All Comments on 'The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 02'

by Writestuff04

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Othereetings,?

When sweat clan Brenda leaves, other white women will get the sperm clad penis of the pastor jammed into their tight pussies as he introduces them to his big black cock.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

He needs to give 4 a black baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MMMMMMMMM

This great story continues. I love it. It was so good thinking of his big black cock tearing her white pussy apart. Please keep it going and hopefully he breaks her cute little white ass in as well.

jessicafun81jessicafun81over 4 years ago
lol

its well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whore in the making

The pastor is turning her into his personal whore. Cant wait to.see.what holes he stretches next with his big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The wall

She needs to be handcuffed to the bed and the men of the church all can visit the back room and take a turn. Then she’ll learn how to give repremations every Sunday and bring her daughter to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going. Sounds like fun.

To cuck or not to cuck the husband is your decision. At least send her home with a cream pie for him. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BBC lover

Please keep writing !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetically bad

I’m amazed this story could actually be the least bit popular on Literotica. Cliched BBC sex that could have been written by a 14-year-old. C’mon people, let’s hold writers to a higher standard than this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My friend said to calm down don't do anything stupid. Get the proof and if you are right he would help anyway he could. I got the proof and he said to make sure that I was always with someone. I got a call one night from the sheriff's department asking if I was Sharon White's husband? Yes you need to come to the office. I asked why? That con not be said over the phone. I went down and was asked a lot of questions about my wife and Stan Barber and drugs. I knew nothing. Stan had quite a bit of drugs in his possession and had several charges against him. Sharon was released. On the way home I had several questions about her and Stan. She claimed to know nothing about the drugs. I asked what about Stan she answered every question I asked and I believe that she was telling me the truth. I asked if she wanted a divorce no please no don't leave me. I said that if we split it would be her that would leave. She has treated me like a king. She quit working for Stan and my business was growing enough that she could stay at home taking care of the children and do my secretarial work. Things have been good.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 year ago

Oh yes to be a black man’s sex toy, to be pounded and used by him, shared with his friends and be filled with big black cock!., I want this everyday of my life❤️❤️❤️wendy

bizarrpaarbizarrpaarabout 1 year ago

It is hot cooking dinner for my family while the thick cum of my bbc master runs out of my owned white pussy

rem503rem5039 months ago

I love how pastor Max has her say what she wants or what she needs or what she likes. He is a good black pastor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous