The Blind Date

Story Info
Wife dresses sexy for husband on date and attracts attention.
2.1k words
3.88
9.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are wearing a loose skirt that barely covers your thighs. A snug button up the front white shirt covers the push up shelf bra you are wearing underneath. You can feel the fabric of your shirt gently rubbing your gorgeous nipples left exposed by your bra. You're nervous cause you know your nips will be erect all night...will others be able to see? You quell your nerves cause you know how turned on I will be. You have the top few buttons on your shirt undone which shows off your sexy cleavage. Under your skirt you wear thigh high stockings with a garter belt and no panties. When you walk, the skirt flutters enough to see the lacey top of your stockings. Does your ass show as you nervously check in the mirror?...maybe. You quell your nerves again as you don't like drawing attention to yourself but you know you will have all of my attention. You know you will drive me crazy which is already exciting you. You take a deep breath and relax. We are on vacation in a far away city where no one knows who we are...you decide you can do this. Your shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights frames your beautiful face. The carmex lip balm accentuates your lush sexy plump lips. Your beautiful eyes are mysterious with the smoky dark makeup. You remind yourself how I won't be able to take my eyes off of you as you leave the room. 

I am wearing fitted dress pants...you said my ass looked good in them and a dress shirt you picked out. We had a crazy idea to pretend we are having a blind date so we decide to meet at the restaurant as if strangers. I had to leave before you got ready...the restaurant is a small intimate place and I am waiting for you at a table in the back with bated breath and a freshly cut rose. I am at a table against the back wall where I wait for the woman I love....where I wait for you.

You enter the hotel elevator going down as a man graciously holds it open for you. As you enter, he gets a whiff of your perfume. He likes your scent. In the elevator, he notices you coyly pulling your sexy skirt down. As he admires your beauty, he begins to fantasize about the elevator filling with people as you move closer to him making room. In doing so, your curvy ass backs into him pressing firmly against his growing erection slowly grinding up and down. After you exit the elevator, he immediately returns to his room cumming quickly to a fantasy of you grinding harder and harder against his cock with your ass as he pulls his pants down exposing his erection.

The anticipation is killing me. I can't wait to see you...meet you...it is a blind date after all. I imagine if we were truly meeting for a blind date right now would you fall in love with me? The thought makes me nervous as I can't imagine my life without you.

Then the door to the restaurant opens and I see the sexiest image ever. As you stand in the doorway, you could hear a pin drop. Everyone gazes at you and admires your beauty. You have a nervous yet naughty look on your face as you slowly scan the restaurant looking for me. Then, I notice the cock tingling cleavage and as the light from the restaurant reflects upon you in the doorway I swear I can faintly see through your shirt. I notice the darker shade of color where your perfect areolas must be. I can also tell your nipples are erect as your shirt is pressed tightly against your breasts. I am blown away. My blood is flowing...everyone undoubtedly is admiring those perky nips...the thought turns me on...

Then the bartender spills a drink. He's distracted fantasizing about you walking towards him, pushing him against the bar, getting on your knees, unzipping his pants, and pulling out his erect cock so your perfect lips can swallow every inch. Later that night after the restaurant closes, the bartender cums explosively in his pants as he fantasizes about lifting you in his arms by roughly grabbing your ass squeezing hard, your skirt rising above your waist. As your wet pussy swallows his throbbing cock, he forcefully thrusts, slamming your ass into the bar counter until he fills you with cum.

As you scan the room, you notice me staring at you and you flash a very devilish sexy grin implying naughty thoughts. I stand with rose in hand as you approach. As you near, I see the bartender watching you with sexual intentions. You notice the bulge in my pants as I can see your sexy thighs walking towards me. I notice the lacey stockings as your skirt sways...I imagine my fingers running up your thigh hoping you are wearing a garter belt...as you arrive at the table. At the same time you imagine my arms embracing you, our lips and tongue meeting sensually as my hand moves between your legs discovering how naughty you can be...

At the table, we introduce ourselves nervously as I hand you your rose. You take in the aroma as you look into my eyes. As the flower pedals brush against your nose...I imagine feeling that gorgeous nose pressed against mine as we kiss...I'm trying to stay cool but I am so excited by your beauty and your naughty attire knowing you dressed this way to drive me crazy...and I assure you it's working. I'm going out of my mind not just because of how you look but because you did something for me that normally would be uncomfortable for you. You take a seat in the chair as everyone stares at your ass with desire.

Throughout dinner we continue the blind date charade with our conversation. Despite this we allow our legs to touch under the table and you remove a shoe as your foot is teasingly grazing my leg. You imagine rubbing my cock with your foot but you resist. As we converse, I am entranced with your radiant smile and your sexy eyes as they pierce deep into mine. The date seems to be going well as I make you laugh with charming humor...this is extra special for me as when you laugh your cleavage trembles and your erect nipples wiggle slightly against your shirt. Damn you are so fucking hot, I keep thinking over and over.

Each time our waiter comes to the table, I notice him looking at your breasts as he stands slightly behind you. You don't notice but I can't blame him. A couple times he was able to see down your shirt and catch a glimpse of your perfect erect nipples. He imagines spilling water on your chest so he can help clean you and possibly accidentally touch you. The thought makes his dick tingle. After the waiter's shift was over that night he went home and jerked off his cock thinking of your perfect breasts. He imagined sucking on your very erect nipples while your soft hands tugged on his cock until he came.

Back at dinner, I am aroused each time I see the waiter staring at your tits. They are amazing tits after all. I also think how lucky I am to have you as every man and some women in the restaurant stare at you with ravenous eyes...including myself.

You get up to use the restroom. You bend over to pick up your shoe despite almost forgetting you have no panties. A wealthy business man who has been admiring you since you arrived is having dinner with his wife. As he catches a glimpse of you bending over partially exposing your ass, the business man ignores the conversation with his wife, dreaming of bending you over the table so he can slowly lift your skirt exposing your entire ass. His hands feel your curves massaging, squeezing, spreading...Later that night the business man fucks his wife intensely like never before while fantasizing about cumming all over your gorgeous ass...

As you enter the bathroom you nervously realize the business man probably saw your ass. The feeling makes you embarrassed yet slightly aroused. You feel so hot and naughty tonight cause you see how your "blind date" has been looking at you. You know he wants to make love to you. The thought of your naked bodies entwined makes you smile looking in the mirror. As you finish washing your hands in the bathroom...two women sitting together at the bar, a blonde and brunette, were watching for your return as they have watched you all night.

When you entered the bathroom, both had the same fantasy...you are standing at the sink as the blonde and brunette enter, both are women you consider beautiful. You step to the door to exit but they stop you. They tell you they saw you enter the restaurant and they have been talking about you over dinner all night. Their conversation was about how they wanted to take you back to their hotel so they could undress you, kiss you, and lick you all over. They told you how badly they wanted to taste you. As they shared these desires with you, your pussy moistened. You blushed with excited nervousness. You have never imagined being with two women before but the idea did pique your curiosity in that moment...as you try to decline their offer the blonde who is behind you reaches around and sensually massages your breasts as you feel her mouth breathe on your neck. As she kisses your neck from behind the brunette begins kissing your neck from the front. You think to resist but quickly stop as the brunette's hand moves between your legs and feels just how aroused you are. As you give in, you collapse towards the wall as the blonde moves to the front unbuttoning your shirt enough to free your luscious breasts. Both wrap their mouths around your areolas sucking intensely. Now the blonde's hand joins in, in between your legs...

Earlier as you bent over to get your shoe, I saw the business man admiring your ass...I was jealous because I could see he wanted you. But in a weird way I was also turned on. As you walked past him to the restroom, I saw him casually reach between his legs gently squeezing. I then became lost in thought while waiting for your return. I imagined you walking to the table in a way that makes your skirt bounce giving every man a peek of your ass. You quickly lift up the front of your skirt at me flashing a glimpse of your trimmed bush. I imagine feeling your bush on my lips. My erection returns with a vengeance thinking of you with no panties in public. Holy fuck my cock is screaming for you. My fantasy continues as you climb onto the table and begin to dance sexily. All eyes are on you. As I look up I see under your skirt...your pussy is so fucking wet. You get on all fours and twerk your ass towards my face. As you do, your breasts burst out the top of your shirt exposed for all to see. You drop down on your back and spread your legs. You forcefully grab my head and pull my face into your wet juicy pussy. As my mouth makes love to your vulva, I'm in ecstasy. Every man in the restaurant stands to watch. Your hands are now caressing your breasts while pinching your erect nips. You lean your head back in orgasmic pleasure and see the bartender, waiter, and business man watching you as they pull their erect cocks from their pants while moving closer. You realize every man there wants to take turns fucking you. Even though you wouldn't do that, your pussy gushes with fluid uncontrollably. The idea that you are the object of their desire excites you in ways never imagined before. You can't help but be turned on while surrounded by their erect cocks all needing your touch. My fantasy ends just as you reach out and grab an erect cock in each hand...

As you return to the table, you sit next to me in the booth. You notice my erection in my pants as you whisper something naughty in my ear making me moan. We decide it's time to go. 

We finish our meal and the waiter brings our check. He informs us that our bill is on the house. As we leave, you graciously agree to a second date...