The Bishop and Mommy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the covers down and crawled into bed and told me to lay down beside her and suck her teats. I laid on my right side, gave her a kiss on her mouth, with which she promptly slipped her tongue in my mouth. She broke the kiss and told me to scoot down and take her right nipple in my mouth and suck it.

I found her nipple and she pushed my face onto it. It was as big around as a nickel and I had no problem latching on to it. As I suckled her, Sister Jeanne reached down with her hand to find my cock and nuts. She began stroking my cock and fondling my nuts, then told me to mount her.

She turned on her back, spread her dark nylon covered legs apart, opened her cunt lips, and told me to slip my fucking cock inside her wet cunt, but to do it easy.

She pulled my foreskin back and I gently inserted my cock into her cunt, sliding it in an inch or so at a time. By the time I got it all in her soaking cunt, I was about ready to lay a load of pollen in her.

She must have sensed that I wanted to blast off, but said "Just relax a moment. I want to enjoy the size of your cock inside me. It is nice and fat and is making me get all wet. Just fuck me and suck my other nipple so I can have a huge orgasm."

I latched onto her left nipple and began sucking until I felt the walls of her vagina get soaking wet again.

"You big motherfucker. You've made me climax again. Now fuck me good with your prick and blast off in me." she said.

I began sliding my cock in and out of her cunt until I was no longer ale to control myself and blasted a huge stream of warm semen into her vagina.

"Oh Holy Mother of God." she cried. "You've drowned me with all that baby batter. I surely hope you don't get me pregnant with it. Now, go to my bag and find a pair of navy blue bikinis and my nightgown. Slip the panties on and I'll just leave my cunt wet all night. I'm leaving my garter belt and stockings on all night too."

I got out of bed, found her panties and gown and helped her slip into her panties. She wanted my cock up by her mouth, so I moved up and suddenly she just swallowed the whole thing.

"I'm just cleaning it off for you." she said. "Now get back in bed and snuggle up with me so we can get some sleep. If I have to get up to pee, do you want me to wake you up so you can watch me? Then I'll tell you about Sisters Celeste and Cecilia so you know what goes on in the rectory."

I could hear the Bishop talking to mother before I fell into a sound sleep. The conversation centered around why she was drunk all the time and why she was fucking so many different men. He also told her to suck his cock and let him blast off in her mouth.

About four o'clock, Jeanne stirred and whispered to me that she needed to piss and did I want to watch her? We got out of bed and padded to the bathroom where she quickly pulled down her navy blue bikini panties, sat down on the stool and let the pee roll out. I was standing in front of her and she simply took my flaccid cock and popped it in her mouth and began sucking it. I began getting an erection and told her I was going to fill her mouth with pollen if she didn't stop.

"I want your fat prick back in my cunt." she said. "So I'll let go and wait till we get back to bed and you can fuck me again." She finished peeing, picked up her bikini panties, left her hairy cunt wet, and pulled me by the cock into the bedroom.

She laid down on her back, spread her legs wide apart, and said, "Stick that motherfucker in me and fill me up again. I need some more of your pollen in my cunt."

I mounted her with my hard cock sliding inside her wet cunt with no trouble at all. Stroked her about ten times, then erupted inside her again, spurting about seven or eight times before beginning to dribble my semen in her.

"Come up to my face so I can suck you clean." she said. "Then you can put my wet panties back on me and we can get some more sleep."

Jeanne had no sooner said that then the hall light went on. We hadn't closed the bedroom door when we got back from the bathroom so we looked to see what was going on.

The Bishop had a dog collar on mother and a leash. She was still wearing her garter belt, stockings,and high heels, but he had slipped a horse bit in her mouth and had weights on her nipples. She was wearing short alligator clamps on her cunt lips and a short chain was attached to each one along with a weight that pulled her cunt lips down even further. Eric was walking backwards and was slapping her cunt with a quirt as they headed for the bathroom. Mother was trying to tell him he was hurting her when he smacked her with the quirt, but with the bit in her mouth she couldn't speak clearly.

Eric just said. "You fucking drunken whore. I'm told all you and your whore of a mother do is drink and fuck men who buy you drinks. Now I'm going to whip your cunt lips a bit, then after you piss, I'm going to give you some more of my cock. If I breed you and your husband knows it's not his child, that's too bad. I've bred other cunts before, so you won't be the first."

They got past the doorway and I asked Jeanne "Is he always that cruel to women?"

"Only when they are naughty and he can be cruel if he wants to be. She obviously did something to piss him off and she is going to pay for it. He may whip her nipples later on too." she replied.

I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom door which was wide open. Mother was sitting on the toilet with Eric standing in front of her. It sounded like a waterfall as she pissed, but he was also pissing all over her, including her mouth. He had removed the bit, so when he finished pissing on her he told her to take his cock and suck it.

Mother took his prick in her mouth and began sucking it. Eric flicked the quirt over her nipples causing her to jump up off the toilet seat. "Sit still you bitch and don't bite my cock or you'll really get smacked." he told her.

"That's enough. When we get back in bed, I'm going to fuck you again and spread some more pollen inside your cunt. Now get up off the toilet and let those weights on your cunt pull the lips down some more." he told mother.

I hurried back to my bedroom before they could see me, so I could watch as he guided her back to her bedroom. He was still smacking her ass with the quirt and the weights were pulling her cunt lips down even further than before. When they got past my bedroom I turned to Jeanne and asked her if she needed to piss again.

"No. I just want you to suck my nipples some more, then fuck me again. I want another load of your baby batter inside my cunt." she said.

Just as I was about to crawl between her legs, I heard the Bishop holler. "Get on my fucking cock you whore and fuck me with your big cunt. I'm going to fuck you silly then deposit more pollen in your vagina in the hopes I breed you. Now sit on my cock and ride it up and down till I blast off."

With that, Jeanne spread her hairy pussy wide open again and I slid my fat peter all the way inside her already wet cunt right to her cervix.She was still horny and fucked my cock good and hard until I felt the walls of her vagina get wet. I knew she'd climaxed and she said "Let me have all your pollen John. Fill my cunt up again and then slip my wet bikinis back on me so I don't leak. Then I need some more sleep."

I continued giving her my hard cock until I finally erupted inside her. when I was finished she told me to move up so she could suck my peter clean and then get her panties and put them on her. She sucked me gently and finally pulled my foreskin down over my helmet. I got off the bed and retrieved her panties and help slip them back on her legs. Then I got back in bed and snuggled up to her and we slept for hours until about eight o'clock.

We got up and she pissed, then held my cock while I pissed. She didn't pull my foreskin back, so I just pissed through it. "I really enjoyed holding your cock while you pissed." she said. "It was fun to see where it would go."

We each slipped on a robe, although hers was so sheer you could see right through it. It left no surprises as to what she was or wasn't wearing. We went into the kitchen and Eric and mother were already there. Mother had changed to a black garter girdle and different full fashioned stockings, but her teats were still clamped and had weights on them as did her cunt. She was sitting on the edge of a chair with a dog collar on and a leash attached to it. She sat close to the edge of the chair so the weights on her cunt were able to hang down in front of it and pull on her cunt lips. The catheter she had in her urethra was right at the front edge of the chair with a clear bottle sitting on the floor under it

Eric said "Good morning. I hope we didn't disturb you last night, but Margaret needed some discipline so I had to use the quirt on her a few times as well as clamping her big teats and hairy cunt. As you can see, she is still in clamps and weights and will be until she learns to obey me. She also hasn't pissed since going to bed last night, so I think her bladder is quite full. I thought we'd wait until Leo and Agnes get here before I let her turn the petcock to let go of her piss."

"What did she do to displease you Bishop?" Sister Jeanne asked.

"Just a few little things like being drunk everyday and fucking around with all these other men who buy her drinks, then letting them fuck her." he replied. "She needs to limit the number of men she allows to fuck her to three or four and not be intoxicated everyday like she is now. So I used the quirt on her cunt and fucked her a few times. If I bred her, that's her problem. Mac may think it's his baby and that would be fine."

When are we going to tell everyone about Sisters Celeste and Cecilia?" Jeanne asked.

"I think after breakfast providing Leo and this whores mother get up soon." Eric replied. "You notice Margaret has different lingerie on this morning don't you? That's because I pissed all over her once last night and soaked her stockings and garter belt, so she had to change. She does have lovely lingerie doesn't she?"

About this time Leo and Agnes made their appearance in the kitchen. Agnes was looking quite spry and had her hair brushed nicely, a navy garter girdle and dark stockings on and a sheer gown over the top of everything. Her teats were hanging loose on her chest and she was in two inch heels. Her catheter was hanging straight down from between her hairy cunt lips about six inches.

"Has she had a little shot Leo?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, I gave her a little juice in each nipple and her cunt about twenty minutes ago. Doesn't she look nice and bright and cheery for an old whore?" Leo replied. "She'll want to fuck somebody in about twenty minutes."

Suddenly Agnes said "I need to pee right now. My bladder is bursting."

Eric looked at Leo and said. "Open the petcock on her catheter and just let her piss flow into the bottle for about ten seconds. Then close the petcock. I'm not quite ready for Agnes's whore of a daughter to go pee yet. She has been very naughty and may need a few more strokes with my quirt first."

Agnes spread her legs open slightly and Leo turned the petcock on the catheter. The pee just flowed out into the bottle in a nice stream. He shut the petcock off and the bottle had about ten milliliters in it. Agnes smiled at Leo and nodded her head up and down.

"Did you get any pee on your nice clean stockings, you bitch?" Leo asked her.

Agnes just smiled and shook head from side to side. "I need to have some cock." she said. "I'm horny and need a cock fucking me."

"See. I told you Eric. She's a fucking cock hound and can't get enough peter." Leo said.

"John. Would you like to fuck your grandmother?" Eric asked. "Seems she can't get enough cock and I've fucked your mother three times since last night and I know Leo is worn out too. Maybe you can satisfy her with your fat cock."

I looked at Sister Jeanne and she smiled and nodded in the affirmative. My cock was already getting erect from watching Leo open the petcock on Agnes's catheter and letting the pee flow.

"Get Agnes on the table with her legs dangling over the end. She can spread her hairy cunt open and I'll slide my cock in her wet cunt." I said.

Leo helped her out of the chair and up onto the table. She positioned herself so he legs were dangling over the end and her catheter was hanging down along the end of the table. Her gray haired cunt and belly were in full view as were her hairy thighs. Jeanne found a pillow for her to put her head on and she and Leo spread her legs far apart. Jeanne opened her cunt lips very wide until I could even see her clit. Jeanne lifted the catheter out of the way and I quickly shoved my very fat and erect cock into her gaping cunt. Agnes squealed with delight when I hit the tip of her cervix with my cock.

"Just leave your fat peter inside my wet cunt until I tell you to take it out." Agnes said. "I want to savor the width and length of it. Then you can shoot you baby batter in me and I'll slip on a pair of bikini panties and let it leak into them."

So I just left my fat prick inside her for a couple of minutes when she finally told me to fuck her good and to fill her cunt up. Meanwhile, everyone was watching us and I could see both Eric and Leo's cocks beginning to get erect. Jeanne slipped over to Leo and took his prick in her mouth while Mother got Eric's prick nice and stiff, then began sucking on it.

"Just give me a good fucking now. I want that prick of yours going in and out of my pussy like a piston. I'm going to have a good climax and get your prick all wet with my juices, then you can unload your nuts in me." Agnes told me.

I did as she asked and within two minutes I felt the walls of her cunt get very wet. That turned me on and I erupted in her cunt, unloading all my pollen from my nuts. She squealed and humped on the table until her climax subsided, then she lay very still with my prick still inside her cunt.

"You're a grandmother fucker and you filled me up very well. Now reach into the chair and get the bikini panties on it and slip them on me so I don't leak all over the floor." she said.

I slipped her panties on her and moved her catheter to the left thigh so it didn't get bent.

About that time I heard mother tell Eric he needed to blast off and give her a mouthful of baby batter. He must have responded quickly because the next thing I heard her say was that he had shot all over her teats and face.

"Do you all know that Agnes has both her nipples and labia lips pierced? She has rings for both and had them in a few days ago. Wouldn't it be nice if she agreed to put them in again today?" I asked.

Eric, the Bishop, said "How do you know she's pierced John? Have you actually seen her?"

"Of course I have." I told him. "Just last week I caught her with her nipple rings on sticking out of a cut out bra. Her big fat nipples must have had at least a one inch diameter ring in each. She let me feel them and touch them didn't you Agnes?" I said.

Agnes just nodded her head up and down to indicate a "yes".

"I think that would be very interesting to watch her put them in and then let us see them and perhaps play with them. Did they feel heavy to you when you touched them?" Eric asked.

"No. They don't feel heavy, but they are heavy enough to pull my cunt lips down further. If weights are added, they pull them down even further." Agnes said. "The same thing with my nipple rings.They pull my teats down a little bit, but if I add weights to the rings, my nipples and teats get pulled down even further."

"I think I would enjoy seeing you put your rings in then add some additional weight to them." Eric said. "I'm sure Sister Jeanne would be very eager to assist you in putting them in. Now why don't you go get them?"

I helped Agnes off the table and walked her back to her bedroom. She took the rings, which were in a box, and took them back to where everyone was gathered.

"Do you want your nipple rings inserted first Agnes?" Sister Jeanne asked.

"That would be fine." Agnes responded. She took the nipple rings from the box and gave them to Jeanne who promptly located the holes for them and inserted them in her nipples.

"Now I need to get on the table and spread my legs. You will then be able to find the holes for my labial rings." Agnes told her.

She got up on the table with assists from Eric and Leo. Leo pulled her bikini panties off and stood between her legs admiring her wet hairy pussy.

"She has a very wet cunt Sister. Do you want me to wash her before you put her cunt rings in?" Leo asked.

"No. I'll get them in and then wash all the semen off my hands when I finish." Jeanne replied.

Leo held one leg and Eric the other so Sister Jeanne could find the holes in Agnes's labia and slip the rings into them.

She found them quite easily and placed the first one on the right side then the left one was next. Leo and Eric let go of her legs and helped her off the table.

The rings fell down from her labia about an inch and were quite pretty as they hung loose between her legs. Eric had to touch them and give them a little tug.

"Does that hurt when I pull on them you old whore?" Eric asked.

"Not if you do it gently." Agnes replied.

Leo then had to touch them and also play with her nipples and he asked her if she was going to wear them frequently.

"I plan on wearing them quite often. I really like how the feel and how they pull my nipples and labia down a bit." Agnes told them.

Jeanne had to feel her cunt rings and also slipped her hand in between her wet cunt lips and made Agnes shudder.

"If you keep playing with my pussy I'm going to climax and leak fluid all over your hand." Agnes told her.

"Well go right ahead. I'll just stick a couple of fingers in your hairy cunt and help you climax." Sister Jeanne told her. "Go ahead and climax some more. Then I can feel all the semen John just filled your old cunt with."

Sister Jeanne slipped three fingers in Agnes's hairy wet cunt and proceeded to finger fuck her until Agnes climaxed again. Then she took her fingers out and licked them off.

"You surely have a lot of pollen in your old cunt Agnes. Must be some of Leo's and some of John's. Perhaps Eric will want to fuck you before we leave today then you will have some of all three of the men in your cunt."

Eric said. "We need to eat breakfast then we will tell you about Sisters Cecilia and Celeste. So move over to the table and I'll put food on the table."

Margaret said. "Agnes and I usually have a shot of whiskey to start the day. I think it would be a great idea if we all had one shot. The Bishop can bless it and make it holy, then we can eat."

I looked at Eric and he nodded in the affirmative, so I got up, went to the liquor cabinet, and retrieved a bottle of Crown Royal. I thought, what the hell, if the Bishop is drinking with us, why not the best. I got six shot glasses and took it all back to the table.

"Why don't you pour Eric? After all, you're the Bishop and you're going to bless our little party. I may even want to dip my glass on the end of your cock and have a 'cocktail'." Agnes said.

"You fucking old whore. Cock is all you must think about. But let me pour the glasses and have our toast so we can eat breakfast. I'm hungry." Eric told her.

"I like cock and so does Margaret. It was pretty obvious during the night that you were fucking her pretty good. Then she must have done something that displeased you so you had to whip her cunt with your quirt a few times. So bless this booze so I can drink it." Agnes said.

Eric gave a blessing for both the alcohol and the food and we quaffed our whiskey down and began eating.

Presently Agnes said. "You know Eric, I really enjoy looking at your cock. It's long enough that it hangs down nicely between our legs when it is flaccid and sticks out nicely when it is erect. But your foreskin never retracts when it is hard until you stuff it in a cunt. n fact, all three of you have pricks that look about the same except for length."