The Bitch that is My Step-sister - EX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's my adorable little brother doing, hmm?" Krissy cooed at Ben as his little legs paddled him towards her with a big smile on his face.

"Krissy, look what I can do!" Suzie called out, eager for her sister's praise. Her heart swelled at Krissy's encouraging words as she swam from pool edge to pool edge showing off the skills her mother had just taught her.

"Way to go, baby!" Rhonda whooped in joy as Suzie clung to the pool's edge, panting for breath.

"I knew you could do it, Suzie," Krissy said in a big sisterly voice, turning slightly when she heard their backdoor opening, and out stepped her husband in his bathing suit that she had bought on his birthday two years ago. A day she knew would forever be tainted by the death of his father. Every time it came around, she knew how she could not; she was his wife; after all, he would get depressed when the day neared. So she tried to keep his mind occupied on other things during that day so he didn't have to relive that horrible day. His own grandparents knew when that day came around not to celebrate it; Jamie thought it would be better to hold a memorial for his father than to celebrate the day of his birth. That didn't stop her from getting him a little something, even a special cupcake; she wouldn't ignore his birthday just because something so tragic had happened to him. While he didn't go off to a room by himself any longer to cry, the sadness was still there. Only time could ever take that away. She was determined to help him escape that dark place whenever it reared its head. Her cheeks blushed as her eyes ran down the scars she knew he had gotten to save her and Suzie from the mountain lion over four years ago.

"Jamie!" Suzie squealed in joy at the sight of her older brother as she bounced in the water.

"Hey, Squirt," Jamie greeted; over the years, she's grown to accept the nickname from him but only from him. "Ben," he nodded when Ben waved vigorously to him as he walked around the pool after tossing his towel on the lounger as he passed it as he headed towards the deeper end of the pool.

"Hello, Jamie," Rhonda greeted her son.

"Rhonda," Jamie spoke without a hint of annoyance in his voice. He's gotten rather good over the years, keeping his emotions from his face whenever he was around his mother or David. "Doesn't his folks have a pool?" he asked just to be argumentative.

"You know they don't, at least not anymore; Reina had it filled in. I know I told you about it," Rhonda huffed, arching an eyebrow at the smirk that got out of her son. She knew David's father prided himself on that pool; Reina had told her Ken used it to cheat on her in, so she thought, why keep it and hurt her husband all at the same time. While she couldn't come out and say her treatment of Ken seemed a little sadistic after four years of it since she herself was in the same boat as Ken was. She was a cheater, as was David. Smiling at her daughter when Suzie just sucked in a breath as she watched Jamie just gracefully dived into the deeper end of the pool. Looking over when Krissy's hands darted into the water as Jamie was messing with her, she didn't know what Krissy did beneath the water before Jamie moved off, only to hear Suzie squeak in surprise when Jamie lifted her out of the water with Suzie resting on his shoulders. Her heart warmed at the sight of her two children getting along as Suzie laughed madly as her hands covered Jamie's eyes.

"Jamie, will you teach me to dive like you?" Suzie asked in that innocent tone, wanting to be just like her older siblings.

"I don't know, Suzie; do you think the mermaids will like me telling you their secrets?" Jamie teased, seeing Rhonda huffing, pouting at her son when he knew she was the one that taught him how to dive when he was younger, and his father was busy at work and couldn't make it.

"You met the mermaids!" Suzie gasped.

"I did, I did; who do you think made all those sand creations I sent you?" Jamie asked, ignoring the look on Krissy's face knowing he shouldn't be teasing her like that. Yet to him, it was their thing now, and after four years, he kind of liked how happy she got when he had the artist at the college come by early in the morning and build those sand designs. He knew they wouldn't balk at an easy hundred dollars for an hour's work. Patting her arm when Suzie wrapped her arms beneath his chin as she rested her chest on the top of his head as she hugged him. "Now, who's up for the deep end?"

"Don't you dare?!" Rhonda said, wagging her finger at her son, knowing that would only cause Suzie to panic.

"But Mama?!" Suzie pouted.

"You're too young to swim in that deep of water. You just started learning; let's wait a month before we start that, okay?"

"Okay," Suzie sighed, sliding off her brother's back when he squatted in the water.

"Want to know how to float on your back?" Jamie asked, seeing Suzie brighten right back up as she nodded very vehemently. With that, they all splashed around in the pool for another two hours before Rhonda got Suzie and Ben showered and into dry clothes in the guest bedroom. While it wasn't furnished, given how she knew, Krissy had been looking at baby furniture, thinking the room would make a great nursery for them. "Jamie?"

"Hmm?"

"Would it be okay if we came back over until it got too cold for them to swim?" Rhonda asked, noting how Jamie was just standing in his kitchen wearing only a pair of shorts; she's never seen him in with a glass of iced tea in his hand. Something she was sure he came to enjoy while living with Hugo and Marla.

"Alright," Jamie muttered, seeing Krissy slyly peeking around the door jamb before smiling broadly at him, blowing him a kiss, and disappearing behind the wall.

"We'll try to keep out of your way so you're not too inconvenienced when you come home from work," Rhonda said with a sneaky smile. Letting her son know that she knew that he had gotten the job David had put in a word for him.

"Really, you're going to be here that late in the day?" Jamie asked, arching an eyebrow.

"If it's the only way to see my son, yes," Rhonda nodded.

"Don't you have..."

"You're both my sons; no matter how much my oldest wants to wipe me out of his life, he's still my son, and I worry about him always," Rhonda said in a loving, motherly tone. "Well, you two enjoy the rest of your night. Are you ready, babies?" she asked, peering back at Suzie and Ben. "Come, let's go home; we have to make dinner for your daddy; Krissy, you take care of my boy; we'll see you soon," Rhonda spoke, waving to her stepdaughter before she led her younger children out the door.

******

Two months later saw Krissy sitting at her desk going over the worksheets her students had just turned in during her free period. She tried to get as much of her work done while at the school than to bring it home with her and take away time she and Jamie could spend together. However, sometimes that didn't happen, how she loved Jamie all the more with his understanding. She knew he did not like the job at his work as he once thought. Yet she knew he only stayed because of her. Nevertheless, she was on the lookout for another accounting job for him when he grew too tired of working there. So far, Jamie has been reluctant to speak about what he found wrong with the job. Although it wasn't distracting him at home, so she hasn't made a big fuss about it. She knew if, or when it did, she would bring it up to him. "Maybe it was just something about being the new guy at work," she thought to herself. She knew all about being the new kid on the block, so to speak.

Her mind went back to the week before school officially started. Where she used that week to get to the school and get her classroom ready for the young minds, she would be teaching. She just hoped she would turn out to be as good as the teachers she had when she was their age. Every night when Jamie came home, she would regale him with how her day went, seeing how he was listening to every word. Then she would proceed to make her husband a wholesome meal she's learned how to do thanks to Marla. Who she was in constant contact with, giving them a virtual tour of their house. Hoping the surprise they had set up for Jamie's birthday would go off as she expected it to. She didn't want him to go through it in his first year away from his family without them. She knew it wouldn't always be feasible for them to come every year; she was just glad they all had agreed to drive up to be with him on that day. Still, though, she was determined to make that day as special as she could for Jamie so his father's passing wouldn't haunt him for the rest of his life. Pushing back against her desk, her wheels rolled along the tile floor as she had just finished with her last students' worksheet. She could already tell who would need a little bit of extra attention as the school year went on. Locking the drawer that housed her purse, she wasn't about to leave it unsecured while she was out of the room before she grabbed her travel mug she had brought from home and headed towards the teacher's lounge since she didn't have another class until eleven that morning.

A smile formed on her face as she stared out the lounge windows that overlooked the facilities parking as she gazed out at her cherry red Lexus RX 350 AWD SUV. She and Jamie had studied the list of cars she wanted the week before she reported to her job. The first day she just drove all around the city simply enjoying her new car; she even popped in at Jamie's work to take him to lunch, where after a quick meal in a little hideaway, they christened her new car, leaving Jamie and herself with a happy smile when she escorted him back to his desk. She also saw her father at his desk and chatted with him for a bit before she went shopping for some new work attire. Nothing sexy, that was saved for her husband and her husband alone, just simple professional attire. Sighing in her mind as she savored the sip of coffee as it played along her tongue, turning as the seventh-grade and ninth-grade history teachers walked in. Greeting her friends and co-workers with a smile and a wave, they tended to congregate in the lounge normally at that time of the day ever since school had started.

"Morning Kris, you seem awful happy today," Adalynn teased as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"So, how does it feel to be teaching after two months?" Keely asked, holding her mug out to Adalynn.

"It's been good; Jamie has been so understanding and loving throughout it all. Although, I could do without Tripp constantly showing up in my classroom when I'm on break," Krissy grumbled, remembering how the man had zeroed in on her on her first day. Always flexing his muscles, putting the moves on her, she's always shot him down; it got to the point where she told him if he didn't leave her alone, she would go to their boss and file a sexual harassment complaint. However, she told Jamie all about it, and she saw how that didn't make him happy; then again, she doubted any husband would like to hear that their wife was getting harassed by one of her co-workers.

"I did hear something about Tripp finding himself on his ass last week sometime around lunch; care to elaborate?" Adalynn asked with a knowing grin on her face.

"What did he expect to happen when my husband walked in and saw me pushing the man away when he wouldn't take the hint? I'm not interested in him one bit. He should have seen the punch coming; it was earned, after all," Krissy said with pride.

"So, you ever going to regale us with how your hubby got that scar on his face?" Keely spoke with glee as the three of them moseyed over to one of the small tables that ringed the room for the teachers to enjoy their break at.

"See, it all started a day before Thanksgiving four years ago," feeling her face growing hot as she thought back to that day, "my stepmother's van wouldn't start for some reason, and my father's car at the time wouldn't make the journey up to my grandparents' mountain cabin where we always went for the holiday. I talked Jamie into driving us up there; I said something very stupid to him at the time that got him very mad at me. It was stupid, really, something a silly girl would say to get her boyfriend to do something he really didn't want to do," Krissy said, seeing her mentors and friends hanging on to every word she spoke. "But see, at the time, I just couldn't stand being away from him even for a day; I'm still like that," her face burned at her friend's combined 'awes', "so we were just walking through the woods that surround their place my baby sister, Suzie, was walking in front of us as we were holding hands. At the time, no one knew we were dating, so we were trying to keep our relationship hidden from my family since they didn't like Jamie one bit, but the feeling was mutual between them. Anyway, as we were walking, we heard this crashing behind us only to find a mountain lion charging towards us," watching her friends' hands flying towards their mouths as they gasped, "so Jamie plucked Suzie, who was three at the time, up off the ground and we took off running. Once we got out of the woods, Jamie handed Suzie to me. He knew we couldn't out run it, so he turned and faced it. I was screaming as I ran, praying that someone would hear me. There was so much blood, I thought I was going to lose him that day, more so when he started to talk about his father, who had passed on a month before on his birthday. I was so happy that he pulled through," she said, looking down into her coffee, remembering the kiss she planted on his lips. Also, the part where she proclaimed they would get married. So far, she was glad her foretelling had proved to be right. She wasn't saying it was all roses and daisies; it took work to ensure she and Jamie didn't go the way of their parents.

"Oh, my, god! And all through that, he only got that one tiny scar?!" Adalynn stated with wide, shocked eyes.

"Oh no, he's got them all down the right side of his chest and down his right arm," Krissy corrected her friend.

"And I bet you trace each and every one every night?" Keely asked with a mischievous grin.

"You know it," Krissy giggled.

"So, dish, have the two of you thought about starting a family now that you're both out of school?" Adalynn inquired, wondering if her own and Krissy's children would become friends like they enjoy playing with Keely's.

"I think tonight is the night," Krissy answered with a sexy smile. Leaning forward, telling her friends her plan for that night and what she would wear to entice her husband to bed, although if she was truthful, she really didn't need to tempt Jamie too much to get him into bed with her. So glad that after four years, their desire for one another hasn't dwindled like she knew some marriages did.

"Oh honey, if you wore that, I don't think you'll be leaving that fine house of yours; I know if I wore what you said for my Jerome, I wouldn't be leaving the bedroom all night," Keely said, causing the women all to laugh at her remark.

"I know that's right," Adalynn joined in. She was a little envious of the house they had. She and Keely had met Jamie before when Krissy invited them over to their place one day after school had ended. Then Krissy had told them how they were able to afford their house being so young. She was glad that something good had come out of the tragedy that Jamie had gone through, even if it cost Jamie his father.

"Did someone say something about making babies?" Tripp arrogantly spoke as he entered the lounge. He might have been knocked on his ass by Krissy's husband, yet he was used to that; that didn't mean he would give up the chase. Krissy was a hot woman, and he would have her adorning his cock. He just knew if he worked hard enough, she would give in. However, the genuine sneer he got out of her made him think he should extend his expectations to Christmas.

"Ladies, I should get back to my room and get ready for my eleven o'clock class," Krissy said, getting up from her seat. "I hope the two of you can come by this weekend," she said, hoping to make Jamie's birthday as spectacular as possible.

"Me and Jerome will be there; you don't mind if we bring the kids, do you?" Keely asked, peering up at Krissy, knowing Tripp didn't like being ignored like they were doing at that moment.

"Sure, but just know Jamie's family will be there, so there will be kids there so Pat and Stephine won't be too bored," Krissy informed Keely. She just couldn't wait to see Jamie's face when he came home tomorrow. Sal was keeping her up-to-date with how everything was going since Hugo couldn't drive very far due to his injury, and Marla didn't trust herself with driving that long a distance any longer. So Sal would be driving them up with him in his truck while Sam and Martin, along with Jamie's cousins, would be taking their van up and transporting everyone's luggage. She was just going to leave the room without interacting with Tripp; he was getting trifling as he blocked her path.

"Honey..." was the only word that came out of Tripp's mouth before Krissy put her self-defense skills to use, causing Tripp to bend over, holding his balls and nose in pain.

"Did you think my husband was the only one that knew how to throw a punch? The next time you harass me will be worse, so I suggest you back the fuck off before you find out you don't have a job any longer. Trust me, I will be speaking with the Principle about your unwanted advances, and I will be telling my husband how you just can't keep your hands to yourself. Maybe you need to be knocked around some more before you learn when a woman tells you to leave her the fuck alone, you leave her the fuck alone," Krissy spat as she walked out of the lounge.

******

Jamie sighed tiredly as he walked through the front door of his home thirty minutes after he had gotten off of work. He knew Krissy was home since her car was sitting out in their driveway. A smile formed on his lips as he watched his wife bounding out of their living room to greet him. Blood ran to his manhood as he held his wife tightly against his body. Krissy knew how she affected his body, and she used it to great lengths to lure him to bed. Then again, he would never pass up the chance to bed his wife. Only a fool would do that, and he was no fool. Listening to her mew as their lips parted while he palmed her ass.

"I've missed you," Krissy said sweetly as her hands rested on the lapels of his suit jacket.

"So did I. Did you have a good day at work?" Jamie asked, watching how his wife's cheeks heated as his hand lazily moved across her ass. How he enjoyed the way she always got bashful when he did that.

"Yes and no. The girls might be coming over tomorrow, and I had to teach Tripp a lesson on manners," Krissy stated when Jamie gave her a look to elaborate.

"Got something planned for tomorrow, I take it?" Jamie asked, not realizing that at that moment, his family was nearing the city line of Torrington. "Want me to really put it in his head to leave my wife alone because you know I will."

"As much as I would enjoy you putting that man on his ass again, no, I don't need you storming the school grounds. You're too handsome to be locked away with those brutes," Krissy cooed, watching his smile widen at her praise. "As for tomorrow, yes, yes I do, but you're just going to have to wait and see," she said, lightly patting his chest. "Now, how was your day?"

"Same as always," Jamie uttered offhandedly with a shrug of his shoulders. He had a suspicion that his boss was giving him the lighter work due to how he wouldn't bend to her nagging about his scar. He was going to give it another year or more to see if it worked itself out or not. If it didn't, he would look for another job before outright quitting the one he had now. His father always told him there was nothing wrong with quitting a sorry job just so long as you have a backup plan for when you do so you aren't burning through what savings you had. While yes, they didn't have a mortgage payment to make, yet they still had other bills to pay and Krissy's car payment to make. While he would have liked to buy it out right like he did with his Volvo, his Uncle Martin told him it would be a good way to increase their credit for when they got a credit card for emergencies, just not to go overboard with them. It was why he had one in his wallet at the moment with a thousand-dollar limit on it; he hadn't used it yet.