The Black Diary of Cinderella Pt. 03 - Immobilized

Story Info
Cinderella tries the immobilization fetish and get surprised.
3.4k words
4.43
5.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers

Cinderellas immobilized experience

Black Diary Part 3

A part of Conscious Kink Series

Rufus Erdinger

2022

Floating around in darkness, observing light phenomena like outer space objects. A pulsar, a black hole, a neutron gas cloud. A wooden door with three steps stairway next to it. It was approximately her size, she thought. In a bodyless consciousness, she super-observed everything. Besides that, she could also control herself in it. Moving along the space objects. She float.

Cinderella decided to float closer to the wooden door. The closer she came, the larger the door became. It appeared to be endlessly larger the closer she got. The keyhole went larger than her own conscious. As she floats closer to the keyhole, the door went so big that the universe was hided behind a massive brown tree structure. Her whole entity ended up as being inside a large wooden structure. The keyhole exposed some structural lines in white that differentiated from the black. It was no planet, no galax, no gas cloud. She floated closer, feeling herself not only come to the rim of the keyhole, large as a 20-floor building, but rather she became one of it. Instead of observes the keyhole, she started to observe from the view of the keyhole itself, seeing things floating through it.

The structures became clearer as more items fell through. As of a sudden, she knew the structures. It was the bars that supported the arms when a patience get massage. The bottom were the stone structured floor bricks. As of a sudden, she was completely awake, realizes that she might have her head in a opening like when lying on a bench to get massage. She looked straight down to a floor watching a puddle of saliva from her mouth, that had a thick hose inserted to it. The hose went through her teeth, to make her unable to close her mouth. It was also mounted to inability to spit the hose out, or to get rid of it.

Now, Cinderella was completely awake and conscious in the real world, this strange imagination must come to an end. She finds her body completely unable to move and her vision was a bit blurry. The eye lashes touched something. Most likely a transparent part of a latex hood, she quickly realizes. Anything she tried forced her away from movements. She couldn't hardly even nudge her whole head sidewards. Something held here completely stuck, like a frozen Han Solo in Star Wars. She wasn't even sure how she was positioned. Are the arms above her head? Or along the body. Is she naked? Is she lying down or standing up as a wall decoration, she seen images of? At least, her head is put into supporting opening as her mouth is jammed by the hose also able to breathe through. Her breathing is comfortable through the bit too wide nostrils, stuck in her nose openings.

She started to mourn, ask if someone is there, through her open mouth, jammed by the hose. Nobody answered but shortly thereafter someone plugged her mouth with an air sealed rubber gag. It went deep into her mouth. Actually, into her throat. Extremely tense, but after the initial chock, she realizes she still could breathe through it. Though, very limited ability to make any sound. She just chewed rubber around her mouth as she tried to make noise. It is some sort of rubber funnel.

Hence her imprisonment, it was surprisingly easy to keep calm, while she tried to recover memories from what happened before this. Is it just a very intense dream? and she will get awake. Flashes of different moments pass, but she was not sure from what and if it was real. A mirror door with a black catsuit hanging free from a coat-hanger. Sealed into a public park trash bin, locked inside. A demonic guy and a mask like a Lord Demon. A consent sign on a paper. A pair of mostly yellow rainboots painted with a rainbow on the shaft, size 12 kids. A hair saloon that shaved hair from the head, only. Shave The Hair, was the name. Some words and emotions buzzing in her head, like latex, immobilize and bed with silks. Heat and liquid, like from a bath. Strange memories that did not add up together.

London visit

Cinderella achieved some new non-consecutive contacts since the visit at London, described in an earlier part of this story. This can be seen as a consequence of her actions from there. As we recall, she pranked a prick with letting him fuck her with her latex covered condom catsuit lubricated with heat lotion. Liniment. This guy spread info about her character Mizumi at Metaverse, to a private sexual network for unnecessary rich men with wild ideas. One of these persons recently recognized himself to her. One night, she got a share on her Instagram with a clip of a shoe size label from a Fila Disruptor shoe, showing a tiny latex covered foot that gets into the shoe. The image was tagged with her alias, together with "You need this again, just DM me!". It appears to her as a friendly tone. As we know, a not so normal Cinderella can't resist adventures.

Actually, she was in a need of a new adventure.

This guy has found a real clip on her, from a date from earlier. What could be more interesting than identify him? She asked him on his Metaverse Alias, so they could plan a virtual date. It turns out that he was interesting. They met at her virtual home. He was like 21/2 meter tall and thin character, completely enclosed in black shiny latex. The head a fully blown gigantic Demon Lord head, with tentacles pouring out from the back of the head. His head look a bit like a Triceratops. His hands were unnaturally large with long nails ending the fingers. The leggings ended in some kind of latex integrated boots. Mizumi, the Metaverse version of real-world Cinderella, blending cute white latex covered character in Metaverse, acting like a rubber toy next to him. We are the beauty and the beast, they find out.

There is someone outside

Back inside, in Cinderella's vacuum prison. Cinderella felt strokes on her back. Back and forth. Eventually the feeling is like being polished by oil by a cloth over latex. As the rubbing continued, she was able to identify parts of her body. The legs were widely spread. Something is on her feet as she didn't felt the cloth from the ancles and down. Her arms appear to be above the head and the rest of the body felt naked, except something that strapped around her neck and her vagina. A weight was added on her legs while 'Du Hast' by Rammstein, suddenly filled her head. She got earphones inside? Cool. It went clear she lies on her bum. The weight moved over to her torso, it felt exactly like someone is over her to plan to fuck her in a trunk space position.

She was right, as the second verse of Du Hast begun, her anus were intruded with a thick dick alike item. The dick started almost immediately to pound her in the rhythm of the music. Quick, brutal, overwhelmingly hot. She was so very immobilized in her situation and got orgasm almost immediately, as she tried to push down her front vagina to the hard surface where she lies. The pounding continued. As she tried to scream, she could not. All she had to do was to bite the rubber thing in her mouth and breath through the nostrils. It started to be tense and violating, as her lungs were pressed by the body that adds weight over her. Hands and a tongue went over her head and arms. This guy went into orgasm, for sure. Her ass is going to be filled with his sperm, she realizes. Based on the feeling and her experience, there was no latex between her and his dick this time.

The music change into techno from the Mushroom Effect group. The weight disappears from her body. It took few moments. Cinderella was left to nothingness, still panting from the orgasm and the experience in the whole. She is so in need to talk to someone, ask details. She would never scream or act, rather she would love to get details to increase her vision and fantasy about what happens here. Her gut feeling says she will be here for a while. Suddenly, hardly a slightest notice, she stopped holding back her need of urination. She felt her pee pouring out from her body and prepared for getting wet around her legs. But she didn't, it went somewhere else. As she tried to figure this out, some slimy jelly and rubbery intrudes her mouth. Instinctively, she bites, but didn't success as the hose jammed her.

A long thick item begun to intrude her mouth. It was warm and soft, so it must be a dick, she thinks. She hold back a breath attack by focus on keeping calm. If she loose control, she quickly get into a nasty situation if he is going to mouth fuck her like this. As Cinderella feared, he let his dick stay inside her mouth. She moved her tongue towards and around it, as it slides even deeper and begin to block her throat. She felt how the guy activated his dick muscles in her mouth, as he pushed into her, cm by cm deeper inside her. This was a bit horrifying, as she has no way to communicate if she went into disability to breath.

The dick suddenly left her mouth, with a huge load of jelly produced from her throat and body. She was left in emptiness again. The music continues in her ears. She panted. After a song shift, she felt a dick to her mouth again, so she repeated licking it through her rubber covered mouth. The dick pounded intensively this time, deep in, out, deep in, till a final insertion and her throat went filled with a load of his cum. She just focused on keeping calm, and also decided to swallow it. Probably it makes this guy happier and let her come to some peace and freedom.

Freedom soon to be

Within short, she will be aware that there was no freedom in sight. Some weights were added again on her back and some fingering in her rectum, ended by the feeling of a butt plug getting into her and got inflated till she moaned. After this and her sperm dinner, she was again left to nothingness. The music continued in her ears. For the moment, she enjoys listening on a mixed music list by Avicii. Whatever she swallowed, without knowing that she got rectal valium. She become dizzy. Saliva drop to floor from her mouth. Again, some sort of emptiness, a never-ending expanding Universe appear to her mind. The wooden door was replaced with rainbows on yellow backgrounds. Endless count of number "12" passed in circles like a math schoolbook lost in the circles of a black hole. Cinderella passed out.

In meanwhile, a body shape like the demon lord in metaverse, moves to a wall with some buttons, knobs and hoses attached to it. He turns a knob labeled "Vacuum" to off. A constant hissing background sound stopped. In the middle of the room, there was a table about 2 meter squared. A black glossy blanket covered every cm and was put to place with rotatable knobs around the whole table. 10 per side. The blanket is not latex, but another kind of less stretchy industry plastic with similar behavior as latex. On top of that, the silhouette of a human shaped X was formed. The Lord watched while the crystal sharp shapes of Cinderella's body, softening out as air flow into her as he rotates the knobs to lose the blanket.

The catheter was firmly removed, the butt plug loosened, to release her from the blanket. He put the blanket aside and zipped her catsuit over the butt and crotch. A latex covered body spread like an X slept on the leather cushioned bottom of the table, with her head lowered into the supported hole. Bulges from the Bluetooth earphones can be seen. On her feet, there was a tiny pair of yellow rainboots, sparkling with silver and have a rainbow-decoration at the heels. The undersole-texture says size 12. Toddlers, obviously. Euro size 31.

3 hours to go

The suit on her is a special design for dress someone at sleep. The zippers go all the way from the ancle up to a shoulder. Same on both ancles. As well as the hand wrists. Five zippers in total with the through crotch zipper. Hood, socks and gloves is put on beneath the suit. This way the Lord unfold her from the latex in a minute. The hood was unzipped to the front head, and he poured it off her head in one piece together with the molded hose and nostrils. Her feet were released from the tiny yellow boots.

The Lord lifted the naked sweety body of Cinderella into his arms, walked to a room next to this. This new room were lit by blue neon from the roof. The room where a big pool as it whole. Water was filled from side to side. Black pearl shimmering walls without windows, except another small black door. The walls had plasma screens that simulated outside environment. The Lord washed her body gently, admired it. The lord sat at a staircase a bit down in the water, fully latex dressed. He moved the motionless body of Cinderella to a bed support on top of the pool steps. He unzipped his crotch to release his dick that already been into two of her holes. He admires her while she still sleeps. He starts to jerk himself off and ejaculated into a sterile can. He repeated the ritual almost 20 times the upcoming two hours. All cum saved into the jar.

A total volume of a coke can of cum produced and saved. Same amount of blue berry soup in another. Same amount of ice slush un a third. The three medical bags where hanged on a stand. The Lord connected tubes from each bag to a lever and a sorting system, than left 2meter to hang down. He picked a blanked of latex from the room with the table, and a large jar with jelly. Cinderella were about to be prepared for her next session. He lubes her body thoroughly where she lies down on the pool bed support. The blanket unfolded another latex garment. Specifically measured for her, as her feet are so tiny that a standard size would never work.

The garment is a one-piece mermaid style transparent second skin, no zipper, no entry folds. It simply made for being glued on use. He begun to force the ancle support over her feet, so she won't hurt the ancles when the latex squeezes her legs to one part. She transforms to a mermaid as the Lord pulls the garment up to her hips. Excessive jelly squeezes out from her legs. He continued over her hips, justified the attached vagina condom by inserting a dildo through it into her. He left it inside. The garment rolled itself into the thinnest region of her waist. The Lord let her lifeless arms into the rest of the suit and pulled her upper torso into the remaining part of the opening in back, so only the hood remains.

Lots of excessive jelly get stuck in her fingers, that are to be squeezed out. Her torso is to be finally sealed by glue, that the Lord apply himself on her while stretching the endings together. There will be no openings. The glue dries almost immediately. Seeing her glossy back, her legs unite at the place of her inserted dildo, ending up in the petite feet of 20,5cm, he starts being horny. Can't resist caress her smooth latex covered body, letting his dick touch her bare body. The Lord's head is about to explode of the will to fuck her vagina hard and wild. However, it would be too much necromantic for him. And she is helpless as she sleeps and this is not according to their contract. He decides to jerk of himself and ejaculate over her latex covered butt. Easy to rinse of afterwards, he think.

He turned her back on back, grabbed a plier close to her head. As he pull the suits completely closed transparent hood over her head, he rapidly made tiny holes for the nose and squeezed big nostrils through them. He pushed them a bit into each nose opening, so they can't fell out from her nose. He added glue between the nostrils and the hood, to make them stuck. He took up the three tubing from the medical bags, cut a hole in mid and a tiny circular hole in each side of her mouth, inserted the tubing just few cm and sealed with glue. He continued to glue a large area over her mouth to increase its abrasion resistance. The tubing where cut about 20cm from the mouth. Later, these connects to the medical bags together with instructions added to the wall for her.

He turned her to side and finally molded the last bit of the hood behind her head.

Done. Totally sealed into a second skin of latex. Not a single drop of liquid will enter or leave the suit except through the nostrils and tubes. The latex is made of hardened 0.6mm that can resist a lot of tension and torn. The vision through this latex hood is a bit blurry but no problem for Cinderella to orient herself and do stuff. The Lord opens left her to open the black door from the pool room, which let some sunshine enter the floor and partially lit up a wheelchair standing in the hallway. The hallway leads out from the building for her to leave whenever she feels ready. The Lord left the pool room into the room with the vacuum table. He sealed the door from outside, where he come. He made a Metaverse call to Mizumi and transferred the agreed 1 full Bitcoin to her wallet, approximately $30.000, and left Cinderella to her destiny.

Time to call the bet

He pasted a note to the transfer to remind her of the optional exit, which would let her in total 5 bitcoin. His proposal was to surge an ostomy to her bum and integrate to the mermaid latex suit that take care of her feces in a sustainable way. Then she could try living in the second skin for at least a week or two, with him as a loving pair in a luxury hotel outpost. After that, he would have surge her back to normal. No side effects besides a small scar on the bum.

Now she chose the short-handed proposal. Sho, she is free to do whatever she wants till she can't hold her 'number two' anymore. After that, things will go messy inside her suit. Hopefully she has been able to get a knife or scissor till then because the latex won't brake easily otherwise. Unable to talk or shout as the hood and the tubes are closed, she must find her support herself. The Lord really hope she get time to make use of her integrated vaginal condom.

Cinderella is about to get awake, realizing that she is in a bed next to a pool, free to move and do what she wants, as a mermaid. Her first mission is to get used to the tubes and read how to connect them with her hands. The tubes can be put aside her mouth if she like to and putted into the mouth when she wants to eat. But there is a hatch. The sorting system is built as that she needs to connect the sperm medical bag, before the other two bags can pass through the sorting system. If she does not suck it, the slush ice cream nor the soup will be accessible. If she spit it, she will have the sperm squeezed all over her head, face, ears, and eyes inside the latex suit.

Cinderella, a not so ordinary girl doing not so ordinary adventures.

End of Part 3.

Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers