot on the end of it so when you feel the need to pee, all you have to do is turn the petcock on the end of it and let you pee flow out. When you are finished, you turn the petcock back and shut it off." Leo told her. "Sister Jeanne just happens to also be a registered nurse and can easily insert one in each of you. With the catheter in your bladder, neither of you will be pissing all over the place when you pee, especially down your legs and getting your stockings all wet."

Agnes looked at Margaret and nodded her head up and down indicating a 'Yes'. Margaret nodded her head up and down, so Agnes told Leo they would agree to do it. Margaret was almost completely drunk by now, so I'm not certain she understood what was going on, but whatever it was, if Agnes agreed to it then it was alright.

Eric asked sister Jeanne if she had brought the bag in the house or if it was still in the car. Jeanne told him she had left it in the car and would get it.

"No, No. John can slip out and get it. There are a pair of stirrups in the trunk that you need to bring in also." Eric told me. I left and went to his car to get the materials that Jeanne would need. I found her bag and the stirrups and went back in the house.

Leo and Eric had found a small thin mattress and had covered the dining room table with it. Sister Jeanne asked Agnes who was going to have the catheter inserted first. Agnes said she would, so Jeanne told her to get on the table and lie down with her feet just over the edge of the table.

Agnes lied down with her legs spread wide open so you could see her gray haired pussy and long cunt lips. Eric and Leo fastened a stirrup on each side of the table and then each took a leg and put it in the stirrup. Sister Jeanne slipped a pair of rubber gloves on her hands and took a catheter from the bag that looked about ten inches long. She then took and washed Agnes's cunt good with an alcohol wipe and told Leo and Eric to each take one cunt lip and hold it back.

She found Agnes's pee hole and quickly inserted the tip in and gently pushed it up toward her bladder. Suddenly Agnes's pee was visible in the tip of the catheter and Jeanne stopped pushing.

"It's in as far as it needs to be." she said. "Now when she needs to piss, all she has to do is turn this petcock ninety degrees and the pee will simply flow out the end of the catheter. You can let go of her piss flaps now and they will keep the catheter in place. Now it's Margaret's turn.

Leo helped Agnes off the table and looked between her legs to see how far the catheter was hanging down. Margaret needed help to get on the table to Eric guided her up and helped her lie down. He and Leo put her feet in the stirrups and each took hold of her black haired cunt lips and held them apart. Again, Sister Jeanne wiped her hairy cunt with an alcohol towel, located her pee hole, and slipped the catheter in it, pushing it up until Margaret's piss showed nice and yellow.

"You can let go of her cunt lips now." she told them. "It will stay in place by itself and when she needs to pee, she just turns the petcock ninety degrees. Her beer drinking buddies will be very surprised when they see she is catheterized. She won't be able to wear panties either unless she wants the catheter to be on her thigh."

The Bishop said it looked funny to see something sticking out of her cunt. "I think we need to drink to that."

Sister Jeanne took her rubber gloves off, took a nice cold gin martini from the Bishop and gave a toast to 'the two whores'.

We all wanted to watch them pee, so we went to the side porch, had them spread their legs, turn the petcock on their catheter, and let the pee flow out. Flow it did until Leo told them he thought they should shut them off.

It was time to turn in and I know Leo was going to fuck Agnes and Eric was going to fuck Mother, so Sister Jeanne and I headed for my bedroom for some playtime too. She said she needed to piss again before retiring, so we went into the bathroom, she straddled the toilet, and let her piss just flow out into the water. When she finished, she straddled my face, as I was kneeling on the floor, dribbled a few more times, and told me to lick her wet pussy.

"I want you to undress me." Sister Jeanne said to me. "I like it when a man helps me get ready for bed by taking my clothes off me, especially my lingerie." She stood in front of me in a slip, bra, DK's, stockings and garter belt. I helped her take off her slip and when she did, I was treated to the nicest pair of fat nipples you could want.She was wearing a black open cup bra that let them just stick out.

"Do you like my nipples?" she asked. "Do you think you'll want to suck them?"

"I think I'll need to nurse on them like a baby."I said.

"Good. Then unfasten my bra and let me take my knickers off, then I'll get into bed and you can suckle me." she replied. I unhooked her bra and her teats fell a little bit, but not much. I helped pull her knickers down and slipped them off and put them on the chair by the bed.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers