The Bishop and Mommy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must say your piss didn't have a vile taste. You must have been drinking only water before you came over here." Eric said.

"I usually only drink water." Barbara replied. Once in awhile I'll have some wine or a glass or two of beer. Right now I want to play with herb's anteater cock, so we're going to find a bedroom and I'm going to fuck him."

As they left, Donna told Jim she wanted to suck his cock, so they headed to find a bedroom too.

Eric said. "I think I'm going to fuck this alcoholic whore again and spread my pollen in her cunt. Then she is going to suck my prick and clean it off. So, let's go to your room Margaret so you can play with my cock some more."

When Barbara and Herb got to a bedroom, she closed the door and said. "Where is your whore wife and daughter?"

"Emmy Lou and Becky are in Wisconsin for a few days visiting her aunt so I have a lot of time to myself. When John called I told him I was available and would be happy to let some nice cunt play with my anteater cock today and tomorrow. I washed it good just before I left home, so it is nice and clean." Herb replied.

"Good because I want to suck it and play with your dangling foreskin. You've got the longest foreskin I have ever seen. Even my sister Donna agrees that your foreskin is very long." Barbara told him. "This bedroom has an en suite toilet and bidet. I think I want to use the bidet and wash my cunt out before I suck your prick Herb."

"Well, I'll watch you piss then help you use the bidet so your nylons don't get all wet. Emmy Lou enjoys the warm water washing her hairy cunt and lets me wipe her wet pussy when she finishes using it. Becky also enjoys the bidet, sometimes letting the nozzle go up inside her vagina and wash it good." Herb said.

"Do you like wearing the same color stockings as Emmy Lou? I know her signature color is grey and with her long legs, she makes a striking figure wearing them. Does she wear a girdle or garter belt to keep them up?" Barbara asked as she sat down on the toilet.

"Emmy Lou has a few other pairs of stockings she wears once in awhile, but grey is her color. She wears a garter belt most of the time but wears an open bottom girdle sometimes too, but without panties. Becky on the other hand enjoys off black and chocolate brown and wears them long and with a garter belt too." Herb replied. "Now fondle my prick while I listen to you piss then you can suck my long foreskin until I get a hard on and need to fuck you."

Barbara began pissing and Herb put his hand between her legs and played with her cunt as she pissed. Barbara gently took his cock and stuffed it in her mouth getting mostly foreskin as it was so long. She fondled his nuts and played gently with them.

"Oh that feels so good when you suck my long foreskin. I also love the way you fondle my nuts. Just nice and easy and makes them feel real good. I'll eat your pussy when you finish pissing. Now keep sucking my foreskin." Herb said.

"I like this big motherfucker of a cock that you have. I think I'll really enjoy having you stick it in my cunt and fuck me good with it. I can just think about your creamy pollen that will come out the tip of it." Barbara replied.

"I think I'll enjoy sticking my long uncut cock in your pussy and spewing baby batter in it. Are you on the pill or will I chance knocking you up when I fuck you bareback?" Herb asked.

"I'm on the pill Herb. Mac fucks me on a pretty regular basis instead of fucking his whore of a wife since Margaret is drunk almost all the time. I don't know how he puts up with her, but Fr. Leo seems to enjoy fucking her too. So you don't need to wear a rubber when you fuck me. I'll enjoy your warm semen inside my cunt." Barbara replied.

Barbara got off the toilet and went to the bed and laid down. She spread her hairy red cunt wide open and said. "Now get that long fucking cock of yours and slip it right in my wet cunt. Then fuck me good with it so I climax a few times. Then you can erupt inside my cunt and fill me up with your creme. I'll slip into a pair of navy blue panties and let it leak out into the crotch and be all wet so the Bishop can see it and feel it. Now get your prick in me."

Herb crawled between Barbara's legs and aimed his very erect cock at her vagina. She spread her cunt lips open and his prick slipped in easily going all the way up to her cervix.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That feels so fucking good. I just need more cock more often. Mac fucks me good but not every day." Barbara said. "I like the long foreskin you have on your cock. It hangs down about an inch and a half. It's good to nurse on before you fuck me. Do you pull it back when you piss?"

"Not always. I generally simply piss through it. Emmy Lou likes to watch me piss and Becky enjoys sucking it before I piss." Herb replied.