The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 07

Story Info
Brenda is used and humiliated by her husband's black boss.
3.1k words
4.41
29.8k
48

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been five days since she last saw Max or Ed, and Brenda was a married bitch in heat. The two had gone to California for a black pastors national conference. They would be gone 10 days, including a stop at Max's sister's house in Los Angeles.

Brenda had thought the absence would give her a chance to clear her mind, and maybe come to her senses. She had become drunk on black cock, and feared it would endanger her marriage. Plus, all the hot black cum Max and Ed had dumped in her pussy made her worry about being pregnant. Carrying a black man's child--and not even knowing which black man--wouldn't fly in her lily white neighborhood. Or with her husband.

But the opposite had happened. Just two days in, Brenda had gotten the itch. She woke up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep, thinking only of Ed and Max's long black cocks and what they had done to her. The throat fucking. The pussy pile-driving. The ass reaming. Cumming in her face, on her tongue, down her throat, deep in her cunt, and even in her asshole.

"I need black cock," she thought to herself, rubbing her pussy through her pink panties as she lay in bed next to a snoring Brad. "I can't wait 10 fucking days."

She quietly got herself off with her wet fingers, thinking of Max and Ed's black cocks, screamed into her pillow when she came, and finally fell asleep. The next three days, she used the black dildo Max had given her to stretch her pussy while Brad was at work and the kids were at school. It got her off, but it wasn't the same as a real black man.

Then, on Day 6, at around 11 a.m. opportunity struck. Or rather, it knocked--in the form of a tall black man. Daryl Slater knocked on her door.

Daryl was Brad's boss. He was in his late 40s, tall and a bit overweight. He treated Brad terribly, calling him at all hours, sending him on short trips, and reaming him out in front of other employees. Daryl was arrogant, selfish, and a well-known womanizer despite being married for 20 years. Everyone knew he hired only the prettiest receptionists, who were usually sucking his dick by the second week and accompanying him on all expense paid trips.

In the few times the two had met, Daryl had done more ogling than talking to Brenda, looking her tight body up and down. She despised the man, and normally she wouldn't even answer the door.

But Jesus, he was fairly good looking. And he was black. And she hadn't talked to a black man in nearly a week. She was dressed in a white tank top and light blue miniskirt, and she forced a smile when she opened the door. "Daryl," she said. "What a surprise. As you probably know, Brad is at work."

"I know he's at work," Daryl said, staring at her tits. "I hope he's working. Lazy ass."

Brenda didn't know what to say. So she just stared at the man.

"I came to see you," he finally said. "May I come in?"

"Um.....sure," Brenda said. "Sit down. Do you want a drink? It's probably too early for a drink. It's not even noon."

"I'll take a whiskey sour," he said. "And I don't like to drink alone."

Brenda went to the mini bar in their living room and fixed Daryl a drink while pouring herself some white wine.

"I am going to fire your husband today," Daryl said suddenly.

Brenda shuddered. "What?? Why?"

Daryl laughed. "Because I can."

Brenda was furious. "You'll never get away with it! I'll tell the board!"

Daryl laughed. Then he took his phone out and began searching for something. He turned it so Brenda could see the screen. It was a photo of Brenda entering Max's apartment.

Brenda felt the blood drain from her. But she knew she had to compose herself. "Yes, yes. That's Pastor Max King," she said. "I heard he was good at offering advice and I sent to see him about a problem I had."

Daryl laughed again, flipped through his phone and showed her another pic. It looked like it was taken from a security camera, and it showed her with about eight inches of Max's mammoth cock in her mouth.

"Was the advice how to deep throat a black pastor?" Daryl sneered.

"How...how did you get those??? Brenda was frightened. This could mean the end of her marriage.

"Max and I have been close friends for 15 years," Daryl said. "We have a friendly duel going over who can fuck the most white wives. He told me he was banging some hot married blonde from a lily white neighborhood who had a wimpy husband named Brad. I sent him a pic of you and he confirmed."

Brenda was speechless. And mortified.

"Are you....are you going to show Brad? Or anyone?"

Daryl laughed. "Not if you give me the Max treatment," he said.

Then he opened his zipper on his pants and pulled out a cock that was about as big as Max's, with a vein on the right side and balls as big as tennis balls.

"Jesus," Brenda said, unable to help herself" He was huge. And she was weak. This was her husband's arch enemy. But he had her over a barrel. And she hadn't tasted black dick in a week.

Daryl took his pants and shorts off, laid them neatly over a pair Brad had left on a chair, sat on the recliner bare ass naked, and lifted his balls with his right hand.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked sternly.

Brenda stared. She was mesmerized.

"Y-y-yes," she said. "It's very nice."

"What's very nice?" he taunted her, stroking his cock from base to head.

"Your cock. It's big."

"My what?"

Brenda froze. She knew this game. Max had played it often. She just couldn't believe she was playing it with this asshole boss of her husband's. In her own home.

"Your fucking big black cock!" she shouted, giving him what he wanted.

Daryl stood up and grabbed her roughly, her words having an animal effect on him. He spun her around.

"Strip. Get naked right now. While I watch."

Brenda knew she had no choice. And she wasn't sure she wanted a choice. That big cock was enormous. It would fit nicely in her hungry pussy hole, which was already wet in anticipation. "God I'm a whore," she thought to herself. "My husband's boss!"

She lifted her white tanktop over her head, and with no bra, her big tits bounced to perfection for Daryl's approval. "Very nice," he said, stroking his growing black cock. "Keep going."

Brenda pulled her miniskirt down, revealing a pair of tiny pink panties. Those came next, and she stood in front of her husband's boss stark naked, her landing strip pussy moist before his eyes.

"I approve," Daryl said. "Max is a lucky man. And who else was it? Pastor Ed?"

"Y-y-yes," Brenda blushed. "Both."

"You like niggers don't you?" Daryl said, and Brenda was stunned by his vulgarity.

"Y-y-yes, I like black men," she said.

Daryl grew angry. "You like what?" he shouted.

Brenda was afraid to say the word. Was this a trap? But again, she had no choice.

"I like niggers," she said. "I like nigger horse cock."

That made Daryl's huge cock twitch.

"Sit in that chair and put a leg over each arm," he ordered.

Brenda looked at the striped wingback chair her mother in law had given her as a Christmas present last year. She had sat it in many times, often reading to a child on her lap. Now, she was going to sit stark naked and open her pussy for another black man--her husband's boss, no less!

She sat down and draped first her right leg and then her left over the chair. Her pussy opened, and Daryl grabbed his hardening cock. "Nice cunt," he said.

"Th-th-thank you," she said, embarrassed and turned on at the same time.

"That's the hole Max and Ed plug?"

"Yes. Yes, a lot. They fucked me there a lot," she said.

"Touch it, and open it for me," Daryl ordered, thoroughly enjoying this.

His demanding style turned Brenda on. Fuck, she thought. This guy is in total command. He is going to fuck the shit out of me. My third black man.

She opened her cunt with her fingers and exposed her clit to Daryl. It was obvious she was wet, and she was slightly embarrassed to admit this man turned her on. He nodded in approval as he stroked his cock. Brenda moaned.

"What's it feel like to have a long-dicked black man fuck you?" he asked.

She kept touching herself, rubbing her clit. "It's amazing," she said, eyes closed, picturing Max pummeling her with his black joystick. "So fucking big. Jesus."

"And do they use your pussy as a cum dump?" he asked?

"Yes! Yes, they do!" His words excited the married whore. "They have dumped quarts of hot black cum in there."

"What do you think of my cock?"

Brenda stared, mesmerized.

"It's huge!" she said. "I always suspected....the rumor is you fuck a lot of white wives."

"The rumor is true," Daryl said. "I've stuck this cock in more than 20 white wives' pussies, assholes and throats. And you're next. Do you want my cock?

"Yes. Yes," Brenda couldn't deny it.

"Then you'll have to earn it," Daryl said. "Get over here on your hands and knees and lick my balls."

Brenda hesitated.

"You have five seconds, or I text Brad these pictures," he said.

Brenda dropped to her knees, placed her hands on his black man's thighs, leaned in and licked his balls. Daryl moaned. Then he lifted them higher.

"Lick underneath," he demanded.

She leaned in under his big balls and licked between his balls and asshole. She felt depraved. And yet her pussy was soaked and leaking onto the wooden floor.

"Keep licking you married cheating cunt," Daryl said. He spotted a photo album on the end table and picked it up. It said Brenda & Brad, 2011. It was their wedding album.

"Jackpot," Daryl said as the white wife below him bathed his scrotum.

Daryl flipped through the pages. There was Brenda with her parents. Brenda with her sisters. Brenda and Brad at the altar. Dancing at the reception. Showing her shiny rings, the same ones she was wearing now as she licked from under his shaven balls to the top of his ball sack.

"Beautiful bride," Daryl said, in full command now. "And what a fuck slut black man's whore she has become."

Brenda lifted her face from his balls to speak.

"I don't want to be a cheater," she said. "I just love... I love black cock. I do."

"Get the fuck back down there," Daryl said, pushing her head to his ball sack. "Do what I say. You think Max put you through the ringer? You ain't be taught til you been taught by ol' Daryl."

Brenda continued licking the balls. Suddenly, she felt a tug on her blonde hair. "Put them in your mouth," Daryl ordered. "Hold them in your mouth for 10 seconds. I want you to count to 10 with my balls in your mouth."

Brenda knew it was useless to argue. And part of her loved the abuse. A large part. But the balls--both of them--were just too big. She tried to get them in her mouth but started gagging and pulled away. Daryl was incensed. "Get those fucking balls in your fucking mouth!" he yelled, grabbing her by her blonde hair. Brenda went back in. This time, she gently used her fingers to maneuver first one ball and then the other until both were so full in her mouth that her cheeks stuck out. She had to breathe through her nose.

"Count to 10," Daryl ordered, enjoying the humiliation. She began muffled counting. "Wun. Two. Tree. Fore. Fi. Sick. Senn...." until she reached 10. She looked up for further instructions.

"Now stick your fucking tongue out," Daryl said. "I'm gonna stroke off until I cum on your tongue."

Daryl stood up and looked at the beautiful blonde kneeling below him, her saliva running off his balls. Her eyes were closed, and her tongue was straight out. Suddenly, he slapped her slightly across her left cheek. "Eyes open!!" he demanded.

She opened her eyes and looked at her new black master. His cock was enormous. Daryl pulled on his shaft, and it didn't take long for him to cum. And cum. And cum. He must have unleashed a pint of black jism on her.

He blasted her eyes shut, clogged her nose, shot in her mouth and all over her lips, until the cum dripped to the living room floor. Then he stuck his still spurting cock in her mouth and shot down her throat.

"Who owns your fucking ass?" he yelled.

"You do! Daryl. My husband's boss!" she screamed back.

Daryl dick slapped her face three times. "Now clean up my dick, and eat the cum off your face," he ordered.

Brenda obliged, licking him clean, sticking her tongue out to show him her collection, and then dutifully swallowing.

"We're not done," Daryl said. "You need to get me hard again."

"H-h-how?" Brenda asked, her face dripping cum.

"That's for you to figure out," Daryl said with a laugh, stroking his black cock. "But if it's not hard in five minutes, I'm calling your husband to tell him he's fired cause his wife is the town whore!"

Brenda knew she had to think fast. She dropped to her knees again and began licking Daryl's balls, and his half-hard cock. She knew this, plus some nasty comments, would get him going.

"I," she said, licking his cock from base to head, "am a black addicted married whore. I love black dick in my married cunt, my married asshole, and my married throat."

She stopped talking to pummel his cock with her tongue strokes, then took about four inches down her throat until she started gagging.

She felt Daryl's cock harden, and knew she had to continue her obscene dialogue. And it was turning her on, too!

"I want to get black pregnant by a nigger," she said, pausing her tongue on his power vein. "I want him to cream my pussy and put a load in my uterus and knocked me up. And Brad..." she said, licking up and down...."will just....have....to....deal."

She clamped down on his cock and took about seven inches in. Max had taught her well, and she was using it to satisfy both her and her husband's boss right now.

Daryl was rock hard again. He pushed her off his cock. "Let's go to your bedroom," he said. "Time to fuck your married cunt."

Daryl's long cock bounced off his thigh as he followed the bare naked wife up the stairs, his eyes glued to her perfect ass. He'd be fucking that too, he thought.

"Lie on your back," he ordered. He looked around the room, as if searching for something. His eyes focused on the master closet, and he walked there. Brenda watched him every step, her eyes glued to his massive cock. She quivered when she saw him emerge with four of Brad's belts. Was he going to hit her with them?

"I said get your ass on the bed!" the black boss ordered. This time, Brenda hurried onto the bed, her pussy exposed to the ceiling, and waited for his next move. Daryl took a belt and wrapped it around Brenda's left wrist, then tied it to the bed. He did the same to her right wrist, and both legs, spreading her legs wide apart and forcing her pink pussy to open. Soon, she was unable to move. Daryl was enjoying this, remembering the times she had rebuffed his advances. He climbed on top of her and aimed his cock at her pussy hole.

"Tell me what you want," he said, his dickhead barely grazing her opening.

"Your-your cock!" she said. "I want your cock."

Daryl went a half inch deeper and felt steam rising from this very horny pussy. But he held back.

"My what cock," he said calmly, holding his dick in place.

"Your black cock!" Brenda shrieked. "I want your black cock in my cunt."

"No," Daryl said. "You had your chances before. You rejected me. No cock for you."

Brenda grew fearful. He can't be serious. She had gone a week without black cock, sucked on this guy's black balls, took his load of hot cum all over her face and gotten him hard again. And he wasn't going to fuck her?

"No! No!" she said. "I'm sorry. Sorry! I am married. I didn't want to cheat."

"But you cheated with Max. And Ed." At this point, to tease her, Daryl put two inches of his dick in her tight hole. She squealed.

"I know. I know. I....I just love black dick. I can't explain it. It's different. Better. I'm sorry. Fuck me, Daryl. Fuck this married whore's cunt!"

With that, Daryl plunged the rest of his cock into her needy hole, to the balls. Then he pulled out. Then he plunged again. Brenda screamed with joy and pain. "Jesus!" she said. "You're fucking huge!"

"Am I bigger than your weakling asshole husband?" Daryl asked, continuing to pound the pussy.

Brenda hesitated. With that, Daryl pulled out until only his head was in her married hole.

"Well?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she answered. "You're bigger than Brad."

"Bigger than my weakling asshole husband, Brad," he instructed her, still holding only the head in her pussy.

Brenda hesitated again. Daryl started to pull out completely. "I should be going," he said, teasing the cheating slut.

"No!" Brenda was desperate. He couldn't stop now. She tried to raise her hips up to force the cock in her hole, but Daryl was too quick. He pulled his dick completely out.

"Say it," he ordered. "SAY IT!"

"You're bigger than my weakling asshole husband Brad!" she shouted into the pillow. "Jesus, fuck me!"

With that, Daryl was relentless, going balls deep on the married slut's cunt and then power driving in and out for several strokes. Brenda was in ecstacy as the huge black cock stretched her cunt in ways Brad never did. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck me!"

Daryl sweated over her naked body as he pulverized her pussy until finally, he felt his balls swell. "You want my cum?" he yelled. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "In my pussy. NOW!"

Daryl felt his cock spurt and spurt as he dropped his black cum into the married white bitch's cunt. They both groaned loudly, and Brenda came loudly. Daryl then collapsed on top of her, his cock still in her cunt.

"Three black cocks," Brenda thought to herself. "I am such a fucking black cock whore."