The Bitches of Zulan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maisi sucked and stroked his cock, and like Lily, clearly knew to keep sucking until she was told she could stop. When Kai glanced at Lily, he saw she was still kneeling before Mbuno, bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Mbuno's cock was losing its stiffness but it still filled Lily's entire mouth and throat with room to spare.

"Stop," he said to Maisi.

Maisi slowly released him, still sucking him as his cock slid out of her mouth. She was being careful not to let a single drop of his cum escape. That was a trick his own bitches weren't so skilled at. She would have things to teach them, he thought. She held his cockhead between her lips, caressed and licked it thoroughly with the tip of her tongue until she had sucked the last dribble of semen from it, and then sat back, still with her hands behind her back. She kept her lips closed now, holding his semen in her mouth.

"Shall we let the bitches swallow?" Kai asked, more for Lily's sake than Maisi's.

Mbuno looked at him with irritation. "You cheated," he said. Lily was still weakly performing fellatio on Mbuno's rapidly limpening cock.

"How did I cheat?" Kai asked. "Your rules, and my bitch blew you the way you wanted." He didn't dare rub it in now -- the Mbedi commander's ego would be raw, and the last thing he needed was to undo the treaty over wounded pride. He decided it would be appropriate to offer a conciliatory gesture. "I only rashly suggested we trade for all our bitches. I will take only this one." he pointed at Maisi, who sat perfectly still. Not even a drop of his cum had escaped her lips.

Mbuno grunted. He finally looked at Lily and said, "Stop, bitch."

Lily wasn't nearly as smooth when she stopped sucking Mbuno's dick. She opened her mouth and his cock flopped against his thigh. She sat up, red-eyed, tears and snot streaming down her face and semen covering her cheeks and chin and mouth. She finally remembered to close her mouth, and assumed a submissive, hands at her side posture, looking at Kai rather than Mbuno.

"I won't go back on my word," Mbuno said. "You get all the bitches, as promised." His eyes were still angry and he glowered at Maisi as if he suspected treachery.

"I insist, I will take only this one," Kai said magnanimously.

Mbuno said, "I would not have let you out of our bargain if my bitch had performed as she should have. I would be taking all your bitches."

"In that case," said Kai, "I will take just this one and the redhead."

Mbuno looked at him, and then laughed. He reached for his beer, and drank the last of it down.

"So be it," he said. "Well played, my friend." He looked at Lily. "I would have enjoyed turning this one into a proper bitch."

Kai tucked his dick back into his pants and zipped and buckled up. He rose.

"She already is a proper bitch," he said. And then to both of his bitches, he said, "You may swallow."

Maisi swallowed once. Lily took several tries, with loud gulping sounds that weren't feigned or exaggerated. She was shaking with the effort of not gagging or throwing up. As much of Mbuno's cum had wound up on her face and dribbling down the front of her naked body as in her mouth, and yet she'd probably swallowed more cum from the Mbedi commander's huge cock than in the past week spent on her knees under Nano's instruction.

When the two commanders emerged from the trailers, both Iron Komodos and Mbedi cheered. They must have had some idea of why the two naked bitches had been sent inside. Maisi walked behind Kai in a stately manner, poised and eyes downcast. Lily had forgotten to retrieve her parasol, and now regretted it, as the hot sun beat down on her. But she stood there with cum all over her face and body, knowing that to be used like this, to be seen like this, was her lot as a bitch.

A couple of the Mbedi bitches were on their knees blowing two of Kai's soldiers. Another one had been spread-eagled over the hood of a jeep, and it looked as if throughout the morning, Iron Komodos had taken turns jerking off onto her dark, shiny skin, which was now covered with pools and rivulets of cum. The Mbedi bitch wasn't bound, but she didn't move from where she'd been put, even as the sun baked her.

Tia and Nano were both sitting in the laps of Mbedi soldiers. Tia tossed her head and made little cries of feigned pleasure as he squeezed and kneaded her tits roughly. Her halter top had slipped down and she made a keening sound as the soldier pinched one nipple savagely between rough black fingers, but she didn't raise a hand to stop him. Like all the other bitches, she knew she was meant to be used in any way her master had deemed acceptable. Pain was part of a bitch's service, just like being used and humiliated in public.

Nano's hand was in the soldier's lap, squeezing his cock. Three Mbedi were lined up in front of a kneeling Yufei, who at least was being allowed to use her hands.

"It seems your bitches have been satisfying my soldiers, and mine yours," said Mbuno.

"Yes," said Kia. "Of course I'm most satisfied with our treaty." He casually grasped the chains attached to Maisi's nipples and tugged at them. The dark-skinned bitch allowed the tension to pull at her nipples and navel, waiting until Kai indicated whether she was meant to follow him or if this was merely a test of the chains. Of course he was also indicating to all present that Maisi was now his bitch.

"Indeed," said Mbuno. "And I look forward to increased trade. We have many fine bitches we have acquired from both the neighboring zones, and from the enclaves." He gestured at the redhead, who walked over from where she had been standing beneath a canopy, naked but untouched all morning.

So, Kai thought, he was right. The redheaded bitch had been one of the Elites.

"You're Kai's now," Mbuno said simply.

The redhead glanced at Kai. She had a splash of freckles across her face, and bright green eyes. She immediately lowered them. "Yes, master," she said.

Loudly, Kai said, "Finish your entertainment and pack up."

With that, the soldiers all began rearranging themselves, picking up their gear, returning to their vehicles. The Mbedi bitch spread on a jeep sat up, pulled her knees up, and lowered herself to the ground with surprising grace and dignity for someone covered with the cum of men who'd been jerking off onto her all morning. Tia and Nano got off the laps of the Mbedi soldiers they'd been rendering courtesies to. Tia adjusted her halter top to cover her tits, which were probably sore by now. Nano held her hand up to show the Mbedi soldier she'd just been jerking off, and slowly licked his cum off of it. Yufei stood and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. The Mbedi bitches who'd been on their knees didn't do this -- they just stood, and as one, marched back into line, still with cum on their lips and cheeks, and one with some on her forehead.

Kai said to Maisi, "This is Nano. She is my Number One Bitch. You'll follow her orders as my one."

"Yes, Master," said Maisi, not looking at Nano, who was looking Maisi up and down.

"You may speak now if you have anything to say," Kai said.

"This bitch does not expect mercy or special treatment," Maisi said. "This bitch begs only for a chance to prove she's a good bitch and her master will not regret possessing her."

Kai nodded approvingly. He turned his attention to the naked redhead. "As I told the other one, you will obey the Number One Bitch."

"Yes, Master," said the redhead.

"I don't care what your name was," he said. "You're Red now."

"Yes, Master," said Red.

"Were you trained by the Mbedi?"

"Only a little, Master," said Red.

"How much have you been used?" Kai asked.

Red turned red. "Not at all, Master."

Kai raised an eyebrow. "You're a virgin?"

"Yes, Master."

"Your ass too?"

Red turned redder. "It is also virgin, master."

This astonished Kai. "And your mouth?"

"This bitch's mouth is also... virgin," said Red.

And yet, Kai thought, she was already so submissive, so accepting of her fate. He would have to find out more. But later. The Mbedi were loading their bitches into a truck, and departing. "Find room for Red in the back with you," he said to his other bitches. "Maisi will sit in the front with me."

Five bitches squeezed into the back. It was tight and uncomfortable for them, until Nano said, "Lie across us, Red." Red complied. At first she lay on her stomach, until Nano said, "Turn over, stupid bitch. Don't you know to make sure your tits and your pussy are always on display?"

Red turned over, squirming in their laps, until she lay on her back, tits and bright red pubic thatch visible for all.

Maisi sat in Kai's lap.

"Finger her and play with her tits," he ordered his bitches in the back of the car. "Verify that she's a virgin, and start learning her body. I want to hear her come."

On the ride home, he played some more with Maisi's chains, tugging and pulling at them, testing the sensitivity of the piercings they were attached to. He pinched her plump, red nipples, as Red began moaning with the multiple bitches' fingers poking, pinching, teasing, and sliding inside her and across her skin.

"Please use this bitch, Master," moaned Red.

"Please use this bitch, Master," murmured Maisi in her hushed tones, then gasped as he yanked hard on the chain that was attached to the piercing through her clit.

In the back seat, Nano, Yufei, and Tia said nothing, as they went about their work. Lily sat quietly, with Mbuno's cum drying on her face. Kai's guards standing on the back of the jeep occasionally grinned as they glanced at the spectacle inside.

Mako shook his head. "You're killing me, boss. I've had a hardon all day. Gonna bang my bitch raw when we get back."

"That's what it's all about," Kai said, squeezing one of Maisi's tits until her nipple stood up and the ring through it wiggled. "Bitches are what it's all about."