The Bitch and the Butch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was ready, she sent a few more messages to Sophie, and then got to her feet, ready to begin the walk over to Mercedes' building. The sun was shining, and it was a beautiful day.

It certainly would be a beautiful one, Ellie thought.

It would be the day that everything finally changed.

---

Mercedes woke up that Friday morning, feeling well rested as ever. These past few weeks, she'd benefitted from all the audio files that Sophie had provided, and she'd never slept so well.

Ah, her thoughts turned to Sophie - wonderful, beautiful Sophie.

And, as seemed to happen every morning, her hands were playing with her pussy before she'd even realised. She had a huge grin on her face as she pushed herself through a number of orgasms. It was blissful, letting that pleasure course through her as she came, thoughts of her beautiful redheaded flatmate running through her mind as she did.

This had become her life now. Sure, she went to classes and pretended that she was paying attention, but that wasn't true. And she kept up the pretence of a social life - heading out to clubs, attending swim meets - but she wasn't really engaged by any of it any more. Her thoughts always drifted back to Sophie, and she lost herself thinking about the redhead. Normally, when something was on her mind, she lashed out and everyone around her - but now, she was so distracted, she couldn't even bring herself to do that.

She eventually forced herself out of bed. The posh girl got dressed in a loose summer dress and some expensive sandals, and made her way into the shared kitchen.

She poured herself a glass of water and sat at the table, rubbing her head and hoping to break out of the fog that had seemingly enveloped her brain without her knowing, and which she couldn't really explain.

It was not, alas, to be.

Sophie entered, and Mercedes thought that she looked stunning. She was dressed simply, a black bodycon mini-dress with a plunging neckline that showcased her breasts and her butt. Her red hair hung over her shoulders, completely casual but it couldn't have been styled any better to make her look sexy.

"Hey Mercedes," she said, wandering over to the fridge and grabbing something in a tupperware container, "how are you?"

Mercedes looked at Sophie, and said nothing. She wanted to - oh, she really did - but she was stunned into silence as her brain was flooded with thoughts about her flatmate.

Sophie was used to Mercedes blanking her, and so didn't take it personally. She shrugged her shoulders and went to leave the room.

"I'll see you about," she said, pulling the door open. "Oh, I love the dress too - you look really hot."

The redhead left Mercedes sitting in the kitchen, a big smile on her face, and her heart beating a little faster with excitement after Sophie's comment.

Esme seemed to follow a few moments later, clad in her usual morning exercise gear.

"Are you okay, Mercedes? You look bad."

Esme's comment brought her back from her Sophie-full thoughts.

"I... um...." she rubbed her head.

"God, you look so warm," she said. "I've just been for a run, and there's a great breeze - maybe you should go walk, clear your head?"

Mercedes nodded, and got to her feet: "Yeah, you're probably right, Esme."

"Just looking out for you, Mercedes."

It was a good idea, and it was a lovely sunny day with a pleasant breeze, but it didn't have the desired effect - as Mercedes wandered around one of the campus' many beautiful green spaces, her thoughts kept returning to her redheaded flatmate. In fleeting moments, she wondered where these thoughts came from - but then, the hypnotic suggestions reasserted themselves, telling her that she was so glad they were there, and that was all that counted. She hadn't had thoughts and feelings like this since... well, since Colton, and that felt a long time ago now.

She inhaled heavily, enjoying the beautiful day, and she asked a question of herself - could she ever bring herself to act on them? Could she risk having her heart broken again?

That idea lingered in her mind as she returned to her hall.

Mercedes climbed the stairs and entered the corridor. She could hear noises, muffled sounds of enjoyment, and she was curious - where were they coming from?

It appeared that Sophie's door was a little open - she must have forgotten to close it. Mercedes drew closer, and it was definitely coming from in there. Her hand hovered over the door handle as she listened to the sound of activity - it sounded like there were multiple people in there. Multiple women - wait, what? She could feel a little stirring inside her. God, how could she not do it - she had to know.

She pushed the door open.

And saw something she'd never have anticipated.

It was that butch girl, the one who'd acted like she owned the place when she'd confronted Mercedes a few weeks ago. Ordinarily, the presence of someone Mercedes had actively warned off would be a red flag - she should have snapped there and then, and tossed her out. But she was distracted by so much more. The butch girl was naked, laying on her back on Sophie's bed, a massive grin on her groaning face.

And why not - she was certainly receiving enough pleasure. A naked Esme was on her knees at the front of the bed, her tongue buried in the butch girl's pussy - she was lapping it up with a kind of frenzied desperation. Then, Mercedes noticed that the butch girl had some kind of strap-on dildo on, and a naked Sophie was straddling it - she was riding that cock and loving it. Mercedes had never seen anything like it - the noises that Sophie was making, nor the look of sheer pleasure on her face.

She didn't know how long she was standing there, watching in shock, before she finally managed to say something: "What...?"

All three girls looked at Mercedes. Esme's face went red, a feeling of shame overcoming her - she turned her head away and resumed licking, keen to enjoy the flavour of Ellie's cum as much as looking away from her friend. Sophie gave Mercedes a quick glance, but then got back to work, her focus on gyrating her hips and bouncing on Ellie's cock to keep pushing herself towards another orgasm.

And that left Ellie, who smirked.

"You're more than welcome to come join us, Mercedes."

Mercedes' eyes opened wide, and she fled the room. Terrified, appalled - so many conflicting emotions - and oh-so-very excited. She'd barely made it back to her own room and closed her door before she sank to the floor against it, her fingers diving under her dress and into her pussy. She was so wet - the scene in Sophie's room had done a big number on her - and she was frantically rubbing herself, eager to relieve that sexual desire that had been burning inside her for so long.

The orgasm built quickly, and it came - hard. Harder than she'd ever come before. She screamed as a wave of pleasure hit her body, thoughts of Sophie and Esme and the promise of joining in with their lesbian orgy running through her head and pushing her right over the edge.

---

Mercedes remained in her bedroom for a good few hours after that first orgasm, desperately playing with herself and pushing her body through further orgasms, more and more until she was trembling so much, she couldn't believe she hadn't fainted.

She was far gone now - the Mercedes of just a few weeks ago would have been appalled at the idea of lesbian activity going on in her own hall. She'd have laughed at anyone who told her that both Sophie and Esme would be involved in anything like that - she'd vetted Sophie thoroughly before she'd joined their clique, and she knew Esme didn't have those kinds of thoughts. And if anyone had told her that the butch girl she'd belittled and made clear didn't belong had actually wormed her way into their hall, she'd have dealt with that issue in her usual cutthroat way.

But this was not the Mercedes of a few weeks ago - this was a new Mercedes Alexander, a Mercedes whose mind had been reshaped by the hypnotic suggestions that had been seeping in every night.

She picked up her phone, and sent a casual message to Sophie: 'Get in here now'.

It was a usual communication, but the motivation now was entirely different. She wasn't going to give Sophie an order, demand she did one of those countless errands that Mercedes didn't want to do, or anything like that.

No - today, those lingering thoughts and that growing sexual appetite had been pushed right to the front of her mind.

And now, she was going to do it. She was going to act on those thoughts.

She was going to have sex with Sophie.

That's what all those thoughts in her mind meant, she knew it. It had been on her mind for what felt like forever - Sophie was kind, beautiful... just perfect.

The redhead entered her room a few moments later, barely wearing that black dress (god, it was like Sophie was taunting her without even knowing), wearing the post-fuck look as if it was the most natural thing in the world. God, Mercedes thought, she even looks sweaty, red and her face coated in cum. Mercedes liked that - that means she'll look good wearing my cum too.

Sophie wasn't entirely unaware what was going on. Mercedes' room stunk of sex - it was obvious what she'd been doing. The big question on Sophie's mind was, at this moment, a simple one - what had Mercedes been thinking of while she was doing it?

"Do you need me, Mercedes?"

She did, but she froze, unable to think of how to approach this. Sophie saw the indecision in the posh girl's eyes - she thought she knew what was on Mercedes' mind.

"Look, Mercedes, if this is about what you saw in my room... well, I suppose it was what it was. I can leave if you want - I know you're not a fan of lesbians."

No, Mercedes wanted to scream, don't leave - that's the last thing that I want.

"It was... it was a surprise," she eventually stuttered. "I just, well, I didn't expect to find you doing... that." She felt embarrassed talking about it, especially knowing where she hoped this conversation would leave. "I thought that you were, well, straight?"

Sophie shrugged her shoulders: "So did I before I came here and met Ellie."

"But... how long?"

"I don't know - a couple of weeks, maybe. But I can't imagine anything else. Turns out I love being gay - I love a powerful woman taking charge, telling me what to do and using me for her own sexual pleasure. I suppose I've always naturally been pushed around by strong women, and I never objected, not once. Maybe I was always meant for this. Maybe I was always meant to be on my knees, serving women."

It was a combination of what Ellie had told her to say and her own true feelings, and it seemed to have the desired effect on Mercedes - she blushed. Sophie had never known Mercedes blush - she'd never known her be flustered, or anything other than coldly dominant. Ellie had been right - she did know how to get under the posh girl's skin after all.

"I'm sorry, Mercedes," Sophie smiled an apologetic smile, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No, you're not," she whimpered. "I just... I'm confused, Sophie. I don't know what to think about all of this." She rose to her feet, and looked at Sophie. "I know I should hate all of this - I know I should hate you for bringing that girl to my hall, and I should hate Esme for going behind my back. But I don't, and I'm so confused. I just don't know what I should think, or what I should do."

Sophie put a hand on her shoulder - a wave of excitement ran through Mercedes at the touch.

"Perhaps, instead of thinking about what you should do, think about what you want to do."

Mercedes stood there, in front of Sophie, her body frozen with a thousand emotions. Was that an invitation? It had to be, surely - but could she do it?

And then the moment overtook her - she grabbed Sophie's face, gently not-so-gentle, and brought the redhead's lips to her own.

Mercedes lost herself in the embrace. It was heavenly - she loved it, the softness of Sophie's lips on her own. She'd never known a kiss like this - it was wonderful - it was everything she'd dreamed it would be.

But only for her - as she lost herself in the moment, dreaming it went on forever, Sophie's face changed to one of unease.

"No, stop," Sophie broke away, "I can't do this, Mercedes."

Mercedes didn't like that: "But, but - why? It's okay - I want this. I want you, Sophie.

Sophie pulled a face that indicated she was trying to find a polite way to say what she had to say. It was a breaking-up face - how could they break up? They hadn't even started.

"I'm sorry, Mercedes, but, well, I don't want you."

Mercedes felt her heart stop. All that build-up, and Sophie had broken her with four cold words. How could she not want me, Mercedes wondered - she was one of the hottest girls on campus, with a body that even the other swim girls envied. She had power - everything ran as she wanted it. She had everything - everything but the girl she wanted. And so, at that moment, she had nothing at all.

She'd been feeling her heart burn for Sophie, day after day - it had overcome everything else. Surely it was impossible for that feeling to be one-sided - surely?

"It's nothing personal, I promise, but you're just not my type. I don't like beautiful, model-esque girls like you - no, I like strong butch women like Ellie. I'm sorry, but I have to be upfront with you, Mercedes."

Sophie flashed her an awkward smile by way of apology, but she couldn't mistake the broken look on Mercedes' face, and the hint of tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She thought the best thing to do was get out of there, and leave the leader of the clique to process her thoughts.

Mercedes stood there, in silence, as Sophie left the room.

Her plan had completely failed - she hadn't won Sophie. Sophie had turned her down. She'd said no. Mercedes wanted to cry, and to throw up, and scream in frustration. Her heart was aching.

But her head was furiously thinking.

Sophie had told her what to do - she'd told her what her type was.

This wasn't over yet - she could still have the girl she loved.

But was she ready for the change?

***

It had been a mad few days for Mercedes. Still smarting and desperate over Sophie's rejection, the posh girl didn't know what to do. Her initial instinct was a lot of research - Googling the sort of women that Sophie said she liked, and that then led to her Googling women who looked like Sophie, then checking out some of Sophie's pictures on social media, and then a bout of masturbation to thoughts of the redheaded girl.

She couldn't go on like this, she realised - this endless cycle of inaction. She needed to do something, and she'd swiftly figured out what that something was - she had to change, to become the type of woman that Sophie liked, and then she'd have her.

The only issue - she didn't know how. Internet media barely helped and, if she was honest, she didn't know where to look - this was a world that was frightening, and so unfamiliar to the rich girl. She needed help and advice, and she knew where to go to get it.

She would come straight to the source of Sophie's attraction.

And that was what led her to this grimy accommodation block on Sunday afternoon, standing in front of a door and ready to knock. She wasn't initially sure if she could do it, but her desperate sexuality and need for Sophie, both bolstered by those hypnotic commands, soon took charge.

She needed Sophie - it was that simple. And if Sophie didn't like this version of Mercedes, she'd become a new woman. One whose style and sexual identity were shaped to Sophie's pleasure.

She knocked on the door.

Ellie answered, and gave her the once-over. In truth, she'd known - hoped - that Mercedes would be coming at some point soon, after she had forced the issue, and she'd been waiting. But that wasn't the impression she wanted to give - she knew what Mercedes wanted, and she wanted what Mercedes wanted, but she was going to make her work for it.

"Mercedes," she said, trying to keep her voice as cool as possible.

"Look, butch," Mercedes said, opting for the unflattering almost instinctively. But this time, she looked unhappy with herself - she wanted something, and throwing insults about wasn't going to help. "I'm sorry, I never caught your name."

Ellie folded her arms.

"And why do you want it? Have you come here to cause a scene?"

"No," she was firm. "No, I just need-"

Ellie interjected, a smile on her face.

"Oh my god, you aren't taking me up on my offer from Friday, are you?"

Mercedes blushed at the idea - but, in truth, she hadn't been able to put it out of her mind. Since she'd seen Ellie in her hall, having sex with Sophie and Esme and inviting her to join in, thoughts of that encounter had stayed with her. She didn't want to join in, not really - but what if she had? Would saying 'yes' really have been that bad?

No, she had to shake these thoughts away - she pushed past Ellie and entered her room.

"Oh, just let yourself in, why don't you?"

Mercedes closed the door. "Look, I have to talk to you," she angled for the name again, and this time Ellie provided it, "Ellie, I need your help."

"And why would I help you, after you were so rude to me?" Ellie played her part.

"Because I run this place, remember? I told you that the first day I met you."

Ellie smiled, and folded her arms: "That doesn't track in this room, Mercedes. You got anything else?"

She was unused to people standing up to her, and Mercedes wasn't certain how to approach the situation. She reverted to a default she hadn't employed in years - adopting the tone of a petulant child.

"It's about Sophie, and, you know - what I saw the other day. How much she liked what you were doing to her."

She couldn't quite articulate the words - Ellie forced the issue.

"Look, I don't have all day, Mercedes - what exactly do you want?" Ellie said. She already knew the answer - it was the answer that she had been working towards for weeks - but she wanted to hear Mercedes say it. She wanted to hear it from her lips.

"Isn't it obvious? I need you to help me make me like you."

How Ellie kept her cool in that moment, she didn't know - it took all her inner grit not to leap in the air, cheering and laughing.

"And what exactly do you mean by that?"

"God, you're not even trying, are you?" She sounded annoyed. "I want you to show me how you please Sophie so I can please her, and I want you to help me change my style so she'll like me - it's fucking easy, Ellie."

"Yeah," Ellie wanted to see how far she could push it, "the famous beauty queen and homophobe Mercedes Alexander suddenly wants to be a butch lesbian - yeah, forgive me if I'm not buying that one bit. You know what you said to me, and I heard what you did to your boyfriend Colton, so forgive me if I find this a little hard to believe. No, go away - I'm not falling for this."

Mercedes was lost for words - she didn't know what to do. She'd expected to just saunter in here and get what she wanted - that was how it always worked, and she couldn't believe that it wasn't working now.

She had to take action - she had to do something, anything to prove that she was sincere.

Without even thinking, she gently grabbed Ellie's head with her two hands and moved in for a kiss.

Ellie certainly wasn't expecting this, but she wasn't complaining either. She loved the feel of Mercedes' soft lips on her own, and how clear it was in each and every kiss that Mercedes was desperately trying to release some of the pent-up sexual frustration inside. She even attempted to take over the kiss when Ellie reciprocated, trying to force her tongue into the butch girl's mouth - Ellie wasn't having that, not one bit. She was in charge here, and she made that clear with her own tongue, her own kisses, the way she started handling Mercedes' body as if she were just another piece of meat to be fucked. Mercedes was used to be the dominant one, and she wasn't sure how to react - Ellie took full advantage.