All Comments on 'The Black Widow'

by Subspacedxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CagedBoyCagedBoyabout 2 years ago

Great story line. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy the stories where an unsuspecting man is entangled in the web of a seemingly everyday woman. It isn't as if the man wouldn't jump at the chance, but it's the lure...he falls into her trap. ♥️ LOVE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He took the Uber to the hardware store bought some bolt cutters and cut off the cheap tiny lock and freed hinself. Before blocking the number and making a police report. It's hard to enjoy a story when one has to suspend all of their intelligence to make it believe able.

SubspacedxxSubspacedxxabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your anonymous feedback, sounds like you spent enough time to read all of it so I’ll take that as a win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It had a misleading ending. A breech of trust already.

elliot_relliot_rabout 2 years ago

Despite what some have said, I enjoyed the story.

To me it is obvious, he enjoyed his time and even discovered the pleasure in giving up the control "I feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders". This to me says he found something within himself that he will be back.

Again, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the story as well but yes, she did lie to him, thats not ok in this relationship.better she used "you might get released.." beside that a nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubspacedxx@Subspacedxx
Hello, thank you for reading my stories. I promise I will try to be active on here as much as I can. I love all things Femdom! If you enjoy my work, please reach out and give me feedback, story ideas, or just to say hello. I love talking about kink with like minded folks. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES