The Bitch and the Butch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie posted on social media that she was going to try out the uni's iconic drink, something it called Homeshine Brew, and that meant she was going to be in the campus bar. If Ellie was going to take down Mercedes, that meant she was headed there too.

Ellie went for one of her favourite casual outfits - tight boot jeans, a muted plaid shirt over a grey T-shirt, her Doc Martens and her beanie hat. She made the choice early on to wear her usual clothing for every stage of this revenge scheme - in her mind, she thought that if she did anything else, Mercedes would win just a little bit. She'd take her down, and be true to herself as she did it.

Once she was dressed and prepared, she wandered down to the campus' main bar.

She saw the redhead sitting at the bar, dressed really casually in a pair of leggings, trainers and a loose white top. There was something strangely attractive about her, Ellie thought - whereas Mercedes and Esme had that beauty that came from status and privilege, Sophie was beautiful without even trying.

Sophie was absentmindedly playing on her phone and occasionally taking sips of the Homeshine Brew. It was dark blue in colour - Ellie thought it looked horrendous, but supposedly it was delicious.

Ellie had stood in the background, observing Sophie, scouting to see if she'd come with anyone. Luck was on Ellie's side - after about ten minutes, it was clear that Sophie was on her own.

Time for Ellie to make her move.

"Hi," she said, approaching with a smile on her face, "it's Sophie, right?"

Sophie turned and looked at her, placing her immediately. She almost recoiled at the sight of Ellie, the spectre of Mercedes and Esme clearly hanging over her even in their absence, but she swiftly reasserted her natural sympathy.

"Hi, um... I'm sorry, I don't know your name?"

"Ellie," she said, sitting on the stool next to her, "it's nice to properly meet you."

"Yeah, the same." Sophie paused, uncertain about how to acknowledge what had happened last night, or even whether to acknowledge it at all. She decided to. "Look, I don't know what that was all about last night, but I want you to know I don't have a problem."

Ellie smiled, and shrugged her shoulders in a casual manner.

"Hey, damned if I know why Mercedes has it in for me. I'm just here to make some friends, and you seem like a nice person, so I thought I'd come and say hi." Ellie pointed to Sophie's near-empty glass. "And I'm here to top up drinks, if you'd like another one?"

Sophie smiled: "I certainly wouldn't say no." She raised her glass to Ellie, and finished the drink. Ellie called one of the student bar staff over, ordering another Homeshine Brew for Sophie and an orange juice for herself.

"You not drinking, Ellie?" she asked.

"I can't - I'm on some pills, and you can't have them with alcohol - it's a right bitch, Sophie."

Ellie laughed, and Sophie laughed too. It was clear she bought the lie, and Ellie almost felt guilty about it. Almost. The truth was that she needed to be sober so she could remain in control of the situation.

The drinks provided, the two of them got chatting. Idle small talk, the kind of things that always rocked up in conversation at the start of a uni year - what course you were studying, what accommodation you were staying in, what societies and clubs you'd joined. And the more they talked, the more Ellie realised that her estimations of Sophie were correct - she was a really pleasant girl from the same kind of background as her.

"Right, I'm going to say it," Ellie said. "Elephant in the room, and I'm sorry, but I gotta. You're so nice and normal, Sophie - so how do you wind up stuck with a bitch like Mercedes Alexander?"

Sophie was taking a sip of her drink at the time, and the comment caught her completely off-guard - she spat some of it back into the glass with laughter.

"She's not that bad, Ellie."

Ellie looked at Sophie, eyebrow raised, and the redhead laughed again.

"Okay, fine, she is. I mean, she's a bit better when you get to know her, but it's a case of having to. We're in the same accommodation, Mercedes, Esme and me, and Mercedes rules the roost. Life's much easier if you get on, you know, so I try to get on, and if that means bending to her will all the time, that's what I'll do."

"Fuck me, that sounds awful!" Ellie laughed. "Honestly, what the hell are you getting out of that?"

"An easy life," she chuckled. "And you know that Mercedes is a bigwig here - if she's your friend, you're set. She knows everyone who's anyone around here, and she's, like, seriously connected. Sure, it sucks a little, but I don't mind running an errand or ten if it helps me get a good grad job at the end of uni - you know what I mean?"

Ellie nodded - god, she'd barely even started uni, and people were already pressuring her to think about what she'd do when she left.

She nodded in sympathy, but something in Sophie's words struck her.

"What sort of errands does she make you do? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Hey, I don't mind," Sophie smiled, "but if anyone asks, you didn't hear any of this from me. In fact, if anyone asks, you don't even know this at all. You got me?"

"That embarrassing, is it?"

"Well, not really. Some of the stuff, you'd imagine - she makes me pick up her books from the library, or go out and buy food if she needs it. I don't mind doing that - as I say, I'm glad to help, I really am. But some of it - the other time, she told me to go find her a new audio to fall asleep to. I asked her what kind of music she likes, and you know what she said - she called me stupid. She said 'it's a meditation thing, not music - honestly'. Well, forgive me for not knowing about that sort of thing - I grew up in the real world!"

As they laughed, Ellie's mind was on fire - it wasn't what she'd planned at all, but this was an opportunity that was too good to miss. Influencing Mercedes' mind while she slept - that would be perfect.

Time to act, Ellie thought. She shifted on her stool and placed her hand on top of Sophie's. It looked accidental, but it wasn't - the question was what Sophie would do in response. The answer - she blushed, her face turning nearly as red as her auburn hair, and she slid it away. Not nearly as quickly as she could have done.

Was it the power of the Homeshine Brew, Ellie wondered, or was Sophie genuinely turned on? Honestly, she didn't really mind either way - all that mattered was that the redhead was on her side, and she could use that.

"You know," Ellie said, effecting a casual tone but smirking a little at Sophie, "I have this brilliant audio file that I use to fall asleep to. I'm not a snob, I promise - I had insomnia for months, and the doctor recommended it, and it worked like magic." Wow, lying came naturally to her. "If you want, come back to my room and I can lend you a copy. You don't even have to say where it came from - I'm sure Mercedes would prefer it that way."

Ellie laughed heartily - Sophie chuckled uneasily. Ellie could see that Sophie was leaping to conclusions about her invitation, just as she'd intended.

"If you're implying what I think you're implying, I, um, I'm not into girls, Ellie."

"Goodness no," Ellie tried to sound surprised, "I wasn't implying that at all. I know I'm a lesbian, Sophie, but it sounds like you're the one with lesbian sex on the brain."

Ellie laughed. Sophie's cheeks went a little red, but she let out a little laugh too - trying to diffuse the tension she'd built up in her mind, now that Ellie said she wasn't trying to sleep with her. Why had she worried about that, she thought? And then, a whisper in her slightly-drunken mind - would it even be so bad? Wasn't uni a time for trying new things, after all?

"Come on," Ellie said, taking her hand, "let's head back to mine and I'll find that file for you."

Sophie didn't resist - did she even hold back a little bit, Ellie wondered. These were all good signs - Ellie smiled to herself about how easy this was proving.

She had Sophie quite literally in her hands, and with Sophie came an inside man in her quest against Mercedes.

Now she just needed to seal the deal.

She'd fuck Sophie and make her truly hers.

Once she'd shattered the weak link, the rest of the chain would break.

***

Sophie was a natural submissive - Ellie had known she would be the moment she'd seen Mercedes and Esme push her around, and the redhead had confirmed it all night. When she let Ellie buy her a drink, and when she was easily needled into revealing lots of private information about her life with the two rich girls. When Ellie had placed her hand on Sophie's, and then led her from the campus bar with barely an objection.

The promise of a new audio file to help Mercedes sleep better was the pretext that led Sophie to Ellie's room, but both girls knew it was a pretext. And yet, Sophie raised no objections as Ellie stood in front of her, pinning her against the wall, and started to kiss her. A feeble 'I'm not into girls' swiftly became desperate kissing back, Sophie melting into the tender lips of the butch girl. She was clearly starved of affection - of warmth - since coming here, and Ellie was keen to offer it.

Sophie raised no objections as Ellie started roughly taking her breasts in her hands and roughly massaging them, nor when she forced her hands under the T-shirt and bra and started teasing her nipples. She played with her body - she was rough yet gentle at the same time, and she knew exactly what spots to hit.

The redhead was humming in pleasure, and that hum became a scream as Ellie raised her knee into Sophie's crotch.

"Oh god," she screamed, "fuck me!"

"If that's what you want, Sophie," Ellie smiled. "Clothes off, and get on the bed."

Sophie felt so horny, she struggled to get her T-shirt and leggings off without tearing them from her body. But she did as instructed, sitting naked on the standard-issue student accommodation bed and looking at Ellie with impatience.

"No, no," Ellie shook her head, "lie down."

Sophie did as instructed, and started playing with her nipples as she waited.

"How does this work?" Sophie asked, incertitude in her voice clashing with that growing sexual frustration. "Do you... put your fingers in me?"

Ellie laughed at Sophie's naivety, and shook her head as she took her own clothes off and threw them to one side.

"No, not yet - you don't cum until I cum."

"What do you mean?" Sophie asked.

She was soon answered.

The naked Ellie clambered onto the bed, and straddled Sophie's body so her pussy was hovering over the redhead's face. Sophie had never seen another woman's pussy before, and she'd have been lying if she said Ellie's - complete with pierced clit and a thick thatch of black hair - really did anything for her. But she was so turned on at how Ellie had so easily, effortlessly dominated her, she'd do whatever the butch lesbian asked.

Ellie lowered herself down, smothering Sophie's face with her pussy. Sophie stuck her tongue out and started licking, taking to it like a natural. She groaned with pleasure, loving the taste of the other girl, and she increased her pace. Ellie, in response, smirked and started grinding her pussy all over Sophie's face, psychologically marking her forever as a pussy-eater.

Her technique was sloppy, but Ellie was really turned on - having a beautiful straight girl between her legs did that to her, and so she came much sooner that she usually did.

"Fuck me, you beautiful lesbian whore," Ellie said.

She screamed as she came, spraying Sophie's face in cum. There was a lot, but that didn't faze the redhead - no, she lapped it up as best she could, trying to get all of that delicious nectar into her mouth.

"Stay there," Ellie demanded as she climbed off Sophie.

In truth, Sophie doubted she'd have been able to get up - she was still in shock at what had just happened, her body shaking with the pent-up sexual energy. Ellie had cum, but she still hadn't.

That would only be a matter of time. She felt the head of something gently lining up against her dripping pussy.

And then, not so gentle, a thrust forward.

"AAHH," she screamed, a wave of pleasure running through her. And there was more to come. Ellie started working her way in, with short thrusts that had Sophie moaning with every movement. She kept going and going until there was nothing left - she was balls deep.

"How d'you like that, Sophie? Ten inches of butch cock in your pussy."

"I love it," she whimpered, "I love it."

Ellie started going for it, fucking Sophie slowly and building up the pace, delighting in the noises of sheer pleasure the redhead was making in response. And, to Ellie's delight, Sophie started pounding back, driving her body into the dildo as Ellie thrust forward.

"D'you wanna come, little femme whore?"

"Yes," she begged, "I wanna cum..."

"Tell me what you are, Sophie."

"I'm a little femme whore," she whimpered, "I'm a lesbian, and I need your butch cock inside me."

Ellie smirked - it had proven so easy. She ramped up the pace even more, and smiled as Sophie's body arched as she came. She screamed, a scream of joy, and Ellie allowed her a moment of uninterrupted bliss before she resumed thrusting. She pushed Sophie to a second orgasm, a third, a fourth, more and more as the redhead was lost in wave after wave of pleasure.

Sophie didn't know how long it went on - it was forever, and it was no time at all. All she knew, as she lay there basking in that post-orgasmic glow, is that she'd learned something about herself tonight. Her eyes had been opened to a new world, a new way of living and loving, and she could never go back to the way she was before.

"Right," Ellie eventually clambered to her feet, "I wasn't lying to you - I do actually have an audio thing for you."

She walked over to her drawer (an amusing sight, Sophie thought, the naked Ellie casually strolling while wearing the strap-on) and she removed a memory stick from it.

"Give this to Mercedes for when she rests, and I guarantee she'll sleep like a log. Who knows," she smirked an evil smirk, "maybe she'll even be a bit nicer in the morning."

The redhead didn't pick up on what Ellie meant, but she liked the sound of it very much.

She put her clothes back on, and after Ellie gave her a big kiss, she was on her way.

Sophie walked back to the shared accommodation, as much as she could walk after Ellie had given her several solid fucks. Her legs still felt like jelly, her body was still glowing with the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms, but she had to keep on forward. Ellie had given her a job to do, and she was going to do it, especially now she knew how rewarding it was to do as Ellie wanted.

The newly-turned redhead tried to be as quiet as possible when she entered the floor that the three girls shared. She knew that neither Mercedes nor Esme would be there, but it was force of habit by this point - better play it safe all the time, because she knew the one time she'd forget would be the time they'd make a fuss.

Sophie returned to her room, and found her key to Mercedes' room. She'd only taken the one tonight, but usually the key was always on her person. She was running errands frequently enough for Mercedes to make the key a no-brainer.

The redhead entered the room, and placed the memory stick on Mercedes' desk. She opened the bottom drawer, knowing Mercedes kept a secret supply of post-it notes, and wrote a little note: 'Found a new sleep audio for you - I'm told it's brilliant! Let me know! Sophie'

Mission accomplished, Sophie withdrew. She returned to her own room, lay down on her bed, and she sent a message to Ellie: 'The audio is in Mercedes' room'

PING: 'Perfect! Get back here if you want a quick fuck to say thanks'

Sophie didn't need to be told twice - she was out of the door, salivating at the prospect of another session with Ellie.

Any doubts about going out for a drink alone had long since vanished, replaced with desperate sexual need for Ellie and her cock.

---

That night, Mercedes was home late. The swim team fresher meet went out much longer than expected, and Mercedes - as one of the team captains - had to be there for it, no matter how little she wanted to. She'd put up with meeting new people, making clear that she had no interest in actually getting to know them unless they'd actually contribute to the team.

It was a long, often pointless night, and Mercedes was not pleased at wasting her time. She hated it - people making pretensions about knowing her, and being her friend.

She soon put them all in their place - crushing people like that was one of her specialities.

Only one person was on top in this place, and it was her.

Mercedes entered her room, and poured herself a glass of water to take some paracetamol. Her head was throbbing - she needed some rest.

After downing the medication, she noticed the memory stick and the note on her desk. She gave it a scan, and then she aggressively crumpled it up.

"About fucking time that bitch came up with something," she said out loud, perhaps hoping that Sophie would hear it. She wasn't to know, alas, that Sophie was sound asleep, exhausted after hours of passionate fucking with Ellie, and wouldn't be roused.

She was exhausted, but she'd been exhausted before and still unable to actually rest. She stripped out of her dress and put on her pyjamas, and then decided she'd give the audio a go - it was a moment's job to upload it. Expecting no results, she put her earpods in and lay in bed, closing her eyes and trying to rest.

It was the customary routine - sounds of water, relaxing noises, a gentle voice encouraging her to feel tired and start to fall asleep: 'You're feeling sleepy - don't you just want to drift off?' So far, so cliche.

And yet, she yawned. She yawned despite herself, despite wanting another reason to snap at Sophie after her shameful display last night.

It was working - she could feel herself starting to sleep, and so she instinctively kept listening.

That was the beauty of it.

When she was comfortably resting, the real messages started filtering through, implanting themselves into Mercedes' mind as she rested.

A myriad of messages, all framed in hundreds of different ways, but there was one overarching theme: 'You like girls'

Mercedes didn't know it, but Ellie's revenge was underway

***

Mercedes woke up that next morning, feeling far more refreshed than she had after a sleep for quite some time. Fuck, she wasn't expecting much, but Sophie's tape had worked wonders. Maybe she was worth her keep after all.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes, and she grabbed her phone. It was coming up on half-nine - normally, she was out of bed and about her day before seven no matter when she tried to rest, so this was a miracle. She was rested, and she felt it.

She replied to Esme's messages - she'd been sent the customary twenty, and she replied with a single one. Whenever Esme was away, she was terrified of being out of the loop, and terrified of losing her position as Mercedes' number two. Mercedes knew this, and she liked to tease Esme with it - a casual remark here and there was enough to keep the perfume heiress in line, and enough to encourage her to do most of Mercedes' dirty work for her.

Mercedes hated how impersonal the phone was when she was dealing with people she actually wanted to speak to - when she was around girls she liked, she wanted to deal with them in person.

Not that phones didn't have their uses, of course, as a message to Sophie swiftly proved.

There was a knock at her door, and Sophie entered. She was dressed simply, a plain and loose white dress down to her knees, her red hair pulled back into a casual ponytail, and she looked - well - beautiful. Mercedes had never noticed it before - like, really noticed it - but it was true. She really was a good-looking girl, and without even trying.