The Bitch and the Butch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercedes eventually broke away: "Does that prove anything or not?"

Ellie smiled - it was clear that Mercedes was on the path of no return, the very path she'd been secretly pushing her down for weeks.

"It might do," Ellie said. "Okay, fine, let's get started - let's look at you."

She looked over Mercedes' outfit. It was another typically country outfit, much like the one that Mercedes had been wearing the first day they met. She wore a blue and white striped blouse, concealed under a tweed jacket. On her legs, snug jeans and a pair of knee-high boots. There was no jewellery or decoration, and her long brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"You haven't made much of an effort on the outfit, have you?" Ellie quipped. "It's hardly the aesthetic you want, is it? It's not butch - it's sexy country snob."

Mercedes blushed.

"I don't own anything like that, Ellie. I... I wouldn't know what to wear. That's why I've come to you - I need your help."

"I tell you what, Mercedes," Ellie spoke deliberately, trying to convey the impression of thinking despite the fact she'd planned for every moment of this encounter, "I'll lend you a few outfits, if you want? Just until you can buy some new clothes - a few outfits more in line with your new look. Ones that are bound to appeal to Sophie."

The mention of Sophie was a cheap shot, but an easy one, and it had the desired effect.

Mercedes smiled: "Yeah, I think that will work."

"Alright then, get your clothes off then, Mercedes, and we'll get you dressed."

"What? You want me to take my clothes off here?"

"Yes, of course here. Look, I'm going to teach you a lesson, Mercedes, and it'll do you good to remember this. This isn't just a matter of changing your outfit and your hair, no - this is a whole attitude adjustment. You're lucky, you're domineering already, and lots of women want that in their butches, but you have to own it. If you want something from a hot femme bitch, you don't ask for it - you tell them that you expect it, and you make them bend to your will. What matters is what you want. At the moment, Mercedes, you look like a hot femme bitch to me, and I'm telling you to get undressed - so you better do it."

There was something so attractive about Ellie taking charge, demanding that Mercedes listen to her - could she do the same thing to Sophie, she wondered? But then, Ellie's words sat in her mind - no, it wasn't a matter of 'could' - Mercedes would take charge, have Sophie bend to her will just as she always used to.

Before she'd even realised what had happened, she'd peeled her clothes off, and she was standing in the bedroom clad only in an expensive pair of lace underwear. Ellie smirked, and shook her head.

"Look, you look fucking hot, but I said get undressed. All of it."

She hesitated for a moment, but she'd gone this far already, and Ellie was already helping her. Plus, she reasoned, whatever Sophie liked about Ellie, it appeared that she liked it when the butch girl was both in and out of her clothes - perhaps this was more than just an outfit thing.

Slowly, she removed her bra and slipped out of her panties, and placed them on the pile of clothes on Ellie's bed. And then, she stood there naked, Ellie looking enviously at her toned body - all her time on the swim team had turned her into a goddess.

Mercedes folded her arms over her breasts: "Earth to Ellie - you want to give me any clothes?"

Ellie could have happily stared for much longer, but yes, she supposed she should probably crack on with business. She opened her underwear drawer, removed a few items, and passed one to Mercedes.

The posh girl looked at it - she was holding a pair of white boxer shorts in her hands.

"You can't be serious," she shook her head, "I'm not wearing these."

"Are you even trying, Mercedes? You come to me, asking for help, and then you say 'no' on item one. Do you actually want to do this or not, because I've got better stuff to do with my time if you're not being serious?"

"But... but these are men's underpants - how can I wear them?"

"That's the whole point of wearing them, Mercedes. It's masculine style, and you're appropriating it for yourself - it's about playing with what people expect. Everyone knows you as this beautiful girly girl, so why not flip the story? Sophie will like it - Sophie loves this."

Ellie knew that, if in doubt, she could simply mention Sophie and those lingering commands in Mercedes' mind would be the rest for her. Mercedes wouldn't even know what was happening - all her mind would know is that, once the spectre of Sophie was raised, she'd want to be anything she could to please the girl, and to win her round.

And so she slipped her legs into the pair of boxers, and pulled them up around her waist. It was a weird feeling - she wasn't used to anything like this, and when she looked down, they felt foreign. Foreign, but comfortable and oh-so-fitting.

Ellie handed her a white sports bra - Mercedes wore something similar when she'd exercised, and so she was less reticent to put this on. She didn't even raise a complaint as she pulled it over her head.

As she did, Ellie spoke: "You want to wear something like this when you're out, Mercedes. I know you're used to the finest underwear, flashing your tits and trying to win over all the boys, but that's the old you. You want to downplay your natural femininity now, and a piece of clothing like this will do the job perfectly."

Mercedes looked at herself in the mirror, standing in the unusual underwear combination, and then she looked to Ellie.

"Okay, this is fine - what now? You going to lend me some clothes, or just keep me standing here in my pants?"

Ellie smirked a little at the comment - Mercedes calling the outfit 'hers' meant her mind was taking in the stuff Ellie was feeding her. She knew she was laying it on thick now, but it was important that she did - every extra piece of information Mercedes took in nudged the transformation further down the line.

"I can't help it, Mercedes - you're looking fine - Sophie is going to love it. But yeah, let's get you dressed."

The first item of clothing was a man's shirt - dark blue, patterned with white polka dots. Mercedes put it on, and buttoned it up. It was just like one of her blouses, she thought, even if it hung a little differently.

"It's a man's shirt," Ellie said, "and you'll find that they're tailored beautifully. There's no need for any of your fancy blouses and tops now, Mercedes - you'll learn to embrace this style and love it."

Mercedes blushed a little, but she couldn't deny that she liked the way the top looked.

Next, she pulled on a pair of worn-looking jeans. These were rugged, dark blue, bootcut - normally, Mercedes tended towards stylish skinny jeans and lighter shades, so this was a world away from what she knew. At Ellie's urging, she tucked the shirt into the jeans, and then watched as the butch girl clipped on braces.

"Braces are great, Mercedes, and they work with so many looks. Get yourself a few good pairs, and you'll be set."

Mercedes pulled the braces over her shoulders, and couldn't resist the urge to stick her thumbs behind and hold them. It wasn't such a bad outfit - it was hipster-ish, almost - she supposed she could get used to this.

"And lastly, you want some new shoes. These shoes are so much better - they're comfier, they're smart - once you try butch footwear, Mercedes, you'll never want to go back, I promise you."

Ellie provided her with a pair of scuffed black Doc Martens - they'd clearly lived a long life. The posh girl had never worn Doc Martens before, but she slipped her feet into them, and was surprised at how comfortable she found them. She could definitely picture herself wearing something like this in the future, even after she'd won Sophie over.

Mercedes liked the outfit, and Ellie liked it too. She didn't know if the posh girl recognised it, and didn't really care, but it was a big part of her revenge - the clothes that Mercedes was now wearing were exactly those that Ellie had been wearing the first time they'd met. Something about it just seemed right - Mercedes had been so cruel that day, so there was something delicious about making her first butch outfit the one that she'd slated.

"Oh, I like it, Mercedes," Ellie said. "No, scratch that - I love it. But we've still got a bit to go, you know. We've got to deal with your face now."

"What's wrong with my face?" Mercedes demanded.

"It's made-up. Look at my face, Mercedes - how much make-up do you see? Barely any. And now, look at you - you're made-up like you're heading out to some fancy party or something. There's a big difference. You have to play it low-key. I'll show you some tips, don't you worry, but for now, it has to go."

Mercedes looked down to Ellie's hand - she was holding a few wet-wipes. The posh girl hesitated, but she knew that she'd already made up her mind whether she could rationalise it or not. She took them, and cleaned the make-up she'd spent so much time on from her face. Mercedes would never go out without a load of make-up, but now, it felt strangely liberating to be removing it. It was as if she was stripping away one personality, and allowing another to emerge.

Fully dressed and face stripped of make-up, Mercedes looked at herself in the mirror - she could hardly believe the woman looking back at her. It looked like her, but with a new style and a strange new kind of confidence. She watched as Ellie walked behind her, and started running her fingers through her long brown hair.

"Right, Mercedes, we're halfway there. Now, we just need to think about the cut."

The cut - a haircut? No, no way, she hadn't been expecting this, and it wasn't going to happen.

"No," she was firm, "I came here for an outfit, and just an outfit, and that's where we're stopping. You're not touching my hair, Ellie."

"It's like you don't listen to me at all, Mercedes." She smiled, and played her trump card - the one thing she knew would always work. "If you want to attract Sophie - if you want to win her over, and make her yours - then you have to go the whole hog. This is about a lot more than an outfit change - it's an attitude adjustment, and a whole lifestyle tweak. You can't just think that putting on a pair of trousers will make Sophie see a whole new you - no, she'll know that you're faking it. You have to actually be the woman that Sophie wants you to be."

She kept throwing out the name of the redhead because she knew it would soften Mercedes up, make her more conducive to every change that Ellie threw her way.

And, just as expected, it worked - she sighed heavily, but she agreed with what Ellie said.

"Fine, just do it."

Ellie opened the drawer beneath the underwear drawer, and removed a few items - a pair of scissors, an electric hair clipper, a few styling products. She also extracted a plastic hairdressing cape, which she wrapped around Mercedes' neck.

Mercedes watched as Ellie pulled her hair through the cape and then held a big chunk of hair in her hand, bringing a pair of scissors around it. With a single, decisive cut, it came away. Mercedes couldn't quite believe it - her hair now barely managed to reach her shoulders, and the butch girl was standing there with the rest of it in her left hand.

"Good," she smiled, discarding the locks, "the first cut is always the hardest. Now, let's do the rest."

Mercedes stood, silent, as Ellie got to work on her hair.

It was a strange experience for Mercedes - normally, only exclusive stylists touched her hair, shaping her perfect brown locks into whatever was that season's style, or just allowing it to flow freely if she so chose. And, as Ellie got to work with her scissors and the clippers, she wondered if she'd made the right choice - it seemed as if the butch girl was hacking away to her heart's content. But, whenever she went to raise an objection, Ellie would seemingly casually mention that 'Sophie's going to love this', and her leaping heart would take over.

"All done," Ellie said.

Even though she'd been watching the process, she hadn't really been taking it in until this moment. As Ellie removed the cape, Mercedes looked at her new hair for the first time. Gone was the long brown hair - it had been largely cut away, with much of the hair on the side of her head buzzed away to its limits. Atop the undercut, her hair had been styled almost into a quiff. It was unusual - she would never have pictured wearing her hair this way, but in this outfit and in this moment, it felt the most natural style in the world.

Ellie leaned in, and gently whispered into Mercedes' ear: "Looking good, butch. Sophie will love it."

Mercedes knew the point that Ellie was making, and she should have been embarrassed, ashamed, angry - who knew? All she knew is, at the moment, it felt right, and strangely - what was the word - reassuring. As if this was how it should be.

"Right, I've given you an outfit change, but I told you it's an attitude thing too, Mercedes. I'm going to give you a few lessons, and teach you a few tricks, and Sophie is going to be putty in your hands. You just listen to me and do what I tell you, and there's no way she'll want to say no to you. She'll be yours. You ready?"

Mercedes didn't hesitate now: "Hell yeah."

***

It was a new Mercedes who strode across campus that day. There was a new spring to her step - if you'd asked her, she would have told you that she didn't feel any different, but she'd have been lying. She was excited, ready to go back to the accommodation building and finally claim her prize - the girl she loved.

She was worried that she'd feel self-conscious sauntering across campus, but she really wasn't. Ellie was right - the clothes were so comfortable, and it all felt so natural. Really, the only thing that felt strange was getting used to her new haircut. For so long, she'd had long flowing hair, and the undercut quiff did feel different - it had different weight, and it felt different as the gentle breeze brushed against it.

Not bad, mind - just different.

She had been worried that people would be paying attention, but no-one seemed to recognise her. After all, who would associate this butch girl with the notorious homophobe Mercedes Alexander, a woman who had never been quiet about her opinion on how depraved and wrong gay people were? No-one who knew her would ever have imagined this change, not for a moment, and yet here they were.

This was a new Mercedes - a Mercedes who now realised how wrong she'd been, and was looking forward to finally being the lesbian who was clearly repressed somewhere deep in her mind. A Mercedes who wasn't just going to sit around her room all day, masturbating to thoughts of her redheaded flatmate, but actually take some action.

This was Mercedes Alexander, newly-butch lesbian, and she was getting Sophie.

She entered the accommodation building, sauntered up to Sophie's room, and she hammered on the door.

"Sophie, get out here."

She listened to shuffling inside the room, and then a panicked-looking Sophie, her red hair hanging loose, wearing a pair of pants and a loose T-shirt, answered.

Clearly, Mercedes' dominant tone had her worried: "Mercedes, whatever I did, I'm so..."

Her words ran out when she saw the girl standing in the doorway. It was Mercedes, but not as she'd ever known her. Her long hair was short. Her carefully-curated fashion choices were gone, replaced with a shirt, jeans, boots. Her usually immaculately-made-up face was completely wiped off. And she was wearing an expression that Sophie had never seen before - pure, animal lust.

"Mercedes?" She had to ask - she knew it was her, but she had to ask.

"You like?" the posh girl smirked at her.

"I... I..." she struggled to articulate anything - she was surprised and confused and, in all honesty, starting to get a little turned on. "I... When did this happen? And, well, why?"

Mercedes folded her arms.

"I've just been to visit your friend Ellie, and she helped me out. I like it - don't you?"

She glanced at Sophie, and the intent of that look was clear - Sophie started to blush. Mercedes unfolded her arms, and moved closer and closer into the redhead's personal space, thinking of some of the things Ellie had told her.

"As for why, well, I know you like it. And I like you, Sophie. If this is what you like, I can do that. It's a hot change, really - I see why you love it. And you see, Sophie, getting a makeover has really turned me on - I'm ready for a fuck," their faces were almost touching, "and I want to fuck you. So here's what's going to happen, Sophie - we're going into your room, and I'm going to fuck you hard like the good little femme bitch you are."

Sophie could feel the warmth coming off Mercedes' body as the gaps between their lips became nothing. They looked into each other's eyes, a conversation of thousands of words happening in a single glance - everything that needed to be said remained unspoken.

Mercedes didn't know who initiated the kiss, but soon both girls were at each other's mouths, lost in desperate passion. Their tongues were in each other's mouths, battling for dominance, but Sophie didn't battle too hard - she had become accustomed to submitting to the dominant woman, and she let Mercedes take charge.

Mercedes loved it - she pushed her way into Sophie's room, and soon had the redhead up against the wall, pinning her there with her two arms and forcing kiss after kiss. It was better than she could ever have imagined, the wonderful taste of Sophie on her lips.

She wanted to lose herself in the kissing, but she remembered Ellie's advice - she had to vocalise what she was doing in order to put her femme in her place. It was a power thing, and a dominance thing, and Ellie promised that Sophie would get off on it as much as she would.

Mercedes broke off the kiss, and smirked in Sophie's face:

"You're a hungry femme bitch, aren't you?" Mercedes asked (Ellie was in her mind - 'call her a femme bitch'). "I didn't realise you were gagging for me, Sophie."

Sophie didn't say anything - she simply smirked back, nibbling gently on Mercedes' lower lip with her teeth, and she put her hands in the back pockets of the butch girl's jeans. That action reminded Mercedes of the outfit she was now wearing, pushing her even closer to the edge. She was loving this, and was so turned on by this - she could have spent hours just kissing Sophie, but she had something else in mind, and she knew that the redhead did too.

"If you're hungry, Sophie, I've got something you can eat." She grabbed her flatmate, and pushed her towards the bed. "Get on your knees."

Sophie did as instructed, hunger in her eyes as she took the floor, watching Mercedes casually undress. She was used to the posh girl being so meticulous and careful with her outfits - watching her now, tossing her clothes aside, was impressive.

And, if she was being honest, yet another turn-on.

Mercedes stood over her, not even bothering to bend down as she kicked off the Doc Martens. She unclipped the braces, and then let her jeans drop to a pile on the floor - she left them there and casually stepped out of them. On her bottom, she wore only a pair of boxers and some worn white sport socks - and then, only the socks. She discarded the boxers and sat down, open-legged, in front of Sophie.

"Well," she looked at the redhead with a raised eyebrow, "what are you waiting for? Dig in."

Sophie didn't need to be told twice - at Mercedes' instruction, she leant in and immediately started licking.

Although Ellie had described the feeling of having a beautiful femme girl eating out your pussy, it was nothing compared to the real thing - a wave of pleasure ran through Mercedes when she first felt Sophie's tongue eagerly lapping away, and it took all her effort not to cum there and then.