All Comments on 'The Blessing'

by LindsayMurray

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent start to an adventure! With nothing from the village to hold her back, and the Blessing of the Chimera bestowed upon her, will May explore the outside world, and extend a hand to others in similar straits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was beautiful. You get it.

HisFoxyHisFoxyover 2 years ago

I love your writing and all of your work, but this story is just amazingly beautiful. Beautiful and meaningful look on gender dysphoria transition.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 2 years ago

This is beautifully crafted, my favourite 750 so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was nice. I hope May goes on to marry the handsome village blacksmith or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can I ask why How to Tame a Brat has been removed? And is there any way you’d be willing to share more chapters somehow? It was literally in the hall of fame and the ONLY story I’ve read on here that I thoroughly enjoyed. Many others did as well it seems.

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Anon, Brat was removed to be published on Amazon! It is out on 4/30.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindsayMurray@LindsayMurray
Thank you for supporting my work! My loyal fans here are what kick-started my career as a writer. I adore you all. I do plan to continue to post short stories here! But if you'd like to be up to date on all my work, visit my website and subscribe to my newsletter. My website f...