Afrocentric Femdom 4 Black Men

Story Info
Mistress Napata tames bisexual Master Maximus.
1.6k words
3
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Master Maximus is the alter ego of a big and tall Black man living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Maximilien Pierre was born in the environs of Mirebalais, on the island of Haiti, and moved with his family to the Greater Toronto Area ages ago. He graduated from Ryerson University with a business degree and works as an account manager for the Toronto Dominion Bank. The business world of Toronto may be diverse but it's also very conservative. As a Black man operating in such an environment, Maximilien Pierre has to toe the line. In order to explore his wild side, Maximilien Pierre has been moonlighting as Master Maximus...

When it comes to sexual adventurism, it must be said that Master Maximus is second to none. He is very active in the world of BDSM and has scores of admirers, female and male, around town. The tall, handsome Haitian brother can often be seen at play parties. He's the Black man who gets his dick sucked by horny White women while their White husbands watch. The whole interracial cuckold thing is taking the worlds of swinging and BDSM by storm. Nothing wrong with that. People have the right to explore and evolve in every way that they choose. Black men and Black women in this realm are discovering each other, and it's a beautiful thing...

After sliding his big dark dick into the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of countless White women, Master Maximus finds himself wanting to explore new things. The big and tall, secretly bisexual Haitian stud has also fucked a whole lot of White dudes and while it was fun, something was missing. A sexually gifted, masculine Black man can fuck the entire world, but the Black woman is his natural mate, whether he acknowledges it or not. Master Maximus began looking for a Black woman of grace, power and sensuality whom he could explore certain things with. After a long search, Master Maximus came across Mistress Napata Meroe, Toronto's premier Black dominatrix...

"What appeals to you about Black female domination?" Mistress Napata Meroe asked, and the short, curvy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed gal looked at the tall, burly Black man who stood before her. With her Jamaican accent, Mistress Napata Meroe seemed quite charming, but her gaze was cold, as always. Master Maximus looked at Mistress Napata Meroe and then took a deep breath before exploring himself. Master Maximus has fucked a legion of women, and a few men. The bisexual Black male, while despised in some circles, is prized and even fetishized in many others. Nowadays, everyone wants to get their hands on a sexually fluid, masculine Black man. Nobody asks Black men what they want, though. That's not the way of the world...

"I'm a Black Master who wants to explore other things," Master Maximus said gently, and Mistress Napata Meroe nodded understandingly. There are a lot of dominant Black men who want to explore the other side and they've been coming to her lately. In the world of BDSM, lots of dominant Black women are allergic to Black males and only deal with White males. Mistress Napata Meroe is Afrocentric, as her chosen moniker suggests. After learning about the ancient African culture of Imperial Nubia, whose Capital was the City of Napata, the aspiring dominatrix embraced an Afrocentric mindset and all that it represents. Black folks must regain control of their sexuality and image if they are to move forward...

"You came to the right place, you fine brother," Mistress Napata Meroe said with a grin, and Master Maximus nodded understandingly. Before her Afrocentric awakening, Mistress Napata Meroe was just like all the other Black dominatrix types out there. Female dominants of all colors seem to exist only for the pleasure of White males who are exploring their submissive side. Mistress Napata Meroe broke with that trend by focusing exclusively on Black male submissive types. Someone's got to spank the brothers and a strong sister like Mistress Napata Meroe is the right woman for the job. Brothers, don't be scared. The line forms to the right.

"Show me what you got," Master Maximus said, with a cocky grin, and Mistress Napata Meroe frowned. A lot of Black guys like to act cocky or top from the bottom when dealing with a Black dominatrix. Mistress Napata Meroe isn't a talker but a doer. The Afrocentric Jamaican dominatrix intended to show a certain macho bisexual Haitian gentleman the full range of her powers, and that's exactly what she did. Talk is cheap at the end of the day. If a man must respect a woman, she has to give him something to respect. That's the only way it works in this world...

"Don't speak without permission," Mistress Napata Meroe said, and as Master Maximus nodded, she pulled something out of her bag of tricks. Taking a silvery chastity device from her bag, Mistress Napata Meroe held it to Master Maximus face. The big and tall Black man has a huge dark dick and he's used to having his way with women and men thanks to his noble tool. The Black dominatrix grabbed the big and tall Black man's huge dark dick and ensnared it in the chastity device. Do dick cages fit around huge Black dicks? Apparently so. Just like that, the Black dominatrix neutralized the Black man's weapon, his magnificent BBC, the tool which makes White women and White men salivate. Is that cool or what?

"Oh shit," Master Maximus said, and the big and tall Black man looked down to see his huge dark dick ensnared by the chastity device. The power of a BBC can only be neutralized by a strong Black woman. Nobody else can do it, especially not White dudes and White chicks, who tend to get on their knees whenever they see a Black man with a huge dark dick. Mistress Napata Meroe looked at Master Maximus and grinned. This was going to be so much fun. Black female dominants in the world of BDSM are missing out by not playing with Black men. There is absolutely nothing that Mistress Napata Meroe enjoys more. Let the good times roll...

"You will feel the full force of my power," Mistress Napata Meroe said, and she put Master Maximus on all fours and spanked his ass. That's right, a short, feisty Black woman is spanking a big and tall Black man, with his informed consent, of course. Master Maximus groaned as Mistress Napata Meroe spanked the hell out of his ass. After a while, Mistress Napata Meroe switched things up. She donned gloves and reached for some lubrication. Time for a certain strong Black man to experience the awe and mystery that come with the power of a Black woman...

"Hot damn," Master Maximus groaned as Mistress Napata Meroe began fingering his butt hole. A lot of Black men cannot admit that they enjoy it when a woman plays with their butts. Mistress Napata Meroe intended to cure Master Maximus of that affliction. After exploring his supple butt hole with her gloved fingers, she lubricated him some more. Donning her strap-on dildo, which is red, Black and green, the colors of the Afrocentric Flag, Mistress Napata Meroe got ready to fuck Master Maximus. Gripping Master Maximus, Mistress Napata Meroe leaned into him and pushed the dildo up his butt. A strong Black woman is fucking an equally strong Black man up the ass with a strap-on dildo. This is a great moment for Black History right there, ladies and gentlemen.

"I own your ass, my fine brother, surrender to me," Mistress Napata Meroe said, and she felt her pussy get wet as she thrust the dildo into Master Maximus's ass. The big and tall Black man tried not to scream as the freaky Black woman fucked his ass with the strap-on dildo. Master Maximus found himself actually enjoying it as Mistress Napata Meroe had her way with him. The sultry, Afrocentric Jamaican dominatrix reached for the bisexual Haitian brother's dick and stroked him while fucking him in the ass. Mistress Napata Meroe likes to hear her Black male submissive types scream and since Master Maximus was too macho for that, she had to find another way...

"Oh shit," Master Maximus screamed, as Mistress Napata Meroe grabbed his balls and squeezed them. Just like that, the Afrocentric Jamaican dominatrix got the macho Haitian brother to scream for her. Emboldened and overjoyed, Mistress Napata Meroe went to town on her sub, smacking his ass, smacking his face, and plunging her dildo into the forbidden depths of his butt hole. Master Maximus screamed like a madman as Mistress Napata Meroe plowed his ass with her strap-on dildo. All thoughts of macho pride gone, Master Maximus sang for his mistress, and his screams were sweet music to Mistress Napata Meroe's ears. It doesn't get any hotter than that!

"Welcome to my world, my handsome brother," Mistress Napata Meroe said to Master Maximus, at the conclusion of their session. The Black Master and the Black Mistress smiled and exchanged a heartfelt hug, then took a shower. Master Maximus thanked Mistress Napata Meroe for an absolutely wonderful time, and walked out of her dungeon feeling like a new man. As a masculine, bisexual Black stud, Master Maximus is used to having both women and men throw themselves at him, but there are certain things that a Black man can only experience with a Black woman. Master Maximus is still going to have his fun left and right, but when he gets that special itch, he's coming back to Mistress Napata Meroe. It's as simple as that...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers