The Black Rise Ch. 03

Story Info
Gains and Losses.
3.1k words
4.31
4.5k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain strode out of his cabin and into the sunlight. His crew shared smirks amongst themselves as he went up to the bow. He did not really need to check on them. After 7 years together, the crew of the Black Rise was a well-run ship, and he did not doubt their loyalty to him. Toad, he picked up after he'd been marooned on an island for stealing from his last captain. Usually, one wouldn't trust such a man, but Toad had been nearly starved and so grateful for the second chance at life that none could doubt it when he made an oath to forever follow the Captain who saved him; and his skill set came in handy more than once. Diego he known since they were young boys. Together they'd gone fallen from the gentry to gathering a crew to be their new family. A long story, but one that tied the men together closer than the knots holding the sails in.

As he looked over the men his thoughts drifted back to his captive. He knew she was worth something; the mention of her in the Captain's log as a 'young mute girl, a passenger to be delivered to the governor of the Stans Isles'. He could guess as to why the governor of the Stan's Isles would be interested in her. He was a man with a reputation, and 3 times widowed. So the decision at hand most certainly was: hold her for ransom, or keep her as a prize away from the governor? His cock immediately twitched at the last thought, and he knew that no part of him wanted to hand over the lovely girl to that monster of the man, when he could both enjoy her himself and hold this win over the governor's head. Her inner fire shone through any disheveled clothing you could place on her and in only a few intimate moments he couldn't get her out of his head. But, she would need to learn her place.

**

After the Captain left, Lisa tried to calm herself enough to take stock of her situation. Naked was not good. Naked implied a lot that she wasn't mentally prepared for, she knew this of herself. She was still virginal and fearful of the act. Would he share her amongst the men? Would he keep her to himself? Maybe he wouldn't touch her at all? The last was unlikely, if his little 'game' was any indication. Okay. So then the lesser of two evils that were likely to be her fate would be to be singularly with him, and not to be passed around the crew.

She slouched over and felt herself beginning to give over to despair. So much had happened in such a small space of time that had assaulted her mind and body, and she was exhausted. It did not help that her nipples were achingly taught from their lack of covering. She needed to find a way to clothe herself again. That's it, she resolved, one goal at a time, and the first will be to obtain clothing. While this dress was certainly beyond repair, surely there were spare men's clothes aboard?

Lisa startled when she heard footsteps approaching. She already knew it was the Captain by the sound of his boots on the boards. She hunched in on herself. She needed him to pity her enough to give her clothing.

He walked in on her and stood a moment to take in her image. Tied naked to his bed, on the ground, with her head completely down, she looked so broken already. He knew better. Perhaps the time alone was not a good idea for this one. While most women would be a weeping mess, she had found new resolve. He would have to plan her time more carefully if he were to keep her.

'You don't need to pretend with me, little one. I know you're not nearly broken in yet.' He bent down to whisper in her ear, 'it becomes you so, to be tied naked to my bed, within my reach.'

She knocked her head as hard as she could to the side, trying to hurt him for such remark! The side of her head hit his chin enough to surprise him, but he had moved enough out of the way to avoid any damage she had intended.

"There is my little fire!"

She glared up at him, while he still bent low beside her. He took her collar in hand and roughly tugged her as far as she could reach against the bonds holding her to the bed.

"I will break you, pet. You will learn your place aboard my ship, or you will be cast back from where I plucked you out. After, of course, my men have already enjoyed the delicacies your body has to offer."

There it was again. That threat. She would take death, but she did not want the shame of being passed around the crew first. He noted that her glare lost some of its fire when he threatened to give her to the men. One push at a time to make her his.

"I think we should speak of what your role is, should you wish to avoid such a fate my dear."

With her collar still in hand, he shoved her face down, eliciting a grunt from the girl. Her body was in a painfully awkward position; her arms still secured firmly to the bed, while he pulled her forward.

"You will face the floor like the pet you are unless I speak to you or say otherwise. Nod if you understand."

She didn't move, but her body shook from the strain he was putting on her.

"I can understand if you need help."

He let go of her and she whipped her head up to see what he meant. He had moved away from her towards a cabinet on the far side of the cabin. She looked confusedly at him when she saw the contraption in his hands.

"I'm sure a lady such as yourself has never seen something like this before. Don't worry my little fire, you will have a chance to remove it later on."

This time he sat behind her, on his bed, with her between his legs. She struggled to no avail as he locked one leg over her chest, and another close to her neck. Her head could barely move. She saw metal come in front of her eyes as he lowered the contraption on her head; the short chain before her eyes immediately making her understand it's nefarious purpose. He wasted no time locking the headpiece around her head, and pulling the chain forward until he was happy with the bend of her neck, then locking it to her collar. It was terribly uncomfortable and she could feel a tear threatening to spill at both the strain and the humiliation.

"There now, not so horrible as some of my other toys, but certainly it will help you rethink your stubbornness my dear."

She tried to focus on calming her breathing. Her plan since he'd left the cabin had been completely derailed and she now had the goal of removing this wretched contraption. Why would such a thing exist! For monsters, surely!

She jumped at the softness of his hand as he caressed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Do not worry, my pet, you may show me this evening, if you are ready to remove it, but for now I do believe a lesson needs to be learned, yes? There is slack enough for you to nod, if you agree."

It was a trap and she knew it. If she agreed then she was giving in, but if she didn't then it meant he would believe she needed more punishment. Sitting naked at his feet, with her head bent low, she decided that she could not win this fight and she swallowed her pride. He grinned widely behind her as she gave the barest of nods.

"Very good, little fire. So you are being given help with your first rule to keep your head down, you may as well learn a second today. Mute as you are, I cannot expect you to call me anything, but I do know that many mute people can sign in order to speak. Do you sign?"

Again, she gave a small nod.

Excellent, he thought to himself, she is somewhat pliable at the moment. He reached his hand in front of her, and to her utter horror, he motioned his hand across her chest within her sight, in a sign.

"When unbound, you will always refer to me as this, and when you need my attention, you may tap once on my legs are arms, whichever you are closest to understand, girl?" She nodded.

"Now, my dear, I will be bringing you to stay with the cook until it is time to eat. When you walk with me, it will always be behind me. Do you understand?"

She shook her head franticly within her confines! She couldn't go anywhere without clothing! It was already horrific enough to be naked for so long with just him!

"Humm, I doubt you don't understand, so I image it is your state of undress that has you flustered." She nodded in a jerking movement.

"If I unbind you, will you ask me nicely for some clothing?"

She stilled. How was she supposed to do that if... ugh. He clearly wanted her to beg with her body.

She nodded.

He worked to put the smirk on his face away as he unknotted her bindings, allowing her hands and feet to be freed. She immediately covered breasts and cunny and moved into a kneeling position, not able to look up at him for the contraption on her head. She knelt and bowed herself over, hoping it would be enough.

"I'll be lenient with you, on your first day. Hardly a proper asking, but you'll learn, won't you girl?"

She nodded, still bent.

"Stay there."

When she saw his boots return to her line of vision in front of her downturned head she waited; the humiliation causing her to tremble in anger.

"You may stand, girl, and put your arms up."

She stretched up, closing her eyes for the shame, expecting him to put the clothing on her, but instead felt an arm enclose around her, and a hand gently cupping her breast. She startled and tried to move away, but he held her firmly. She could only open her eyes and look on in horror as he firmly but gently caressed her body. Worst of all, her breath caught at his touch, and she shivered.

He felt it immediately when her body when from startled to curious by his ministrations. She couldn't know it, but she was clearly a sensitive woman; she would make a wonderful pet.

Not delaying her torture, he dressed her in his shirt. Her stature was at least two heads below his, making the shirt seem more like a short dress on her small frame; with the sleeves laughably long. He chuckled.

She quickly moved her arms down, and had to stop herself from trying to look up at him to glare, for the strain it would put on her neck with the contraption. He clearly did not intend to provide her with trousers. She stared daggers at the floor instead, and tried to cover her barely contained breasts.

Grabbing her arm, he pulled her behind him, leading her out of his cabin and into the sunlight. She could not see, with her head lowered, but could hear the men laughing at her state as she was led to the latticed trap door, leading down into the bowels of the ship. She went down in front of the Captain and he led her towards the back end, where the smell of spices hit her like a wall. It wasn't unpleasant, it was just a lot.

"Sit here, little fire," he said as he pointed to a spot by a large table. A chain seemed to appear out of nowhere to her and it was clicked in place to her collar, and led to the table.

"She can't speak. If she tries anything, you know what to do."

"Yes Captain!"

And with that, she watched his boots stalk away. Now what?

A heavy blanket felt like it had been lifted off of her chest once she realized the Captain was gone. Now, it was just the cook she had to contend with. Left on the floor, next to the large table, she could really only take in her surroundings by smell. She inhaled deeply, trying to identify anything she might recognize. Garlic and ginger assaulted her nose the most, but there were hints of softer spices that she wished she could see and taste. She wondered idly if she would.

A loud chop by her head made her jump, but the cook's chuckle oddly calmed her down. Her nerves were fried. Maybe now would be an opportune time to sleep.

**

Neo looked down at the little sprout attached to his table. It had been a long time since the Captain had put any girls under his watch, but it meant no one was to touch her. The state of her dress also meant that the Captain had clearly claimed her as his. He had watched her at first, as her little nose wrinkled, taking in all the smells. It seemed she was curious about his kitchen.

Wanting to go above to catch a few rays of light before it was time to feed the boys their dinner, Neo checked on the girl, to find her sleeping peacefully.

He wondered what the Captain truly planned to do with the girl; as he had never claimed one. She was clearly being trained, like he often did with the girls he planned to sell to the whore houses, but surely he didn't want that sort of pet for himself? That wasn't like him.

**

When the girl awoke, it was the sound of boots coming towards her.

"How was she?"

"Slept the whole time, Captain."

He bent down, into her line of sight. "Do you think we can take off this headpiece, my dear, and you will remember to keep your head down, unless told otherwise?"

She gave a bare nod.

"Very well. If you fail, It will not be only for a few hours that you wear this, but for a week."

She believed every word of his threat, so as he began taking it off, she was sure to keep her head lowered. Her time would come, she knew, it just was not now; it would certainly be easier to escape him with full range of motion of her head.

Once the piece was off, he smirked as she stretched her neck out, without looking up. He knew it was a painful position, but sleeping through it had given her a reprieve of sorts. He was banking on the humiliation of it and her desire to keep her ability to look around as insurance that she would listen for now.

After she seemed more at ease, he unhooked the chain from the table and led her over to the small dinning area he kept for the men. While most people would not suspect that pirates would be the types to settle in for a meal, he enjoyed the comradery it encouraged amongst them. At his place, he sat, and was pleased to see that she had kept her head down whilst following him. Her arms were still bound behind her, but that would be necessary for a little while yet.

"You will kneel beside me, girl, when I eat."

Looking up at her face he could see the internal war. May as well help her along. With a small tug on her chain, she knelt beside him in a huff, and he then attached her chain to his chair.

She glared at the floor, with her head down, just listening to the crew beginning to lumber in and sit down. Neo brought out a stew of sorts and she could smell the aroma.

"Ah ah, while I'm sure Neo appreciates the compliment, keep your head down, girl."

She hadn't even realized she had been raising it to smell the food.

Her stomach growled loudly, in a MOST unladylike way. He knew she had not eaten for some time and was probably ravenous by now, but another lesson was at hand.

When most of the men were finished, some left, while others stayed to enjoy some merriment. The Captain seemed happy to stay, and keep the girl at his side.

She began to wonder if she was supposed to be doing something for food. She still had her hands bound behind her, so she was unable to make the gesture for his attention that he had shown her, nor could she tap on his leg. Getting up did not seem like a smart idea, especially with a short chain keeping her to the chair. His whole plan for her, up to this point, seemed to be to humiliate her. She could bend and beg.

The Captain's brow turned up in surprise when he felt the light weight of the girl against his knee. She had softly laid her head down, in an unmistakably pleading gesture that negated the humiliation of the begging he had hoped for. Though, he thought to himself, any sort of pleading from this little fire was likely a humiliating affair for her. He decided to reward her, taking a piece of bread in his hand and dunking it into the stew, to bring it to her face.

She recoiled back in horror. With his free hand he grasped the nape of her neck and brought her forward towards the food.

"You will eat by my hand on this ship, girl, or you will not eat at all. Choose."

A tear rolled down her cheek; the first he had seen. But she tenderly took the piece of bread from his offering hand and slowly chewed it down, and he could tell that her heart was heavy with the act.

He continued to feed her this way until she shook her head, and he took this as a motion to her being full. He patted her on the head and then rose up from his chair, addressing his crew. "Sleep well from the spoils of the day, brothers!"

"Sleep well on THAT booty, Cap'n!"

The men cackled as the Captain led the girl out in all her blushing glory back towards his cabin.