All Comments on 'The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 07'

by Writestuff04

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Oh for fucks sakes. Do I need to have my brain removed for this to make sense?

Seriously, why even stay married if Daryl owns her? Just divorce her husband and remarry whatever the fuck black guy she wants. Maybe he’ll stick around to raise another man’s half breed bastard.

After all, why stay with a white guy she doesn’t respect or even like? And don’t fucking tell us she loves him because she doesn’t.

Robincd1126Robincd1126about 1 year ago

Loved the whole series! I imagined myself as Brenda the whole time I was reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to be black bred……it’s always hot pumping cum into someone else’s wife. Sending her home used & dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Because that's all the black men in these stories know how to do, humiliate and use white women. Not much to brag about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

See tom, see tom run, see tom fall and can't get up so is the writing here.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckabout 1 year ago

great story, was pleased to see another instalment had been published. thought it ended a little suddenly though. hope daryl makes her continued available a requirement for her husbands continued employment. he could even start sending her away more to increase her availability - pity he cant take the kids with him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is stupid. She would be a pregnant slag or caught by now. So much of this story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OH my god! This is amazing! Please continue!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

AMAZING...!!!! HOT Story..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great new chapter. Hope Writestuff04 will not wait 2 years for the next chapter.

bizarrpaarbizarrpaarabout 1 year ago

good....need to fuck more and more bbc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pls take a few days and get another chapter or two?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did you stop...? certainly their a full bunch of homeless coming to this church .... got it ??

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing I was her. Please finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Great story. Please finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous