The Black Rise Ch. 02

Story Info
Lines are drawn.
2.3k words
4.33
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ropes were kept on her wrists and used to bind her arms behind her back before she could even think of a way to struggle. She allowed herself to be led to the Captain's quarters through the cat calls of the crew as she kept her head down, her long locks covering her face.

When they entered what she assumed to be the Captain's quarters, she was quickly taken to a bunk, and only when she realized where in the room she was being taken did she start to panic. She made a sudden dip in her bonds, intending on twisting out of his grip, only to find her weakened-self flat on her bottom. Diego was only momentarily surprised, but had kept his grip on the ropes that bound her. Chuckling, he simply hoisted her up and half carried and half dragged her to the bunk, making quick work of tying up her wriggling form with her arms tied behind her and directly to the bed, leaving her on her sore bottom on the floor.

She glared at him as he stalked off, barely giving her a second glance as he left her alone.

She didn't offend the sailor by testing the knots she was in, but she did test out her range of motion, of which there was not much. Maybe she could get a good kick, if she was lucky enough for someone to get in range.

She had a moment to look around. The Captain's quarters was filled with different novelties, most of which she couldn't name. If she wasn't in this predicament, she would have liked some time to explore the room, she mused to herself. One wall was covered in weaponry, but of course it was far out of her reach. She recognized some of the swords, however there were curved blades she had never seen before that caught her eye. Pulling her attention away from the wall, she tried to stretch up to see what was atop his desk on the opposite end of the room, by a large window. She couldn't see much from her vantage point, but she did note that there were stacks upon stacks of letters. Could this Captain actually read? This was fairly unexpected for a pirate, so what kind of man was he?

The sound of boots entering the cabin made her draw her knees up toward her chest.

The Captain walked towards his desk and seemed to be shuffling through a few of the papers on it, ignoring her completely. Picking up a large book, he started to flip through the pages, finally stopping and then turning with a smirk towards her.

"So, unlucky girl, seems you were important enough to be worth mentioning in the Captain's log, along with a letter that must have been of some import. I wonder which letter among these will give away your purpose."

For the first time since coming aboard, she thought back to her original destiny. Did he even have the letter in those piles?

"Don't fear, little one, we've plenty of time to figure all of that out. For now, I'd start with a name. Can you write?"

She simply stared at him. He knew nothing about her. He only knew that she was wearing a dress, that at one point in time, would have symbolized having a somewhat higher standing in society. She wanted to keep his real knowledge of her at a minimum, so she simply stared.

Sighing, he walked over to her and crouched down to her level. "Look, we can do this an easy way or a hard way. I want a name, and while I know you're not going to say it, it will be much easier if you just write it down for me rather than my guessing it letter by letter. So here is the deal: you shake or nod your head in answer to my questions, or I strip you naked and parade you outside amongst the crew like a dog, and choose one of the names they throw out at you."

Monster! She tried to gather herself quickly. Surely he was jesting? But did she want to test it out now?

"Oh, you seem unsure still. I'll help."

She let out a gasp as he took out a knife and held it to her throat.

"Put your legs down, girl, flat against the floor."

She hesitated just enough for him for press the knife a little more and her legs slowly made their way to the floor.

With his other hand he grabbed the top of her dress, and without breaking eye contact, tore the top off, revealing her pale breasts.

Now she was shooting daggers at him, and much sharper than the one he held to her throat. Not one tear, he smirked inwardly.

Moving his hand to her knees he held her down and used the knife to cut away the rest of her dress, leaving only a set of bloomers underneath, which he made short work of as well.

She sat, trembling in anger, in the shards of her dress, naked before the Captain. Her hands were still bound behind her and now they were wrapped in the remains of cloth. Standing up, he moved away from her and went to a far cabinet. She watched him intently, her heavy breathing the only sound apart from his boots upon the floor. What he came back with in hand had her shaking her head viciously back and forth.

"Oh dear, you will be collared, and you will be displayed. Your time on this ship will become significantly more hellish if you continue to fight me, in even the smallest of manners."

Bending down beside and away from her feet that had begun kicking, he hissed into her ear, "shall I let the men have their way with you after we choose a name?" She shook her head. "Then lower your legs. Now."

She stopped kicking and lowered her head. This wasn't her time to fight, she knew.

The heavy weight of the metal collar fell around her throat, but she didn't focus on it long as he took her chin in hand again, forcing her to look up at him.

"Now, one more chance before I parade you in front of my men; can you write, girl?"

He had effectively, by her unclothing and collaring, put her in her place. At least, she thought, this is what he would believe.

He let go of her chin, and she nodded her head yes, in answer.

Giving her a smile, he stood up and went to his desk to fetch a pen and paper. Placing it next to her, he untied one of her hands, seeming untroubled by placing the sharp pen next to her and giving her access to it.

"I'm not stupid enough to think that you're cowed yet, girl, so I'll warn you, that if you ever successfully lay harm to me, it will be inflicted back on you double."

Rolling her eyes, she decided maybe to wait. There wasn't much damage a pen could do, and the weapons on the far wall were much more tempting.

"Write your name on the paper, girl."

She took the pen in hand, and he noted how well she held it. Her strokes appeared like that of an artist.

Picking up the page after she set the pen down and looked away, he grinned down at her.

Written in beautiful calligraphy, complete with flourishes and a simple floret by the letter 'L', read the word: girl.

**

The girl was incredibly wild for a presumed lady, he mused to himself. And she was far too happy with herself with what she had written on the page. That was alright though, because his supremacy over her would not be dictated by this one battle alone, and besides this was far from over. She was however, incredibly distracting for him sitting there naked... that may have backfired on him a little. Her small form did not hide the fact that she was indeed a woman, and her pert breasts were constantly threatening to draw in his attention as her heavy breathing lifted them up and down on her chest. A sheen of perspiration along her body from her exertions against him had formed, and coupled with her untamed hair she looked like a siren. All he wanted right now was to put his fingers through her hair and tame her, take her.

He noted the look of surprise in her eyes when he moved to sit on top her legs, rendering her virtually immobile, aside from the hand holding the pen. He quickly held down that arm, close to the paper so that she wouldn't be able to use the pen as any weapon against him, knowing her sense was about to leave her despite his earlier threat.

"Let's play a game, shall we? For every gasp, I get a letter of your true name. If you make it through my.... attentions without a single sound, which should be easy for you, I will give you a piece of clothing. Nod if you understand."

She continued her glare at him, but nodded her head. He knew she would do practically anything for her clothing, but in order to get a real name, he needed her thrown off balance.

His free right hand slowly went to her cheek and caressed down her jawline. He could see the confusion in her eyes at the juxtaposition of this touch to that of the strength of his other hand keeping her pen hand in place. Her eyes widened has his hand continued its caress down her neck, to stop just above her breast. He saw the moment she realized his game and smirked at her. She looked down at his wandering hand and he felt her muscles struggling underneath him. Moving his head suddenly close to hers, she looked up at him startled and he used that moment to cup a breast and gently swipe his thumb over her nipple, eliciting a sweet-sounding intake of breath from her.

Triumph could be seen in his eyes and he leaned forward to her ear as she struggled madly underneath him "That's one letter you owe me, girl."

**

CAD! SCOUNDREL! Why didn't he just cast her out to sea when he had a chance instead of putting her through this torture... and all for her name?! She was raging underneath him, and squirming, trying to dislodge his gentle grip on her breast.

"Put the letter down, or this will make good on my earlier threats, girl."

She glared at him and pressed the pen to the page, scraping out two gashes on the page that formed the letter she so easily lost to him.

Shifting his position back on her legs, his hand left her breast while other stayed firmly on her writing arm. He looked down to the apex of her legs and then looked back to her face, lifting an eyebrow. She looked down as well and instantly tried to squeeze her legs even tighter together. Wetness had formed and he had seen it. She could feel her cheeks redden even further compared to what the wretched sun had caused on her pale skin, and now she dared not look back at him for shame of her arousal.

"So receptive, girl. Do not be ashamed, this makes you quite a treasure indeed."

She tried to ignore him and focused on taking her mind anywhere but here. That would be the only way she could avoid completely losing this game to him and giving away her full name.

The long grasses beside her home were drenched in sunlight, giving the whole field a rich golden hue as she ran giggling through. At 6 years old, she had always been a little scamp and enjoyed playing chase with her father. He would let her run, enjoying her laughs, until it was time to snatch her up and twirl her giggling little form around in the sky. He loved his darling daughter and she could always feel his love. He put her down in the field, "the little pony is eating over there, I'm sure it would love company, my little flower." She squealed and ran towards it, her father laughing be-

Gasping, she leaned over and took in large breaths as she came back to the present. Pressure against her sex had woken her up from her day dream, and she instantly regretted her attempt at distracting

herself. He removed his hand after she had sounded her surprise.

"Try to stay with me, girl. That's another letter by the way."

This time, she shakily scratched out the letter 'I', followed by 'sa'.

"Oh, you're no fun, but it is good to know when a battle is lost, little Lisa," he smirked at her.

She kept her head hung, not wanting to see the triumph she could so clearly hear in his voice. She felt extraordinarily vulnerable at this point, and just wanted him off of her, and especially wanted him away from her most private areas. If he was already touching her between the legs, what could have possibly been next?

She sat motionless as he took the pen and paper away from her, and got up, walking over to his desk.

"As a reward for giving up the last two letters, I will allow you some respite, before we clarify what you are on this ship."

She shuddered.

He walked back over to her and bent down, taking her chin in hand, forcing her to look up at him. She tried to keep her face blank.

"I will leave you here, tied to my bed. If I find that you cause any trouble whilst I'm out, be sure that our little 'game' will be continued, but as a true torture. Nod if you understand."

She looked up at him fearfully and nodded. All she wanted now was to be left alone to gather her thoughts. She would do anything for him to just leave her be.

Seeming to be satisfied he straightened himself and left the cabin.