All Comments on 'The Black Widow Estate'

by MistressAzralynn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 2 years ago

Wow! I don't normally go for the audios on this site, and never came across one good enough that I could be bothered listening to the end. On this I held onto every word, and minimised all my windows, and just listened. Even wound back a few times for the bits I really liked. 5 stars every day!

Narration - I love the deeper female voice well suited for the dominant type, and every little forced giggle each time she says something particularly suggestive. I'm going to look for more on her patreon page!

Story - quite masterful for something fairly short. I really felt the eerie and elaborate mansion, the uncertainty of following the widow of the web, the confusing sensations as the man is ensnared. I did find the first 10 minutes to contain a bit too much environmental description for my liking, and I was tempted to skip ahead. I'm glad I didn't though, as it all contributed to the man's psychological state. Still, maybe that part could have just been shortened a little, or broken up with some thoughts about what he expected to encounter; something he had heard about the Black Widow.

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

So far you are my favorite mistress. I love your demanding voice so sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous