The Blessing Ch. 02

Story Info
A pregnant nun is worshipped and punished.
2.2k words
4.65
9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my demonic impregnation, I walked the halls of the cathedral like a queen.

The other nuns worshipped the ground I walked on; they opened doors for me, helped me carry my things, offered me words of thanks when they passed me in the hall. What they were thanking me for, I had absolutely no idea -- perhaps the fact that they themselves were spared from becoming a host thanks to me? I'd never received this kind of attention before, and sometimes it made me uncomfortable. And other times, it made me soaking wet. Like at Sunday morning mass.

It had become common practice for Sister Bethany and Sister Jane to strip me naked and display me on the alter before the convent, legs spread me open for the world to see, while the nuns lined up single file to drink from me. They were always eager to lap up my powerful healing juices, and pleased when they forced an orgasm out of me, which wasn't a very difficult task, as I was in a near-constant state of arousal as a result of the creature's hormones.

That morning, Sister Bethany stroked my massively swollen belly while a twenty-something brunette knelt between my spread legs and stuck her tongue inside me. I writhed on the table, my body slick with sweat, while the acolyte devoured my sloppy wet hole. She sucked roughly on my clit and was rewarded with a waterfall of fluid that gushed out of me and splattered the alter. Sister Bethany, always at my head during this ritual, stroked my hair through my orgasm and whispered words of encouragement. "You're doing so good, sweetheart. You're such a good girl, cumming for us. Ready for another?"

The nun between my legs licked me clean and then proceeded to lick the alter clean, too. "That's enough," reprimanded Sister Jane, tapping the girl smartly on the head. The acolyte lifted her head from my sopping cunt, her smiling face smeared with my thick fluids, and nodded her head in thanks.

Every evening, the nuns gathered for supper in the dining hall, a grand room crowded with four long wooden tables capable of seating dozens each. Sister Bethany sat at the head of the center table, flanked by Sister Jane on her right, and me on her left. Every evening I practically inhaled the food on my plate, starved from the sheer exertion my body was put through every day. The demon in my womb stirred as I ate, no doubt just as hungry as I was.

When I finished eating, I squirmed in my chair, and Sister Bethany noticed. She dove her hand beneath the table and rubbed my crotch over my underwear. I let out an involuntary sigh at the contact. Sister Bethany smiled at me, very aware that she had me totally under her control. The other nuns carried on their conversations as if nothing were out of the ordinary, occasionally sparing glances in my direction as my moans grew louder. Sister Bethany pulled my panties to the side and dipped her index finger into my wetness.

I spread my legs eagerly as she added a second finger and began to stroke my insides. I leaned back as far as I could without falling out of my chair. I loved the feeling of the old nun's fingers inside of me, coaxing me to orgasm, manipulating my body. Sister Bethany knew exactly how I needed to be nurtured.

Just as I was on the verge of climax, Sister Bethany suddenly withdrew her fingers. I frowned at her, unhappy, but she merely held her fingers to the acolyte on my left and allowed the girl to suck them clean. "I cannot deny our sisters the opportunity to drink from you," explained Sister Bethany. And to the other girl, she ordered, "Alana, will you be a dear and finish off our priestess? Tongue only, please."

Alana, dark-haired and beautiful Alana, eagerly disappeared beneath the table and positioned herself between my legs. I clenched at the sight of her smiling face mere inches from my hot cunt. Sister Bethany held my sopping wet panties to the side so that the girl could drink from me. I sighed as she planted her soft tongue on my swollen clit. Sister Bethany used her other hand to hold the girl's face firmly against my cunt. "Drink up," she instructed the girl, who complied with vigor. "Do not let a single drop go to waste."

The feeling of Alana's tongue swirling through my folds had me climbing towards a powerful orgasm. I looked to Sister Bethany for permission, and she smiled at me and said, "It's okay, little one. Go ahead and cum."

I moaned as pleasurable spasms racked my body. Alana enthusiastically lapped up my gushing juices, which would heal her of any aches, pains, or wounds that plagued her. The other acolytes at the table looked on with jealousy.

After supper, it was time for my bath. Sister Jane took up responsibility of this task. She, along with two assistants, helped me into a steaming hot bathtub and slowly scrubbed every inch of my exhausted body. Sister Jane lowered her head to my left breast and took my nipple in her mouth. She began to suck, immediately drawing a steady stream of milk, of which she swallowed every drop. One of the other nuns latched onto my right breast and did the same. I closed my eyes while the nuns milked me, enjoying the feeling of release. They continued to suckle me until I was dry, and then helped me from the tub to dress me in a soft, cotton robe.

Once I was finally left alone, I felt a familiar cold sweat break out across my skin, accompanied by a shifting inside my womb. The creature was letting me know that it wanted to come out. I quickly shed my robe and waddled over to the bathtub, now empty, where I took up a squatting position in preparation for the coming birth. The creature gradually squeezed itself through my cervix and down my vaginal canal until I could feel it crowning. It was painful, of course, but the creature's healing abilities dulled the pain enough for me to withstand it. A shapeless blob of writhing black tentacles landed with a sticky plop on the floor of the bathtub.

The creature only ventured outside of my womb once every few days. During this time is when the two of us really bonded, alone, without any of the nuns fussing about. I settled into the bathtub and allowed the demon to slide up and down my body, gently massaging my skin while lathering me with slime.

A tentacle nudged at my lips, and I opened my mouth wide to accept it eagerly. I sucked on the slimy appendage as it slithered across my tongue and dove down my throat, settling just before the point of choking me.

I spread my legs wide, and the musty scent of my arousal filled the air. The creature's thickest tentacle slid across my belly and slipped easily inside of me. I moaned loudly at the penetration; it felt nice to be filled with something thicker than the nuns' fingers and tongues. A delicious squelching noise filled the room as the tentacle in my pussy slid in and out, teasing me towards a powerful orgasm.

Distracted by the tentacle up my cunt, I let out a muffled yelp as I felt another one prod at my asshole, a place the creature had not yet explored. There was nothing I could do to stop it, as my body belonged to this demon now, and I was merely a host to be filled and used. And apparently, the demon intended to claim my every orifice.

As the slimy tentacle breached my only innocent hole, the one in my mouth slid further down my throat in order to silence my protests. The creature stretched me, filled me, climbed so deep inside of me that I no longer knew where my body ended, and the creature began. The tentacle suddenly withdrew, leaving me hollow and aching, before ramming back into my anal cavity with such force I climaxed from the impact. The tentacles in my ass and cunt began to fuck me in unison, stretching my pliant holes while I clenched uncontrollably. The creature's hidden mouth latched onto my overly sensitive clit and didn't stop sucking until it had forced two more powerful orgasms out of me.

I heard a gasp over my shoulder and turned to see a young nun with a hand over her mouth standing in the doorway. It was clear by her expression that she had never seen a demon in person, likely only been told about them by the elder nuns. I could only imagine what the poor girl was seeing: my body covered by a terrifying black creature, a tentacle in every hole, head thrown back in ecstasy. She quickly turned and ran out of the room, no doubt to notify Sister Bethany or Sister Jane.

A short while later, Sister Bethany stood in my bathing chamber, arms crossed over her chest.

Sister Bethany surveyed me with scrutinous eyes. The creature had stilled inside of me, as if it, too, feared Sister Bethany's wrath. But the elder nun merely said, with a calmness that unnerved me, "You look to be enjoying yourself, dear." She peered into the tub and raised an eyebrow at the tentacle lodged up my rectum. "Aren't you quite the little whore?"

Sister Bethany said to the creature, "Let's get you back inside, shall we?" She used both hands to lift the demon off of me as easily as if she were handling a disobedient pet. The tentacles withdrew from all three of my holes and I felt a horrible emptiness without them.

Sister Bethany held the slimy demon between my legs and we both watched as it climbed back inside of me. I cried out as the creature squeezed through my vaginal canal, breached my cervix, and finally settled into my womb.

"It is your responsibility to protect the creature," scolded Sister Bethany. "And you will do that by keeping it safely stored inside your womb."

"It likes to come out sometimes, only for a little while --," I tried to explain, but it was the wrong move.

The nun's eyes narrowed. "You have done this more than once?"

I shut my mouth after that.

"Poor behavior requires correcting. It seems I'm going to have to punish you. Lay on the bed and spread your legs."

I did as I was told. I doubted Sister Bethany would do anything to seriously hurt me, given the fact that I was carrying the very thing she worshipped. Still, I felt the shame of having disappointed her stain my cheeks red.

I was silent as I climbed onto the bed and spread my legs for Sister Bethany. My cunt still leaked with fluids from my earlier orgasms, evidence of my bad behavior. I held my legs apart as far as they would go, resigned to whatever she intended to do to me.

She used two fingers to spread my pussy lips. I felt a tingle go through me at her touch. After all these weeks, it was like my body was trained to respond to her. And then the nun's other hand came down quick before I could process what had happened.

A wet SMACK rang through the air as her palm made contact with my clit. This was not a playful smack. This was a pussy-spanking meant to hurt me.

"Ouch!" I cried out. "Sister Bethany, I'm sorry --."

"Count!" she ordered, before spanking my spread cunt just as hard as the first time.

SMACK!

"One!" I cried.

SMACK!

"Two!" Tears had begun to stream down my face.

SMACK!

"Three!"

It went on like that for a while, until I counted to twenty. I wondered if my pussy was as raw as it felt. Experiencing pain when my body had become so accustomed to pleasure was a shock to my system. Finally, she stopped.

Sister Bethany began to rub my pussy, gently, in a manner that made me believe the pain was over. I felt myself growing wet. Sister Bethany felt it, too. "That's my good little whore."

"Can you give me a nice strong orgasm?" She stroked my clit in steady circles, drawing it out of me. "Cum for me, dear. Do it now."

My sudden orgasm rippled through my body without any warning, as if it had materialized simply by Sister Bethany's command.

She inserted two fingers into my sloppy wet hole and began to pump them in and out. "You belong to the church now, do you understand? You belong to me."

"Yes, Sister Bethany!"

"Be a good girl and cum for me."

The orgasm she wretched from me was the strongest yet. A rush of liquid gushed from my womb and made a mess of the blankets beneath me.

Only after I had squirted all over the bed did Sister Bethany seem satisfied. She removed her fingers from between my legs and brought them to her own mouth to suck clean. She planted a kiss on my pregnant belly. "Get some sleep, dear."