The Black Widow Pt. 02

Story Info
The sub falls deeper.
2.2k words
4.41
9.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The picture of Samantha leaving brunch was something I quickly learned to cherish.

It felt like the longest week of my life and while I navigated this new experience, the picture of Samantha helped me through my frustrations and reminded me what awaited me the coming weekend.

Four days into my first experience being locked in chastity I received a text from Samantha. In the message, Samantha advised on Saturday afternoon I was to arrive at her house ready to continue my training. She reminded me to take care of my body so that on Saturday it will be ready for her.

The next 48 hours I read Samantha's text and looked at the picture of her on my phone probably a million times.

Saturday morning came and I was eager to wake up and get my day started. By the time I was ready to leave for Samantha's, I received another text message from her with detailed instructions for when I arrived.

Take my shoes off at the door, check. Lock the door behind myself and go to Samantha's room, got it. Take off my clothes in Samantha's room and meet her in the basement, no problem. Without speaking to, or looking at Samantha; knell and all fours with my head down and present myself to Samantha at her throne.... yes please.

My nerves grew as I left for Samantha's. Eager to finally be released from chastity, I could not get my mind off of how badly I wanted to please her and earn some sort of release. For the last week, it had been all I could think of.

As I entered her home I was welcomed by the sounds of soft music coming from her room. Carefully I removed my shoes, locked the door and made my way to Samantha's room as her instructions stated.

In Samantha's room a note laid on the neatly made bed waited for me.

'Welcome home mercury,

We have a lot of training to get through this weekend... Meet me in the dungeon and we will begin your next lesson.

Mistress Samantha'

My cock had filled the cage and I could hardly bare it any longer. I quickly took off my clothes and made my way to Samantha's dungeon.

As I entered with a bowed head, I couldn't help but see Samantha from the corner of my eye sitting on her throne as I walked in and got to my knees infront of her.

"Welcome back mercury, I've missed my slave so much this week..." she greeted me.

"Thank you Mistress Samantha, I'm happy to be here" I reply.

Mistress instructs me closer to her. With her legs spread, I crawl to where my head is between her legs. Samantha runs her hand over my head and side of my face before placing a collar around my neck.

Now collared, Samantha laughs as she closes her legs tightly around my neck and head, my face buried into her already wet panties. Samantha's smell is intoxicating. Between her thighs, Samantha runs her hands over my head, her fingers through my shortly cut hair as she begins using her hips to grind up against my face. She tells me I have a long weekend ahead.

Samantha orders me to her feet where she demands I rub her feet. As I rub her feet, she asks me how my first week in chastity has been.

I tell her it has been frustrating and that she's been on my mind constantly. Samantha laughs as she uses her foot to touch my cock which again has filled its cage.

Samantha instructs me to her St. Andrew's Cross. Quickly I'm bound with my front facing her.

Samantha caresses my body with her soft touch as she reminds me of the night we met.

I can see the key to my cage around her neck near her breasts. Samantha asks if I want to be released from my chastity.

"Yes Mistress Samantha, please" I quickly reply.

Samantha laughs as she reaches for the key. "How badly do you want to be released?"

I begin to beg Mistress... I promise to do everything the best I can and please her like the Goddess she is.

Slowly Samantha releases my cock from its cage and plays with it as it quickly becomes fully erect.

"Thank you Mistress Samantha!" I exclaim. Just as I begin to moan, Samantha tightly grips my cock and reminds me that it, and my orgasms belongs to her. She squeezes my balls while splitting them with one finger. Slowly she pulls and twists, reminding me she owns all of me.

I can feel my happiness of being released fade as Samantha quickly ties my cock up with rope before isolating each testicle. She takes her time to tease me as she finished constricting my cock and balls.

Seeing that I'm already squirming in my bondage, Mistress tells me that stimulation in another area may help.

Samantha begins to rub my nipples very softly with her fingers before attaching them to a set of clamps that are connected by a long chain. As she adjust the pressure of each clamp, I can feel the weight of the chain pull on my nipple just enough to take my mind off my cock.

"What do you say to your Mistress?" Samantha reminded me...

"Thank you Mistress Samantha!" I reply as I close my eyes to focus on my breathing.

Samantha notices what I'm doing and begins to coach me on how to deal with pain. As she coaches me, she gently applies pressure on the chain clamped to my nipples. She tells me I'll make a nice pain slut for her and that I am lucky to have have her as my Mistress. I quickly thank her and she begins to untie my cock. While Samantha releases the clamps from my nipples she again rubs them with her hand to my torment.

Samantha looks stunning. She walks to a corner and returns with her harness. Attached to the harness is a dildo much larger than I've ever seen.

She slowly steps into the harness and tightens it's straps so that the dildo is positioned perfectly.

Samantha releases me from my bondage and leads me by my collar to the center of the room.

She places long leather arm binders over both arms and blind folded my eyes. She leads me to another room where she instructs me to sit in a chair.

She tightens my bondage and I feel the chair begin to rise and recline with my asshole now in position for Samantha to use as she pleases.

I feel Samantha slowly start warming my asshole up with her fingers, and then a toy, before she started to insert her dildo into me.

I focus on my breathing as Samantha begins thrusting. I gasp as she slides deeper and deeper before removing the blindfold.

"You are so beautiful Mistress, thank you!" I tell her. Samantha's smile turns to a devilish grin as she begins to remove her bra so that I can see her breasts.

I moan as I can feel my prostate being stimulated and beg for release. Samantha continues fucking my ass for what felt like a long time. She comments on how my asshole is accepting her cock so well and questions how much I can take.

With Samantha's encouragement, I beg her for more. Samantha tells me she wants to hear me beg for her to fill my asshole. "Please, Mistress Samantha, fill my ass with your cock" I beg her.

"Since you asked so nicely, I suppose we can fill that little slut hole of yours mercury" she laughs as she pulls out of me and walks to another corner where she returns with an even larger dildo.

Samantha continues stretching and pounding my asshole for what felt like hours. Soaking in my own sweat, weak from being brought to edge so many times I lost count, and shaking from all of the prostate orgasms, Samantha releases me from my bondage.

At her feet, Samantha tells me that she has invited a friend over to help train me and she is due over any minute. Samantha returns my cock to chastity, and instructs me to a cage where I should wait for her return.

In my cage, I rest for what felt like a half hour or so before I hear her company arrive.

I can hear them chatting for a while before they approach the dungeon.

In walks Samantha and another woman I've never seen before who is also exceptionally beautiful. My cock again fills its chastity.

Samantha releases me from my cage and at her feet, she tells me it's time to please her. She attached a leash to my collar and walks me to a bench where she sits and again rubs my head with her hand.

She slowly presents me with a gag that has a dildo attached to the end and inserts the gag to my mouth and tightens it's straps.

Behind me, Samantha's friend is stepping into a harness. Samantha pulls on the leash and tells me that I'll need to please both her and her friend before I can earn any sort of reward.

Samantha looks to her friend and gives her a nod followed by a smile.

Quickly I'm instructed to use the dildo attached to my gag to begin pleasing Samantha. Her friend giving me instructions the whole time and reminding me that if I do not satisfy Samantha, I'll be punished.

Soon her friend is behind me and fucking my ass as Samantha pulls on my leash to burying my face closer to her.

Samantha's moans torment me as her friend pounds my ass. The amount of stimulation is unreal. Samantha's beautiful pussy in my face ensures that my cock keeps its chastity full.

Soon Samantha and her friend switch positions as Samantha returns to pounding my ass.

Weak from being used, the two beautiful Mistresses instruct me to lay on the bondage table.

Samantha straddles me as her friend again applies bondage to keep me in place.

Samantha tells me that I've earned a small reward for having pleased the two of them. She removes my cock again from chastity and slowly massages my cock.

Samantha's friend brings a machine near by that they both start conversing over as they set it up. Samantha carefully places different estim devices on my body.

I feel the vibrations on my inner thighs and on my cock. Samantha controls it's intensity as I begin to moan and thank her.

Holding a long thin rod, Samantha applies lube and reaches for my cock. She tells me that she's going to fuck my cock with it and I begin to slightly panic.

Samantha's coaching again calms my nerves as she talks me through the start. I feel my cock getting hard and my prostate again being stimulated.

Samantha slowly inserts, and pulls the rod from the tip of my cock multiple times as she gently strokes my cock. I feel an orgasm approach.

I beg Samantha permission to cum before being granted the privilege.

Like a volcano erupting, I release. I tell Samantha "I am nothing without Mistress" and she smiles.

Samantha and her friend now around me take turns forcing me to eat my own cum. The two begin kissing while straddling my body still bound to the table.

Samantha tells her friend thank you for stopping over to break me in. Her friend happily returns the thanks and the two leave the room.

A half hour must have passed before Samantha returned. Now dressed in a sexy robe, Samantha releases me from my bondage and returns my used and drained cock to chastity.

We walk to Samantha's room where she tells me to go clean up and join her near her bed.

I quickly clean myself up in the shower and return to Samantha and again thank her for the day. Samantha tells me that the connection between us will grow in time and as we continue with our training.

"For now mercury, I need you to remember that you are nothing without me and that you will continue becoming a better human under my training. I will always take care of you as long as you give me your all and serve me as I demand."

I again thank Samantha for everything and swear my loyalty and service to her. As she lay on her bed and me at her feet, we talk about what training may look like in the coming weeks. Samantha makes lists of different topics she tells me I need to research and learn about. She tells me that this is my slave homework which must be completed before I will be released from chastity again and allowed to cum.

Laying there, Samantha looked amazingly content and as beautiful as ever. My body had begun to recover and sleep was getting harder to fight. I reflected on my day and realized that I never focused on pleasing a partner the way I had today. Samantha was slowly changing how I looked at my relationships for the better. I realized that night, she had left a mark on me that would never go away.

I feel asleep again smiling that I had reached this epiphany in my life thanks to Samantha. My life had a new purpose, and to serve her became a new priority. I was nothing before, and am nothing without my Mistress Samantha.