The Bitch that is My Step-sister - EX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So let me ask, have anyone of you betrayed..."

"No, never! If you ever infer Jamie or I ever cheated on one another again, stepmother or not, I will bitch," mouthing the word for Suzie's sake, "slap you," Krissy said testily, taking Rhonda aback. "We are not like the two of you. I know Jamie will never cheat on me, nor will I ever cheat on my husband, so get that thought out of your heads."

"I'm sorry, Krissy, I didn't mean anything by it; I'm just trying to wrap my head around all this and how you're marriage has been going since you two thought it wise to keep it from us," Rhonda said; trying to get her foot out of her mouth. "Now, how about we sit down for dinner, and we can continue to discuss this."

******

"Missy, Dafne, Rachel!" Krissy squealed in joy as she met her friends at the airport, as the three of them flew in for her and Jamie's renewal. The three women howled in excitement as the group hugged and hopped around.

"Nice to see you again," Steven said, holding out his hand to Jamie, who was standing out of the four laughing women.

"You too, so I see you and Missy are still together," Jamie replied, shaking the man's hand. He did find it weird that Missy and Steven were going hot and heavy, given the nearly twenty-year age difference between the two of them. Recounting the civil wedding he and Krissy attended along with Dafne and Rachel when Missy contacted Krissy about it last year.

"Yeah, what can I say? She's a firecracker in bed," Steven mused, peering back at his wife, who was giving him that sultry look he's grown to love seeing on her face. "Don't worry about it, it was years ago, and I wasn't in the picture," he said when he noticed Jamie's uncomfortable look. "So you know what I'm talking about."

"True. So how's it going for the two of you?"

"Good, some ups and downs; Missy has never been in a long-term relationship before, so it's taken her some time to get used to the role of being a wife," Steven stated; their honeymoon night played out in his mind; reminiscing how she was like a wild animal as she rode him for a good portion of the night while he had her writhing for the other half. "I see you and Krissy are still together. How's it been going for the two of you?"

"Had a fight before we returned here; other than that, can't complain," Jamie said offhandedly.

"Oh? What about?" Steven asked, taking an interest in Jamie's and Krissy's life, given how he knew Krissy and Missy would never drift apart. So he knew he had to make nice with the young man next to him, or he was sure Missy would be displeased with him and also the threat of withholding sex from him. That was not a fate he would let happen, given how he's had the most sex in the past three years than he could remember with his now ex-wife.

"Krissy took a job up here without telling me about it."

"Really?"

"Mmmhmm," Jamie hummed as he nodded.

"You okay with it?" Steven asked in a friendly voice.

"Not how she went about it, but it doesn't really matter where I live; as long as she's there, all that matters, you know?" Jamie spoke, looking over at him. He ignored the 'awes' he was getting from the four ladies.

"I do," Steven nodded in response.

"Babe," Krissy's voice carried over the distance as her shoes squeaked on the polished wax floor surface, "if we don't leave, we're going to be late for our appointment," she said, knowing how the sunlight that was filtering through the airport windows played along her body. She did hope Jamie enjoyed how the light played along her curves.

"Is it that time?" Jamie muttered, quickly getting his phone out to check the time.

"Mmmhmm," Krissy hummed, pleased he was taking this part of their lives just as seriously as he did with their college years.

"Right, then we should get going then, you going to be alright taking Dafne and Rachel to their parents' homes?" Jamie asked, peering over at Steven.

"Sure, knowing Missy, she'll have my hide if I let anything happen to her friends," Steven stated with a boyish grin.

"You know it," Missy's sexy voice came from behind Steven, "you two get going; you better let us know which house you choose because we are so having a housewarming party," she uttered with vehement nods from the two that stood slightly behind her.

"We will, but we'll have to see what the real estate agent has to show us," Krissy said, slipping her hand into Jamie's as she waved to her friends.

"You best be ready for tonight!" Rachel called out to them as they neared the doors.

"We wouldn't miss it!" Krissy returned her friend's call, knowing the dinner with the four of them was in lieu of hers and Jamie's bachelor and bachelorette party they would've had if they had waited the four years to get married.

"Honey, I hope we're like that in four years," Missy sighed, resting her head on Steven's right shoulder as she watched Jamie and Krissy walking towards their SUV.

"Me too," Steven whispered, lightly kissing Missy's forehead before leading the three of them over to the rental counter so he could pick up the car he had paid for that weekend.

******

It was getting late in the afternoon, and the agent's fourth house she had shown to the couple that she thought was far too young to be buying a house the size they were standing in as the woman watched Krissy moseying the master bedroom while Jamie stood off studying her reaction to the place. After the first two that she thought would be perfectly suited for the needs of two what, she thought were newlyweds. She's come to watch the woman since it was Krissy that torpedoed the first two showings. She just didn't think the two before her could afford the two-story, Tudor-style house they were currently standing in. Even if the owner was going through a messy divorce and wanted to sell the place quickly, she just didn't think they had the money to put down on that kind of home.

"So?" Her eyes flickered over as she heard Jamie's voice filling the bedroom.

"Is the pool functional?" Krissy asked, peering over at the woman.

"As far as I know it is, the owner didn't say there was any problem with it," she answered, watching how Krissy returned her attention to staring out the window and down at the pool. Silently pleading with whomever that the couple before her wasn't pulling her leg.

"Babe?" Krissy cooed softly, knowing the amount of money the owner was asking for was a lot of money. She knew she had been pushing her husband a lot in the past few days; she just hoped he would give her this one last thing since she thought the house would be perfect to raise their family in.

"Hmm?"

"I like it; what do you say?" Krissy asked, turning to look at Jamie while resting her ass lightly on the sash of the window. Watching how Jamie looked around the room before dropping his chin into his hand. She knew four hundred thousand was a lot of his money to ask him to part with, but she knew this was for a very good cause. All the other homes they looked at she just couldn't see the future she hoped to have with Jamie in them. Here, she knew she could raise their babies in the laughs they would share, the giggles that would echo off the walls as one of them chased after their child.

"You sure this is the place you want?" Jamie asked for clarification.

"Mmmhmm," Krissy nodded, already picturing what their bedroom would look like.

"Don't you think it's kind of big?"

"Only for now it is; I'm sure sooner or later you'll be working on making this house nice and full," Krissy said with a coy smirk. "Just think of it; Suzie and Ben could come over, spend the night and play in the pool without Rhonda worrying about daycare or a babysitter. Plus, the thirty minutes it is between these two houses is enough to give them pause before attempting to come barraging into our lives, and I know you like that. Also, it's in a very good school district," she stated; it was also very close to the school she would be starting at once the school year began.

"Alright, I still think it's kind of big for us, but I can't deny it's a nice place," Jamie said, coming to terms with parting with that much of his money. Not that he was concerned about it; after all, his Uncle Martin was the one that has been managing his money for him, so he had a nice sum stashed away for when this time came, not including the money he still had from all the other things his father had left for him after his death. He would have haggled down twenty grand of the price, but the owner had already cut the price in half just so he could sell the house quickly. So he knew he wouldn't be able to get the price any lower.

"I promise we're going to have a lot of fond memories in this house," Krissy said sweetly as she slid her arms around Jamie's waist.

"We'll take it," Jamie stated, looking at the real estate agent. Who, as you would expect, had a flabbergasted look on her face; it was only her quick thinking that her mouth wasn't hanging open.

"Are you sure? This is a very expensive house? Wouldn't one of the smaller homes be more suited to your price range?" she asked; she just didn't want to put them in a home that she assumed they couldn't afford.

"I am," Jamie nodded sternly, feeling Krissy squeezing him tighter to her.

"Well, if you come back to the agency, we'll get the paperwork started for your mortgage; it will take some time to..."

"No, I think you misunderstood me. We'll take it today, no mortgage; I'll have the check for you by the time we return to your agency," Jamie said, cutting her off.

"Okay, if you say so, say we'll meet back at the agency in thirty?" she said, looking at her watch. Unsure if she's just been pranked, to her thinking a man as young as Jamie was couldn't have the money to buy the place out right.

"We'll meet you there," Krissy said, smiling warmly at the woman. Walking out hand in hand with Jamie, whipping out her phone, snapping a quick pick of the front of the house, and sending it off to all her friends, Rhonda and her father.

"It's a nice house, Krissy, but I think you and Jamie need to look for something smaller for a starter home," David sent back. Rhonda sent something similar to what her father had just sent. Looking over at Jamie when he lightly patted her forearm, telling her not to worry about what they thought given how they didn't think they would last this long. Her grin rose the corner of her lips when Jamie also told her just think of the looks on their faces when they showed them the house. Krissy was texting her friends like crazy while Jamie went to get the cashier's check for the house as she sat in the car in the bank's parking lot. While Dafne and Rachel were going to stick around to try and find a job close to the city to stay around their parents and family, Missy would be leaving after the renewal with her husband back to Washington. Not that she could blame her, Missy had her own life to live, and she knew Missy was eager to start a family with her man. She was happy Missy found someone she could be close to, just like she was with Jamie. Leaning over and placing a kiss on Jamie's right cheek, knowing he was putting up with a lot of stuff just to make her happy. She wasn't saying it was only one way. She was planning on making this work for them. She would make sure all his ruffled feathers were smoothed over, no matter how long it took to do it. She just hoped Jamie could find a job close to home, knowing the reason Rhonda had cheated on his father was that Darriel had taken a job in NYC since he couldn't find one within the city or close to it, which left Rhonda feeling unappreciated and lonely. Krissy wasn't saying what Rhonda did was right, but she could understand why Rhonda felt like that. She was just going to ensure she didn't follow in her parents or Rhonda's footsteps.

"I was wondering if you two were going to show up," their real estate agent said, getting up from her seat to greet the two of them as they neared her desk. She kept what else she would say to herself, given the looks she got out of the two of them.

"Here," Jamie said, eager to be done with the rude woman. "Now, what paperwork do I have to sign?" he asked as he and Krissy sat down across from the woman. Noting how the woman was staring at the check he had just handed her.

"Oh... yes, paperwork," she stammered, knowing she had just made twenty grand for the sale of the house. Gently laying the papers down on her desk between the two of them, she knew she would still need to get the owner's signature before the sale was complete, who she had called on the ride back to her office, informing him that he had a buyer. Who was on his way to sign the papers as she watched Jamie signing his name on the dotted line. "As soon as the owner arrives and signs off on it, I'll call you to inform you when you can pick up the keys to your new home," she said after ensuring everything was in order.

******

It had been a month and a half since Jamie and Krissy moved into their new home. Their renewal was a blast, at least amongst hers and Jamie's friends, her family was not pleased to learn of their deception. Not that it really mattered to Krissy; she already knew what they thought of Jamie, except her grandmother, who took the news rather well, given how Reina laughed madly at the news. Reina thought it was a hoot that the two of them had pulled the wool over all their eyes for so long. On their honeymoon, Krissy presided to fuck Jamie to death, which she nearly did, given how Jamie looked like death warmed over as they were honeymooning out on Nags Head on one of the Outer Banks islands. They did make the four-hour drive down to Wilmington just so Jamie could see his family for a few days before they had to return home. Still, Krissy was worried when Jamie hadn't found a job after he had sent out numerous resumes to a lot of the companies around the city.

"I don't know what to do, Mom," Krissy sighed as she and Rhonda sat on her couch in her living room while Ben sat very close in front of their TV while Suzie was in school while Jamie was out once again looking for work. "It's not like he's not trying to find a job; it just seems no one is willing to hire him."

"I know the feeling," Rhonda said sadly, knowing that was the reason Darriel had to take the job in New York. "Well, it's a good thing you don't have a mortgage to worry about; I know that would have been very stressful trying to pay for this house," she stated; she was slightly annoyed that they had gone ahead and bought the place, and shocked that her son had bought it outright. She just didn't think her son would have been so frugal with his money. "Let me make a call, watch Ben for me, please," Rhonda spoke in a motherly voice as she got to her feet after pulling her phone out of her purse. "Hi honey," she greeted after the line connected as she stood in Jamie's and Krissy's kitchen. While she might have been dismayed that they had bought their own place when she thought they should have been saving for a house. She was impressed with how Krissy had decorated the place.

"Hey honey, I thought you were over at Krissy's," David answered, not referring to the house as Jamie's, given it was his name on the deed.

"I am, listen, didn't you say your accounting department was shorthanded?" Rhonda asked, referring to the night that David had come home complaining about the wait times he had to endure for their department to get them the numbers they needed for whichever project they were working on.

"I did; why?" David asked if he thought where this was going; he knew he wouldn't like it.

"Well, you know Jamie has that degree in accounting and has his CPA, and Krissy's worried about how Jamie hasn't been able to find a job in the city. So I was thinking, maybe you could put a word into your HR department to at least take a look at his resume," Rhonda said, knowing how the two of them have been at odds with one another more so since Jamie and Krissy had returned home.

"I don't know honey; I don't think Jamie has the mentality to work..."

"David, are you really going to say my son doesn't know about work ethic? Have you completely forgotten the job he had? That he got on his own, worked it for two years, or are you saying you don't want to help out your daughter simply because you don't like her husband?" Rhonda asked in a testy voice. "I'm getting real tired of this attitude, David."

"Fine, I'll make some inquiries," David grumbled.

"See that you do, or you can sleep in the guest bedroom," Rhonda snapped, hanging up on her husband. She has grown very tired of dealing with David's poor attitude towards her son over the past month and a half. It's started to put a strain on their relationship. With raising a rambunctious four-year-old and a curious eight-year-old, it was tiring work, and her husband's attitude wasn't helping.

Two mornings later saw Krissy and Jamie at their kitchen table with her eating her morning cereal while Jamie pushed around his own as he scanned his phone for job opportunities that were within the surrounding area. Lately, Jamie's felt like a rat on a wheel going nowhere with his job inquiries. It seemed to him that he was just banging his head against a brick wall even though he was qualified for the job. If he had to guess, the people he talked to saw his college as some backwater Podunk school. He was trying not to end up like his father, spending far too much time traveling and not enough spending it with his wife. He was not saying that his father's work was the cause, yet he could see how that would put a strain on a marriage. Nonetheless, if his mother had actually gotten a job, then his father wouldn't have needed to travel so far every day for work.

"Honey," Krissy's voice caused Jamie to peer up from his bowl, "baby, I know how hard you've been looking for a job, and I know you don't want to constantly be living off the savings you've worked hard to keep filled with us both in college and not working," seeing how he was listening, waiting for her to get to the point of the conversation, "so I talked to Dad last night, hear me out before you go off on me," noting the annoyance in Jamie's eyes as he leaned back in his chair, "there seems to be an opening in the accounting department at Dad's company, and he put in a word for you. All I'm saying is just give it a chance, okay?" Krissy spoke; she knew it would be a touchy subject, given who was involved.

"So your father knows I can't land a job, huh?" Jamie asked, crossing his arms.

"Jamie, don't be like that; Dad was just trying to help me," Krissy said softly.

"Explain?"

"Well, I was worried that you wouldn't be able to find a job around here, and I know what happened between your father and Rhonda," seeing the hardness in his eyes as she referred to how Rhonda started her affair with her father, "and I don't want our marriage to follow after them. So yes, I went behind your back and asked Dad to help get you a job because I don't want us to ever turn out like the two of them," Krissy said emphatically. A sigh escaped her lips when Jamie just surged from his seat and left her there at their kitchen table. Picking up Jamie's discarded bowl and her now empty one, she headed over to the sink, turned on the garbage disposal, and poured Jamie's breakfast down the drain. Her head snapped up when she heard their shower going, and a small smile formed on her face, knowing he might be upset with her meddling that he was at least taking the offered hand.

Her blue eyes lingered on her husband's back as his dress shirt rested gracefully against it. Her footsteps were light on the floating hardwood flooring as she ambled toward Jamie. Her arms slid along his waist as she lightly pressed her chest into his back. Her lips graced the back of his neck.

1...56789...12