All Comments on 'The Black Football Roommate and Gf Ch. 03'

by gman13579

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I rated it 4 stars on creativity and originality.

And, it was well written. However, it was too short for me to give it a 5 star rating. I though the black guys were rather harsh toward the girl. However, typically that may be how black guys treat white girls and it may be just what they white girl like.

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 9 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Loved how Dana goes black. Can't wait for next chapter(s). Wonder how Dana will be able to take Calvin AND Jason when they dp her in her pussy and ass. Or maybe she'll get an impregnation gangbang!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write an epilogue!

First off, let me say I have greatly enjoyed your stories! I hope we see more from you when you can publish.

Second, I want to know a little how it ends up with Dana and Jason. Do they wind up getting married? Does Jason start taking another girlfriend from his roommate to have a wild baby making threesome with Dana?

You are a great writer, and I hope you write again soon!

WhitfreyWhitfreyover 8 years ago
Please

Write another chapter!!! I loved how hooked Dana got to BBC. It would be great if Jason shares her with more of the football and has the boyfriend watch in person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please.

Make her boyfriend suck and get ass-fucked by BBC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is this the end?

It seems there could be more. Does Dana get knocked up, and is she okay with it? Will she drop Derrick? Does Derrick even do anything about it? It seems Jason wants to share Dana more, so will we get to see her with more bbc?

More and more questions; we want some answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHEN DONALD COMES, DA NIGGAS STAY LOW... BETTER

no piss worth vote

KurtWildKurtWildalmost 8 years ago
No...

Eventually this got bad. I just skipped past it all.

BProtagonistBProtagonistalmost 8 years ago
Top notch

I loved how extreme it got. as well as the direct domination of the negro bull over the pathetic white cuck :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got worse.

this story series started hot, but gradually turned into some racist's fantasy... Kinda predictable and boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Will you write more stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad

More babies for us tax payers to pay for because he will not pay a penny. Not sexy at all. Gave me soft penis.

wsutippawsutippaalmost 2 years ago

Is this a true story 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe the her black owner will make her boyfriend remain to support his children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ooooh , another welfare single mother and domestic abuse victim .

hot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Evil and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

White pussy hunter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous