The Bite

Story Info
A night of restraint & teasing for his little one...
1.1k words
4.03
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had started sweetly. You had dressed up in this frilly little dress. A playful bow perched on your headband. You tentatively stepped through my home office towards me as if you were looking for something.

I was about to make sure you found what you were looking for and more. I cleared my desk and simply tapped my finger repeatedly on the hollow-sounding wood. Approaching the front of the desk, you put both of your hands on the flat surface and leaned suggestively towards me, giving me the slyest of smiles. I furrowed my brow in return and smirked. You have no idea where this is headed and that thought excites me greatly.

I meet your forward lean, gently grasp your chin in my hand and pull you forward to kiss you. It starts gently and becomes more passionate by the second. Tongues entwined, exploring, then... nothing. I pull away and look at you as you pout.

I whisper, "Hands stay on the desk."

Circling around the desk behind you, I push you all the way forward until your chest rests firmly on the desk pad. A low moan escapes your lips. My hands trace the back of your calves working their way slowly higher. Your flesh now speckled with the goosebumps of your desire.

Finally working my way up under that little frilly dress, I find that you have been a bit naughty, no panties adorn your needy pussy. Chuckling softly as I pull your dress over your hips, the natural light catches the sheen of your arousal on your lips.

Calmly, I utter, "Don't move," and disappear from the room momentarily.

I imagine thoughts flash through your head as to what I am up to. Accentuating my footsteps so you can hear them behind you as I return, I now see just how your need grew when you were alone and fully exposed like this. You are visibly dripping down the inside of your thigh.

A thrill ignites your body as you feel the tendrils of a leather flogger slide up your legs, and eventually caressing your dripping pussy. The tendrils disappear as I watch you brace yourself for the inevitable sting that awaits you, but none comes. Your breath held in anticipation, you suddenly see me holding it out in front of you.

"Open," I calmly command.

As you comply, I gently place the handle of the flogger in your mouth as I give you a single instruction.

"If you drop it, I will have to pick it up, and then, I'll need to use it," I say evenly looking into your deep blue eyes. You gently nod your acknowledgment.

Returning behind you, you feel a hand on your right wrist, and then your left wrist. They are gently being pulled behind you until your hands are behind your back.

"Interlace your fingers for me, little one."

You obediently do as you are told, then you feel it, the cool soft touch of the nylon against your skin. Binding you into this position, you feel my urgency wrapping and ultimately knotting you in place.

"Now, little one, I'm going to tell you exactly what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to make you cum, over and over again like this," I say as I begin to slowly stroke your soaked pussy.

"And when I'm satisfied with my work, and you've been a good girl and held that in your mouth," I whisper as a finger finds its way between your folds. "You'll be rewarded with Daddy's cock." I plunge my finger deep within you caressing the inside roof of your pussy.

"But if you've been a bad girl and it's fallen from your mouth," my finger disappears from your now empty and throbbing void. "Daddy's going to have to pick up what you've dropped and punish you with it. Then Daddy's cock is going to find something else to keep it occupied," I softly say as my wet finger circles your asshole, pressing gently until it is a knuckle deep within you. You moan into the flogger in your mouth.

"This won't be easy, little one, but I'm sure you'll prove once again what a good girl you are."

My words trail away as my finger leaves you, replaced with a tongue. A hot soft tongue that licks you from clit to asshole, repeatedly, but with the same slow pace. The anticipation that has built within you since you decided to dress like this for me hours ago, now burns as desperate need inside you. Your legs shake, stomach clenches, and waves of ecstasy crash over you.

I pull back recognizing all the signs and simply say, "Cum on my tongue little one."

The tongue returns, but this time flicking your clit. That's all you can take. You're only conscious thought is to clench your mouth on the handle in your mouth as not to drop it. Everything tenses, you shake uncontrollably almost screaming into the flogger in your mouth.

I manage a grin and continue teasing your clit through your release. Subconsciously, I'm waiting to hear the flogger drop on the desk, but that sound does not come.

Hungrily, I suck and nibble your clit. You wiggle just the tiniest bit back into me. Adding my finger into the mix, you let out a high-pitched moan. My finger tickles that soft, special spot inside you. Like lightning, it hits you suddenly this time and without warning. Bright light explodes in your eyes. It takes every last cell of your being not to drop the flogger.

Sensing my opportunity, I nibble your clit and thrust a second finger into you. I'm maddeningly hard and my concentration is ebbing. I just need to hold it together just a few seconds more, for you, little one.

Shaking once again, your body goes limp. Knees slump, and your full weight is on the desk. As I extricate myself from you, I look to see you slumped and spent on the desk. To my delight, your head is still held proudly up off the desk, flogger securely held in your mouth.

As I make my way around you, I smile, looking into your eyes. I'm thinking what an amazing woman you are to have weathered the storm like this. You bare your clenched teeth with your welling pride.

"Daddy is so proud of you, little one. I'm going to reward your needy little pussy now with Daddy's cock."

You look at me, smiling around the black leather in your mouth. Then to my utter surprise, you open your mouth and let it fall onto the desk.

A faux pout envelops your face.

"Oops, Daddy..."