The Blind Date

Story Info
Unexplained changes take place.
1.1k words
3.81
8.7k
3
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On an afternoon in June just days after celebrating my 25th birthday I witnessed a bizarre event. It was made even more bizarre by the fact that it happened to me.

On the 25th of May 1997 I came into this world as a boy.

Approximately twenty two and a half years later I found employment as an engineer with Boeing Corp.

This bizarre turn of events all started on a Saturday afternoon at 4 while I was sitting on a wicker chair in my friend Cassie's porch. Suddenly my body had changed dramatically. I was no longer 5 10 170 pounds but closer to 5 6 and maybe 125 pounds. My upper arms had softened. I was no longer wearing a gray teeshirt but a 3/4-sleeve floral v-neck blouse. The bulges that had grown on my chest are unmistakably female breasts. I didn't need to look to realize that I'm wearing a bra but I looked anyway just see its color. My waistline had thinned and my hips widened giving me a gentle curve. A slight convex curve formed at my hips.

All conversation stopped. I looked at Cassie.

"What just happened to me? Why am I suddenly a girl?"

The high pitch of my voice was equally upsetting. Does she even realise how much this is NOT cool?

The next thing she said made the reason for this change clear to me. "I'm supposed to go on a blind date tonight. I don't want to go."

I said, "so you want me to go in your place and take the risk."

Cassie nodded silently.

So you want me to take the risk that it might be a boring date.

I asked, "who would set up a blind date for me."

"My friend Lisa," said Cassie.

Lisa knows a lot of guys. I know a few of those same guys. Suddenly the names of a few whom I would date, or at least not mind dating, came to mind.

I asked, "is he coming for you here."

"She said to meet her at the tavern. She and her boyfriend will be sitting with their friend at the bar."

At 5 55 I notice that there are more empty stools then occupied ones. Lisa is sitting next to boyfriend Ron and a guy whom I had yet to meet. Actually I had met him but I wasn't in Cassie's body back then.

"Cassie you made it," said Lisa. "This is Philip."

"Hi Philip," I said.

"Nice to meet you," he replied.

You're not seeing the real Cassie Archer. I hope you don't mind. The real Cassie wanted to avoid this.

He is hot.

He asked, "what do you drink."

"Sam Adams Boston Lager," I said.

"Two Boston Lagers," said Philip to the barkeep.

We sipped the brews and chatted. What's not to like about this guy? He's actually quite charming. I'll tell her all about him but I'll keep this female body. My gain is her loss.

I interjected a few remarks about myself keeping up the illusion that we never knew one another.

Phillip had played high school football at the position of wide receiver. Cassie had been in the marching band as a trumpet player.

The day after our date saw me walking with Cassie through the park. Certain things had to be said.

"How as your date?"

"Very nice," I said. "I have a feeling he'll be a lot of fun."

We walked a few more steps in silence. I wonder if she regrets not going on the date.

I finally said, "I'm sure another guy will come along for you."

"I'd rather pick him myself."

I guess she doesn't regret not going.

I said, "I used to think that."

"Blind date is a risk," said Cassie.

He can have me out of my panties anytime he wants me.

"He's gorgeous. He's charming."

"You're smitten with him."

This metamorphosis may not be so bad after all.

Later that night my reflection in the bathroom mirror made me smile with delight. You look hot girl. I love those boobs and that bum. A few more poses were accompanied by a few lustful thoughts. If I were still a boy I'd be all over this girl.

A tepid shower washed the lather off my body and the suds out of my hair.

One second out of the shower the first drops of blood hit the tiles between my feet. I should have known that I would get my period, just not this soon. This has always been a man's apartment so naturally there wouldn't be tampons available. I relied on a handkerchief to absorb the blood until I returned home from CVS about an hour after the first drops of blood.

This is nuts! Philip still thinks I'm Cassie Archer. We do look alike. Maybe I should just come out and say we're twins. I'm Kate Archer. I'll wait for him to call me.

I dialed Cassie intending to have a talk about this crazy event.

"What's going on girl?"

"Cass how well do you know Philip Donovan?"

"I don't. He's just an acquaintance. Are you guys going on another date?"

"I'd like to go on another date with him. I want to tell him that I have a twin."

"I don't have a problem with that."

Okay so it's a little white lie. What harm can it do?

This situation is totally crazy. Not only did I morph, I became an identical twin to a girl who's not even my sister.

I lay in bed that night thinking about the events of the past few days. I saw the breasts forming and my hair growing until it touched the tops of them. The mirror showed me big boobs, a long slender body, gentle curves and a bum that's just the right size.

After a few minutes I stripped off my clothes and lay naked on my back. My clit became engorged as I rubbed it. Muscles twitched and went into spasms. My hips bucked and my heart raced. With the tampon still inside me, I kept my fingers away from my vagina and stopped rubbing myself just short of an orgasm. Even so, the rush of oxytocin made masturbation feel awesome.

Wearing jean shorts and champagne off-shoulder blouse, I came to Franklin Park. Philip came into the park just minutes later.

His news gave me a relief.

"I used to be a girl. Suddenly one morning five years ago I awoke in this body."

"Oh My GOD," I exclaimed. "I was a boy until a few days ago."