The Black Biker Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the bottom of the hill, where the clubhouse structure is, you could hardly tell there were homes up ahead. We drive up to a large house. The house seemed modest from the outside but grand in the details of elegant comfort on the inside.

Franco is the perfect host with charm and manners when we get comfortable in the downstairs den area.

"This is your house? It's really beautiful."

"No this is my parent's home. My home will be built when I get married."

We talked into the early hours of the morning, sharing everything from what we do for work to our freak fantasies, vaguely glossing over our current situationships.

"That's your past, you and I are the future." He's quick to say as I wonder how much of that is game and if a man like him is capable of a real relationship.

On each of our sides of the couch, Franco walks over to my side standing in front of me. He pulls off his shirt and I salivate at his sexiness. His eyes fixed on me as I watched him unbuckle the latch on his belt.

"Kiss me." Is all he says. I scramble in my mind where to kiss as he towers over me.

"Kiss me here." He says, rubbing the center of his well defined chest.

I stand, wrapping my arms around his waist and kiss his heart center. Inhaling his delectable energy as his hand slides up to the back of my neck to hold me there, when he whispers. "You gonna give me some of that pussy tonight Tia?"

With the buckle of his belt firmly in my hand, I slide to my knees and affirm my need for him as much as he wants me.

"Yes." I say out loud with a soft determination in my eyes that I mean it.

I stay on my knees when he pulls out his dick, pumping it to my lips for a first taste.

I lick his underside, trailing to the plump head, pushing past my lips to enter my warm mouth.

"Naw bitch, that mouth is too fucking good. Come here. " He says, pulling out. He's intense and mannish with me as he helps me to my feet.

"I'm going to cum too fast fucking around with you."

I start to pull off my top and unhook my bra, letting my full titties spill out for his viewing pleasure. He's quick when he spins me around and bends me at the waist, gripping my hips to get a practice run on the pounding I know I'll be getting when he's deep inside of me.

My tits swing wildly when he bucks up against my leggings covered ass, squeezing my mound through the pants, his hands move to cup my globes as he slides one hand down the inside of the stretch pants, raking past my panties, contrasting the sliding of his whole workman's, biker hand on the soft folds of my slick pussy.

"That pussy's nice and wet."

I pant as he continues to pet my pussy, unable to think straight as he's heating me up for the real thing.

"I need to use the bathroom." I say, breaking the action.

He guides me to the bathroom, both topless. I agree, we have a natural comfort with each other, but it surprised me when he followed me into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Thinking he's my man now if we're using the bathroom together.

I relieve myself and he pulls my leggings and panties all the way off, exposing my full nudity to him, sitting on the toilet. He turns the shower on and strips out of all his clothes too.

"I need you in here." He smiles wide, enticing me with his boyish charm to the warm water. His dick hangs thick.

Nothing else matters but me and this man. I get in the shower and straight into his strong arms.

"My turn." He says.

I'm puzzled as he strokes his dick.

"Get on your knees. Keep those beautiful eyes on me baby, ok?"

I kneel in front of him with the shower to my back. I thought I would suck him some more, instead, a stream of golden piss sprays my face and breasts mixed with shower droplets as our eyes lock in silent agreement that this would be the first of many ways he will mark his territory tonight.

At this exact moment, me thinking I have nothing to lose and everything to have when I stick my tongue out for the last drops, him smearing dick head on my whole face and tongue as I hungrily drink from his essence.

Up from my knees, our attraction is intense when he takes a wet nipple between his lips, pushing me back to the shower wall. He kneels down and whips my leg over his shoulder, diving deep to get to my pleasure center, licking his way inside my pussy lips, driving a skillful tongue to my crown jewel.

I am on a cloud of ecstasy where he won't stop until he tastes cum on his tongue.

Sensations build and ripple throughout my body in the steamy shower as my mind flashes back to the girl crawling through the crowd, imagining it was me, proudly proving my love to this god like man. He's got me on the edge with a hot tongue to my needy clit, when I cum hard in his mouth, pussy spasms at his command. I moan his name, finding myself lost in a burst of pleasure.

"Franco. Ahhh baby. Where did you?.. " I babble, out of breath in delirium. Thinking no man has ever licked me so good. We complete our shower and I follow him to what must be his room, dimly lit with seemingly masculine furnishings. The first thing I noticed was his padded leather headboard with three mounted brass rings. One on each side and one in the center.

He lays in the bed, pulling me on top of him, positioning his dick not to put in, but for me to sit on. Heat rises in me where my pussy lips kiss the base of his swell. His large hands knead my titties, plumping my nipples while leaning me forward to swirl his tongue and nip on the hardened buds.

"Your tits are gorgeous."

"Thank you." I flirt with my eyes, raising them up to ice cream lick each of my own nipples.

"I see how you do Tia. You got a lot of bad girl in ya." He says, quickly flipping me on all fours circling a fat cock to my drenched entry, smacking my ass with his free hand to a jiggle.

I'm a mess when I recklessly spread my ass cheeks taunting him to get this pussy. His free hand pinches a nipple harder than I felt all night while the other guides his dick to brush softly on my wetness.

"Tia, there are things you don't even know about me." He says in a taunting voice.

I don't have the bandwidth to even process what he means as my horniness is all encompassing.

"We're not fucking to just fuck. When I fuck you tonight all that other shit your doing is done." Still circling his dick on me.

I knew what he meant, but I couldn't stop to discuss it. Instead I begged him to slut fuck me.

"Please baby. Please fuck me." Is all I had to say before he quickly strapped up pushing his steel rod into my molten lava.

At this moment, he is everything I ever wanted in a man sexually. Thinking back to his kiss right before the naked girl crawling is when I fell in love with him. My pussy wettened more as I imagined myself prospecting for him, knowing in my heart at this moment, the way I feel, that it was indeed possible.

He didn't miss a beat when I knew he was close to cumming.

"You're going to be my bitch. Tia your whole life is about to change." He managed, while pounding my pussy.

"Say it bitch... Say it."

Without thinking, I knew exactly what he wanted to hear. "I'm your bitch. I'm your bitch. Franco I'm your bitch." I repeat, whining in a breathy utterance with him driving his full, hardened black cock into me, asserting his dominance with a heavy smack on that same ass cheek as earlier.

I thought I could handle his dick from what I saw at the couch and in the shower, not knowing he wasn't even fully erect like he is now.

My emotions are raw because in the span of thirty minutes, his tireless stroke pins me to the mattress as I have nowhere to go and no resistance and now speaking it into existence the simple fact that I truly am his bitch.

"Uhhhhhh!" He growls to an intense release.

We unwind to find sleep. I thought I'd just lay here for and hour or two and get out of here before sunrise. Hours later, I'm awakened to full daylight. Franco is already out of the bed. I'm still naked. With a sore pussy, ass and dry mouth. I'm focused on finding my purse and my clothes.

'Damn!' I think. Mad at myself for falling asleep next to his perfect body and not waking up earlier.

I find the bathroom to freshen up, my pants are gone. I tiptoe naked to the living room area to only find my purse and none of my other clothes are anywhere to be found. Just then Franco saunters in fully dressed.

"Do you know where my clothes are?"

"They're in the laundry, especially those little red lace panties."

"Besides, I love seeing you nude."

"When will they be done, because I should probably get going."

"Tia, baby, you don't have to go. Spend the day with me." He says with his usual swaggy flair.

"I really should go. You probably have things to do." I said, deflecting, knowing that I kind of made plans with this other guy earlier this week, not knowing that I would beg to be fucked and declare my need to be Franco's bitch.

"Is that what we're doing? That wasn't what you were saying last night. Come here."

I walk my naked ass to where he was standing. Looking into eyes that powerfully draw me in, melting my resolve with an inexplicable need to surrender.

"My only plans are with you. I thought we could ride today." He says, squeezing my ass. All my intentions of controlling my emotions and just letting last night's fuck be just that, were out the window.

He doesn't know how much his style of finesse dominance is my weakness. A man who says just the right things that make you want to put yourself in the grip of his control.

"I need to let one off before we go. On your knees." He says unzipping his jeans as he watches me as a test.

I drop to my knees in front of him where he sits on the couch. "Yes Daddy."

"I'm Daddy? So you are my bitch?" He asks with that smile and the matching eyes. I've already declared my need, promised to be his bitch, on my knees now for the match point. His eyes fiercely resolved, locked in on me for my answer.

Little did I know at the time that these words would change my life forever. "Yes, I'll always be your bitch," would seal my fate with this man in ways I never saw coming at this moment.

I feel him growing in my mouth as I wet him with soft tongue strokes.

"You're a sexy ass bitch Tia. I need this mouth and this pussy everyday." He says.

To be continued...

12