Sex Contract with Ted Pt. 01

Story Info
My affair with Ted starts.
1.2k words
3.2
10.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

THE REASON FOR STRAYING

Ted was obviously interested in me, despite me being older. Despite want to be a good wife I was definitely interested in Ted. I decided to allow Ted's seduction routine to continue. I made this decision while in bed with my husband. Chris was asleep and therefore was unaware of my decision.

THE SEDUCTION

Ted had paid more attention to me in week than Chris had in the last month. We both knew where this was leading. I had time to debate with myself whether to put a stop to my budding romance. In truth, it wasn't much of a debate. I just liked Ted's interest in me.

I imagined Ted being in Chris and my bed beside me instead of my husband. It was a step too far to spoil the marital bed. I kissed Chris and that woke him up. He was semi-erect so we had sex. It was the first morning sex we had shared since New Year 2 years ago.

I decided that Ted would never see the inside of Chris and my house. I had spent more mental effort on deciding that Ted wouldn't fuck me in Chris's bed than I had on whether to share sexual escapades with Ted.

I was happy with Ted using me in a hotel room or his apartment but never in my house. I started thinking of Ted naked, his enormous cock ready to fuck...

"Penny for them" I heard Chris say.

Panic set in. I couldn't say "I was thinking about giving my body to another man. I was imagining his big rampant cock ready to fuck me senseless."

But I didn't want to tell Chris a lie. So I said "I was thinking about how wonderful sex is. How sex is special in this bed because the bed is a place where we share everything. Even your bed time farts are special."

With that I lifted the duvet and kissed Chris's flaccid penis. Then I rose up and we kissed.

I said "Thank you for fucking me so wonderfully. There's still life in the old dog."

But I also thought "But I want the young buck's fuck."

Chris smiled and I smiled as well. But my smile wasn't about Chris. I was thinking of Ted fucking me.

THE INVITE

I knew that Ted would invite me. He took his time but (a week after Chris and I had morning sex) Ted invited me to see his apartment. I wasn't naive and I knew what the offer meant. But I accepted anyway.

Ted would need to play a really bad hand to stop us ending up in bed together.

INSIDE TED'S APARTMENT

Once I was inside his apartment Ted offered me a soft drink "with a little vodka to freshen it up". Only it wasn't just a little splash of vodka. He was skimpy with the coke.

Ted was being open about the large measure of vodka. I saw him pour it into the glass. Despite knowing how large the measure was I didn't object. Ted was merely pouring the aphrodisiac for the inevitable sex we were going to have.

It was my Dutch courage which would fortify me for the forthcoming offer of "seeing his bedroom," and then "trying out his King sized bed".

I should have politely excused myself and left. But I didn't want to be moral. I wanted his sexual attention and the Devil could have to take the hindmost. Ted and I had a silent understanding. Now the silent drink spoke volumes. He was offering me his body and I was accepting it by taking the vodka and coke.

I gulped my drink. The alcohol loosened me tongue. I talked and he listened to me intently. I dropped hints so he knew my answers to the 2 bedroom questions would both be "Yes".

THE OBVIOUS HINT

Perhaps the more obvious was "Of course one man can never fully satisfy a woman, even if the man were perpetually young. But a woman can receive the man until she dies. I suppose that's why so many older women go for toy boys. They miss their husband's youthful vigour and appetite for sex."

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TEMPTED?

Ted said "I hear that 1 in 5 women have admitted to having an affair. Most keep their affair a secret. Have you ever been tempted?"

I said "You mean other than with you, I suppose loads of men. But they are in the 'I would fuck Brad Pitt' fantasy category. I was severely tempted one time. He was married as well. We decided to go to a hotel together. But he chickened out and cancelled the hotel booking."

Ted gave me a second Vodka and coke. I didn't want to have any inhibitions. But I didn't want to pass out dead drunk either. This time I sipped my drink. Ted still had his first drink.

I had just told Ted that I had a fantasy about us sleeping together.

IS MARRIAGE SACRED?

He probed and asked "Isn't marriage supposed to be a sacred relationship between man and woman? Is that how you see it?"

I said "It appears that marriage isn't sacred for 1 in 5 married women. I had to ask myself about that issue when Brian and I had our fling. I love Chris. I would have kept my affair with Brian a secret from my husband. I felt I could get away with it, providing Brian and I were sensible about where and how often we had sex.

I said "That isn't always the case. It can be a battle ground. Sometimes I just need some Rest and Recreation so I can return to the war."

I implied that I had experience of extra marital sex. This wasn't true. Ted was my first taste of non marital intimacy.

He said "Its the first time I've heard adultery termed Rest and Recreation."

Ted calling it adultery showed he was listening to, and understanding, my hints.

I said "In a way adultery can be like a soldier being on R and R. Many a happily married lady has resorted to marital R and R."

He asked the £1 million question "Do you need R and R here and now?"

STOP BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH

I said "Yes. Let's stop beating about the bush. Well, are you going to fuck me?"

He replied "That has been my aim for a long time. Of course, I have wanted us to fuck."

ESTABLISHING THE GROUND RULES

He drained his glass and said "But you must be clear. Its just sex and not love. I've never been in love and probably never will be.

Our affair will just be a respite from the pressures of your marriage and a bit of fun for me.

I don't want to break up your marriage. I don't want to force you into doing something you don't really want to do."

I said "Its just R and R. I accept that we have a no strings arrangement. That's all we both need. If you are happy to be my bit on the side I am happy to share your bed whenever it suits us both."

But before we got down and dirty, I had my first contact with a Sex Contract.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers