The Bitch and the Butch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if, in raising the alarm, Mercedes turned against her instead? All that good work, all that grovelling and maintaining her position - it could all be snuffed out like that.

She shuddered at the thought.

But, if she wasn't going to raise this with Mercedes, then there was only one other way to deal with this problem that she could see - she'd have to confront Sophie and the butch girl.

Before she knew what she was doing, she'd asked someone in the accommodation block to hold the door, and she made her way inside.

She didn't have a plan outside of finding the two girls, and demanding to know what was going on. She'd play it by ear from there - she'd find out what that had over Mercedes, and she'd deal with it. She'd do whatever she had to do to make sure she remained Mercedes' second-in-command.

It wasn't hard to find them - she wandered through the grimy accommodation block corridors, her ears open for either of them speaking. The walls in this place were paper-thin, and it wasn't hard to find them.

But it didn't sound like they were talking, far from it.

At least, Sophie wasn't. As Esme stood outside, she heard the butch girl berating Sophie, calling her a 'whore' and a 'bitch' and a 'slut'. Sophie was making noises that Esme could only describe as sounds of pleasure - she was getting off on this.

God, it's worse than I thought.

Well, enough was enough.

Esme pounded on the room door: "Sophie, I know you're in there. Come out here now and tell me what the hell is going on."

The sounds stopped only for a moment, and then they resumed. They resumed, however, with a command that sounded like an invitation. The voice of the other girl: "Come in, Esme."

Her hand hesitated on the door handle, and then she pushed it open.

She gasped at what she saw - the kiss was one thing, but this was something else.

The butch girl was sitting on the bed, her bottoms and boots off but her tight T-shirt still on. Sophie was naked, on her knees, her face buried in the butch girl's pussy. She was groaning with delight as she lapped away - the butch girl, by contrast, was silent and staring at Esme.

It took Esme a moment to speak - she was speechless, her mind unable to process what was going on.

"Sophie, what the fuck are you doing?" she eventually managed to force the words out.

"Sorry, Esme," Ellie smirked, "I'm afraid Sophie's got her mouth full at the moment. Haven't you, you femme whore?"

Sophie groaned a pleasurable yes.

"Sophie, put your clothes on and get up," Esme demanded.

"Oh, you don't want to do that, do you?" Ellie asked, teasing Esme at the same time as she did Sophie.

The redhead, for her part, groaned a no and kept licking.

"I'll make a swap if you want, Esme?" Ellie smiled. "I can send Sophie on her way, but I'd need you to replace her."

Esme couldn't believe what she was hearing. Even though her eyes kept flickering back to Sophie, content to service the pussy in front of her, she couldn't imagine taking her place. It was... well, unthinkable.

"You can fuck right off, butch," she said, remembering Mercedes' insult the night of the ball.

It landed, but not in the way that Esme had hoped. As she uttered that word, intended to be an insult, Ellie grabbed Sophie's head with both hands as she came. She grunted, Sophie squealed with pleasure, and Esme's eyes opened so wide, she was amazed they remained in her head.

Yet, throughout all of it, she stood there, watching. She wasn't gay, and she'd never had any thoughts like that, but there was something getting her going - the lack of shame that the two girls had, happy to fuck in front of her and only care about their own satisfaction. The abandon, and the sheer selfishness - it reminded her, in some perverse way, of Mercedes' attitude to everyone.

She became conscious that they were both looking at her, Ellie with a smirk and Sophie with Ellie's cum dripping down her face. In an attempt to retain a little dignity, and to shift focus away from hints of a tingle between her legs, she folded her arms:

"Right, you've had your fun - now, you're going to tell me what's going on."

Ellie smiled, looking all innocent, and turned to Sophie:

"Right, put your clothes on, bitch, and get out of here."

"No, stay," Esme said, trying to assert her control, "I want to hear it from Sophie."

"No," Ellie counteracted, "go. You're going to hear it from me, Esme."

The two girls glared at each other, but Sophie had no doubt who was going to win this battle. She quickly got dressed, and scrambled out of the room, leaving Ellie and Esme alone.

"What the hell did you do?" Esme demanded. "Sophie's not a lesbian."

"Yeah, she told me that. Before she was on her knees, eating me out."

Esme laughed despite herself.

"Amazing - you've got a magic pussy that turns girls gay - of course."

Ellie smirked, and opened her legs on the bed. She started playing with herself - Esme tried not to look. Esme knew she was doing it to make her feel uncomfortable, but she didn't imagine she'd start to feel a little wet too.

"Why have you done this to Sophie?"

"Because she's friends with Mercedes."

Esme asked a question that she couldn't believe she was asking:

"Have you... have you fucked Mercedes?"

"No," Ellie smiled, "not yet."

She threw out that comment as if it were nothing, but Esme was astounded. Instinctively, she took her phone from her pocket.

"What are you doing?" Ellie asked.

"I'm calling Mercedes - I'm telling her what's going on, and we're putting an end to it."

"You could call Mercedes," Ellie said, "but how do you know what she would say to you?"

Esme stopped tapping on her phone, and her eyes burrowed into Ellie.

"You see, Esme, I don't know if she'd believe you - the whole idea is absurd. She might think you're trying to drive a wedge between her and Sophie. And I reckon that if it came down to a choice of you or Sophie, you know who she'd pick, don't you? You know it wouldn't be you, don't you..."

She let the words hang in the air.

"What, you think Sophie's going to replace me?" she scoffed.

"There's change in the air, Esme. Sophie's changed, and you must have noticed that Mercedes is changing too. Then, there's you."

Ellie got up off the bed, and stood face to face with Esme. They were close - too close for the perfume heiress - but she couldn't bring herself to push the lesbian away. She could feel her heart pounding, and the sweat on her forehead - was it panic about the situation, or something else?

"You see," Ellie was saying, "I actually don't want things to change too much. I don't want to replace you, Esme - you're perfect as her number two, and I don't want you to go anyway. No, that's not what I want at all."

A moment's relief at that declaration, a brief feeling of happiness at Ellie's kindness, and then the inevitable question.

"Then what do you want?" Esme said, already knowing the answer in her mind.

Ellie smiled, and she leaned forward, brushing Esme's lips with her own. That tentative kiss became a longer one, Esme giving in to the heat of the moment.

Eventually, she broke away, and she shook her head:

"What the hell am I doing?"

Ellie smirked.

"You're protecting yourself, and you're protecting Mercedes - that's what you need to do, isn't it?"

She sat back on the bed, and she opened her legs once again.

"You know, I'm sure I could make Sophie tell Mercedes what you were up to - how you were being an incredible friend, checking up just to make sure that everything was perfect for her. I know Mercedes would love that - she'd never want to get rid of you, Esme. You'll be her number two forever, I can promise you that. It all depends on whether you want that - do you want to please Mercedes?"

Ellie's words were getting to Esme - if was as if the butch lesbian was reading her mind, knowing exactly how to get to her. And that combination of easy dominance, carefully-chosen words and the offer of sex was getting to her.

She didn't need to be told what to do - somehow, her body knew. Meekly, yet desperately, she got to her knees in front of Ellie, just as she'd seen Sophie do.

Esme didn't know exactly what to do. She tentatively leaned forward, extending her tongue, and started to lick Ellie's pussy.

***

Esme left that accommodation block a changed woman.

She couldn't believe that she'd kissed another girl. She couldn't believe that she'd eaten another girl's pussy, eagerly lapping away until her face had been coated with cum as a reward - cum that she immediately loved the flavour of, and tried to consume as much as she could.

And she certainly couldn't believe she'd let Ellie tear her clothes off and climb on top of her body, using her giant strap-on to fuck her and make her cum harder than she'd ever come before. She'd screamed in ecstasy as Ellie manipulated her with the cock, doing things to her that she'd never experienced before.

Yet, it had all happened. This wasn't some dream - this was reality, and Esme had given in to urges she didn't even know she had, and she'd loved it. That feeling, that tingling between her legs, a feeling that she'd never known before. It was a combination of excitement at what she'd done - the feeling of sheer sexual excitement at the awakening she'd undergone, and that joy that came with receiving the best fucking of her life - and something else.

It was, how could she describe it, an unfamiliar sense that her pussy was empty. Now that she knew what it felt like to have her pussy filled with dyke dick, she was finding it hard to adjust to being without one.

Fuck, she thought, she couldn't believe the thoughts running through her mind. She was just a girl - she wasn't some kind of sex fiend, desperate to crawl to some lesbian whenever she wanted a quick fuck. She wasn't a piece of meat.

And yet, when Ellie had demanded her number, and told her that she'd be available whenever the butch girl wanted to use her, she'd eagerly said yes without thinking.

This was what she wanted - to be in thrall to a powerful, dominant lesbian.

There was clearly something about strong, commanding women that appealed to Esme - why else did she love Mercedes so much?

In her mind now, as she walked back to her own accommodation, she was concerned with cover-up - she needed to wash, and change her soaking outfit, and she needed to think of some reason why she'd changed if Mercedes saw her and picked up on it (as she inevitably would).

And, screaming louder than anything else, her sexual desire and one big thought.

Would Ellie mind if she went back for another go?

---

As it happened, Ellie's mind was elsewhere - her plan was advancing now that she'd fucked with (and fucked) Esme, and she wanted to push ahead.

She had the clique, and having the clique gave her access to the one person she wanted most of all - Mercedes Alexander.

Sophie had been a good girl, hanging around in the block, sitting in the flat kitchen waiting. So when Ellie sent her a text, it didn't take her more than a moment to be back in the bedroom.

Ellie smiled when she saw the redhead, and noticed the nervous expression on her face.

"Is Esme still here?"

"No," Ellie said, "she's gone back to her room. Don't worry about her, Sophie - I gave her a good tongue-lashing about the situation. And, as I'm sure you can imagine, she was very eager to get her tongue going too after we've spoken."

Ellie smirked, and Sophie went a little red, blushing at the thought - she couldn't believe that Ellie had worked her magic on Esme of all people. But then, a couple of weeks ago, if you'd have told her, a straight girl who'd never even looked at another girl. that she'd be in thrall to a butch lesbian and addicted to the taste of pussy, she'd never have believed you - the world worked in mysterious ways, and all that mattered was that Ellie knew how to make it work.

The butch girl moved over to her room drawer, and took something out.

"You know, Sophie, I've been thinking. We have a great time together, and now it seems that Esme is going to be onboard too and she might even join us together one day soon. But, you know, that makes me think of poor Mercedes. She's the third member of the clique, and I don't want her missing out on the fun too."

Was she being sincere, or was she being mischievous, Sophie wondered. Whatever the truth, the redhead felt a little embarrassed as she threw a spanner in the works.

"I don't think that's going to happen, Ellie."

"Oh - and why is that?"

"Well, Mercedes is... well... I don't know how to say it. She's a bigot, a homophobe - there's no way she'd want to do anything like this. I'm sorry."

Ellie wasn't perturbed - if anything, her plan counted on Mercedes' attitude as a means to destroy her. But she didn't intend to let on, or say anything to Sophie quite yet. Instead, she gently took Sophie's hand, and placed the thing from the drawer in her palm.

"That's good," Ellie said, relinquishing her grip, "I wouldn't want you to run off and leave me for her - she's one hot girl."

"Oh, never," Sophie smiled in response, "she's not really my type."

The redhead looked at the object Ellie had given her - it was a memory card.

"I found another audio for you, and to help Mercedes rest. I spoke with my doctor," she lied "and he recommended this file. I listened to it myself last night - I swear, I never had a better night."

Well, that was kind of true. She had listened to it, and she had had a great night, but not because the audio file helped her rest - rather, it was the promise of knowing what it would lead to once her posh rival had absorbed its instructions into her brain.

"Give this to Mercedes, and I promise you'll be her favourite person, Sophie."

There was something in Ellie's tone that suggested she had some kind of ulterior thought in mind, but Sophie didn't know what she was implying.

"How can I thank you, Ellie?"

"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something," she said, as she pulled Sophie in for a kiss.

---

As before, Sophie had used her key to enter Mercedes' room and leave the new audio file sitting on her desk.

Mercedes returned late that night, grumpy at Esme having abandoned her and a disappointing evening at the Cocktail Lounge. She was tired and annoyed, and ready to get into bed to lift the cloud in her mind.

And then, she opened her door and she saw the note from Sophie, and her mood immediately lifted. It was nothing special - just telling her that her friend had given her another audio file to help her with sleeping - but she felt her hard skip a little beat. Esme had fucked off to who-knows-where, but Sophie hadn't abandoned her.

The posh girl felt exhausted, so she hurried to bed ready to test out this new material. If it was anything like the first audio file, she was guaranteed a good night's rest.

Mercedes lay in bed, earpods in, and she closed her eyes. Again, the ambient noises began, and again Mercedes felt relaxed. A little smile crept across her face as the file helped her brain switch off.

Well, not strictly switch off - more, put into stand-by.

That was when the bonus commands started.

A familiar one to begin: "You like girls, don't you?"

By now, that familiar refrain had settled nicely into Mercedes' subconscious mind, but reinforcing it certainly wouldn't hurt.

She was nice and pliable, and Ellie's audio was doing its job in rewriting her mind.

But now, the plan advanced - with Sophie and Esme on her side, Ellie was moving ahead with her revenge.

"You like girls, don't you?" the audio said. "And there's one girl you like more than the others, isn't there? You like Sophie, don't you? You want to be with Sophie, don't you? You'll do anything to be with Sophie, won't you?"

***

Ellie had left it a few days, allowing time for the powerful hypnotic commands to fully sink their hooks into Mercedes' mind. In a sense, it was torture for her - she was so close to finally enacting her revenge, but she needed to wait. The longer she waited, the more Mercedes would have listened to that audio, and the more prone she would be for the final push.

She had pleased herself in that time in her two new favourite ways. She'd fucked Esme, and she'd fucked Sophie.

In the case of Esme, it was a power thing - she enjoyed the act, but it also gave her the opportunity to play on the perfume heiress' insecurities, constantly teasing her with the idea that Mercedes might drop her from her valued, hard-won position in the clique, and that only Ellie had the power to protect her. That was, of course, contingent on her doing what Ellie wanted her to do. For Esme, she imagined that meant being fucked as and when Ellie demanded and, if she was honest, she'd grown to relish the prospect.

She had never thought she was a lesbian, but Ellie had opened her eyes.

For Sophie, sure, it was the fucking, yes, but it was also the knowledge that she was using her to tease Mercedes. She knew that, the longer she had to wait, the more Mercedes would obsess over Sophie, so she used that time well - she encouraged Sophie to be a little extra flirty with Mercedes in the kitchen, and pretend to be oblivious to what she was doing. She encouraged Sophie to wear more revealing outfits, and clothes designed to highlight every beautiful curve of her body. It was perfect in two ways - she knew that it would be riling up Mercedes, and it meant that when Sophie came to Ellie's hall for some fun, she got the butch girl's motor running too.

Enough was enough, however - the day was here. She was surprised she managed to sleep at all last night - she was excited, knowing today she'd set in motion the chain of events that would see Mercedes Alexander transformed into the kind of butch dyke she'd told Ellie that she hated so much.

Oh, it was delicious to think about.

She lay in bed, naked, on her phone, texting her girls. She told Sophie what was going to happen today, and she told her what to wear. She then texted her instructions to Esme - with the two clique members on her side, this plan was going to go smoothly.

It took all of Ellie's effort not to lay there in bed and rub herself silly, as she had done every morning this week, waiting for this day to come at long last. The knowledge that she was going to change Mercedes' life forever, in a way that the snooty bitch would hate - oh, it was an incredible feeling. Her hands crept between her legs, as they always seemed to when the transformation was on her mind, and her index and middle fingers curled up inside her pussy as her thumb massaged her clit, slowly and then roughly. It didn't take her long to cum - she knew exactly what spots to hit, and she knew how to hit them.

Wouldn't it be great when she taught all these skills to Mercedes, making the perfect pussy-pleaser out of her? The thought was a beautiful one - it was hard to stop at one orgasm. Okay, one more, and she somehow managed to withdraw her fingers after the second. She didn't want to burn through all of her sexual energy here - she had other, wonderful plans.

She forced herself out of bed - it was time to get dressed. Normally, she'd have pulled on a pair of boxers, but today was a special day and it required special equipment. It was rare that she went out with her strap-on harness - she found it incredibly stimulating as it rubbed against her when she moved - but it was necessary today.

It was followed by her boxers, and then a smart-casual but distinctly butch look. A nice dark-green shirt and some grey suit trousers, followed by a light grey blazer. A pair of solid brown brogue boots would complete the look, but Ellie had one last accessory - her favourite beanie, which she pulled over her short black hair. She'd have to get one for Mercedes, she smiled to herself.