The Bliss Massage

Story Info
A massage turns intimate for a dragon...
12.8k words
4.75
10.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Bliss Massage

"Good morning!"

The robin behind the counter of the tastefully set-aside and decorated massage parlour, which was attached to a leisure and health club that always seemed to be full to the brim and, quite literally, swimming with other anthros, chirped happily. Her red breast quivered as she flapped to quickly serve him, although her short stature was usually set below the height of her clientele, looking from left to right expectantly as the tinkle of the bell at the door had, quite rightly so, alerted her to the presence of a customer.

It was almost comical how she searched for him, the client who was about to have a very strange day indeed in the massage parlour that she had only worked the front desk at for a short amount of time but still wanted to do a good job at, of course. Chirping softly to herself, she scratched the back of her head and wondered if her eyes and perhaps her ears too were deceiving her. Surely she should have seen who had come in by now - had the fountain, maybe, swallowed them up in a burble of pure, crystalline water?

Alas, being seen was not always so simple a matter for the little dragon walking on all fours, rather sheepishly, up to the front desk. The extravagant lines of faux plants crossed his line of sight as he tucked his chin to the side and away as if there was something about them that he could not quite spare the time to look at, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth anxiously all the while. Just why had he let them convince him to try out the massage place after all? It was a silly idea... A very silly one indeed. He didn't belong there, not with all the svelte and lithe ladies strutting around, so fresh and perfectly groomed as they enjoyed themselves and the luxuries that either came with age or wealth (or both) that even his dark green scales seemed out of place. The brown that splashed through his scales too would have been useful camouflage in the face of his ancestors of times long gone by but didn't really set him apart even though they were a discerning feature. With a delicate face and dished cheek, his small horns tucked back from his skull in a subtle curl, small spines that were chunkier at the base where they connected lining the full length of his spine right down to the tip of his tail, the 'bony' features of his body an off-white that was often tarred a little darker, sadly, with the grime of the city. That was why he dressed, although it was not necessary for ferals to wear clothes, just helping to keep his scales a little cleaner in the feral approximation of a shirt and comfortable, loose trousers. That was what one was supposed to wear going for a massage, right?

The problem with his stature, of course, was the fact that he was barely the size of a Great Dane dog - a feral creature quite lacking in intelligence that he had been compared to far too many times for comfort. It was difficult enough to be taken seriously just walking down the street, although a flash of his teeth when he was in a particularly foul mood (that, unfortunately, rarely happened) was usually enough to ward someone off trying to pick him up, even if he really was too large to be scooped up into anyone's arms; it did not stop them from trying. Being a feral dragon, some even assumed a lack of basic intelligence and nearly fell flat on their backsides in shock when he proved himself to be quite elaborate in his speech and certainly not restricted at all, even speaking better than most anthros even though he was more softly spoken and on the quieter side.

Everything he encountered on a daily basis shaped the way he held himself and he had, slowly but surely, become a dragon who kept himself to himself most of the time, going out with friends and ensuring that he would not, yet again, face the humiliation of being stumbled over. He did avoid parks, however, if he at all fancied going out on his own, for the simple fact that there were too many dogs there. The green dragon winced and tried to push down his grumble, putting on his best smile up at the, ever so slightly bemused, robin. Why, after the number of times he had been called 'cute' and said that he was just like someone's pet dog, he really rather much thought himself a cat person at the tail end of that - and quite fairly too!

"Hi," he said slowly, standing up onto his back legs and taking his weight back on his haunches for balance. "I have a massage booked for..." He glanced at the lock, the ticking hand obnoxiously loud. "What is it... Four-fifteen?"

She recovered her professional composure swiftly and smiled at him - well, as much as any avian was, of course, capable of smiling with a fixed, set beak. Her eyes brightened and softened, however, and he could not help but relax just a little, set ever so slightly more at ease by her professional air and demeanour. She knew what she was doing and he didn't have to worry about anything at all now that he had found the place, set a little off the beaten track. His wings would be well enough glad of a massage, he was sure, after all the flying he'd had to do to get to the exclusive place!

"What name is it, sir?" She asked politely, tracing her feathered fingertip, for her wings spanned the length of her arms, down a sheet of paper. "I have several gentlefurs booked in this afternoon. We're getting quite popular!"

She giggled as if she was privy to some joke that he was not but the meaning of that flew right over the small drake's head as he tilted his head from side to side contemplatively, his gaze sliding off to the right as he thought carefully.

"Oh, it's probably under Caddison," he said, shaking his head as his lips pressed together. "I prefer Caddy though. Can I put that name down next time?"

"Of course!"

With that information, she had no trouble at all in finding his appointment, humming a tune to herself as she flapped about, a few brown feathers fluttering off as if she was just about on the edge of moulting. Spring was indeed around the corner and he already felt the itch of needing to shed his scales too, although those, thankfully, did not come off like the skin of a snake. Caddy shuddered. He knew some dragons that had to shed like that and, truly, the result was grotesque... Yet there was one thing that he needed to ask that made his cheeks burning, sickening warmth curling its way down and around his neck as if he was calling on the fire in his belly for all the wrong reasons.

"Do I need to be..." Ah, why was it so hard to get out the words that he needed to convey? "...You know... Naked? For this?"

It hardly fazed her one bit; truly, the robin attendant had to be commended for her level of professionalism as she took it all in her stride and collected the paperwork she needed for him.

"Of course, sir! There is a release for this massage, as with every massage we offer here, just to make sure there are no health conditions or anything that we need to be aware of..."

As she burbled her way on happily, the robin slid the papers over to him and he picked up a pen in his forepaw, delicately curling his toes around it as if they truly did have all of the dexterity of fingers. She rapped the edges of her beak lightly together as if to pass the time as he signed without thinking or reading the paperwork. Of course, her error in his case was one that should have been caught, the robin's assumption that he was very familiar already with the particular kind of massage he would be treated fair enough considering the number of males that had passed through of late wanting that exact same one. It was all normal to her, however, for the papers to be signed quickly and passed back and she readily accepted them, only pausing briefly to check just which room his masseuse was working in on that particular day.

The error was one, however, that would prove to have some very interesting consequences...

Led to a room that was lit softly with candles and soothing, relaxing music, the nuance of waves crashing on the shore reminding him of his childhood home sat perched atop a cliff, Caddy shivered and tried not to think too much as he stripped off. He'd gotten so used to being dressed out in public that it felt strange to not either be tucked away in a changing room at the swimming pool if he was not, of course, in the privacy of his own home. But he pushed down the sense of discomfort, claws rattling lightly over the pristine floor as he poked his head up curiously to check out what was on the counters, everything lined with flower petals and drawers that, surely, could not hold anything. The freshly rolled up and sweetly scented towels were one thing but did anyone really need that many candles? Not even all of them were lit!

A sound outside the door bid him to hasten and, not knowing what else to do, he leapt up onto the padded massage table with the usual hole where one would usually place their face. He didn't really have any use of it, considering his draconian anatomy, and shifted his head about awkwardly as he used a wing-tip to drape a crisp, white towel over himself, just in case he did, in fact, still need to cover up his modesty for the masseuse.

The masseuse that entered was a kobold, which should have been surprising to him, simply as he had not seen all that many of them around of late. There had been many in the city, the females boasting flat, reptilian chests that had, unfortunately, fascinated many for the wrong reasons and turned them off to exploring lives where they may have been able to make something more for themselves. She smiled at him, murmuring a greeting that seemed fitting coming from her soft, full lips, the 'layered' horns at the back of her skull chunky with the largest on top, growing smaller as they dropped towards the back of her neck. She walked on her toes (digitigrade) and had chosen to go barefoot, a long, flowing blouse sweeping lightly down past her feminine hips and the grey, cotton trousers she wore allowing her a greater range of motion than more formal attire, however smart, would have permitted. The soft tones of blue and grey set off the russet-orange hue of her scales, seeming to shift through oddly striking ranges of colour - from crimson to brown and slashing through even more still - that set her apart from any other lady, let alone the mere species of kobolds alone, that he had ever seen before.

And he was about to become quite well acquainted with her as she lit a stick of incense, placing it in a holder that was, oddly enough, designed like a dragon opening its maws, curls of smoke rising from within as if the incense holder itself was alive.

He blinked, lifting his head just a little to peer at it as the curls of smoke flickered and wavered oh so very hypnotically. Had the dragon...smiled?

No. No, of course not: he was just nervous and seeing things and the kobold was talking to him, lightly commanding attention that he simply had to give her, lest he look like a fool. Caddy shivered, hoping she would put it down to the chill of being without his clothes, although he was, at heart, a cold-blooded reptile and usually needed an external source of heat just for the bare modicum of comfort. Inhaling as deeply as he felt comfortable and able to, the dragon tried to relax, taking the sweetly scented smoke of the incense into his lungs. It was not sandalwood like he'd had the pleasure of sampling before but something else that he couldn't quite put his claw on...

"Right, sir... Was it Caddy that you preferred?" She intoned softly, seeming to keep her tone low and gentle just for him. "Your massage is about to begin. I'm going to begin by moving the towel back, just a little, so that I may reach your shoulders and neck."

Swallowing hard, he nodded tensely, the lines of muscles in his body impossible to miss as they contracted, worry setting in. Was he doing the right thing? But everyone had said the massage was so good - had he even booked in for the right one? There was no time, however, to really worry about whether or not he'd gotten it right or wrong as her paws landed on him, tenderly and softly, acting just as she'd said she would in feeling his scales, the rougher edges bidding her to be careful about just how she swept her paws down the musculature of his body.

"I'm Iris," she said, smoothing the flats of her hands out and down his shoulders, getting a feel for his body and just where he held his tensions. "I'm sure you're going to feel much better before leaving here, Caddy."

He certainly hoped so, for there was a particular sense of vulnerability to being laid out on a massage table as if was laying his emotions bare to someone, perhaps in therapy. Not that he had ever had reason before to try something as drastic as therapy - he supposed it was a very useful thing for most people who were brave enough to go there - but the scene where someone was laid out dramatically on a chaise lounge or similar had always turned his stomach in movies. It just didn't seem right to be so exposed and part of his heritage and instinct bristled at it, wanting instinctively to cover up once more in a layer of armour or something of that nature, if only to feel just that little bit more secure.

He was fine though, just fine, and had nothing to truly worry about in Iris' expert paws. Even at that early stage, his eyelids grew swiftly heavier even as the tension lay stringent across his shoulders, even his wings held stiffly, tenting up the towel that was supposed to protect his modesty so much that it may as well have not been there at all. Iris, wisely, made no comment on that, merely readjusting it so that it lay more comfortably, and dug her fingertips gently into the bigger muscles that controlled the bulk of his powerful wing beats, although it was the finer smaller muscles that bore the most painful brunt of his tension in hard, twisted knots.

"Relax," she murmured. "You will enjoy this..."

He took the kobold's confidence in her work at her word and did his best to relax as she asked him to, resting his chin on a folded up towel that helped support his head at just the right angle to allow her to work out the kinks and soreness at the base of his neck. It felt good to be treated so well, truly, and something about Iris slowly but surely instilled a sense of deep relaxation in him, his head drooping and growing heavier and heavier by the second, lowering down and down and down as if he was going to sink through the very fabric of the massage table itself.

That incense... If he'd had his wits about him, Caddy would have taken note of the mixture of scents, the aroma and effects of which had been explicitly detailed in the paperwork he'd signed, expecting everything to be normal. Not that, of course, he knew just what a massage was even supposed to feel like or what was normal for it, only that it was like sports in the sense that a waiver had to be signed acknowledging the risks. But what risks could one - even a dragon - possibly face from a gentle massage? He chuckled at himself and she smiled in turn, her thick tail swinging out to balance as she leaned over him to better judge just how his body relaxed beneath her touch and reacted to pressure. Every client, as she had found each and every time during the course of her work, was very different to the last and all that came before. Caddy could only be sweetly and kindly be treated as an individual.

"There now..."

She had to soothe him, keeping her voice low and soft as she led him deeper into the experience, fingers working their magic as she gently eased the towel off him, exposing his entire body to her eyes. A curl of smoke flowed into his nostrils as if it was actively able to move through the air (truly, that blend did seem to 'seek' out her clients, strangely so) and Iris exhaled softly, letting every last drop of relaxation that she could possibly hold in her body flow all the way through into him, softening the edges of tension that harassed his soul.

So much tension... The kobold's lips pressed together in sympathy for him, her mouth dry and needing water but she had to keep working on, had to keep going once she had started, for Cady was, very clearly, a dragon that so very sorely and dearly needed her attention, particularly once she had begun. There was so much tautness in his body that she had to put her slender weight into the motion to affect such a strong-bodied little dragon and the kobold pursed her lips as she massaged and worked her way down his back, allowing the muscles on either side of his spine, slowly but surely, to release.

And yet, throughout all of this, Caddy was less and less aware of what was happening to him, what he was even doing there. Once or twice, he managed to open his eyes to find that the softly lit room seemed to be even dimmer than before, the flames of the candles dancing and flickering lightly without any sense of scent, merely atmosphere. Hypnotic in their jig, he chuckled lightly at them, which did at least serve to assist some tension in leaving his body, Iris crooning softly to him as she performed her best work yet, slowly working her way down the length of his tail.

It was fortunate indeed that Iris was a kobold and had taken a particular liking to tails in the course of her training, eventually choosing to specialise. There was so very much a masseuse could do for her clients and Iris had studied hard and taken on an extensive caseload - something that had been very much a draw in her, later, hiring at the exclusive spa for intimate treatments. And the tail was so very often the most intimate zone of all as she ran her paws down it over and over again, the broad, flat-palmed, sweeping strokes coaxing tension from it, bit by bit.

Under her touch, Caddy shuddered and moaned, rocking into her touch with the lightest of sways from his body, although he was not actually moving very much at all. The incense was so sweet and alluring that he just couldn't bring a single coherent thought to the forefront of his mind while under its influence. Perhaps it was more than Iris should have, strictly, placed before him but he was hardly in any kind of position to complain about it in the slightest as the smoke wavered and heightened every last sensation, the pulse of her paws manipulating the extremely sensitive muscles of his tail in the most pleasurable of ways.

Caddy could not help himself: he moaned lightly, although the sound could have been swept away by the passing of a butterfly's wing beats, so faint and breathy was it. Iris giggled lightly but he did not even catch that sound, his world narrowing in and in and in to one of sensation and sensation alone, Iris working diligently on the tip of her tail. While he fell deeper and deeper under, nostrils fluttering with breath that only served to take more and more of the smoke into his lungs, working its magic on his nervous system and mental capabilities (well, that was why they had the waiver in place, after all), she was completely unaffected. At first, that particular blend had had something of an effect on her but she'd worked there for so long, learning more and more about the art of intimate massage as she went along, that it hardly did anything at all to her anymore. The air of relaxation that hung over her, however, even as Caddy drifted senselessly in a dream-like state, was very pleasant still.

When Caddy moaned, she knew he was ready, heart leaping that little bit in her chest. But she could not let her excitement at being able to help another tired soul slip her away from the true object of her attention as she slowly and gently folded his tail up and over his back to caress and tease the very base of it - the underside. It was a zone that, surely, should have been reserved for lovers but Iris considered it a privilege that her clients trusted her so much that they would allow themselves to slip away, to relieve every last tension from their body as she did her best work for them each and every time.