The Bitches of Zulan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mbuna followed the direction of Kai's gaze, and turned his head back to grin at him. "You like that one? I didn't think you were fond of white bitches."

"I didn't think you were," Kai said.

Mbuna's white teeth flashed in a grin. "More fun to break in."

Kai nodded. He wondered where the redhead had come from. Probably an exchange of some sort, unless she was a fool Low Elite bitch who'd wandered out of the enclaves, someone whose family either couldn't or wouldn't buy her back.

"Shall we exchange bitches?" Mbuna asked.

Kai shrugged. In truth, it was not the redhead he found most intriguing, but one of the ebon-skinned bitches with impossibly round, firm tits. He wondered what those plump lips would feel like sliding slowly up and down his shaft. Undoubtedly Mbuna had brought his best with him, and probably had dangled the redhead in the hopes Kai would want her.

"I didn't actually bring any for trade," Kai said. "Though if you'd like soldier courtesies, I'm willing to let your men have a taste. I'm afraid they may be dissatisfied with what they have to settle for afterwards, though."

Mbuna laughed. "My friend, once your men have sampled our bitches, they'll want to become Mbendi."

The bragging over with, Kai turned to his bitches. "The naked one is only for show," he said, not deigning to give Lily a name in public. "The rest of you will provide courtesies to the Mbedi soldiers."

They all said, "Yes, master," in unison, eyes downcast. Only Yufei trembled slightly.

The soldiers were all here to provide security, so they couldn't descend upon the bitches in an orgy of gang rape, but "soldier courtesies" meant they would be treated like common camp bitches, their hands and mouths expected to service any soldier who grabbed them for a moment of release, and no doubt all the Mbendi soldiers would want to have a taste at some point. It was an ignominious way to treat his personal bitches, especially his Number One Bitch.

He'd excluded Lily though. The pale, naked one who looked like a virgin. She would stand there as an untouchable treat, exciting the Mbendi and, secretly, infuriating the other three bitches who would be sucking and swallowing and jerking Mbendi cocks all morning while Lily stood at ease.

"Soldier courtesies," Mbuna said aloud, assigning the same fate to his own bitches. He pointed and said, "Except Maisi."

It wasn't the redhead he excluded. It was the sculpted ebony bitch with the full, round tits that Kai had been admiring.

"So, shall we go inside?" Mbuna asked, gesturing at the trailer.

They both had bodyguards check the interior first, and then Mbuna and Kai went into the trailer.

The negotiations were routine -- most of the details had been worked out over previous weeks. In truth, the Iron Komodos and the Mbedi were too strong to want to waste their own strengths against each other, and the peace was mutually beneficial to both of them. It was rare in Kai's life that negotiations with someone who would kill him as soon as look at him, under other circumstances, went so smoothly.

After they wrote their names and pressed bloody thumbprints to the treaty, Kai and Mbuna leaned back in their chairs. Mbuna said, "Shall we drink beer to celebrate?"

"Real beer?" Kai asked. Mbuna nodded. Kai was duly impressed. Mbuna really was showing off his wealth and generosity. Well, Kai was certainly not going to turn down free beer.

Mbuna stood, opened the door, and bellowed, "Maisi! Beer!"

Kai heard a faint, "Yes, Master."

"My bitches truly are the best trained, you know," said Mbuna. "You can brag all you like in front of your men, but there's no comparison in the training we put ours through."

"Maybe you underestimate our creativity," said Kai.

Mbuna laughed. "I doubt it."

Maisi appeared in the doorway. She was still iridescent, now with sweat as she had apparently been standing out in the sun, without the benefit of Lily's parasol. She had high, sharp cheekbones, plump, dark lips, a small nose, and very long lashes, now modestly lowered. Her hair was short and curled in very tight rows against her skull. Her breasts were really quite large for their bounce and firmness; if she were from the Elites, Kai would have suspected artificial enhancement. Her large, rosy nipples each had a small gold ring through them, and up close, Kai could now see that a fine chain dangled from each nipple ring, trailing down to hook through another piercing in her navel, and then further down yet, where they attached to yet another ring that was just visible between her labia. Kai couldn't help feeling tempted to tug one of those chains, imagining all the ways they could be used to discipline this bitch.

She was holding a cold beer in each hand.

Mbuna grinned as if he read Kai's mind. He took one of the beers. "You see? Your bitches are lovely Oriental flowers, but they can't perform like a Mbedi bitch. Maisi, would you like to demonstrate your skill to my friend?"

"This bitch would be very happy to be used by anyone her master wishes and hopes she would be severely punished if she fails to please," Maisi said, in a surprisingly soft voice, eyes still fixed to the ground.

Kai took the other beer from her, and took the liberty of brushing his fingers against the side of her left breast and the chain from her left nipple to her navel.

"Nicely said, like a well-trained bitch," he said, cracking open the beer. He took a sip. It was real beer. "But my bitches are well-trained in answering as well."

"Would you like to make a wager?" asked Mbuna.

"Maybe," Kai said. He suspected it would be hard to back out of one now.

"I'll bet this bitch can make you come faster than any of your bitches can make me come," Mbuna said. "Pick your bitch, and let them both suck us off. Whoever comes first loses. Winner gets to keep the loser's bitch."

Kai looked at Maisi, who kept her eyes demurely downcast and said nothing.

"Winner gets to keep all the loser's bitches," Kai said impulsively. Maisi alone would be a prize, but the entire harem of black bitches, and the pale redhead, would be a hell of prize.

Mbuna's eyes widened, then narrowed. "In that case, I get to pick which of your bitches competes with Maisi."

Inwardly, Kai winced, knowing which one Mbuna would choose, but he shrugged indifferently. "Choose whichever one you like. Any of my bitches will suck you off faster than this bitch can even get me hard."

"Don't speak so grandiosely and foolishly," said Mbuna. "I'll have the naked one."

Of course. It had been a rather foolish wager, but inwardly, Kai shrugged stoically. He could replace them if he had to. "Send your bitch to fetch her," he said.

Mbuna nodded to Maisi, who turned on her heel and walked out of the trailer, wiggling her round, shapely buttocks every bit as invitingly as Nano or Tia did. She knew what her ass was for and how to make sure it was noticed, and she did it as second nature.

A minute later, Maisi returned, with Lily following. Lily somewhat awkwardly closed her parasol before stepping into the trailer, and then stood next to Maisi. She was nearly a head shorter than the Mbedi bitch, and next to Mbedi, her breasts seemed tiny and her hips narrow. Yet Kai could see Mbuna drinking her in with his eyes. He was already grasping at his cock beneath his pants.

"We're going to have a cocksucking contest," Kai said. "Would you enjoy that?"

"Yes, master," both Lily and Maisi said in unison.

"Maisi, you're going to suck my friend Kai," said Mbuna.

"Yes, master," said Maisi.

"And Lily, you're going to suck Mbuna, and pleasure him as if he were your master."

"Which I will be," said Mbuna, grinning. He had already tugged his cock free.

Lily's forehead wrinkled for a moment as she murmured, "Yes, master."

"Don't worry, Lily. If Nano has trained you well enough, this will be the only time you'll be sucking Mbuna's cock," said Kai. "But you must make him come quickly. If this Mbedi bitch makes me come first, Mbuna gets to take you home."

Lily could not help darting her eyes over to look at the huge Mbedi commander. He was now holding his cock in his hand. Erect, it was enormous. Kai noted with some envy that it was larger than his by far, a dark, monstrous, uncut thing. Lily shivered slightly.

"I expect you to make Kai come first, Maisi," said Mbuna. "I want this Oriential bitch, and if you win, I will put her training in your hands and allow you to substitute her for any duties of yours for a week."

"You have to bribe your bitch to make her perform?" said Kai. He made a tsking sound. "But Maisi, you had best prove yourself to me, because when Lily makes your former master come first, whether I keep you as my personal bitch or turn you out as an Iron Komodo camp bitch will depend on whether I think you were good enough for another use."

Maisi blinked and said, "As my master wishes, this bitch will pleasure you as no bitch ever has."

"Come here, girl," said Mbuna, beckoning at Lily. "Drop that silly thing." Lily dropped the parasol and walked over to Mbuna.

Kai snapped his fingers at Maisi. If Mbuna took the initiative to order Lily, he would show that he likewise now assumed that Maisi was his to command. Maisi stepped forward.

"On your knees, bitch," said Mbuna.

"As he said," said Kai. "Kneel."

Lily and Maisi both knelt before the two commanders. Lily, between Mbuna's knees, seemed tiny and fragile. She was eye level with his erect cock, thrusting into the air with the tip as high as her forehead. Her eyes were slightly wide.

Maisi lowered herself more smoothly to her knees, hardly moving her upper body at all. The chains from her nipples to her navel to her cunt swished lightly against her skin. She kept her eyes fixed on Kai's.

"May this bitch free master's cock?" she asked softly.

"Go ahead," Kai said. Mbuna was grinning, as his cock, already freed, bobbed in front of Lily. He wasn't about to let Lily have a headstart on making him come, so he waited while Maisi lifted her fingers to Kai's belt and undid his buckle in a few seconds, and just as smoothly unfastened the buttons above his fly, unzipped him, and almost in the same motion, reached nimble fingers through the flap in his boxers beneath to gentle tug his penis free.

He was already semi-erect, and Maisi's fingers sliding along the length of his cock brought him to full erectness. She used the fingertips of both hands to stroke his cock and point it upwards and towards her face. She never took his eyes off his, and gazed at him in a way that said I am yours. I am prepared to be used. I await your command. Both bitches seemed to realize that for this contest, they needed to wait for the appropriate signal to begin.

"If your bitch gets to use her hands, so does mine," said Kai.

"This bitch does not need her hands, and begs to be permitted to pleasure master with her mouth alone," said Maisi. As she met his gaze, she managed to convey both confidence and submissiveness. Apparently, like Nano, being a Number One Bitch gave Maisi the privilege of speaking out of turn occasionally. Kai would think about whether he'd allow her the same privileges -- assuming he got to keep her.

"I will still allow your bitch to use her hands," said Mbuna. He laughed as he gestured at his cock. "After all, she is at something of a disadvantage!"

Kai clenched his jaw, hoping no flush was visible on his face. Yes, his cock was certainly smaller than Mbuna's. Well, if Mbuna was going to rub it in with his boastfulness, then Kai was happy to let Lily receive whatever advantage she could.

"Shall we begin, then?" asked Kai.

"Indeed. Suck the cock before you, bitches, and remember the loser becomes that cock's property," said Mbuna.

Maisi's face descended to Kai's groin, and she parted her lips to reveal a very pink tongue, that he now saw had two studs through it. One near the tip, and another further back. She proceeded to run the tip of her tongue from the base of his shaft to the end of his penis, and then ran it over the dark maroon head of his cock, and then trailed her tongue back down along the side of his shaft. She repeated this, each time slowly licking a different path up and down his shaft.

Kai had been hoping that his one secret advantage -- the fact that he had already blown his load twice with his bitches this morning -- would make it harder for Maisi to bring him to orgasm again so soon. Yet his cock was already iron-hard once more, and her gaze was almost hypnotic as she stared into his eyes while caressing his cock with those tongue studs. She had not yet even taken him into her mouth and he wanted to come on her dark, chiseled face. He realized that this would be as much about his own mental discipline as the bitch's skills. Focusing on her exotic, ebon beauty was exactly what would make him come faster. Mentally, he stripped and cleaned his shotgun, while Maisi dipped her head lower, found his balls with her lips, and gently took them into her mouth.

He glanced over at Lily and Mbuno. Lily had wrapped both hands around Mbuno's huge shaft. They were barely able to encircle his shaft. Her head was now bobbing wildly up and down, and simultaneously she was twisting her head side to side. Her long back hair whipped around her in an almost comical sight, but she was sucking Mbuno with enthusiasm that would be impressive from a much more senior bitch. She made loud slurping noises as she sucked up and down, and Mbuno had already tilted his head back and was closing his eyes.

That's when Kai realized Mbuno had been a fool in many ways. He'd allowed Lily the advantage of being able to use her hands. Perhaps he was trying to control his thoughts, as Kai was, but it appeared as if he was simply letting Lily take him to orgasm and trusting that Maisi would make Kai come faster.

And Maisi -- Kai looked down at her, and smiled. Maisi did not react. She had released his balls from her mouth, and was now licking them slowly.

Lily was blowing Mbuna with the eagerness of someone who wanted to suck him off quickly, while Maisi was giving Kai the sort of prolonged head a bitch gave when ordered to keep her master hard for hours. As if she wanted to lose.

Kai winked at her.

Maisi parted her lips, extended her tongue over her bottom lip, and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Very, very slowly, never breaking eye contact, she slid her lips down around him, with her tongue cradling the underside of his shaft.

The inside of her mouth was as hot and wet and tight as Nano's, whose felllatio was the best of all Kai's bitches. The studs on the Mbedi bitch's tongue rubbed lightly against his skin, like little studs massasaging his throbbing cock, and Kai had to think about oiling and reloading shotguns again.

"Ah," said Mbuno. Kai looked over at him again. He was clenching his teeth and gripped the arms of his chair hard enough to make the veins pop out on the backs of his hands. Lily continued to suck him as if cocksucking were a competitive sport and she was a champion. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster. She made "mmmm" sounds of satisfaction, groaning as if in pleasure, and her little hands were alternately squeezing and twisting Mbuno's shaft. Noisily, wetly, messily, she sucked him and Mbuno was clearly not going to hold out much longer. He turned his head and saw Kai and Maisi, and bared his teeth in a grimace. Maisi's head bobbed up and down while the Mbedi bitch's eyes stayed upraised, fixed on Kai's face as she took him just a little bit deeper with each bob of her head. Her tongue continued stroking his cock as she sucked him. Nothing about her submissive, kneeling posture could be faulted, and she had even placed her hands behind her back as she sucked Kai.

She wouldn't dare make it too obvious if she were trying to give the other bitch a chance to win, Kai thought. After all, what if he were the sort of man unfortunate enough to ejaculate easily and early? He had no doubt that if she were to be seen attempting to give herself away to another master and failed, her life among the Mbedi would truly become hell.

"Aah!" Mbuno said. "Suck him faster, you filthy shameless whore!" He was yelling at Maisi, not Lily, who was sucking him as fast as she possibly could. Each time Lily went down on him, she almost got her lips to where her upper hand circled near the base of Mbuno's shaft. Almost.

"No giving tips," Kai said. He couldn't help grinning. You should have fucked a couple of your own bitches before coming here, he thought.

Maisi did obey Mbuno, going down on Kai faster as well. Her lush, red lips slid all the way to the base of his cock, and then back up to the skin around his cockhead, where she flicked the tip of his penis with her tongue, and then she went down on him again, letting his cock slide against the roof of her mouth and almost to the back of her throat, while her studded tongue stroked the underside of his shaft inside her mouth. It was a very credible and risky performance, as Kai could feel himself building up to yet another climax.

Maisi must have tasted precum. Her eyes widened just a little, and beads of sweat appeared on her temples.

Kai checked out Lily and Mbuna again. Lily's eyes were squeezed shut and tears were running down her face. She continued to make moaning sounds, but now they almost sounded agonized. The schluck! schluck! schluck! sound of her sucking was accompanied by her jaw working as she tried to keep it open, maintain suction, and not let her teeth brush against the huge throbbing member in her mouth. She was getting tired, and still Mbuno wasn't ejaculating.

Kai closed his eyes and thought about springs, bolts, sliders, the smell of oil on metal....

He opened his eyes when a roar filled the trailer. Mbuno threw his head back and screamed: "Eyyaaaaaaaaagh!" as semen exploded not just out of Lily's mouth, but trickled from her nostrils as well. Lily made a gagging sound.

Savagely, Mbuno grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from his cock, pinning them both above her head in one huge hand that easily encircled them both. He placed his other hand on the back of her head, grabbed a handful of hair, and violently shoved her head down on him, as if he were spearing her head with his cock. He almost was. Lily made more gagging, choking sounds and her face turned red. She was struggling to breathe as Mbuno jerked her head up and down, thrusting his cock so far down her throat that he was blocking her airway.

Kai watched, but didn't intervene.

Mbuno groaned like a wounded animal as he kept pumping his seed into Lily's mouth and down her throat, and the tiny bitch desperately tried to catch a breath in between thrusts. She struggled in his iron grip and her head twisted about. Tears mingled with other fluids running down her face. But she didn't stop.

Finally, Mbuno released her wrists and lay back in his chair, spent and defeated.

Lily did not pull away, or release his cock from her mouth. She let her hands fall to her sides, but like a good bitch, she continued sucking. Her motions were much slower now, and her shoulders heaved, but she knew the first rule of sucking cocks: a bitch wasn't finished until her master said she was finished.

Kai turned his attention back to Maisi. She still looked up at him, a bitch now gazing at her owner. Her expression hadn't changed, and her lips and tongue were as diligent as ever. If she felt any relief at having "lost," she didn't show it. Kai was her master now, and nothing else mattered but pleasuring him. She sucked him and awaited his desires.

He grabbed the back of her head as Mbuno had grabbed Lily's, seizing those braided rows of hair, and thrust into her. She didn't resist, but to the contrary, took him deep down her throat, until he could feel the back of her throat. She never broke eye contact, not as he jerked her head up and down and not as he came, filling the back of her throat with his third ejaculation of the day. It was certainly not as big a load as Lily had received this morning.