The Bishop and Mommy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I must say that the catheter hanging between your legs, as well as Margaret's, looks like a very skinny dick that needs to find a way to get an erection. I don't think I could fuck very well if my prick was that skinny." Eric replied. "Now let's finish our breakfast and see who needs to pee first."

We ate our breakfast and interestingly enough, Sister Jeanne was the first one who said she needed to pee. So we all got up from the table and went to the patio where she bent her knees, spread her legs apart, pulled her labia open, and proceeded to piss up a storm. She sent a shower out in front of her over four feet.

"Holy shit." I exclaimed. "I didn't know any woman could piss that far. I've watched Agnes and my mother, Margaret, piss, but they never have got it to go that far."

"Well, now that you have seen me piss, you can get on your knees and lick my very wet pussy." Jeanne said.

So, I got down on my knees in front of everyone else, pushed her legs further apart, and stuck my tongue in her very wet cunt. I must have misjudged that she was finished pissing because the next thing I knew, I had a mouthful of warm pee coming from her large pee hole.

"I thought you were finished pissing you whore of a nun. I wasn't expecting a drink of pee from you. Now I may have to set you down and piss all over you for doing that to me. How would you like that, you bitch?" I asked.

"I might thoroughly enjoy it, especially if your piss is nice and hot." she replied. "And I'm not a bitch. I'm a piss whore that loves to fuck."

Margaret, my alcoholic mother, said.

"Jeanne, he pisses all over me sometimes and his piss can be very warm. Tasty too. It's not very salty tasting and after he pisses on me, I suck his cock without pushing the foreskin back. He enjoys having his prick sucked with his foreskin still covering the head of it."

"Then sit down and let me empty my very full bladder all over your fucking body. I may even stick my fucking cock in your mouth and have you suck me off." I told Jeanne.

Eric interrupted everyone by asking Leo if he had another syringe with some juice in it. Leo told him he did.

"I think Agnes's whore of a daughter needs a little juice in her teats and cunt to make her horny like her mother is. So why don't you inject her right now then she'll be good to go in ten minutes or so." Eric said.

"Get her up o the table and spread her legs apart. Pull your labia open you bitch so I can give your lips a little juice. Then I'm also going to give each of your fat nipples a little injection and soon you'll be so horny you won't be able to get enough cocks in your cunt." Leo told her.

Jeanne and I took her by her waist and set her ass on the table.

Margaret laid down and Jeanne helped spread her legs apart. I told her to spread her labia open and Leo quickly injected each lip with a little juice from the syringe. He quickly followed that with a quick injection of each nipple on her teats.

"Now she'll be a fucking nymphomaniac within ten minutes and will want more cock than we can provide her with." Leo told Eric. "Are you going to want to fuck her again?"

"Well of course I will." Eric replied. "But perhaps we should get another male or two over here if she is going to be cock crazy when the juice kicks in. John. Do you have a young friend or two who might enjoy fucking your whore of a mother and perhaps getting her pregnant?"

"I can call my co worker at Mel's and also another friend who is uncut with an anteater foreskin she will enjoy. He's married and has three children, but he likes to fuck women." John replied.

"Then, by all means, call them and ask if they can come over to your home so they can fuck your overheated mother." Eric told John.

"I managed to reach both of them. We're in luck because neither of them are working today. Margaret knows Jim's cock and she'll enjoy Christopher's too because it has an anteater foreskin so she can suck his foreskin before he actually fucks her good. They will be here with the half hour." I told Eric.

"Margaret, you whore. Are you beginning to feel like you're in heat and need to be fucked by a few men? We have a couple of more men coming over here and both of them have anteater cocks like you seem to enjoy. I'm sure they can fill your gaping cunt up with enough pollen to get you pregnant again." Eric told her.

"Oh. I'm beginning to get horny. My cunt feels like it needs a very stiff ten inch prick fucking me. I also could use another bottle of beer, then I'll really need to go piss." Margaret replied. "Can I suck your cock until they get here so I can have a climax or two?"

"You may suck my cock but don't bite it or I'll whip your cunt with my quirt. Suck my foreskin first, then you can have the head of it. John, get your whore of a mother a bottle of beer to help make her piss some more today. How does your dear father tolerate this shit from these two whores"? The Bishop asked.

"He just stays out of their way when they are both drinking. He's also fucking Agnes so he's getting some pussy from her too. She's a fucking piss whore who enjoys sucking his cock as well as fucking it too. I've heard her when he is fucking her and she is not the nice prim Catholic woman you think she is. She can utter some choice expletives when he has his fat prick buried in her wet cunt." I replied.

"What kind things does he say to him?" the Bishop asked.

"I call him a big motherfucker, a monster cocks man, a cunt eater, and a couple of others." Agnes interrupted. "He spreads my cunt wide open with his massive prick and makes me feel good getting fucked by him."

There was a knock at the door and John went to open it.

"Oh hello. I wasn't expecting the two of you, but you're welcome to come on it." he told them. Let me take your coats and hang them up. We are in the parlor and about to have some fun."

John and the two women, Barbara and her sister, Donna, followed him to the parlor and the rest of the group. The two sisters often took care of John's brother and sister when father was on a trip.

They were both wearing nice dresses that came above their knees. Both were wearing sheer full fashioned stockings. Barbara's were a cinnamon color with black seams and heels and Donna's were sheer black with black seams and heels.

"Hello ladies." the Bishop said. "Who are you?"

"We are sisters who live next door and sometimes take care of the two younger children while their father is away on business. He wants to make sure they are well cared for while he is gone." Barbara replied. "I'm Barbara and this is my younger sister, Donna. I'm twenty and she is eighteen. It looks like there is a party going on right now, so perhaps we should come back a little later."

"Oh no. Please stay. Yes. There is a little party going on and this whore of John's mother is about to suck my cock while she has a beer. Do you want to watch her?" the Bishop asked.

"Well, she seems to be a pretty good cocksucker. Both of us have seen her sucking cocks before and she seems to know how to make a guy climax. I guess perhaps we'd like to watch her suck your cock Bishop." Barbara replied.

"What are you young ladies wearing under your dresses, if I might ask? You seem to be wearing beautiful stockings and I presume a garter belt to hold them up." the Bishop said.

With that both Barbara and Donna flipped their dresses up giving a flash to everyone who saw nothing but white thighs followed by bright red cunt hair and some on their thighs.

"Oh my ladies. You certainly know how to give this older man a thrill and a hard on too." the Bishop said. "I love your red cunt hair."

"I'm sure you have seen a woman or two with red cunt hair Bishop. We don't shave our pits or legs either but it is a little difficult to see out leg hair unless we are not wearing stockings, which we seldom do. Master likes to see us with our legs covered." Donna replied. "He enjoys being pissed on by us as well as us sucking his uncut prick. He is a motherfucker with an uncut cock about seven inches long when it is soft. He likes us to wear six or eight strap garter belts to keep our seams straight and our stockings pulled up tight close to our cunts."

"Well, you each like very enticing to me. I think I'd like to have each of you pee on me in a few minutes. Right now we need to get this whores bladder a little more full so she can piss all over the place." sayeth the Bishop.

"You and Monsignor Leo both look quite enticing wearing your finest lingerie. It's very nice seeing your cocks dangling around and your beautiful garter belts and hosiery in place. Do you wear Directoire knickers too sometimes?" Barbara asked.

"Leo and I both have Directoires as does Sr. Jeanne." the Bishop replied. "We wear them from time to time. But this weekend we are letting our cocks and cunts be visible, so no briefs or Directoires. I notice that neither of you are wearing anything to cover your red haired pussies either. We have a couple of more men coming here momentarily. That will even things up with five men and five women That will let you join our little party. I will add that they are both uncut and have anteater cocks."

"Oh good, because we each love sucking and fucking a man with an anteater cock. They have the nicest foreskins and it's so much fun to watch them piss through it." Barbara replied. "Mac has an anteater too although it's not extremely long like Leo's. Did you fuck Margaret last night? If you did then you're a motherfucker because she's a mother."

"Yes, I fucked this whore of a mother, so I'm classified as a motherfucker. She's not the first mother I've ever fucked and won't be the last one either. How often do you let Mac fuck you?" the Bishop inquired.

"I let him fuck me whenever he wants to." Barbara said. "Why would he want to fuck this drunken whore? Donna also likes him to stick his uncut cock in her cunt too. He's gentle with both of us and provides us with most of our lingerie."

"Eric, I need to piss and right now." Margaret screamed. "Get me to the patio so I can empty my fucking bladder and have some more beer. I might even suck your fucking uncut cock again."

John got his mother up and helped her to the patio while we watched her teeter on her two inch heels. She was obviously already well on her way to being drunk again. When she got to the patio, with all of us watching, she spread her stocking clad legs apart, pulled her labia open, and began pissing. The piss began flowing out of her urethra and onto the concrete, splashing all over. After about a minute the flow began to subside and then flow down her thighs and legs, getting both stockings wet.

"Oh fuck. I'll need to change stockings again. I don't know why they always get wet." Margaret said. "I'm sure glad I have lots of them, so I can change when I piss on them."

"Well, if you weren't fucking all your beer drinking pals and letting their baby batter collect around your pee hole, you might not have to contend with wet stockings. If you had as many cocks sticking out of you as you've had stuck in you, you'r look like a porcupine." Donna told her. "You're always fucking somebody besides Mac and you're the talk of our little community. Old whore Margaret is what you're known as. Now let me help you get these wet ones off, dry your legs, and put some clean ones on."

So Margaret and Donna adjourned to Margaret's bedroom where Donna unhooked all the garters and peeled Margaret's wet stockings down her legs.

"Where do you get all your stockings Margaret?" Donna asked her.

"I get a lot from my uncle in New York who has an export import business and I also get a lot from Bob Burke at the News Agency. He enjoys eating my cunt because he can't fuck anymore because of his heart condition." Margaret replied. "I have plenty of stockings."

Donna wiped Margaret's legs and then got a new pair of nylons from her lingerie drawer. They were a dark brown color with a Manhattan heel pattern.

"These should make the Bishop get a hard on when he sees them." Donna said. "The old fucker can still poke women with his uncut prick. Barbara and I hear tales of his exploits with various women he has fucked and they say he is a master at fucking."

Donna finished pulling Margaret's stockings up, fastened the garters, checked to make sure the seams were straight, and told her she was ready to go. Back they went to the living room. When the Bishop saw Margaret in her new stockings he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Uh Oh." Sr. Jeanne said. "You put on stockings that will make him get a hard on quickly. Every time I put my Manhattan heel stockings he almost erupts in his briefs before I can get his prick in my mouth."

Barbara said. "I see Margaret put her 'Fuck Me' stockings on. Donna, didn't you tell her what an effect that has on Bishop Eric. He's probably getting an erection right now and will be fucking her in less than ten minutes. I remember the night he saw me wearing my Manhattan heels and I thought he was going to fuck me right then and there. Luckily, I was able to get him to the bedroom in time and he fucked me good."

Just then, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and found my co worker Jim and my good friend Herb at the door.

"Oh. Am I happy to see both of you. we've got the Bishop and Monsignor plus Sr. Jeanne, the Bishops secretary, plus Barbara and her sister Donna in addition to my whore mother and grandmother. With you here, the numbers work out much better. Barbara and Donna will be delighted to see both of you and your anteater pricks. You know both of them like seeing men with anteater pricks so they can suck the long foreskins."

I took them to the living room where I introduced them to the Bishop and Sr. Jeanne. Jeanne glanced approvingly at their cocks and appeared to want to fondle them at once. Bishop Eric also glanced at them but was also looking at each of their lingerie.

"You seem to have fine taste in your choice of lingerie." Eric told them. "Lovely garter belts and cut out bras plus beautiful sheer stockings. You will fit right in to the group here. Do you know everyone?"

"Yes. We've been together before except for you and your secretary." Jim said. "The three of us belong to a small group of men known as "The Anteater Cocks" and are admired by a small church circle group of women who enjoy men with anteater cocks. Monsignor knows who they are and if you were interested you might be invited to attend one of their meetings to have them inspect your cock."

Several of them are also HUCOWS who enjoy being hooked to a two suction cup milking machine and having their udders milked while being fucked or sucking a cock or both."

"Do these whores all have huge udders?" Eric asked.

"No. Not all of them but five out of the seven do. They definitely need to wear a bra to keep their teats from falling all over the place, but the other two can get by without a bra." Jim replied.

"Are Barbara and Donna members of this small group?" Eric wanted to know.

"No. It's a very small group of women from their church and it's common knowledge about them. Very secretive." Jim replied. "But Barbara and Donna have their own private little group who enjoy having them come to where I work and giving John and me an eyeful when they come in. They pretend they are buying shoes, but in reality, they are giving us a nice show of their cunts because they don't wear panties or Directoires."

"Oh. I see." replied the Bishop. "Like they're giving all of us a nice show right now?"

"Pretty much" Jim replied.

"Why do Agnes and Margaret have that tube inserted in their cunt?" Donna asked.

"Because they were very naughty and pissed all over their stockings when they were pissing on the patio. So we decided to put a catheter in their urethra's and they can open the petcock when they think they need to release some piss, but won't get their stockings soaked again." the Bishop said. "They are a couple of alcoholic piss whores who can't seem to live without their beer or men. Does that answer your question Donna?"

"We know they are both fucking around with a couple of other men and maybe Agnes is even fucking Margaret's husband too. We see a couple of different cars over here several times during the week so we presume they are drinking and fucking or sucking cocks too." Barbara responded.

"Frank is over here a couple of afternoons a week." Donna said. "He is drinking beer with her and then she sucks his cock. I've caught them a couple of times, but they didn't see me. I even saw him blow his nuts off in her mouth one time and she had his baby batter dripping down on her teats and getting the nipples all wet. He just called her a drunken whore who couldn't get enough cock."

"But Margaret's husband and John's dad is no saint either. We live next door across the open field. I needed to get something for the two other children one time and just came over to get it. I walked into the house and the packet doors to Mac's bedroom were open ever so slightly. I could hear noises coming from there so I tiptoed across the living room and looked in. There was Agnes on the bed. She was wearing a black cut our bra, black eight strap garter girdle, and sheer dark brown stockings. Mac was on top of her with his uncut cock buried in her grey haired cunt. He was fucking her for all he was worth and she was screaming for more cock." Barbara said.

"So what did you do Barbara?" asked the Bishop.

I stood there and watched as he shoved his prick in and out of her hairy cunt until he finally erupted in her cunt." Barbara replied. "He continued to fuck her even after he had climaxed. Agnes saw me and motioned for me to come in the bedroom and nurse her teats while Mac extracted his prick from her cunt and moved up to her face so she could suck his cock clean."

"Did you go in and suckle her udders?" Eric asked.

"Yes. She, as you can see, has lovely teats and long nipples so it was easy to latch on and nurse her." Barbara replied. "Now I need to piss and badly so can I go to the patio and anyone wanting to watch can do so?" she asked.

Everyone wanted to watch the red haired cunt piss, so we all adjourned to the patio.

"If you like, I'll lie back and support myself with my hands and Donna and Sr. Jeanne can spread my hairy cunt lips apart and I'll piss in an arc about four feet in the air and about eight feet in front of me." Barbara said.

"I've watched her do that before." Leo told everyone. "It's fascinating to watch. The piss just flies out of her pee hole."

So Barbara leaned back, supported herself with her hands and Jeanne and Donna spread her red haired cunt lips open. The hissing began and the pee went flying high in the air and about seven or eight feet in front of her. The Bishop watched keenly and said "Oh my God. I would never have believed that. I may need to lick her cunt when she finishes."

"I'm finished so let loose of my cunt lips and help he stand up please." Barbara said to Jeanne and Donna.

"Let me taste her wet hairy cunt before you two do that." Eric told them. He went between her legs and put his mouth on her hairy cunt and began licking the excess piss off her pussy then fastened his mouth on her clit and began sucking it.

"Oh you big motherfucker." Barbara said. "Just keep sucking my clit so I can climax once or twice."

Eric kept sucking her clit then moved his mouth down to her pee hole and began sucking on that. Suddenly, he hollered at Barbara. "You didn't have to give me a drink of your piss. I was just going to suck your pee hole for a minute."

"Well. When you began sucking it, I had an urge to pee, so I gave you a little drink." Barbara replied.

Finished having her cunt eaten, Donna and Sr. Jeanne helped her stand back up and everyone went back in the house.

Margaret immediately needed a bottle of beer and then said she needed to piss too. So Leo got a glass and kneeled in front of her and turned the petcock on her catheter to let some piss out of her bladder. When the glass was full, he shut the petcock off and she began drinking her beer.