The Black Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HOLY SHIT!" both siblings cried in unison as Scottie rose to his feet while Hannah jumped onto the couch.

"How can they-!"

"How is it-!"

"What the FUCK!"

"This is unreal!"

They both kept tripping over their words as they watched the Friends become far more than that.

"Wait a second," Scottie said as he stood, changing the channel on the TV.

As the genre stayed on Adult, every channel seemed to be in that vein. Newscasters were nude. Commercials were for sex toys. A station was listing the top ten places to masturbate in public. A game show called "Who's In Me Anyway?"

He clicked again and the image became black and white. On screen was a gothic living room crowed with antique furniture. Large cobwebs clung to the walls and darkened corners. In the center of the space sat a couch, upon which was a rotund man wearing an exquisite tuxedo. His pale skin, thick eyebrows, and widow's peak suggested he was a vampire, just like the woman kneeling between his legs sucking his bone white cock. Her hair, slick and black with long streaks of white. The hem of her dress flipped over her shapely ass, showing the camera her wet vagina as she rubbed her clit. All this accompanied by the sounds of canned laughter for every moan, groan, and gasp the elderly undead muttered while receiving a killer blowjob.

"This is fucking wild!" Scottie said turning to his sister, right as her eyes went wide.

"Jesus, Scottie! Change it!" Hannah cried.

"What? Why?"

"It's The Munsters!" she said. "That's Lily Munster blowing Grandpa! Her Dad!"

"No way," he said again.

"Oh, fuck it." Hannah dropped off the couch and grabbed the new remote. Flipping it over, she switched the slider to OFF.

Immediately, the screen flickered and Lily Munster was walking around saying some sort of gibberish, while her father sat on the couch reading the newspaper. It was programing as usual. Normal. Clean.

Scottie blinked his eyes as if breaking a spell.

"Jesus Christ, Scottie. What the fuck did you find?" she whispered.

Scottie shook his head, noticing for the first time his sister. Her skin was slightly flushed, nipples hard and trying to cut tiny holes in her top. He shook his head and averted his eyes upward to her luscious, pouting lips-her lips, her regular, normal, sisterly lips. Fuck, he was horny.

The sound of a deadbolt being turned broke them from their stunned silence.

They shared a look and mouthed "Mom and Dad!" before scrambling onto the couch as the front door opened. Hannah pulled her feet up on the couch and started scarfing down her Chinese food as Scottie pocketed the remote.

"Hey, kids! We're home," chimed Angela Miller from the entryway.

"Hey," they both chimed in unison, nerves high and focusing on the game show.

Scottie turned back as Angela hung her coat on the rack. Perhaps it was his blood already hot, or something that got switched from on from moments ago, but he found his eyes wondering over his mother. Her long dark hair with a natural curl had been recently styled and seemed to be crimped to accentuate its volume. Her frame, was curvy, but not unfit. It seemed similar features to that of Hannah, foreshadowing what his sister would become in twenty years. But for Angela, she wore a tan V-neck jumper with high heels. Based on how low the neckline was, it led Scottie to assume they have been to a showing today.

"Where's Dad?" Hannah asked.

"He's on a call, fighting with the contractor-"

"Not fighting. Negotiating!" Dale called in from outside.

Angela looked at Hannah and mouthed "Fighting" with a smile. She looked around the room.

"Oh, good! You got all the boxes out Westbrooke?" she called out to them.

"Yup," they replied.

"That's great! Thank you, Scottie!" Angela said as she leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

Scottie shyly cast an eye to Hannah as she glared at him once more, subtly shaking her head.

"And thank you too, Hannah," Angela laughed.

"You bet, Mom," Hannah said, saluting her with her chopsticks.

Angela smiled. "What you watching?"

"Nothing," they both mumbled.

"Just The Munsters," Hannah said.

"Oh, fun!" Angela replied. "You know, when I was a kid I wanted to be just like Lily."

An image of their family in the show popped into Scottie's mind, but in this one, Scottie sat naked on the couch while his mother was dressed in Lily Munster's gothic dress, hair dyed black and white, crawling to him with this look of lust. Slowly, she slithered up between his legs, dragging her tongue up his erect...

Scottie started choking on his broccoli.

"Jesus, Scottie," Hannah said as she kicked him.

"Everything alright, Bud?" Dale called as he entered carrying a large brown bag.

Scottie coughed and coughed but gave a thumbs up.

"Good to hear," Dale said as he walked behind the couch. Some considered him the perfect example of a man in between generations. He was taller than Angela, and still somewhat fit, but the slightest hint of a gut was starting to show. He kept a short beard, trimmed very short, with slight hints of grey at the temples. Hannah had once told Scottie that the moniker "Silver Fox" would likely someday be applied to their father.

"Wow, kids, you both did all this?" Dale said, looking around at the piles of boxes.

Angela beamed. "They did, indeed."

Hannah nodded. "Most are in the garage."

"Good work, you two," he said, then raising his bag. "Anyone hungry? We picked up some Greek."

The rest of the evening was mostly uneventful. The siblings shared their success with recruiting the frat boys to help with the move but omitted their findings when curiosity got the best of Scottie. After dinner, Dale and Angela curled up on the couch to finish a movie they had started. The news of this plan brought a big knot in Scottie's stomach, but luckily, the blue-ray player started without issue.

As Scottie said his goodnights, he found Hannah waiting for him at the top of the stairs.

"We need to talk," she said and nodded in the direction of her room.

Like conspirators, the two slipped into her sanctuary and Hannah closed the door behind them.

"You have to get rid of it," she said.

"What? Why?" Scottie was taken aback.

"I shouldn't have to explain it, but it's weird and gross, and-"

"First off, that was only with one channel. And second, you were the one who chose unrestricted content."

Hannah's voice began to raise. "Yeah! I did! And I didn't know that it meant we'd-"

"Shhh," Scottie whispered.

Hannah continued, in a loud whisper. "I didn't know that meant we were gonna watch the Munsters fuck each other!"

"Well, technically, we didn't-"

Hannah punched his shoulder. "Fuck off, you know what I mean."

"I know, I know."

He took a deep breath as Hannah put her hands on her hips.

"Scottie, it weirds me out. How the hell is it even doing that? It's like whatever the feed is, it changes the genre. How is that possible?"

"Beats me. This is far from the thing I heard about. I think this dude who made it was either a freaking genius or way off his rocker."

She raised an eyebrow. "Genius? Really?"

"Absolutely. Think about it. We don't need cable TV when any station can be turned into whatever we want to see!"

"That doesn't creep you out at all?"

Scottie shook his head. "No way. It's not real. It's just the TV. And you saw how many boxes are down there. I'm sure he wrote up instructions or something. I tell you what, tomorrow's Saturday. Mom and Dad have an open house all day, so it will be just you and me here. Let me just mess around with it. I'll leave it off the porno channels, but let me see if I can find out a little more about it. If you still don't feel comfortable by tomorrow evening, I'll reset the thing."

For some strange reason... she said yes.

* * *

Chapter 3: To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.

For Hannah, the following morning played out in a similar fashion to her brother's the day prior. It was going to be a relaxed, casual day. Hell, she earned a day of rest after the bullshit morning the day before. If she wants to do nothing, fuck it, she'll do nothing. If she wants to just wear her baseball shorts and sports bra, then by God she will. However, downstairs, it was a whole other ballgame.

After a lazy morning stretch, Hannah went downstairs and straight to the kitchen, lured by the scent of a pot of coffee. She poured a cup, fancied it up with some cream, then casually sipped it with both hands as she watched her brother in the adjoining room.

The living room looked like it had been turned over during a crime investigation. Papers were scattered, boxes were overturned, and Scottie was like a man possessed pouring over the contents of each item he found. She watched as he would move from box to box, marking the side with a pen and occasionally flipping through pages or rearranging stacks.

"How's it going," she asked.

Like a prairie dog, Scottie looked up, spooked by the sudden sound and tried to find the source.

"What? Oh! Hey," he said. "Yeah, I may be a little over my head."

"You don't say." Hannah chuckled as she blew a stream of air across her coffee. "Any luck finding the instruction manual?"

Resigned, he threw his hands in the air. "Honestly, I think it may be possible that there isn't one," he said. "If that guy made it, there might be a journal or something, but otherwise... Who really keeps instruction manuals, right?"

"Right," she said, then took another slow, slurping sip.

"Right... But! But... I did find this!" he said, tripping over boxes as he made his way back to the couch. Tossing a pile of loose papers aside, he pulled out a college notebook.

"You found his notes?" Hannah asked.

"Oh, no, these are mine." He flipped through until he came to a page resembling electrical schematics. "So I was doing a little experiment this morning after Mom and Dad left, and it was around the time I was watching Anime Full House, which was better than I expected, I started cataloging all the stations, or channels, or whatever we are calling them. It looks like there are about twenty-six."

He handed the notebook to Hannah who started reading the list.

"Game show, Sci-Fi, Fantasy..." She looked up. "Home Shopping?"

Scottie shrugged.

She continued on. "What's with the channels with the stars?"

"Those should be the restricted ones," he said. "I was able to compare with it turned on and off. So, if I'm right, turning off the restriction will only mean we lose a few channels, like Horror, True Crime, and-"

"Porn."

"Correct. Well, it's called Adult," he said.

Hannah handed back the notebook and looked to the TV. The screen was blue once more with text in the upper right corner reading:

SCANNING -- 99%

"So, what's it doing now exactly?"

"Ah!" he said, excited once more. "So I think I've figured something else out. Yesterday, it didn't work until I toggled this switch, right?" he said, gesturing to the bottom of the remote. "So I think the T stands for TV, or Television, or something like that."

Hannah squinted her eyes. "So what does the R stand for?"

"Not really sure. I was just about to test it. I was thinking it means record, or rewind, or something. Whatever it is, the setup for it is much longer than for the TV. It's been scanning for the last several hours."

"Hours?"

Scottie nodded. "Yeah. I thought it was frozen at first but then I saw it move up a tick. It's probably just because it's really old technology," he said, waving the remote. "It's been on this screen for the last 10 minutes."

Hannah was about to respond when the screen suddenly went black, then flickered and showed the words:

SCAN COMPLETE

"Oh, sweet!" Scottie said as he dropped the remote on the couch and grabbed the television's remote. "What are you in the mood for? There's a ton of soap operas on that I think we can turn into a music video or something... I believe I have that queued up," he said as he was clicking through the basic channels on the TV.

As Scottie remained focused on the TV, Hannah's eyes were drawn to the black box remote. Setting down her coffee, she reached across the couch and picked it up carefully. She looked at the small LCD screen seeing it was illuminated. In small, 8-bit letters, it read ADULT.

"Scottie," Hannah said, holding the new controller. "When you set it up again, did you allow restricted content?"

"Ummmmm" Scottie said, slightly turning to look back. "I don't know, I might have." He was a terrible liar.

"Uh-huh," Hannah smiled.

Scottie landed on a re-run of Baywatch. "Oh, well I guess... maybe this could work," he said as he turned back to Hannah.

Hannah stared at him, feeling smug and having no reason to hide it.

"So, little brother," she teased. "What station were we going to test again?"

"Music?" he said slowly, somehow adding syllables to a normally two-syllabled word.

"Oh really?" Her smile widened. "So, all I have to do is click this button here, and it will turn on?"

With hesitancy, Scottie replied. "That... should be it."

Her smile couldn't get wider as her eyes narrowed.

Hannah pointed the remote at the TV and said "Why you little Perv-"

She never finished the word. The moment she pressed the button, there was a flicker, not on the television, but with Hannah herself. For a moment, she was there, and the next, Hannah vanished; remote and all.

Scottie blinked, taking a moment to register what he just saw.

"Ha... Hannah?" stuttered Scottie as he looked into the space she was standing mere seconds ago. "Where... Hannah?!"

Tentatively, he reached his hand in her space, or at least where she was. For a moment, there was a brief tingle of static electricity, enough to make the hairs on his arm raise. Then the feeling dissipated.

"What the fuck..." he said, then "Oh shit. Oh, SHIT!"

In a frantic burst of energy, Scottie ran through the house screaming "Hannah! HANNAH! Oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck..." over and over with varying volumes, tears, and expletives.

He tore through her room, looking in the classic hiding places they would use as kids. He checked all around the inside, then outside of the house, trying to keep his calm and appear collected when Widow Anderson waved to him while pruning her roses. He even looked through the boxes, because at this point, there was nowhere else to check.

And so, it was in the living room, twenty panic-filled minutes later, where Scottie was seated. Barely on the edge of the couch, he held his phone out, finger hovering over his mother's phone number.

"I have to tell them... I have to tell them... What do I tell them?... I can't tell them... But I have to..." Over and over and over again, when suddenly, he felt an odd... sensation.

It was a sudden shiver or tingle that ran through him, though the room was far from cold. His eyes narrowed as he felt the tiniest of pull on his arms and he watched as the tiny hairs start to raise up as the room started to fill with a strange static energy.

Right as he was about to say something, reality seemed to flicker before him, and suddenly, there stood Hannah.

Her arm was outstretched as she held the remote, her eyes were wide, skin flushed and sweaty, and hair ruffled. She was panting, hard, causing her chest to rise and fall with each breath. She brought a hand up to it, holding her chest as she let out a deep, heavy sigh of relief.

"... Hannah?" croaked Scottie.

As if startled, she looked at her brother, noticing him present for the first time. In the blink of an eye, her expression went from shock to rage.

"You... fucker!" she screamed and slapped him across the face so hard his vision blurred.

Scottie was just able to catch her throwing the remote down on the ground as she ran out of the room and up the stairs.

He started to run after her, feeling a sting on his lip and the metallic taste of blood.

He made it to her door just as it slammed shut in his face. He stopped, pounded on the door, and then the pain caught up with him.

"Hannah! Hannah are you... oh shit!" he said as he clenched his jaw. "What was that for?"

"Shut the fuck up, Scottie!" she said from the other side. "I don't want to see you, or talk to you, or hear you. Just go the fuck away, please!"

It was such a mix of emotions. For Scottie, there was the pure, unfiltered relief of his sister being back blended with the heavy concern over her obvious emotional distress.

"I'm so sorry, Hannah! Really, I am! I had no idea it would do... whatever it did."

"Please just go away," she said. "Just... leave me alone."

He opened his mouth, but in reality, what more could he really say?

With a heavy heart, all he said was "Sure, Hannah," and then walked away.

On the other side of the door, safe and secure in the solitude of her room, Hannah could hear him retreat down the hall. She leaned her back against the door and she slid down.

"Oh fuck," she said, eyes shut as she tried to control her breathing.

Slowly her senses returned as if loading one-by-one. Her body felt hot and sticky as her pulse thundered. Running a hand across her chest, she felt the rock-hard bumps of her nipples, still sensitive and begging to be tweaked. As if by reflex, she squeezed the nub and felt a shiver of pleasure ripple through her. Her fire was still lit as she felt herself get wetter. Even more so when she pulled her hand back finding a thick, viscous fluid still on her bra and now coating her fingers.

Cum. His cum. And the scent was overwhelming.

"Oh fuck," she said again as she let her head rest against the door, squeezing her thighs together.

Downstairs Scottie was pacing. He was thankful his sister was back, but devastated at the same time. She was obviously afraid and hurt, and it was all because of him. After all, she hit him. She's never hit before, and she had every right. Who knows what this device truly is or what it can do? He could have put her life in danger. If she never returned, he would never be able to forgive himself. It must have been frightening, whatever she had gone through.

.... What did she go through?

It goes without saying that it was something traumatic. She returned in a state of distress, to some degree. But... she did come back.

Obviously, he never even intended for her to go through that experience. He truly thought the R meant Record or something that didn't have to do with... whatever the hell happened! He just wanted to record a naughty version of Baywatch. It never should have been her. He was going to test it. He was moments away from even doing it. So if something bad was to happen, it should have been him.

Come to think of it, it should still be him, right? Hannah did come back after all, right? Yes, of course. It wasn't right that Hannah was to suffer like this alone. She has already demonstrated that it wasn't life-threatening. So, if Scottie was to have any way to connect with her, he would need to do the same.

He just needed the remote.

It took him a few minutes, but he was finally able to find it under the end table. It was a tight squeeze but with a little stretching, he pulled out the device. He quickly positioned himself in front of the Television, which was still on and showing an infomercial for some allergy medication. With a deep breath, he pointed the remote toward the little black box and clicked the button.

Nothing happened.

He tried again, still nothing.

Confused, he looked at the tiny device in his hand. Looking at the LCD screen, he could see that it read STANDARD in tiny 8-bit letters.

Interesting. When he had it last, it was on ADULT, but she likely changed it back at some point. He clicked the arrows until it was on ADULT once again and hit ENTER.