All Comments on 'The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 06'

by Writestuff04

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothing more than racial bullshit, wasn't worth reading, therefore I scored it a 1. Had someone written a series about white pastors making a black housewife their sex slave all hell would break loose. I love how the writer uses the term "white married" wife. What an idiot, grow up.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

I guess there’s a reason blacks are in the bottom of intelligence, earning potential and need the govt to give them everything for free: they’re still slaves.

Other then black entertainers and athletes, what do they contribute? 13% of the population but 50% of the crime? 60% divorce rate? 70% of women are single mothers raising stupid, uneducated thugs who are only good for fucking and dying in black on black crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whackdoodle is whacked low life I am black man who knows all kinds of successful black folks. Look at the scu m who was at the capitol was that the master race?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What I don't like about a lot of the interracial stories is it has to be a gang bang and these guys never have a clean place to live

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Speaking of BLM and reparations, the Pastor could ask one of his good friends, a black woman to take over the domesticating of Brenda by teaching her the meaning of reparations by doing cleaning of the rooms in the church Naive Brenda goes along with the domestic work to be done as if this will help cleanse her heart. As she is put hard at work scrubbing floors, toilets, mirrors etc while being so drenched with heavy sweat on her luscious clothes as if the black domne is pleased with her work. No constructive feedback provided as Brenda goes way beyond the call of duty. More work is heaped upon her each day she shows up to do the thankless chores.

Very little contact with the Pastor's BBC as she gets more frustrated thus causing her Mistress to try to seduce her as her slave as she tearfully pays reparations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this next installment. Keep with with the writing even with the other comments

dieter40sndieter40snabout 3 years ago

die gesamte Geschichte finde ich sehr geil, hoffentlich geht es bald weiter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where was the ending? It just quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband said you tell the pastor's to have the black people who destroyed everything to pay I'm not interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of my favorite authors. makes my fantasy come to life. In many ways, I feel I could be her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous