The Black Goddess Emerges Pt. 05

Story Info
A 'smart' flashlight is preparing the slave for the night.
2.2k words
4.56
5.2k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers

What happened last:

Martin, a 30+ year old Caucasian guy, decided to visit his friend Seradona, a stunning black lady. Seradona is well known for controlling her target over a mix of tease and denial and extreme edging techniques.

Having forced Martin into submission, a visiting friend Mia, involved Martin into her wicked game. Towards the end of the afternoon, the slave's neck and wrists were restrained and he was fixed into a wooden play-wall (his head on the one side, his body on the other side), awaiting the arrival of additional guests.

It continues...

I could hear the main entry door close outside the living room, where I have been restrained and left in a vulnerable position. Two lady voices engaged in a long chat broken by loud laughter. Seradona must have come back and gotten the detailed story of the afternoon's session from Mia.

My balls and nipples still hurt badly from the predicament bondage session earlier in the afternoon. The mental game Mia forced upon me was both terrifying and absolutely amazing. It still gave me shivers when I thought about it.

A second later, I was brought back to reality; in a bent forward position, my head and hands were held in place by a wooden wall and restrained. The rest of my body was standing on the other side of that wall, where my dick, balls and ass were exposed, without any chance to protect these sensitive parts.

I could see the dinner table in front of me, but I had no view behind the wall I was stuck in. I suddenly remembered that more people were about to arrive, but who were they? And what would this mean for me? One thing was sure, I was so prominently restrained that everybody could do whatever they wanted to and I had to take it.

"Ohhhh look at you, Piggy," clang it from the room door, where Seradona was standing in full force. "Ohh yeah, helpless and ready," she continued, while walking over to me and directly behind the wall. It was strange to see her go out of view but feeling her nails on my naked back. She examined my body and gave my nipples and balls a quick flick with her nails, which made me flinch. "Mia must have worked you well, given how sensitive your nipples and balls are," she analyzed with a satisfied grin, while wiggling at my inflated but-plug.

"How do you like our Asian goddess, piggy?" Seradona asked, holding my ultra sensitive balls in her hand.

I was thinking for a couple of seconds for a wise answer to come to my mind and conservatively answered," she is a very lovely goddess and very experienced in her specific play."

"Oh yeah, she is for sure...very very experienced in making white trash like you suffer the most," she giggled while tightening the grip around my balls. "I am glad that the two of you had a great time. Now, we will freshen up and prepare a bite to eat before our guests arrive. You, for the time being, should just relax here, get used to our play-wall and enjoy my lovely flashlight machine," she concluded with a naughty laugh.

I could hear something heavy being pulled over the wooden floor. Seradona gave my dick a few strokes and added a bit of oil to my glans. My sensitive member came to live immediately. Just seconds later, it was stuffed into a tight flashlight and a motor sound commenced. Seradona clipped a belt or rope around my upper body, but I did not give it a lot of attention at the time.

It looked like the flashlight was attached to a metal bar, driven by a motor, making it move up and down. Like this, my swollen dick-head was pressed deep into the hole of the flashlight, massaging it nicely, only to be pulled out again, giving it a full stroke motion. It was like a tight sucking mouth, working my dick up and down.

Having experienced a few strokes with the flashlight, I could not help myself but let out a deep moan. Involuntarily proving to Seradona that the machine does its job well.

"It's great that you enjoy my gadget. It's intended to tease you steadily, while we are busy with other things. It's surely not as good as my stroking hand or Mia's nice mouth, you would agree, wouldn't you? But trust me, it does the trick. It never gets tired and it breaks your little mental willpower, because guess what, it also never makes you cum, given its a smart gadget," she laughed out loud while wiggling the but-plug to add additional tension to my sensitive body.

"Look up, there on the wall next to the table is a watch. We will let it work on you for the next hour and examine how you feel afterwards. It goes without saying that you will feel a mix of ultra excitement, sensitivity and frustration," she stated coldly, like a news moderator would.

"So, my advice, memorize this feeling. It's important, because there will be a play competition tonight. For every game part you submit and don't play to the end, you get one hour of nice steady, uninterrupted flashlight action. We will let it work during the night. So, while we sleep your dick gets worked crazy. It's very efficient and trust me, you dont rest a second. This means, this first hour is like a test run for you and I believe it should be enough motivation to not give up on any of the games tonight, but lets see," she explained, before walking off without looking back at her work.

Initially I saw a certain potential for me in this machine. It worked my shaft almost perfectly and I was confident it would make me cum sooner or later, as my dick was ultra sensitive from the games of the past days. As such, I tried to focus on the movement, the exact feeling and started to recognize my orgasm build. Oh yeah, another minute of it and I could finally shoot my load...it was building and building and I could feel my balls tighten, getting ready for an amazing release without any of the misstresses knowing.

As I was seconds away from shooting, the machine pulled down one last time before pressing up again for the deciding stroke, but then very suddenly stopped. I immediately pressed my hips downward to get the last required touch on my shaft, but the restrains of the wooden wall held me back. Ohh no, my orgasm was slipping away and an intense feeling of frustration hit my body. What the heck just happened? I was puzzled...how did the machine know that I was about to shoot? As I looked up, I could see Seradona and Mia standing in the door, holding their bellies from laughter.

It was embarrassing. They saw the ultimate frustration in my eyes and my discomposure. I took a few deep breaths and calmed down trying to think. But then, in this instance the machine started to move again, working me like before. Immediately, I could feel my orgasm building once more. I looked up in fear to see if the ladies were still watching me and using some sort of remote control. But they have disappeared.

This was my chance, now for real. I tried to relax. I must be quick. It was building and building and yes, yes, I was almost there....but then the machine slowed down suddenly once more. I did not stop fully this time, but just slowed its movement, sucking now only super slowly at my hard prick.

This was not enough to make me cum, so I tried to concentrate even harder. My heart rate slowed and there it pumped me again at the old standard speed. Oh god, now, I realized. The machine was reading my heart rate via the belt around my torso and it would detect when I was too excited and about to shoot. This is what Seradone meant with 'smart gadget'. I was tricked once more. A battle I could not win. And so it was. The automated flashlight worked me relentlessly, but stopped every single time I was very close to shooting.

There was no way I could come like that. No way I could trick it. I bit my teeth in frustration.

And yes, as time passed, I could soon feel how this endless edging was wearing me down. These wicked bitches, I thought. They are just always one step ahead. And they use technology which is advanced, to drive me nuts. Time passed slowly and at the 45 minute mark, I wanted to vomit from frustration. Seriously, it was hard to be driven crazy without release, over and over again. A few minutes later, I didn't know how to manage this anymore and I started to get loud and called for the girls to let me out. But nobody came.

At the 55 minute mark, the endless sucking suddenly changed in its rhythm. Now, it pumped me for 3 fast strokes, followed by 2 slow ones and starting from the beginning. Endless. Over and over. It was the exact same feeling like the other night, when Seradona worked me in an interval style. You feel like shooting always, but never really get to it. It's pure torture. Intense torture.

I shouted, was swearing, and cried helplessly, but it did not help anything, the flashlight worked my dick without break. Finally, at the 60 minute mark, it slowed down and stopped.

I was so relieved. It was over. I managed it. But it was a terrible experience. Frustrating. I did not want to do any other hour of this torture. I must win the games tonight. There was no question.

Still occupied by my thoughts for the night ahead, I could see Mia appear in the door, wearing a kitchen apron. She smiled at me, coming over to the wall where my head was stuck. "Oh, is the hour already over? Poor baby, it must have been hard. We could hear you winge, but it sounded manageable. But, let's see, how frustrated are you on a scale from 1-10?" she investigated, while caressing my face like a mum does, caring for a sick child.

10 I thought, freaking 10 times 10, in terms of frustration. But my brain told me to not yell at her. "Maybe 6-7 goddess, thanks for asking," I stated as normally as I could, while shaking in anger.

Mia looked at me with big eyes. "6-7? That's not too bad. So why were you calling us 'crazy bitches' then? she questioned with a serious tone in her voice, holding my head tighter.

Immediately, I knew I was in trouble and I could not even deny it. Although I did not remember exactly what I was shouting during my final minutes of torture, but it sounded like something I could have said. I decided to go into apology mode by saying "I am so so sorry my goddess, I must have been out of mind. I obviously did not mean it that way. I am so thankful to be under your guidance and there would be nothing I would not do to please you."

Mia did not show any emotion whatsoever. She still had my face between her hands and looked deep into my eyes. "You are lucky that I am a bit under time pressure. The fish I wanted to cock was unfortunately off and we had to throw it away. That's why I need to drive to the supermarket now. I should severely punish you for having such a loose gab," she shouted before breaking for a second.

"But not to worry, I also have a play slot tonight with you and I will add some additional cruelty to it, just to show you what happens to losers like you who can not control their emotions...but for now, little piggy, let's give you some additional flashlight action," she concluded angrily, while kick-starting the machine via a button on the side of the wall.

The flashlight immediately started to work my half-hard shaft to full rocked size again. It was not even half a minute before I commenced to moan once more, driven by the sucking hole working my glans. Mia looked in amazement at my rolling eyes for a while, before stepping behind the wall and giving my inflatable but-plug two quick pushes. The plug extended and I felt like its ripping my ass apart. I moaned heavily, both in pain and pleasure, while Mia left the room and closed the door behind her.

The machine did its job as well as before and soon I was back at the point where I wanted to get loud again. I tried my best to control it better this time, but it was difficult, given the constant sucking at my sensitive dick, which suffered so much the last few days. I did not count the minutes, but after what felt like eternity, the sucking stopped. I was shaking and just wanted to shoot. Just one orgasm. Just one. Pleeaaasee.

But then, I could hear a few new voices outside in the corridor. The new guests must have arrived.

Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers