All Comments on 'The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 04'

by Writestuff04

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
-1

Didn't have to read it. More racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot as hell

Keep it up, Brenda needs a large group of BBC gang fucking her and knocking her cheating ass up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

hoping he fucks her senseless in front of her husband soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical fake fantasy

This is like some 5 min porn video...with some anal loving porn star with a blown out add acting like a soccer mom..obvious never had a big cock in any hole before..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pastor Max loves humiliating Brenda his luscious white bitch and sees her need for discipline as he turns her into his wild wanton white slut. He has a twenty-one year old daughter who hates white women and has already domesticated her White college roommate by making her pay amends for slavery by washing her clothes and doing all her homework for her. She has to get all A''s for both herself and her Mistress under pain of heavy spanking as her punishment. Per her mistress''s dictates, she was able to persuade her divorced but still strikingly attractive Mom to go with her to the Baptist Church for services and to meet Pastor Max and her Mistress roommate, both with Cheshire Cat grins on their faces.

Brenda meets the tall statuesque black bitch of a daughter who takes her to office to strip naked and be weighed. Brenda weights a healthy 145 pounds and her mistress lovingly massages her broad shoulders while licking the side of her neck before putting her hands around her body to touching and feeling a little fat roll around her belly, sides while massaging her luscious breasts as Brenda stares with a shocked open mouth. She sets a new goal for her bitch to lose 20 pounds as a shocked Brenda feels her mouth go drier than the desert. Brenda angrily retorts that she eats healthy, feeds family healthy and exercises with her girlfriend in the health club. Her temper rises as the more she defends herself like a high powered lawyer and feels she is winning the argument by retorting point by point until her Mistress spanks her ass with a mighty swat leaving a reddening paw print on it before punctuating her anger by swatting reddening ass with multiple red paws on it causing the white bitch to issue multiple tearful contrite apologies to her Mistress for showing such insolent behavior. Brenda is comforted by her Mistress who hugs her by the broad shoulders and reaches around to fondle her engorged nipples while kissing her luscious broad shoulders before sucking the side of her luscious neck as if she was devouring a bowl of orange cantaloupe. Brenda's goals are restated as losing 20 pounds and to get her best girlfriend to go with her to attend services at the Church by getting her to sing with robustness the songs sang by the black congregation. Both women are unknowingly videotaped and Brenda's discipline is determined by how hard she works to make her friend eagerly participate in the services. Brenda will hate being spanked for her girlfriend's lack of passion in singing the songs and will feel incentivized to make up racist accusations against her girlfriend to reduce the intensity of her discipline spankings from her mistress who will gleefully continue to swat harder her reddening ass to further cement her dominance over the tearfully humiliated bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazingly hot

Love how he is turning her into his personal whore. Great writing. Next, he shares her with the congregation?

julie_van01julie_van01over 4 years ago
Brenda's journey to the dark side

Yes, Brenda is quickly becoming the priest's latest sex toy. It won't be long before he introduces her to another brother, or perhaps he'll use her to lure one of her innocent girlfriends into his dark web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Keep going. I used to write on this site and allowed the negativity to push me away. People love to lead negative feedback...yet, where are their stories?

Personally I love it.

Just slow down through the sex scenes and really describe what the characters are feeling. Don't just say "she moaned as the black dick pounded in." Describe how her pussy is clenching and juices are oozing out and down her asscrack. Talk about how she loves to feel his sweat drench over her. Allow the Preacher man to become more verbal towards her.

Writing takes time and I can tell you have the skill.

So for chaptet five, take your time to FEEL what you are writing and make it the nastiest you can imagine. Give us a gangbang where the preacher and some of the black choir members dick her in the sanctuary or a back room while the main service is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Can't wait for the next chapter! She needs to be airtight with big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My fiance was about the same, except she didn't care that I could tell she was stretched out and usually had cum filled panties.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Who had me butt the most

Been with many different Mens but ALL my firsts was Black Mens and for some reason Black Mens wanted and TOOK my white Azz MORE then any other Mens did or even wanted to. So like Brenda I knew when I was with a Black Lover or Man and he got up behind me and cummed in my pussy and mouth a few times and started rubbing his fingers on my Butt hole thats what he wanted and some just took it and others asked but in a way I knew they wasnt taking No for a answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Love her complete sluttiyness and submission to black cock and her degradation talking about her husband while she gets ass fucked.

Look forward to her becoming used by many of the congregants regularly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

O my kind of short for a black guy and I would think that he would stay hard. Damn what a looser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When will the Paster have her bring her daughter to church?

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

Well, went with the ass thing, which his supposed size probably would have caused a serious injury. I noticed his cock grew another inch. I wish I knew that trick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous