The Bitches of Zulan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would," Kai said. He pulled aside the blankets and rose from his bed. He walked across the small room. Despite being commander of the Iron Komodos, they were, ultimately, just a band of heavily armed hoodlum occupying the crumbling ruins of an ancient metropolis, and the outskirts of the ruins at that. Kai enjoyed a relatively large personal quarters, but it was really just a few rooms with thin metal walls. Still naked, he took a kneeling position in front of his small table, then pushed it aside and snapped his fingers.

Nano immediately released the rope and settled onto the soles of her feet, forcing the look of relief off her face. She walked over to Kai, letting her hips swing invitingly, perhaps hoping he would reconsider and decide to take her there on the floor, but he said nothing, so she knelt in front of him, with her head bowed, then turned sideways, scooted forward slightly, placed her hands behind her back and clutched the opposite elbow in each hand, and bent backwards until she had lowered her shoulders to the floor. She arched her back and spread her knees apart. Her stomach was now an almost flat surface in front of Kai, while her breasts rose and fell ever so slightly to his left, and lower down, to his right, her pussy gaped open. She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly, with her black hair fanned around her head on the floor, the perfect picture of expectation.

She was now a table. Or rather, a plate. In the kitchen, they could all hear the sizzling sound of vegetables frying in hot oil. Kai wondered if perhaps Lily intended to be less merciful after all.

His cock was becoming stiff again and he was tempted to give Nano her wish and just fuck her, rather than patiently eating breakfast on his special plate. Idly, he reached for her pussy and stroked her shaved lips with two fingers. He felt their heat and moistness, and slid one finger into her. Nano inhaled deeply but didn't allow a sound to escape her other lips.

"Yufei," he said. Yufei was still standing with Tia. They hadn't moved from their spots since finishing Nano's chastisement. Yufei looked at him now, startled to be addressed by name.

"You enjoyed punishing your Number One Bitch," he said.

He could still see moisture beneath the shaved slit between her legs. Yufei's dark eyes were confused and panicky for a moment. She obviously wasn't sure what the correct answer was, but her bitch training finally took over, and she said, "It pleased this bitch to do what pleases her master."

"Hah," said Kai. He wiggled his finger, beckoning her, and Yufei walked over to him, demurely but without Nano's skilled, suggestive movements. Yufei kept her eyes lowered, but ran her small tongue over her lips.

"Sit on her face," Kai said to Yufei, pointing to Nano. "Put your hands behind your back. Do not make any sounds or move from that position."

Yufei took a breath, and obediently lowered herself into position, squatting on top of Nano's face. This was another act that Kai knew Nano preferred to assign to other bitches and not do herself.

"Nano, I want you to make Yufei come," he said. "Yufei, you are not to come without my permission."

Yufei's eyes widened slightly, and then she squeezed them shut as Nano pressed her lips to Yufei's slit and slid her tongue into the other bitch. Whatever she thought about doing this was irrelevant; her master had told her to do it, and pleasing her master was all that mattered. She began licking and sucking at Yufei's pussy as if there was nothing she could imagine she'd rather do than eat pussy. Yufei was a good bitch and would not surrender immediately, but even she could not control herself completely, and her lips parted and her breathing rapidly increased while she struggled not to squirm or buck atop Nano's face. Her fluids already ran down the inside of her thighs and glistened on Nano's cheeks and chin.

The two bitches were now in a contest, with Nano trying to make Yufei come and Yufei trying to control herself.

"Tia," said Kai. "Kneel between the Number One Bitch's legs."

Tia followed Yufei to where Kai was seated, walked around Nano, and got down on her hands and knees between Nano's knees, with her face directly over Nano's crotch.

"You are to make the Number One Bitch come," he said. "Number One Bitch, you also may not come without my permission."

Tia closed her eyes -- Kai suspected that she liked eating pussy least of all his bitches -- but she immediately buried her face in Nano's crotch and Nano almost convulsed. The way Tia was pressing into her, she must have buried her tongue deep in Nano's cunt and was now definitely making use of it. Nano's nipples, previously soft, became hard, dark nubs. Her breasts heaved, like Yufei's.

When Lily walked in from the kitchen, carrying a tray full of hot food, she found Yufei shuddering with the effort not to move or grind against Nano's face, while Nano fought not to squirm as she simultaneously tried to bring Yufei to climax while controlling her own reaction to Tia's busy mouth.

Lily tore her eyes away from the other three bitches, and asked softly, "Would master like his hot food placed directly on his plate?"

It was still sizzling in the little wooden bowl on the tray Lily carried. Kai was amused at her suggestion, since he didn't know if she was sincerely asking, not sure if he wanted Nano burned, or if it was in fact a cruel suggestion, something Lily would like to do and was hoping would please him.

Nano, of course, continued licking and sucking at Yufei. She could undoubtedly hear the discussion, but if she was afraid of having sizzling hot food placed on her bare skin, she didn't show it. She knew better. A bitch's fate was to endure whatever it pleased her owner to do to her. Her wishes and fears didn't enter into it. She was a bitch, an object, a plate, to be used at his whim. Nano's ability to internalize this and live her life this way was why she was his Number One Bitch. Yufei or Tia might accept being used as plates -- they had -- but they would probably not be able to help flinching or crying out in pain. Just as Yufei was now having trouble controlling herself, as she rocked back and forth, being brought ever closer to an orgasm even though she was trying to hold it off.

Kai reached out and slapped Nano's bare tits. Bruised and sore as they were already, Nano made a tiny squeaking sound, of startlement as much as pain. Yufei immediately cried out at the effect the sudden jerk of Nano's head had on her.

"No," he said, "Use a bowl."

Lily nodded. "Yes, Master," she said quietly. She carefully placed the bowl of fried fish and vegetables on Nano's stomach directly in front of Kai. She then carefully arranged the side dishes on Nano's torso. These did go on her bare skin; Lily had been a plate herself and knew how Kai liked to eat off his plates. She put spiced ginger and radish and cabbage and chard on Nano's belly, and added a few pickles which she carefully placed on the Number One Bitch's nipples. Between their hardness and the way Nano's breasts were jiggling back and forth as she ate out Yufei while also being eaten by Tia, Lily had a hard time balancing the pickles, but Kai approved of the special attention and emphasis Lily put on the Number One Bitch's nipples.

Having placed Kai's breakfast on his plate, Lily sat back on her heels, uncertain what to do next. When Kai didn't tell her, but instead began eating his breakfast, Lily assumed the same position the other bitches had earlier, kneeling with her hands at her sides, her knees spread apart, and her eyes downcast. This put her on display for him, opposite the three bitches engaged in a struggle for control while Kai ate.

Yufei was first to lose her battle. "Please, master, this bitch begs for permission to come," she said.

"No," Kai said. He pinched both a pickle and Nano's nipple with his chopsticks, before lifting the pickle off her tit and putting it in his mouth.

Yufei squirmed, and tilted her head back. She began moaning. "Please, master," she begged. "This bitch... this bitch....oh! This bitch can't...."

"Silence," Kai said. Yufei closed her mouth, and desperately gritted her teeth together.

Kai took pinched one of Nano's nipples between his chopsticks again. Small and hard and swollen, the skin around the aureole was angry and bruised, and Kai knew Nano could feel him twisting and poking her. But she continued diligently stimulating Yufei to please him, and Yufei was now rocking back and forth, shaking her head, as tears ran from the corners of her eyes.

"Aaah!" she cried out, and then threw her head back and moaned, long and loud, a sound of both ecstasy and despair. She shuddered and wept at the same time, and then made whimpering sounds as Nano continued unrelentingly, because of course she would continue performing cunnilingus on Yufei until Kai told her she could stop.

"This worthless bitch came without her master's permission," Yufei said, breathing heavily as her chin fell to her chest. She could barely speak, and Nano's face -- what Kai could see of it -- was wet and shiny now. "Please punish this bitch," Yufei went on, because it was the only thing she could say. She might hope Kai wasn't planning to punish her too severely, since this had been an unfair game with a foreordained conclusion, but it didn't matter how impossible her task: to fail to obey was to fail. She moaned again as Nano kept working on her with her mouth, and seemed to be on the verge of another unsanctioned orgasm.

Nano was squirming herself. The plate could no longer keep steady, and the remains of Kai's breakfast slid across her sticky torso. Soy sauce pooled in her navel and trickled down her belly and sides.

Nano's face was still buried in Yufei's pussy, so she could not beg as Yufei had. She made whimpering sounds as her breath came in shorter gasps, and Tia redoubled her efforts, moving her head side to side. Kai could just see her eyes above Nano's pubic mound, and hear her tongue noisily slurping at Nano's pussy. Tia was a dark-skinned, dark-haired bitch too, but one of the few non-Orientals among the Iron Komodos' bitches. Kai had acquired her at some point during a trade with the Cuahtli, and while he didn't consider her as pretty as Oriental bitches, her large tits and curvaceous ass filled a niche in his personal collection. She also had fewer inhibitions about doing filthy and degrading things. At times Kai could still bring tears to the other girls' eyes, but Tia took everything like a willing bitch.

Nano was close to coming, and still working on Yufei, who was now making barely coherent moaning sounds: soft, pitiful pleas. "Please master... please.... Oh! This bitch.... This bitch can't help.... Oh! Oooh! Please....!"

Rather than letting either of them stop, Kai stood up, immediately causing Lily to glance up and Yufei to open her eyes while she shuddered helplessly on Nano's face. Kai moved around behind Tia and knelt behind her. She had brought her heels up to her fine, round ass, but as Kai grabbed it, she realized what he intended, and raised her bottom to present it to him, without slackening as she kept licking and sucking Nano.

Kai pressed his erect cock against her anus, and Tia let out only a tiny grunt as he shoved his cock into her asshole. He pushed in deeper than he usually did, and thrust in and out until he was about to come again.

"Do you like this, puta whore?" he asked. He knew that word was one the Cuahtli used for their bitches. Tia moaned a long affirmation while she continued eating Nano. Nano was now writhing, caught in the throes of an orgasm she could not control. Her hips and breasts bucked, but she kept her arms locked behind her back, even as bits of food scattered around her.

Kai stood, grasping his cock, and quickly knelt over Nano's naked torso. He didn't have to jerk himself at all: his second ejaculation that morning squirted out onto Nano's tits and belly, adding milky white semen to the mess already smeared across her body. Kai exhaled slowly as he tried to make sure all his cum landed on his Number One Bitch.

Finally, he said, "Stop."

Nano and Tia both stopped their licking. Yufei almost slid off Nano in relief, but caught herself. They breathed heavily, not moving from their positions as they awaited Kai's next orders.

Kai said, "You two bitches -- lick her clean." He pointed at Nano, who was now covered from shoulders to thighs with an indescribable mess of sauce, oil, leftover food, and Kai's cum. Yufei and Tia, whom he had indicated, obediently leaned over Nano and began licking her. Yufei looked the more chagrined of the two. She knew better to object or even hint at unwillingness, but Kai could see that she found the task disgusting, though she covered it up well, while Tia began licking up the soupy semen-flavored mess and letting it dribble on her chin as if Kai had given her a treat.

Kai knelt next to Nano's head. She looked up at him with wide, pleading eyes. Normally she might at this point suggest something pleasingly degrading or submissive, but she was so spent by the antics of the last half hour that she didn't dare guess at Kai's mood now.

He grabbed her roughly by the hair, lifted her head off the ground, and twisted her face towards his cock. She immediately opened her mouth without being told, and took his now softening member in her mouth.

"Clean it off," he growled. It had just been in Tia's ass, and he was sure Nano could taste that. Nano closed her eyes and sucked him until he began stiffening again, then began running her tongue up and down his length. He could just see tears in the corners of her eyes. She licked him thoroughly and then sucked him back into her mouth again to catch the last little dribbles of cum oozing out of his dick, all while Yufei and Tia ran their tongues over her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, her sides, into her navel, and around her pussy and the tops of her thighs.

Throughout all this, Lily had sat quietly stationary, observing without making a noise.

Finally, he told them, "Clean up this mes, wash yourselves properly, and prepare for a ride. You will all be accompanying me to the peace talks with the Mbedi."

If this surprised them, they didn't show it. The Mbedi, the largest militia on the border of Iron Komodo territory, were their most dangerous rivals and Kai had worked all year to negotiate a treaty. They probably assumed they were being brought along as a display of wealth. Bitches were of course war prizes and commodities, and all militia leaders kept a personal harem which they showed off and sometimes shared or passed around.

As one, they got to their feet. Nano whispered a few words to Lily, who picked up the tray and spilled dishes and then fetched rags to clean up the rest of the mess, while Nano, Tia, and Yufei all went to the tiny showerhead positioned over a drain, a luxury that only Kai enjoyed in his personal quarters. They soaped and washed themselves down, letting Lily wash herself last.

* * * * *

Kai's lieutenant Mako drove. Kai sat shotgun, with an actual shotgun across his lap, and two Iron Komodo bodyguards standing on the back of the little jeep. Four more vehicles ahead and behind them. In the back seat rode Nano, Yufei, Tia, and Lily.

Nano, as befit her status as Number One Bitch, was fully dressed, or at least, as fully dressed as she dared to be. She wore high-heeled boots, capri shorts, and a halter top that zipped up to her collar, but could be unzipped to reveal all her assets in a moment. Yufei and Tia wore tight booty shorts and tops that revealed their shoulders, cleavage, and midriffs. Neither wore bras, and Kai grinned as he watched Tia's large breasts bounce as their vehicle went over the rough roads of Zulan's free zones, which had not been paved or repaired in generations.

Lily, of course, was buck naked. Nano didn't allow her to wear clothes, and Kai hadn't overruled her.

All four bitches held small parasols to protect them from the sun. They would be travelling some distance so Nano allowed even Lily one. Chapped skin burned and dried by the sun would be displeasing to Kai.

Kai spoke with Mako about their meeting with the Mbedi. They didn't expect treachery, but one must always be prepared for it. The Iron Komodos were wary and alert at all times. He knew his bodyguards wouldn't be too distracted by the naked and near-naked bitches. They were accustomed to naked bitches around the camp, though Kai's, of course, were the most beautiful. Now and then they couldn't help sneaking glances at Lily's pale white body and the bare, delicate pussy she was already learning to keep visible even as she sat in the back of a jeep, uncomfortably squeezed between the other bitches.

The four bitches were trying to hide the fact that they were terrified. Going to a meeting with a rival militia made soldiers nervous, and they were just bitches. Being traded like ammunition was a bitch's usual lot, and though Kai treated his personal bitches like the valuable commodities they were -- he had spent enough for each of them, after all -- they were still commodities.

And it was said that of all the militias, the Mbedi treated their bitches most brutally. Many bitches would kill themselves rather than be owned by the Mbedi.

It could not have been reassuring to Nano, Yufei, Tia, or Lily that Kai brought only his personal bitches and not the assortment of Iron Komodo camp bitches that one might expect to be brought along for trading and entertainment.

Half an hour of bumpy, uncomfortable driving later, the Iron Komodo caravan rolled into the wide dirt clearing surrounding an ancient polyfiber trailer that was where Kai and the Mbedi commander would sign their treaty. The Mbedi were early, which made the Iron Komodos nervous, but their soldiers stood in disciplined ranks out in the open. Mbuna, their commander, a hugely muscled man with dark mahogany skin, grinned from behind his sunglasses as Kai's jeep came to a halt.

"Komodo Kai," he said. "Very punctual." He had a machete on a loop on his belt, a rifle slung over his shoulder, a pistol at his hip. Kai carefully slung his own gun before emerging from the jeep, and walked over to clasp hands with Mbuna in the old style. Mbuna towered over Kai, and looked as if he could bench press his own much smaller vehicle, but Kai smiled indifferently to Mbuna's crushing grip.

"Ah," said Mbuna, tilting his sunglasses back, as Kai's bitches got out of his jeep. "Will we be doing some exchanging afterwards?"

Nano, Yufei, Tia, and Lily stood shoulder to shoulder behind Kai, flanked by his soldiers, making almost a comical sight beneath their little parasols, in the midst of this gathering of heavily armed soldiers from rival militias. Lily actually appeared calmest, despite being stark naked beneath the eyes of at least a hundred men. The other three bitches' eyes darted nervously about. Kai could see the Mbedi drinking up the sight. Then Mbuna turned, and Kai saw that he had brought his own bitches.

The Mbedi bitches were all naked. And Kai marvelled at the uniformity of their hues. Mbuna had somehow found half a dozen bitches with skin so black it was almost iridescent in the sunlight. They stood at attention just like the Mbedi soldiers. Every one of them was lushly proportioned, with breasts that didn't sag and nipples that pointed up or outward as if they didn't dare point anywhere else. The Mbedi were fond of piercings, and most of the Mbedi bitches had piercings in their lips, nose, eyebrows, and nipples, and from where he stood, Kai could see the glitter of rings or chains dangling from between the legs of at least two of them.

"Nice," Kai said. He noticed that at the end of the line, there was a single bitch with pale white skin and a wild mane of curly red hair. She was unpierced, and unlike the black Mbedi bitches, her pussy was unshaved and just as red and curly. Despite her radically different appearance, she stood at attention in exactly the same pose as the other bitches.