The Black Eye

Story Info
Watching your wife with another man can be dangerous.
1.4k words
2.79
30.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
303 Followers

This was actually the first erotic story I ever wrote. I've massaged it here and there, but I still think it's the most creative story I've written (and I haven't written many). I hope you enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a black eye. A shiner. I don't know why they call it a "shiner." It doesn't shine. It just hurts. Who gave it to me? Well, a well-built African American named Jerry hit me just to the left of my nose and seriously bruised my left eye. I'm lucky he was an inch off or he would likely have broken my nose. It is pertinent that he was just beginning to fuck my wife, Julie. Is that language too coarse for you? Okay. He was starting to shag her; screw her; bang her; have sexual intercourse with her. Don't let that fact lead your mind to the wrong impression. I guess I'll have to explain.

It took many, many years for my wife to accept the fact that a man could truly love his wife and enjoy the thought of her having sex with another man. I brought it up in our fantasies during foreplay, we read erotic stories about hotwives, we even saw some amazing videos of wives having sex with other men; BBC being the one that would cause her to get instantly wet between her gorgeous legs and her pussy to open up wide. Getting to that first sexual encounter through a massage (see my story "Convergence of Circumstances" was a feat of monumental acceptance on her part.

So there we were, in a hotel many miles away from our home, with another man. My wife, Julie, is slightly chubby, with smallish tits and a firm round ass. Her legs are muscular and shapely. Her small tummy pooch and untrimmed pussy make me instantly hard whenever she dances up to me in her birthday suit, ready, not just for sex, but for some get-down, Earth shattering FUCKING.

I do not honestly remember all the foreplay activities occurred that night between my wife of 20 years and that well-built African-American man sporting his large, rock solid BBC. Cliché? Maybe, but true in this case, none the less. He was a confident, yet respectful man named Jerry. We let him know up front that we were more of the Stag/Vixen type; not of the cuckold variety; in other words, none of that "humiliation" stuff.

I can say with certainty, that she was sitting on the king size bed in a sheer, white negligee when I brought our new friend to the room. Her nipples were already hard and visible through the thin fabric. We could see her areolas were shrunken up around the erasure point nips. She was on the edge of the mattress at the foot of the bed looking a bit uneasy, with a shy grin on her face. Her long wavy auburn hair hung loosely onto her shoulders and her hands were clasped nervously in her lap. This unintentional pose caused her arms to gently squeeze her small boobs together, creating a bit of cleavage for Jerry to gawk at. Unfortunately, Julie's hands prevented Jerry from seeing her pubic hair through the thin, transparent fabric of her negligee.

Jerry just said, "Wow" as he entered the room and walked straight up to her. He offered his hand to her and said, "Nice to meet you Julie. I'm Jerry." If nothing else, he was a properly gracious man; formally introducing himself to her before he fucked her. I eased over and took up a position in the corner chair by the window, sticking my hand down the front of my pants to move my hardening cock into a more comfortable position, pointing straight up.

Jerry took a moment to drink in the view of my wife sitting shyly on the bed, then removed his clothing. No nonsense, just took it all off and stood naked in front of my wife with his huge, semi-hard cock pointed directly at her face. He was not the sort of man who brags about his endowment, so we didn't know about the size of his penis before he removed his tighty-whities and it popped out in all its glory. My wife audibly gasped when she saw it and stared unashamedly with her mouth partly open. A few seconds later, her tongue gently caressed her lips as she mentally and physically salivated over that big dick. Her head inched up slowly towards his cock head, gently kissed the tip, and then touched it with the tip of her tongue. Her eyes were transfixed as she began feeling the entire length and girth of his penis with both her hands. I'll never forget the look on her face and find it hard to describe. It was a combination of curiosity and lust as she cupped her left hand alongside his cock and placed it against her left cheek. "Mmmm," she purred, as she caressed his cock with her cheek; or caressed her cheek with his cock. It's all in your point of view, I guess.

My penis was so hard, it strained at being enclosed in my tight underwear. I quickly peeled off my pants and underwear to relieve the pressure and let my boner spring free. There was a huge wet spot near the waistband where my precum had leaked. The precum continued to provide a great lubricant as I gently stroked myself while watching the action unfold before me.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes, Jerry and my wife explored each other's bodies; rubbing, kissing, licking, and sucking, as they rolled around on the bed. Did she suck his cock? I think she tried. At least she put his cockhead in her mouth. She's not able to deep throat even a small penis without gagging. Did he lick her cunt? I think so. I was too busy watching the reactions she displayed on her face. I couldn't tell you if he was licking her, fingering her, or both. At any rate, the activity caused her to move from a sitting position to a sprawled-out position on her back in the middle of the bed with her legs wrapped around Jerry's head.

During this time, I slowly moved from my corner chair to the bed, where I lay on my side parallel to my wife's body and my head positioned a few feet from her head. In this position I could look into her eyes and get a close up view of her facial expressions. Julie's eyes were filled with lust as Jerry gently tried to pull away from her leg lock, which she released rather quickly in anticipation of what would come next. She licked her lips again, spread her legs, and reach out her arms to receive him.

Jerry moved up and rested his swollen cock on Julie's splayed cunt lips. He moved it up and down her slit doing a camel toe slide. Julie threw her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned at the pleasure this elicited in her body. I was slowly rubbing my cock as my eyes darted between watching Jerry's unsheathed cock slide up and down Julie's slit and see my wife's face in the throes of ecstasy. Jerry next slid his cock down so the head nestled against Julie's wide open pussy and ever so slowly pushed the head in. Julie gasped and expelled a lungful of air with a loud moan. Her head jerked forward as her eyes flew open to see his massive cock glide into her gaping, wet pussy.

At that moment, I came; HARD!!

My sperm shot out of my dick with enormous pressure in a long stream. It splattered off of Jerry's latissimus dorsi muscle below his right arm pit, skipped off his rhomboid major muscle over his scapula, and ended on the back of his head, oozing down onto his neck. The second shot went between their bodies. Some of it hit his chest, while the rest hit my wife's tits. I swear it looked like Jerry jumped six feet in the air as he yelled, "What the FUCK!!"

The next thing I know, Jerry is standing at the foot of the bed with his arms held straight out sideways, perpendicular to his body, looking like someone puked on him. After a brief but well defined moment, he walked around the bed side where I lay, jerked me up by my arm, and punched me in the face; hence, the black eye!

Jb0664
Jb0664
303 Followers